Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... - Business (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... (109813 Views)

Steemit Adventure - Join, Upvote And Get Upvoted / How To Make Money On Steemit.com [the Social Media That Pays / Steemit.com A Chance To Financinal Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Lampert505(m): 8:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
doyinisaac:
you mean link to create an account??
no as in d link u created for our group
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by charella(f): 8:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
chineduho:
Omo mehn... I made a post 1hour ago & already have 40 upvotes.
Hahahaha.....
1st time in history, couldn't believe my eyes.
The only annoying thing is that their voting power seems low so the earnings isn't much.
.So bonus for everyone, post 'listicles' i.e list articles & you just might blow up.
Followed
Meanwhile, you guys should follow & upvote kia kia
Steemit.com/@chinex
Followed@charella
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Exempted: 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
tosyne2much:
N32, 500

could u please give us an estimated return value?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 10:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lampert505:
i didn't create link for any group
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Exempted: 11:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
JacksonD7:

The confirmation email comes before the SMS. Go to your email and find one that looks like this...

didnt get such mail bro... what could be wrong?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by hardeyeanc(m): 11:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
Hi great people,

pls I've signed up to steemit since last week Friday and I've not been approved, is there anything am not doing right?

How long does it take to be approved? Am worried.

Appreciate ur responses

Thanks
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 2:48am On Feb 24, 2018
Lampert505:
I guess you're talking about the telegram I created.. Click the link on my signature
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 2:50am On Feb 24, 2018
hardeyeanc:
Hi great people,

pls I've signed up to steemit since last week Friday and I've not been approved, is there anything am not doing right?

Appreciate ur responses

Thanks
Relax bro.... That's the situation on ground

It's now becoming so hard so get registered these days and I think this is because steemit wants people to place high value on it
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 2:56am On Feb 24, 2018
Exempted:

could u please give us an estimated return value?
The value of steem is currently N1, 100.. If you buy 28 steem and use it to lease SP for a week, you should get an estimated value of 40k

Meaning, you're making about 10k as profit for the week
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 2:58am On Feb 24, 2018
genaro2000:
hello how do i share my articles on a trending post on steemit
You have to promote the post with 1 SBD but there's no guarantee that it will ever make it to trending posts cheesy
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by genaro2000(m): 5:38am On Feb 24, 2018
tosyne2much:
The value of steem is currently N1, 100.. If you buy 28 steem and use it to lease SP for a week, you should get an estimated value of 40k

Meaning, you're making about 10k as profit for the week
hello do you have steem i want to buy
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Yemike(m): 6:13am On Feb 24, 2018
genaro2000:
I can sell for you @5k if you're interested.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 8:38am On Feb 24, 2018
genaro2000:

Yes I do.. Contact me via my signature
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by charella(f): 9:06am On Feb 24, 2018
tosyne2much:
I guess you're talking about the telegram I created.. Click the link on my signature
I click on 'join' but nothing happens. Pls o what is it i'm not doing right
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by daudugod(m): 9:59am On Feb 24, 2018
Someone help me here, I registered on steemit on Monday 19th Feb. 2018 (3 accts with different numbers to be precise) but till now none of my account has been sent an approval mail, please advise what can i do?
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 10:13am On Feb 24, 2018
daudugod:
Someone help me here, I registered on steemit on Monday 19th Feb. 2018 (3 accts with different numbers to be precise) but till now none of my account has been sent an approval mail, please advise what can i do?
With how many ip??i hope it is not the same ip??
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 10:18am On Feb 24, 2018
charella:

I click on 'join' but nothing happens. Pls o what is it i'm not doing right
Check my signature again dear
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by doyinisaac(m): 10:19am On Feb 24, 2018
hardeyeanc:
Hi great people,

Appreciate ur responses

Thanks
it takes 1-7 working days to get approved.....if you don't get approved after seven working days then you have to register again...
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by deapheels: 10:58am On Feb 24, 2018
please add me to the whatsapp group08140642443
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by daudugod(m): 10:58am On Feb 24, 2018
Please if I decide to buy a steemit account, are they going to be any implications that would arise, quick answer please
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Rukkydelta(f): 11:02am On Feb 24, 2018
shayubobo:
Follow me on https://steemit.com/@shayubobo

and i will follow you back.please help to upvote and resteem too
Done
Follow back @prechyrukky
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Rukkydelta(f): 11:03am On Feb 24, 2018
chineduho:
Hi guys, registration can be done via phone & i got verified in 3 days.

You can follow me via https://steemit.com/@chinex
and I'll follow back.

Don't forget to upvote my posts and expect same.

Cheers guys
Done
Follow back https://steemit.com/@prechyrukky
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 1:08pm On Feb 24, 2018
Anybody who is still in need of a steemit account to get in touch with me
Price: 5k
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by chineduho: 5:10pm On Feb 24, 2018
Marvel1206:

LOL. Na so e de be..

That's a trail I think

Correct guy, i see your handwork
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by JacksonD7: 6:32pm On Feb 24, 2018
Exempted:

didnt get such mail bro... what could be wrong?

Sorry, I actually posted the wrong pic. The email is supposed to have a confirmation link.

If you're not seeing one, then maybe you made a mistake while typing your address.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by JacksonD7: 6:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
I've been doing some research on steem power and it's importance. And I've been processing the pros and cons between buying, or leasing steem power.

Which would you recommend as a better option. Buying or leasing.

doyinisaac
tosyne2much
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by Yemike(m): 6:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
Steemit account for sale.
It's a new account with its reputation @31, 0.881 SP with just 25 followers and some meagre pending payouts just for 5k.
Contact me if you're interested.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 6:58pm On Feb 24, 2018
JacksonD7:
I've been doing some research on steem power and it's importance. And I've been processing the pros and cons between buying, or leasing steem power.

Which would you recommend as a better option. Buying or leasing.

doyinisaac
tosyne2much
Leasing of SP is slow way is building your own SP but the fastest way is by buying

Now that the rate of steem is very low, this is the best time to buy
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by jurist21(m): 7:59pm On Feb 24, 2018
just saw this beautiful thread today, imagine me today oh.
but had signed up already, just waiting for approval.
Jah bless all steemits here
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 8:48pm On Feb 24, 2018
jurist21:
just saw this beautiful thread today, imagine me today oh.
but had signed up already, just waiting for approval.
Jah bless all steemits here
We can't wait to welcome you on board cheesy
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by AncientTimes: 9:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
tosyne2much:
We can't wait to welcome you on board cheesy
Hello, I have been following this thread and wanted to register. I used my mtn line, I got to the place where they are to send me confirmation code. Yet nothing was sent. I used my Glo Sim so that they can send me the confirmation code. Nothing was sent. I also bought Etisalat and airtel. I tried to use them. Yet no code was sent. What should I do? Thanks bosses.
Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by tosyne2much(m): 10:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
AncientTimes:

Hello, I have been following this thread and wanted to register. I used my mtn line, I got to the place where they are to send me confirmation code. Yet nothing was sent. I used my Glo Sim so that they can send me the confirmation code. Nothing was sent. I also bought Etisalat and airtel. I tried to use them. Yet no code was sent. What should I do? Thanks bosses.
Just keep hoping they send it or you could buy an account if you can't wait any longer

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (77) (Reply)

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.