Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Plot To Sack Saraki By Governor & Ex-Governor Turned Minister Thickens- Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plot To Sack Saraki By Governor & Ex-Governor Turned Minister Thickens- Vanguard (31064 Views)

How 25 Senators Can Impeach Saraki By Sunusi Musa / Obituary And 'Burial' Of Saraki By Senator Omo-Agege's Constituency (Photos) / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Greets Saraki By Bending And Got People Talking (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plot To Sack Saraki By Governor & Ex-Governor Turned Minister Thickens- Vanguard by 12submarine(m): 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
nairavsdollars:
pure lies aimed at diverting attention from OBJ'S letter
What else do you want to know about obj letter? Haven't you read it? Or you want it to be another stanza of the National anthem? No one is diverting your attention. That letter was the latest, this plot is now the latest.
Re: Plot To Sack Saraki By Governor & Ex-Governor Turned Minister Thickens- Vanguard by Alezy(m): 4:35pm On Jan 25, 2018
Three hardest people to advice in life.

1. A girl in love
2. A wealthy man
3. A buhari supporter

1 Like

Re: Plot To Sack Saraki By Governor & Ex-Governor Turned Minister Thickens- Vanguard by dollarcoolcat(m): 4:35pm On Jan 25, 2018
Shior
Re: Plot To Sack Saraki By Governor & Ex-Governor Turned Minister Thickens- Vanguard by Sultty(m): 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2018
Wetin concern me abeg op that's ur headache
Re: Plot To Sack Saraki By Governor & Ex-Governor Turned Minister Thickens- Vanguard by eodavids(m): 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
dangermouse:
Saraki has been blocking them from unleashing the full secret agenda they want to perpetuate on Nigerians. They did not succeed in their previous attempts and shouldn't be left to succeed this time around.
Elrufai and co should rather focus on how to give the teeming impoverished masses good governance,dividends of democracy and repair the Nigerian economy which is in shambles.

You mentioned the northwest gov. But failed to mention amaechi, the south-south exgov/minister from oil state
Re: Plot To Sack Saraki By Governor & Ex-Governor Turned Minister Thickens- Vanguard by honey001(m): 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
They no get names?
Re: Plot To Sack Saraki By Governor & Ex-Governor Turned Minister Thickens- Vanguard by spyg1(m): 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
Na them them
Re: Plot To Sack Saraki By Governor & Ex-Governor Turned Minister Thickens- Vanguard by Tecno66: 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
dealslip:
Rivers people should confirm if Amaechi hasnt converted to Islam or he is being blackmailed.
Amaechi that should be in jail want to impeach somebody. If not that he is a member of the ruling party, EFCC for done purge him belle. Make he dey form power broker there.
Re: Plot To Sack Saraki By Governor & Ex-Governor Turned Minister Thickens- Vanguard by misgab: 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
Yes, I don't like Mr Saraki's politics and antecedents in kwara. But I have been following events at the National Assembly and know that if not for saraki, senate and house of Rep. Buhari and his clueless subordinates would have made life extremely difficult for Nigerians.
As for the principal actors and bystanders in the plot . It will fail. If anything happen to saraki the masses will ask them and their unborn generation what happened.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot To Sack Saraki By Governor & Ex-Governor Turned Minister Thickens- Vanguard by kilmix: 5:03pm On Jan 25, 2018
Names of plotters

Ameachi
El-Rufai
Akume
Sen. Nazif.

Read the post again to confirm.

2 Likes

Re: Plot To Sack Saraki By Governor & Ex-Governor Turned Minister Thickens- Vanguard by dangermouse(m): 5:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
eodavids:

You mentioned the northwest gov. But failed to mention amaechi, the south-south exgov/minister from oil state

It is clear who the pay master is.
Who pays the piper dictates the tune.
They are all bedfellows in this evil plot
Re: Plot To Sack Saraki By Governor & Ex-Governor Turned Minister Thickens- Vanguard by Myself2(m): 5:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
bumi10:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/plot-to-sack-saraki-thickens/amp/

APC destroying APC lawmakers ,,,useless failed corrupt witches and wizard party
Re: Plot To Sack Saraki By Governor & Ex-Governor Turned Minister Thickens- Vanguard by DTaj: 5:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
Vanguard newspapers?

This is the most blatantly biased newspaper in Nigeria! They hate anything Muslim and Northern Nigeria from the time SLS, as CBN Governor, sacked some bank CEOs and ultimately forced Vanguard to cancel its bogus and fake Annual Banking Awards, through which it always forced bank CEOs to pay millions of naira for the awards!

This is the list of top 3 "purveyors of fake news" among Nigerian newspapers:

1st: Vanguard- promotes only the South-South and the South-East and spreads fake and hate news without any verification. It relishes attacking anything about the North.

2nd: Tribune- immediately PDP got power in the South-West in 2003, it completely lost its integrity and credibility. The newspaper got huge inducement from the likes of Akala, Gbenga Daniel, Mimiko, and co. They have lost relevance since then.

3rd: Authority: This is an obscure newspaper that is more or less the mouthpiece of IPOB. They do not print more than 1,000 copies daily and the print is terribly bad. Poor quality newspaper with rabid tribal bigotry as focus!
Re: Plot To Sack Saraki By Governor & Ex-Governor Turned Minister Thickens- Vanguard by otokx(m): 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
People can spread rumor.
Re: Plot To Sack Saraki By Governor & Ex-Governor Turned Minister Thickens- Vanguard by gratefulheart(m): 6:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
I can't believe your write up. El-Rufai I may believe but not Rotimi Ameachi is Bukola's boy. It's impossible.
Re: Plot To Sack Saraki By Governor & Ex-Governor Turned Minister Thickens- Vanguard by Xano(m): 7:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
that's impossible,Saraki is the Don Corleone of Nigerian politics.
Whether you like it or not,he's the most powerful politician in Nigeria and he's going to be the president of this country sooner or later the way things are going. He has captured Kwara,Kogi,captured south east and capturing the north and still good friend with the most prominent notherners,he very well knows what he's doing by not declaring his presidential ambition yet. "Never prove smarter than your master" he's still acting like he's a Buhari loyalist until he would pull out his last card and check up on everyone. He's a strict follower of 48 laws of power,never underestimate this man

you are observant. I believe he also applies little of "Mafia manger".
Re: Plot To Sack Saraki By Governor & Ex-Governor Turned Minister Thickens- Vanguard by dealslip(f): 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
It is very good to complain on social media platforms but it is even better to ensure you register for INEC voters card if you have never owned one or if you just turned 18 years. INEC registration is going on at the moment and will close by 31st January. Visit INEC website for registration centres close to you. This registration is the most silent one I ever seen. Don't be disenfranchised, remember only your PVC qualifies you to change our collective destiny. This government is capable of anything, hence the silent registration exercise. This are areas that can be exploited by them. If anyone thinks Buhari will relinquish power like a gentle man like GEJ, please have a rethink. It is going to be a tussle. Prepare your minds to fight to finish. Please share within all your circle
Re: Plot To Sack Saraki By Governor & Ex-Governor Turned Minister Thickens- Vanguard by meemaa: 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hello nairalanders...... Need help seriously
Im so broke rite now....as in broke n down.....
Though I'm working but its a penury ...living from hand to mouth....age isn't on my side , plus I'm ova ripe for marriage.... But wen deres no money one is handicapped..... Been looking for where to borrow money for business....but no where....
Please im soliciting for help to help me raise some cash to start a business...to at least be able to feed my self....

If you're willing please help by donating money to my bank account ( dmikemda@gmail.com for details of d account) OR CALL zero nine zero two three zero nine seven zero one one....
Or to my perfect money account ( U12150566 )
Or bitcoin address ( 16ME3ULkwaCyj892u4QL59CiJgz9tptdQF )

Please please please!!!!!!!!! if u have d capacity to help because words can't express d state I'm in right now...... I'm planning to invest d cash in crypto trading or any physical business .....
Please be your brother s keeper....God bless...
Re: Plot To Sack Saraki By Governor & Ex-Governor Turned Minister Thickens- Vanguard by baysol: 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2018
bumi10:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/plot-to-sack-saraki-thickens/amp/
Time to protect a recalcitrant prodigal son of yoruba. These evil northerners knows he is an impediment to their evil plot to twick the constitution in their favour. Aren't they known for self serving in the history of Nigeria? Yorubas watch this space.
Re: Plot To Sack Saraki By Governor & Ex-Governor Turned Minister Thickens- Vanguard by TijaniAbu: 10:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
Rotimi Amaechi the criminal looter will enter one chance.
Re: Plot To Sack Saraki By Governor & Ex-Governor Turned Minister Thickens- Vanguard by godquality: 5:17am On Jan 26, 2018
No be the same former PDP members full APC? So what do you expect?. Let them destabilise the party and move on to the next one. Useless politicians.
Re: Plot To Sack Saraki By Governor & Ex-Governor Turned Minister Thickens- Vanguard by Ugosample(m): 9:28am On Jan 26, 2018
Newbiee:
I smell lies!
IPOB propaganda.
Saraki who blocked Abaribe from moving a motion to impeach the President yesterday.
By the time we go to polls in 2019, and people realized that election is not won on social media with likes and shares ehn! Many wailers will visit a cardiologist for heart attack.
PMB till 2023 jare!

We will see where the votes will come from to keep Buhari in Aso rock
Re: Plot To Sack Saraki By Governor & Ex-Governor Turned Minister Thickens- Vanguard by eodavids(m): 10:11am On Jan 26, 2018
dangermouse:

It is clear who the pay master is.
Who pays the piper dictates the tune.
They are all bedfellows in this evil plot

God will upturn their plot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Umahi Meets Orji Uzor Kalu, Hosts Him To Dinner In Abuja (Photos) / General Olusegun Adeniyi Faces Court Martial Over Social Media-Related Offences / 3 PDP Presidential Aspirants Purchase Guber, Senatorial Nomination Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.