Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian (30240 Views)

Deal Ruthlessly With Bandits, Kidnappers, Others - Buhari Orders Security / Senator Shehu Sani Attacks FG Over Order To Monitor Social Media Posts / We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by SoulB6: 6:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
Right step in the right direction
Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by musicwriter(m): 6:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
Its not about hate speech, its about restricting freedom of speech.

Even Nairaland is under attack. If you go back for the past 2 years you'll see some of your post has been hidden or deleted. Just yesterday, I posted a video of Fulani herds men killing people and having sex with cows and as I woke up this morning the post was deleted.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by princeade86(m): 6:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
u are free to arrest all of us. our voices will not seize. go ahead and arrest everybody.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
You cannot stop killings perpetrated by herdsmen but you can pursue people on social media. Misplaced priorities.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by annnikky(f): 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
They should get ready to arrest all the youths including hellrufai

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by IYANGBALI: 6:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
HeyCorleone:
I am just asking God to bless my efforts lemme leave this country once and for all. Even if I'd wind up in hell after death, I must not die in this country.
buhari sew what you've caused

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by adetes: 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
Nonsense, Hw many they want track down instead to focus on development of w Nigerians

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by iamdannyfc(m): 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
Welcome to millitary regime

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by Prinztong(m): 6:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Obviously instead of the govt to try to salvage what's left of their dignity they are opting to start mass arrest in a bid to silence their critics especially those on social media ... Buhari clearly won't relinquish Aso Rock easily
nonsensical Government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by Lipscomb(m): 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
Oh good move especially that of Reno,fani and fayose.
Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 6:28pm On Jan 25, 2018

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by holycup(m): 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
Umu Anuofia !,Go to the bush and monitor your blood thirsty herdsmen ,not on social media.

Brainless mofos

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
MicheyJ1:
When you think things cannot get worse, Apc is digging its grave. And I once supported them.

Please i want to be famous ooo, Please those those shit holes security to come and monitor my post
Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by people4rmVillag: 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
HeyCorleone:
I am just asking God to bless my efforts lemme leave this country once and for all. Even if I'd wind up in hell after death, I must not die in this country.
Bro give your life to christ, he'll is not meant for someone like you
Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
okochaik:
Yeah, track them down and shut them up. Sai Buhari!! 2019

Writing from Turkey cool

Tell that shit hole Buhari to come and monitor my post. I really want to be popular.shit hole government
Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by sanpipita(m): 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
But they will never monitor killer herdsmen, shithole govt.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
CHANNELStv2020:
They will arrest 179 million Nigerians then

You mean that shithole Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by Badonasty(m): 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 6:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
lordsharks:
What happened to freedom of speech

Bubu is a Shit hole? Or are you scared?
Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 6:36pm On Jan 25, 2018
ODUBEZE:
shocked shocked shocked

So speaking the truth has translated to hate speeches

Issorite! Mr President, no wonder some people call you cow sir

No! Not some people, that guy Buhari is a Big cow.

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by afamaustin(m): 6:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
Is that a treat or wot cos Am not understanding.
Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by Ogunleti01: 6:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by Follygunners: 6:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
Tinubu is one of the greatest THIEF in this country. Go for his head, abeg!
Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by BruncleZuma: 6:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Una go back to Budget go see "Data Mining Suite" where una think say dem for use am...

grin grin grin grin
Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by Sagay212: 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
APC will go down as the worst party ever and buhari the worst president to ever rule any country. He just keeps getting everything wrong. Every damn thing wrong .such a huge failure.
Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by myproperty(m): 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
okochaik:
Yeah, track them down and shut them up. Sai Buhari!! 2019

What the herdsmen are doing that is making you happy, I hope it won't happen to you? Be careful of the kurds

Writing from Turkey cool

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by emmybernard(m): 6:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
F9 Government
Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by bedfordking: 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
misplaced priorities
Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by Fourwinds: 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
useless government
Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by engineerboat(m): 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
People are not even seeing the bait in this news.

The black market loading

engineerboat:
ANOTHER BLACK MARKET PURCHASE LOADING

Dan Ali also said that the US government had asked Nigeria not to send its personnel to understudy the production process of the aircraft as Nigeria did done in the case of other countries.

“The contract include cost which is $494 million to acquire the Super Tucano A29 plans as well as training, where the facilities will be accommodated and continuous servicing among others,” he said.

Some of the stringent measures include that we will start having them from 2020, which is two years from now. They are also thinking of not allowing our technicians to be part of the production inspection. But this is what we normally do in all the defence contracts, we send our personnel to go and understudy especially when it comes to specialized aircrafts like in Russia, our personnel are permanently based in where the production is being done for this MI35 helicopters.”

https://www.nairaland.com/4311249/nigeria-army-another-round-apc

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-fg-orders-security-agencies-monitor-social-media-posts

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by Preciouscheer: 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
Really
Meanwhile don't let anyone cheat you as you embark on your project; always visit
www.engineerosaz..com to see current prices of building materials across Nigeria and to engage a tried and trusted engineer.
Thank me later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments" / Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo / Yoruba Voted For Atiku More Than Igbo – Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.