Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,703 members, 7,851,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:28 PM

Maga No Need Pay Remix - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Maga No Need Pay Remix (1383 Views)

Kelly Hansome - Catch Me If U Can + who born the maga *UPDATED* / The Song Maga No Need Pay - Politically Inclined? / Maga No Need Pay - Banky W, M.I, Rooftop Mcs, Omawumi, Modele, Bez & Wordsmith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maga No Need Pay Remix by pheesayor(m): 1:49pm On Apr 15, 2010
Hi peeps,

Got this from Cobhams' facebook page
The Microsoft Cyber crime song 'Maga No Need Pay", has been a surge of comments criticizing the motif behind the song. Following this, I decided to gather some of my friends Ibukun, Wordsmith, Bez & Blaize with myself and Banky W still on the hook to record a remix of the song.

WATCH OUT for the Instrumental version. Now here's the catch, you can do your own version of the Maga No Need Pay song and send it to info@camp.com.ng and stand a chance of winning $200 CASH to be presented to you by Cobhams.

download link
[url]http://www.camp.com.ng/audio/maga%20no%20need%20pay%20instr%20wit%20chrs%20remix---%20boost.mp3[/url]

someone should tell Blaise to come out of hiding, she came correct on this one too.

#It'z Pheesayor!!!!!!!!!
Re: Maga No Need Pay Remix by tosinaded(m): 4:17pm On Apr 15, 2010
stale gist. . . .dude u so last year like 2009 grin
blaise dey rap like say she dey weed before spitting bars grin

#itsnaija
Re: Maga No Need Pay Remix by pheesayor(m): 8:51am On Apr 16, 2010
tosinaded@:

stale gist. . . .dude u so last year like 2009 grin
blaise dey rap like say she dey weed before spitting bars grin

#itsnaija

big lie, any proof? grin

#It'z Pheesayor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Maga No Need Pay Remix by kstrika(m): 1:16am On Apr 17, 2010
abeg i won know wether na muscian u dey look abi na vibes,,,
wich 1?

(1) (Reply)

Jesse Jagz Vs Ice Prince / Video Premiere: Olamide – Omo To Shan Ft Wizkid / Who Are Your Top 10 Foreign Rappers & Crew And Why ?!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.