Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

"We Will Forget Biafra On One Condition" - Emma Powerful, IPOB Spokesman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Will Forget Biafra On One Condition" - Emma Powerful, IPOB Spokesman (30246 Views)

Who Else Notice How Powerful IPOB Is All Over the Nairaland? / IPOB Can Participate During Nnamdi Kanu Parents’ Burial On One Condition –police / Why Igbos Should Forget Biafra And Focus On Restructuring - Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Will Forget Biafra On One Condition" - Emma Powerful, IPOB Spokesman by denony(m): 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
Lol, I am still shocked that some of this Yorubas and other regions are still rejoicing that Nigeria still exists. When their houses are also on fire. Enjoy your Nigeria. Useless sets of people. You Will all commit suicide when biafra comes. And it's coming soon
Re: "We Will Forget Biafra On One Condition" - Emma Powerful, IPOB Spokesman by Corrinthians(m): 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
wizod:
it takes a stupid man 2 identify a stupid man, so if Emma Powerful is stupid{just as u've said} u're more than stupid dan him
cheesy

Re: "We Will Forget Biafra On One Condition" - Emma Powerful, IPOB Spokesman by Salphaenergy: 2:07pm On Jan 26, 2018
SALPHA ENERGY, a solar company in Lagos is in urgent need of Sales Representatives.

CRITERIA:
1). Must be passionate about selling.
2). Must have good persuasion skills.
3). Must have good communication skills.
4). Must be an SSCE graduate.
5). Must live around Oshodi.
6). Must be able to provide a guarantor.

RENUMERATION:
30k per month.

Interested candidates should send CVs to sales@salphaenergy.com or call 08177776052
Re: "We Will Forget Biafra On One Condition" - Emma Powerful, IPOB Spokesman by zendy: 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
Unity beggers everywhere you turn
Re: "We Will Forget Biafra On One Condition" - Emma Powerful, IPOB Spokesman by ripbubu: 3:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
Re: "We Will Forget Biafra On One Condition" - Emma Powerful, IPOB Spokesman by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
dukie25:

https://www.thecable.ng/interview-will-forget-biafra-one-condition-says-ipob-spokesman

The igbos must be very silly to even entertain the idea of shelving the dreams for their own country.
As a Yoruba man, I fully agree with the idea of Biafra, and I urge the yorubas to follow suit and break away from this FRAUD called Nigeria. It only serves one entity, the most unproductive and murderous set of humans in Africa, the Fulanis.

1 Like

Re: "We Will Forget Biafra On One Condition" - Emma Powerful, IPOB Spokesman by Xtopher123(m): 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2018
I'm yet to read any sensible argument countering this Post..

I'll keep searching..

2 Likes

Re: "We Will Forget Biafra On One Condition" - Emma Powerful, IPOB Spokesman by EternalTruth: 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2018
GoroTango:
IPOB shouldn't be in the news any longer because as far as the Federal Republic of Nigeria is concerned, the python swallowed them. Next grin
hahahaha how una take get all these pics.
That ipob guy that bears the same of my moniker with "s" attached to it. He needs to this.
Re: "We Will Forget Biafra On One Condition" - Emma Powerful, IPOB Spokesman by EternalTruth: 6:33pm On Jan 26, 2018
Bidobado:

The igbos must be very silly to even entertain the idea of shelving the dreams for their own country.
As a Yoruba man, I fully agree with the idea of Biafra, and I urge the yorubas to follow suit and break away from this FRAUD called Nigeria. It only serves one entity, the most unproductive and murderous set of humans in Africa, the Fulanis.
shut up there. You're not a yoruba.
You're a flat head ipob
Re: "We Will Forget Biafra On One Condition" - Emma Powerful, IPOB Spokesman by tk4rd: 7:14pm On Jan 26, 2018
Donpresh95:

You are a baby in politics. This country is run from the back door and the people behind dat door is Hausa Fulani,Yorouba. If you don't obey them, they will make your leadership miserable for you .
Even if an Igbo President emerges in 2019 sef,, he will still continue to battle with cabals, and with religious and tribal sentiments from all angles..
They will never allow him rule in peace.

2 Likes

Re: "We Will Forget Biafra On One Condition" - Emma Powerful, IPOB Spokesman by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
Awon ode!... They should be shouting BIAFRA! there... BIAFRA my ass
Re: "We Will Forget Biafra On One Condition" - Emma Powerful, IPOB Spokesman by ShootToKill: 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2018
Gourdoinc:
[s]why are we still getting news about this dead organization of fools. please IPOB is dead and should be left in its well dug grave.

it's good that the final play by the gala sellers in igbo land has failed. now we could discuss Nigeria without some children bringing up a biafra[/s]

Illiterate Zombirudeen, you go lament against Biafra till you die. Surebanker

grin grin

1 Like

Re: "We Will Forget Biafra On One Condition" - Emma Powerful, IPOB Spokesman by ShootToKill: 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2018
Adeolaissacutie:
[s]Awon ode!... They should be shouting BIAFRA! there... BIAFRA my ass[/s]

So hungry and dirty oshogbo olosho like you wey dey lick man nyash sef get anti-Biafran opinion.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: "We Will Forget Biafra On One Condition" - Emma Powerful, IPOB Spokesman by Gourdoinc(m): 8:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
ShootToKill:

Illiterate Zombirudeen, you go lament against Biafra till you die. Surebanker

grin grin
ipob. you want to roll in the mud again Abi.
Re: "We Will Forget Biafra On One Condition" - Emma Powerful, IPOB Spokesman by ShootToKill: 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
Gourdoinc:
[s]ipob. you want to roll in the mud again Abi.[/s]

Illiterate cowardly zombimaljiri, no be you one gallant Biafran challenge to show face for Onitsha last year weh you come pick race? grin grin

Zombirudeens are only good at making noise online. He can't even type a correct sentence properly but wants to kill Biafra online. Lmao!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: "We Will Forget Biafra On One Condition" - Emma Powerful, IPOB Spokesman by Kamanuozuzu: 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2018
igbodefender:
If the UK doesn't support Biafran independence, forget it. The UK doesn't support Biafran independence.

Igbo Presidency 2023 is the answer. It should not be your option 3. Rather, it should be your only option.

Britain never supported Nigeria's independence move. They later gave way. Biafra is coming, bro!

1 Like

Re: "We Will Forget Biafra On One Condition" - Emma Powerful, IPOB Spokesman by Alkanoicacid(m): 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
GoroTango:
Yadi yadi yadi..... same old, same old. Sorry I don't speak piggy language. All I hear from you is oink oink.grin

Wereeey

Re: "We Will Forget Biafra On One Condition" - Emma Powerful, IPOB Spokesman by Gourdoinc(m): 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
ShootToKill:

Illiterate cowardly zombimaljiri, no be you one gallant Biafran challenge to show face for Onitsha last year weh you come pick race? grin grin

Zombirudeens are only good at making noise online. You can't even type a correct sentence properly but wants to kill Biafra online. Lmao!

grin grin
lol. he remembers his cowardice. where is biafra?, where is biafra? if you cannot show me biafra, you are born fool. a pig whose meat shouldn't be eaten. small boy, small brain
Re: "We Will Forget Biafra On One Condition" - Emma Powerful, IPOB Spokesman by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
EternalTruth:
shut up there. You're not a yoruba.
You're a flat head ipob

Jog on.. Olori bi OKO (Diickhead).

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "We Will Forget Biafra On One Condition" - Emma Powerful, IPOB Spokesman by ShootToKill: 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
Gourdoinc:
[s] lol. he remembers his cowardice. where is biafra?, where is biafra? if you cannot show me biafra, you are born fool. a pig whose meat shouldn't be eaten. small boy, small brain[/s]

Cowrdly born-throway. Why you run from that guy? Biafra is everywhere I don't need to show it to you because it's already etched in your zombie skull, which is making you lament everyday against IPOB.

Abi have your village people made you mad enough to lament against something that doesn't exist. You don dey lament give spirit?

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Will Forget Biafra On One Condition" - Emma Powerful, IPOB Spokesman by EternalTruth: 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
Bidobado:

Jog on.. Olori bi OKO (Diickhead).
oponu omo ale jatijati
Re: "We Will Forget Biafra On One Condition" - Emma Powerful, IPOB Spokesman by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
EternalTruth:
oponu omo ale jatijati

I thought you said I was a flat headed ipob.. Ignorant tribal bigot. Go suck your mum, batty bwoy.

1 Like

Re: "We Will Forget Biafra On One Condition" - Emma Powerful, IPOB Spokesman by degamemaster(m): 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
You can only defeat an ideology/logic with a superior logic. For now, IPOB/NNAMDI KANU still holds strong and unopposed base in majority of Igbos. GOD bless Biafraland.

2 Likes

Re: "We Will Forget Biafra On One Condition" - Emma Powerful, IPOB Spokesman by EternalTruth: 10:19pm On Jan 26, 2018
Bidobado:

I thought you said I was a flat headed ipob.. Ignorant tribal bigot. Go suck your mum, batty bwoy.
because you left the East to develop business here in Lagos and learned Yoruba language you now want to claim omo yoruba.
Go back to your land locked region.
Didirin
Re: "We Will Forget Biafra On One Condition" - Emma Powerful, IPOB Spokesman by EternalTruth: 10:21pm On Jan 26, 2018
degamemaster:
[s] You can only defeat an ideology/logic with a superior logic. For now, IPOB/NNAMDI KANU still holds strong and unopposed base in majority of Igbos. GOD bless Biafraland. [/s]
coward. Buratai says you will have to wait for a millenium i.e a thousand years before you get biafra.
Stop living in false illusion. Biafra is a dead propaganda
Re: "We Will Forget Biafra On One Condition" - Emma Powerful, IPOB Spokesman by Chibuzoc(m): 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
linkszelda:
BIAFRA grin grin grin

I tire for this people
BIAFRA is a rusty ship ashore without propellers but thinks it is sailing on the waters of the Atlantic

Lol, are you not tired of this shithole country called nigeria aka ZOO.
Re: "We Will Forget Biafra On One Condition" - Emma Powerful, IPOB Spokesman by Chibuzoc(m): 10:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
EternalTruth:
coward. Buratai says you will have to wait for a millenium i.e a thousand years before you get biafra.
Stop living in false illusion. Biafra is a dead propaganda

Enjoy your life in the shithole. Onye ARA
Re: "We Will Forget Biafra On One Condition" - Emma Powerful, IPOB Spokesman by Chibuzoc(m): 10:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
O Biafrans arise! O Biafrans arise! O Biafrans arise!

Let the chains of subjugation be broken, let the yoke of slavery be shattered and let the shackles of servitude fall.
Re: "We Will Forget Biafra On One Condition" - Emma Powerful, IPOB Spokesman by Gourdoinc(m): 5:51am On Jan 27, 2018
ShootToKill:

Cowrdly born-throway. Why you run from that guy? Biafra is everywhere I don't need to show it to you because it's already etched in your zombie skull, which is making you lament everyday against IPOB.

Abi have your village people made you mad enough to lament against something that doesn't exist. You don dey lament give spirit?

grin grin
you are such a popular fool in these parts that I start to wonder who/what slept with your LovePeddler mother to birth you.

you went about threatening fire and brimstone for biafra, yet the fraud was killed and ur fellow gutterfolk given proper surugede by the dancing Python and yet nothing dey happen , yet you can't have some shame or self reflect and leave this forum.
you can't hide your ugly face in shame Abi, you want to be disfigured more. to dance still dey hungry you ba ?

you are a terrorist, but a cowardly terrorist who chest beats. maybe you will like to take the place of the onitsha coward too. send a mail. (don't hide and never show up).

you will swim this time around till ur body peels. it's a promise
Re: "We Will Forget Biafra On One Condition" - Emma Powerful, IPOB Spokesman by ShootToKill: 3:36pm On Jan 27, 2018
Gourdoinc:
[s]you are such a popular fool in these parts that I start to wonder who/what slept with your LovePeddler mother to birth you.

you went about threatening fire and brimstone for biafra, yet the fraud was killed and ur fellow gutterfolk given proper surugede by the dancing Python and yet nothing dey happen , yet you can't have some shame or self reflect and leave this forum.
you can't hide your ugly face in shame Abi, you want to be disfigured more. to dance still dey hungry you ba ?

you are a terrorist, but a cowardly terrorist who chest beats. maybe you will like to take the place of the onitsha coward too. send a mail. (don't hide and never show up).

you will swim this time around till ur body peels. it's a promise[/s]

Epistes of a dirty illiterate dumbohari buffoon. Even your noise dey smell give us like abokii armpit.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: "We Will Forget Biafra On One Condition" - Emma Powerful, IPOB Spokesman by Gourdoinc(m): 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
ShootToKill:

Epistes of a dirty illiterate dumbohari buffoon. Even your noise dey smell give us like abokii armpit.

grin grin

mtcheeew. Mr mouth. to keep talking to you is an insult to my person. but as a final word to you, go and ask who your father is, the village idiot you current call your dad was never responsible for it. information reaching me indicates it was another village idiot who did it. you see while your mum roamed around as a mad person. many people took it upon themselves to sodomise her, apparently some like your dad were foolish enough to go through the front. instead of spilling it on the floor like gentlemen, which would have saved us from the idiocy you spill here whenever IPOB is mentioned. the fucker dumped it inside her cunt.

go and ask for who your father is, Nwanne you are a bastard, agafu, ekperima, and simple bunkum.

please leave my mentions alone, there are other things you could do while in your fits of epilepsy. put a finger in ur bum, sniff it, you will enjoy that cocktail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Visits Ortom In Benue Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacks (Photos) / Police Stage Show Of Force In Anambra Ahead Of Election / Fresh South South Headache Forces Atiku to Return Home to Rejig Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.