Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

I Prefer Armed Robbers In Imo To Marijuana Sellers And Smokers. Okorocha. video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Prefer Armed Robbers In Imo To Marijuana Sellers And Smokers. Okorocha. video (1060 Views)

Channels TV Exposes Rochas Okorocha [Video] / Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas / "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Prefer Armed Robbers In Imo To Marijuana Sellers And Smokers. Okorocha. video by PortHakotTimes(m): 5:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
The Imo State governor, Rochas Okorocha shocked the people around him when he spoke in preference of armed robbery, thieves to Marijuana sellers and smokers. Speaking in Igbo language, he said that criminals like Thieves, armed Robbers will receive lesser and fair punishment under his administration than sellers and smokers of Marijuana, popularly known as Indian hemp. This statement by the Governor received instant reaction from the crowd who cheered and jeer.

SEE VIDEO HERE

http://portharcourttimes.com/2018/01/25/i-prefer-thieves-armed-robbers-in-imo-state-than-marijuana-sellers-and-smokers-gov-okorocha/

Re: I Prefer Armed Robbers In Imo To Marijuana Sellers And Smokers. Okorocha. video by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
Monkey! When you fall into armed robbers trap and then you will know the difference.

I'm sure the monkey never visit Amsterdam.

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Armed Robbers In Imo To Marijuana Sellers And Smokers. Okorocha. video by Man2utd(m): 5:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
May be he was once an armed robber....

3 Likes

Re: I Prefer Armed Robbers In Imo To Marijuana Sellers And Smokers. Okorocha. video by sekxyqueen(f): 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
Man2utd:
May be he was once an armed robber....
and still is..

3 Likes

Re: I Prefer Armed Robbers In Imo To Marijuana Sellers And Smokers. Okorocha. video by HeyCorleone(m): 6:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
He kicking against arm robbery would just be unprofessional. I mean he's a thief. So you don't expect him to try and oust fellow thieves.

3 Likes

Re: I Prefer Armed Robbers In Imo To Marijuana Sellers And Smokers. Okorocha. video by redsun(m): 6:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
If he smoke weed,he will see the light and repent from his atrocities.He will start reasoning humanely.His type only consumes alcohol and cocaine that keeps them high,unreasonable and monstrous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Prefer Armed Robbers In Imo To Marijuana Sellers And Smokers. Okorocha. video by CaptainG00D: 6:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
undecided
Re: I Prefer Armed Robbers In Imo To Marijuana Sellers And Smokers. Okorocha. video by PortHakotTimes(m): 6:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
redsun:
If he smoke weed,he will see the light and repent from his atrocities.He will start reasoning humanely.His type only consumes alcohol and cocaine that keeps them high,unreasonable and monstrous.
My brother, Imo State really enter one chance in Okorocha.
He keeps making mockery of my people.

Abagworo won't see this.

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Armed Robbers In Imo To Marijuana Sellers And Smokers. Okorocha. video by ettybaba(m): 7:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
Mumu governor.
He knows Buhari and most APC members are arms d robbers.
Meanwhile the headline should be "I prefer ... to" and not than.
Re: I Prefer Armed Robbers In Imo To Marijuana Sellers And Smokers. Okorocha. video by Zuluhead(m): 7:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
Does this man know that marijuana is legalized in some part of the world? does he know that a new wine made of marijuana just came out? Some part of the world have realized its a multi billion dollars industry and wants to take get taxes from the industry rather than letting the drug dealers get it all. Pls can mention any part of the world were crimes and armed robbery are legalized. This man needs serious help for his brain. He needs brain rest.

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Armed Robbers In Imo To Marijuana Sellers And Smokers. Okorocha. video by PortHakotTimes(m): 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
ettybaba:
Mumu governor.
He knows Buhari and most APC members are arms d robbers.
Meanwhile the headline should be "I prefer ... to" and not than.
Thanks
Re: I Prefer Armed Robbers In Imo To Marijuana Sellers And Smokers. Okorocha. video by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
Who has watched the video? The clampdown on Marijuana, for me, is one of the stupidest action in the world. If alcohol, which is very harmful, can be permitted why should marijuana, that opens the human mind, be demonized?

I think when countries like America do it it is because they are afraid of the mass awakening that could arise from it. They know that marijuana increases the effects of the frontal lobe and de-atrophies the Pineal Gland(the 3rd eye) and Pituitary Body.

More people die from eating red meat and alcohol than from marijuana. While smoking anything, for combustion, antagonises the lungs, marijuana, for simply being marijuana is not bad. Nicotiana tobacum is more dangerous but you can smoke freely in this country.

I think the world will be healthier if alcohol and red meat banned, high cholesterol foods banned and banning of other high density lipoproteins and given marijuana license to operate. It's a great plant and can be the spirit molecule to our soul's troubles.

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Armed Robbers In Imo To Marijuana Sellers And Smokers. Okorocha. video by gnykelly(m): 9:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
I like this man.
he once said" my ambition drive me".
probably one of his ambition.
Re: I Prefer Armed Robbers In Imo To Marijuana Sellers And Smokers. Okorocha. video by Tolumiide: 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
and that's because he's not a smoker. he gave preference to the one he's familiar with..

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Fight Dino Melaye Like That (pics) / Buhari Till 2023; Igbo Presidency In 2023 / Buhari Appoints New NDDC DG, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.