Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian (30239 Views)

Deal Ruthlessly With Bandits, Kidnappers, Others - Buhari Orders Security / Senator Shehu Sani Attacks FG Over Order To Monitor Social Media Posts / We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by chuckjonesautos: 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
vinnex:
The Nigerian government thinks US is not watching the deadly attack going on in Nigeria espercially on farmers...
Expect more stringent rules, as long as Buhari lead government continue to pour blood in Benue state....

USA does not give a damn about Nigeria. Now it's America first..
Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by bionixs: 9:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Mr Vuhari ABI na Buhari, you rode on the freedom of speech to power!

GEJ is truly a gentle man

Nigerians, we don buy market which way forward
una never see

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by yhungbrowhne(m): 9:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
Simpledude0847:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-fg-orders-security-agencies-monitor-social-media-posts

BUHARI IS A,CONFUSE,PRESIDENT LOOKING FOR,FAULT WHERE THERE,IS,JO,ONE
Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by stilldoingokay(f): 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2018
bhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

laugh just the cache me
Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by amazon14: 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2018
VivaDeAngelo:
Please, does anyone know that guy that trekked from Lagos to Abuja for Buhari? I want to ask him some personal questions that are very important to me.

He is somewhere in Lagos nursing his pains. He have not recovered from the trauma he sustained after trekking. No food to replenish his malnourished legs caused by that trek

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by federal9: 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
Follygunners:

It doesn't take a genius to realize dude is a criminal and theif, bros. How much did Tinubu have prior to 1999 when he became Lagos state Governor? How much does he have now? Where and how did he accumulate so much wealth within an 8-year span? If you're one of the numerous gullible 9ja folks (which you seem), I'm NOT in anyway abeg. We're NOT fools, OK. The dude personalized majority of Lagos state gov't properties (especially the fixed assets - land etc....). He was able to use that to control and shut the masses up. The dude encouraged 'thuggery', hooliganism', and 'crime'... see the NURTW (MC Oluomo, Koko Zaria and co.) that he even mediate on their behalf.
They kill for him for political gains, he gave them the freedom to extort innocent citizens in return for their loyalty.

So dude, FVCK off abeg! Devil punish you! angry angry

Devil is already punishing you grin grin. Go and make your own money
Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by Theboss100(m): 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Mr Vuhari ABI na Buhari, you rode on the freedom of speech to power!

GEJ is truly a gentle man

Nigerians, we don buy market which way forward
They are not serious at all. They think people will be afraid after all the nonsense that they have caused APC LEAD FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ARE USELESS. ACCEPT THEY REPENT, GOD WILL PUNISH ALL OF THEM ONE BY ONE. STARTING FROM THE DULLARD.
2019 #Back2Daura
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by Follygunners: 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
federal9:

Devil is already punishing you grin grin. Go and make your own money

I'm sure making my own $$$$. Na pple like you go suffer am na.. cool
Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by gonkin(m): 10:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
So them wanna monitor.
Monitor this. Fu ck" buhari fu ck" his leadership
I am a graduate with good grades and good skills yet i am managing to survive. Buhari isnt a graduate and yet he flies around the world. Oya let them come and make my life more miserable than it is with their monitoring

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by jrusky(m): 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hahahahaha thank God it's happening. Didn't I said this before 2015 election that Buhari will launch attack on social media? Many of his warrior came and attacked me here now it has happened.

Buhari has turned to monitoring spirit nice portfolio for our president. Buhari is the president, petroleum minister and now monitoring spirit minister.

This is one of the reason I hate Buhari like dog shit nothing under this heaven will make me to like him or accept apc I mean nothing.

Where is that miserable thing that walked Lagos to Abuja then to support Buhari How I wish I can see that animal now.

Nigerians has bought a bad market if this country is not tear to pieces Buhari won't rest but one thing I know is Buhari will end his life miserably
Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by Dayoara: 11:32pm On Jan 25, 2018
Who is afraid of criticism......
Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by poseidon12: 11:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
VivaDeAngelo:
Please, does anyone know that guy that trekked from Lagos to Abuja for Buhari? I want to ask him some personal questions that are very important to me.

You can ask the fool the questions on social media.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by seguno2: 1:11am On Jan 26, 2018
vinnex:
Social media is social for everybody,they can not and never can they stop it...
Blood sucking administration.....

.....that promised press freedom as part of their change angry
Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:31am On Jan 26, 2018
bionixs:
una never see
grin cheesy grin I guess you are outside Nigeria

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by Daddybright1986(m): 6:25am On Jan 26, 2018
My friend go and belong to the kitchen and the oza rooms joor !!! Failure of a president. ...come and arrest me !!!! I have more than two thousands friends. ....fail state called Nigeria ...ndi ala

Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:23am On Jan 26, 2018
A timely and welcomed development; it is also about time that the National Assembly considers revisiting the social media Bill in order to checkmate all the current hate speeches and deliberate misinformation that is currently heating up the polity and further dividing Nigerians.
Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by joechingo: 10:24am On Jan 26, 2018
FG need to define what they meant by hate speech, you held a security meeting with ur service chiefs and minister who are all from the north and when you are referred to as a regional, sectional and nepotic leader then you will begin to shout hate speech. My candid advice, don't Predispose yourself to hate speech.
Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by EternalTruths: 10:27am On Jan 26, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Obviously instead of the govt to try to salvage what's left of their dignity they are opting to start mass arrest in a bid to silence their critics especially those on social media ... Buhari clearly won't relinquish Aso Rock easily

Now you are talking.

Buhari will slug it out in 2019 even at the cost of lives.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian by bionixs: 3:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

grin cheesy grin I guess you are outside Nigeria
no ,i dey Ikeja- Along as i dey write this comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Labour Declares Nationwide Strike November 8 Over Assault On Ajaero / Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus / Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.