Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,408 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock (58491 Views)

Saraki Hosts Senate Minority Leaders To Closed-door Meeting (photos) / Atiku In A Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo / Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by IYANGBALI: 6:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Our God wil disgrace Buhari
amen

1 Like

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by begwong: 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
BABA'S LOVE LETTER IS NOW CREATING HELTER SKELTER MORNING, AFTERNOON AND NITE AND MIDNIGHT NOCTURNAL MEETINGS. GOD PUNISH DEVIL ✈✈♧
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by AnanseK(m): 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
hypertension:
Useless meeting

But wait oh..why did buhari send Osibanjo to Davos and rather decided to attend Adis Ababa
In Davos, world leaders and top business men/women, including billionaires are negiotiating and signing new deals.
One would think at this time of slow nigerian economic growth and recovery, the president would need help from big investors.
To be frank eh, this Buhari guy na Goooat.

It is not your fault. As a product of baby factory I don’t see how you can get home training.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by fiizznation: 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
Firefire:
The yeye dullard should leave that please immediately...
And why should the "yeye dullard" leave? Isnt he a nigerian again? President buhari has every fundamental right to seek re-election again. I dont know why all of a sudden you guys want buhari to either leave, resign or die( as some of you want him to die before 2019).

Why are you pdp apologists afraid of a buhari re-election bid in 2019? If you pdp guys think you are very popular and can defeat buhari in the polls, why dont you taste your so-called popularity by filling your own candidate who will defeat buhari without bothering yourselves with buhari's re-election bid.

Anyway the Bad news for you guys is that buhari will be re-elected by the majority of nigerians if he decides to go for second term, and am very sure you guys know this very well.

You should Just pray that buhari shouldnt seek re-election again because if he does, there is absolutely no force(s) in Nigeria that will stop him from winning the election in a BIG way.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by Psalmseen101: 6:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
jorez:
Is only in PMB administration this happen sorry brother everyone writing hear is feeling PMB's pinch one way or the other....Am sorry i can't help,hope someone can help you out,but wait o,[b]after paying the debtor how do you hope to feed your family?[/b]see gbese see wahala....SAI BABA

Clearing the debt is my biggest problem for now...

Thanks for you concerns
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
hypertension:
Useless meeting

But wait oh..why did buhari send Osibanjo to Davos and rather decided to attend Adis Ababa

In Davos, world leaders and top business men/women, including billionaires are negiotiating and signing new deals.

One would think at this time of slow nigerian economic growth and recovery, the president would need help from big investors.

To be frank eh, this Buhari guy na Goooat.

You are the real he-goat, so you expect President Buhari to abandon African Union which Nigeria is a great player in the union and attend world economic forum that won't yield anything positive than giving loans that your generations yet unborn would pay for.
Will Frau. Angela Merkel of Germany abandon EU summit and attend an economic forum in Africa.
Guy, next time use your head.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by Preciouscheer: 6:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hmm..this man sef
Meanwhile don't let anyone cheat you as you embark on your project; always visit
www.engineerosaz..com to see current prices of building materials across Nigeria and to engage a tried and trusted engineer.
Thank me later
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by Psalmseen101: 6:36pm On Jan 25, 2018
Eluwilussit:

Consider it done. I will email you later.

Will be expecting from you sir!

Thanks in anticipation!!!
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by gr8tone: 6:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
Lalong! Lalong!! Oh Lalong!!! A very big disappointment to Plateau state

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by Wfaluse: 6:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
Eluwilussit:

God bless you. This is humanity in it's purest form.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by deji17: 6:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
How many Governors Kebbi state come have?
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by aamstih: 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
I think that the president loves this AKS governor, he seems to always keep him closeby.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by lereinter(m): 6:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
buhari is really trying o

1 Like

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by klarke(m): 6:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
Whether closed door or opened door meeting, all we are saying... resign already!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by Eluwilussit(m): 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
Psalmseen101:

Will be expecting from you sir!

Thanks in anticipation!!!

Not to worry. We are our brother's keeper. I respect you for coming out.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by Eke445: 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
Nigerians only know how to talk and abuse on social media. some people can't even manage there family family

1 Like

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by origima: 7:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
Generalkaycee:
Idiot man

No responsible person will call a man of Buhari's age or position Idiot.it is unfortunate some of us kill our future ignorantly

1 Like

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by arherfish(m): 7:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
All the Governors including PMB do not have anything to offer. They would be deceiving the man until he's kicked out of office.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by dealslip(f): 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
It is very good to complain on social media platforms but it is even better to ensure you register for INEC voters card if you have never owned one or if you just turned 18 years. INEC registration is going on at the moment and will close by 31st January. Visit INEC website for registration centres close to you. This registration is the most silent one I ever seen. Don't be disenfranchised, remember only your PVC qualifies you to change our collective destiny. This government is capable of anything, hence the silent registration exercise. This are areas that can be exploited by them. If anyone thinks Buhari will relinquish power like a gentle man like GEJ, please have a rethink. It is going to be a tussle. Prepare your minds to fight to finish. Please share within all your circle
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by femiYusuff10: 7:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
Thank you so much for assisting the person. May God replenish your purse
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by Chiadikaobi(m): 7:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
Psalmseen101:
Good Day Nairalanders'

I'm in need of your assistance urgently.
I had went to places, meet with friends and families but none could help me on this. All they were saying is one story or the other, and this is the last place i could come to.
I'm in debt of the sum of #19,500
And because of this i had left home for the past three days wandering up and down the streets.
i can't go home any longer because my creditor is after me. I am ashamed of myself, i had missed my wife and children now i can't see them, i don't have phone to contact them,
I had to come to cyber cafe to beg for time in other to post this on Nairaland, hoping to see one or two Nairalander's who will bail me out of this mess.

you can contact me through my email: dsamsonbiz@gmail.com

United Bank For Africa (UBA)

I am so sorry for disturbing your peace with my personal problem, but this is too much for me to bear. Kindly help me Nairalanders

If there is any kind of work that i can do in a very short period of time just to raise this money i will be glad also

In case you wish to see me, i wouldn't mind to show up

Thanks!

Pardon my English!
You borrow time from cybercafe. Why not apply as a cleaner make them employ you sharp sharp??

I smell scam

1 Like

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by san316(m): 7:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
Psalmseen101:
Good Day Nairalanders'

I'm in need of your assistance urgently.
I had went to places, meet with friends and families but none could help me on this. All they were saying is one story or the other, and this is the last place i could come to.
I'm in debt of the sum of #19,500
And because of this i had left home for the past three days wandering up and down the streets.
i can't go home any longer because my creditor is after me. I am ashamed of myself, i had missed my wife and children now i can't see them, i don't have phone to contact them,
I had to come to cyber cafe to beg for time in other to post this on Nairaland, hoping to see one or two Nairalander's who will bail me out of this mess.

you can contact me through my email: dsamsonbiz@gmail.com

United Bank For Africa (UBA)

I am so sorry for disturbing your peace with my personal problem, but this is too much for me to bear. Kindly help me Nairalanders

If there is any kind of work that i can do in a very short period of time just to raise this money i will be glad also

In case you wish to see me, i wouldn't mind to show up

Thanks!

Pardon my English!

be careful oo. Make your creditor no lure u from here come deal with you oo. By the way, which kind people u dey owe money sef wey u no fit tell them to park well till u get the money? Are they cultists or in a drug ring. Let them take u to court or police station now, if it eill get them their money.

Any way, Good luck. May God bless ur hustle.
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by shaneroberts26: 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
Eluwilussit:

I love kindhearted people. You are a good man.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
too late!... all roads lead to daura come 2019!!!! buhari is a blunder!!!
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by san316(m): 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
dealslip:
It is very good to complain on social media platforms but it is even better to ensure you register for INEC voters card if you have never owned one or if you just turned 18 years. INEC registration is going on at the moment and will close by 31st January. Visit INEC website for registration centres close to you. This registration is the most silent one I ever seen. Don't be disenfranchised, remember only your PVC qualifies you to change our collective destiny. This government is capable of anything, hence the silent registration exercise. This are areas that can be exploited by them. If anyone thinks Buhari will relinquish power like a gentle man like GEJ, please have a rethink. It is going to be a tussle. Prepare your minds to fight to finish. Please share within all your circle
weldone conspiracy theorist. Which one are you saying that it is a silent registration again? It is because of useless uncanny people like you that Nigeria will not move forward. Gbeberoo

1 Like

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by Psalmseen101: 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
Chiadikaobi:
You borrow time from cybercafe. Why not apply as a cleaner make them employ you sharp sharp??

I smell scam

BRO AM FOR REAL. I SWEAR!
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by Chiadikaobi(m): 7:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
Psalmseen101:

BRO AM FOR REAL. I SWEAR!
The cyber time never finish abi na 24 hours you borrow?

Person don promise you the cash already

1 Like

Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
I'm just happy that GEJ lose the election so this idiot will come and perform the miracle with his body odour, had it been he lose we would have been regretting why we didn't vote for him... we have seen all his jabs.. time to send him back to daura
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by dealslip(f): 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
san316:
weldone conspiracy theorist. Which one are you saying that it is a silent registration again? It is because of useless uncanny people like you that Nigeria will not move forward. Gbeberoo
If I respond to you in like manner, I would be just like you. What part of my post don't you understand. That people should register and not complaining on social media or that if they don't have a voters card they are automatically disenfranchised or that there isn't enough publicity. As most people aren't even aware. Your fears have exposed you.
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by Psalmseen101: 7:36pm On Jan 25, 2018
Chiadikaobi:
The cyber time never finish abi na 24 hours you borrow?

Person don promise you the cash already

Bro i don't why you are doing like this... do you pray that what am going through now should be your portion
Re: Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock by Chiadikaobi(m): 7:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
Psalmseen101:

Bro i don't why you are doing like this... do you pray that what am going through now should be your portion
sharap there shameless scammer.

You better go carry block for site pay your imaginary debt

Lazy fraudster

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abba Kyari's Sister, Amina Weds In Maiduguri, IGP Adamu Mohammed Attends(Photos) / What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting / Prominent Nigerians Who May Be Jailed In 2016 (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.