Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,660 members, 7,959,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:59 AM

I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye (16538 Views)

Banji Ayiloge: Akeredolu's Wife Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Acts Like Governor / Stop The Fulani NOW! -Prof. Dr. Kayode / You think Buhari’s Administration Can Deliver free, fair elections? - Al-Jazeera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye by famzynet: 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
Buhari is a curse to Nigeria . The man is born a bad leader. What pains me most is that we campaigned for him. It is now obvious he is taking the country backward. He should resign immediately.

1 Like

Re: I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye by stilldoingokay(f): 6:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
SillyMods:
[s][/s]
No amount of hyperventilating or letters from the Grandmaster of Corruption will stop PMB.

He will not only win in 2019, he will win BIG.

people like you should be deported to Somali
Re: I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye by Aniwhyte(m): 6:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

You are clearly not yourself
. . Lol, this your username dey give me Joy anytime i just dey see am...i swear
Re: I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye by zombieTRACKER: 7:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
Aniwhyte:

Lol, this your username dey give me Joy anytime i just dey see am...i swear

Re: I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
Coming from a second Republic senator. One of the most corrupt set of senators we ever had in Nigeria. I am still waiting for the candidate that can rival PMB when they go to the poll.
Thank God rigging of election is minimal now not like Baba Iyabo's tenure.
Re: I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye by Halo22: 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
SillyMods:
[s][/s]
No amount of hyperventilating or letters from the Grandmaster of Corruption will stop PMB.

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for Buhari to win in 2019.
Re: I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye by hmabdool(m): 9:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
Phaanie:

Failure is to bubu what water is to fish �.
Go and hang your coconut head and die.

Continue ur chest beating grin while PMB is sworn in as president come 2019 cheesy
Re: I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye by hmabdool(m): 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
Phaanie:

Failure is to bubu what water is to fish �.
Go and hang your coconut head and die.

Continue ur chest beating on social media grin while PMB is sworn in as president come 2019 cheesy...with massive votes from almajiris tongue tongue
Re: I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye by Tomoyayi(m): 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
temitemi1:
i Want him to wait to be disgraced out of Aso Rock come 2019

Everyone is saying come 2019 we'll vote him out.
What if He refuses to leave when voted out?
Seems no one is thinking about that
Re: I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye by everozone: 10:16pm On Jan 25, 2018
hmabdool:

I tell u...PMB will win BIG
Your comment can best be described as an illusion.
Re: I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye by everozone: 10:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
SillyMods:
[s][/s]

Do you eat through your nose?
Re: I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye by eliadekx(m): 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
SillyMods:
[s][/s]

Dog must u balk
Re: I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye by engrjacuzzi: 12:02am On Jan 26, 2018
I'm also thinking too
Re: I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye by xamuelmax(m): 12:03am On Jan 26, 2018
profolaolu:
Buhari has failed woefully, he is power drunk,useless and self-centered

if we want to be honest, buhari is not to be blamed for the woes of this country, it has been long due, it was caused by all the past governments of this country, it only showcased in buhari's era unfortunately. SO PLEASE MOVE ON AND LEAVE THE MAN ALONE, INSTEAD PRAY FOR GOD'S DIRCTION UPON THIS COUNTRY.

LASTLY ASK WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR COUNTRY AND NOT WANT YOUR COUNTRY CAN DO FOR YOU.

KEEP WAITING FOR THE GOVT AT YOUR OWN PERIL. MAY GOD HELP US.
Re: I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye by okenta2017: 1:53am On Jan 26, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
A second republic senator has asked President Muhammadu Buhari to immediately resign from office and not wait until the coming general elections.

Professor Banji Akintoye made the call on Wednesday during his appearance on Channels Television’s Politics Today.

The former associate of late Obafemi Awolowo believes the President does not have the ability to manage the country’s economy, saying he would advise him to quit his job if he had the opportunity to meet him.

He noted that Nigeria has been evaluated as one of the countries with the highest rate of poverty, as well as one of the nations where citizens have the least access to basic amenities.

“This president does not seem to know or understand Nigeria, does not seem to care about the suffering of people, and has no clue at all about managing the economy,” said Professor Akintoye.

“If I were to stand in from of him, as a fellow citizen who belongs to my generation, I would say ‘brother, you can’t do this job’.

“I will say to him, ‘my dear brother you cannot do this job; you have no idea (of) how to do it. Our country is perishing under you, I would advise that you resign (and) not even talk about standing election in 2019’. I think he should resign right now,” he added.

Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2018/01/25/i-think-buhari-should-resign-right-now/

Buhari will not resign but he will not contest
Re: I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye by hmabdool(m): 8:31am On Jan 26, 2018
everozone:
Your comment can best be described as an illusion.

No be by chest beating and ranting on Social media...most abokis and almargiri ain't on NL or even social media...PMB has a block Vote from them
Re: I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye by Myself2(m): 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
Re: I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye by everozone: 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
hmabdool:

No be by chest beating and ranting on Social media...most abokis and almargiri ain't on NL or even social media...PMB has a block Vote from them
I am in Kano State now,Buhari popularity has dropped.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy: Nigeria Facing Existential Threat, World Bank Warns / Nigeria Elections 2023: The Allegations Against The Presidential Contenders -BBC / FG Commences Rehabilitation Work On Calabar-Ogoja Highway.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.