Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas (19489 Views)

Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him / Ignore Rumours That Fulanis Are In Imo To Kill Igbo People — Uzodinma [VIDEO] / Imo To Recover Oil Wells From Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by exlink10(m): 11:30am On Dec 24, 2018
Oshiomhole Came To Imo State To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate To Imo People - Rochas

The Govenor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha yesterday said that the national chairman of All Progressives Congress, APC, Adams Oshiomhole came to Imo state to rain insults on him rather than sell his candidate to the people of Imo State.

Okorocha stated this through a release to newsmen in Owerri by his Chief Press Secretary, Sam Onwuemeodo.

Oshiomhole visited Imo state last week for the campaign flag-off ceremony of Imo APC governorship candidate, Senator Hope Uzodimma, where he accused Okorocha of anti-party activities among other allegations.

According to Okorocha in a statement, “We won’t allow Oshiomhole to eat his cake and still have it. And we start this way:

“Adams Oshiomhole was governor in Edo State for eight years. Rochas Okorocha has been governor in Imo for less than eight years. We challenge Oshiomhole to publish his achievements in Edo State for the eight years he was governor and let Rochas publish his own achievements in Imo in less than eight years and let Nigerians judge who failed as governor.

“If Oshiomhole fails to accept this challenge, we won’t have any other option than to conclude that he is just a noise maker.

“Oshiomhole has been talking and working to fulfill his own part of whatever deal he has with Chief Hope Uzodinma. He is acting his own part and in doing that, has thrown caution to the wind.”

Okorocha said that he expected,” that the chairman of a party who came for the campaign of a governorship candidate of his party would have used the opportunity offered by the event to market the candidate. But in this case, Oshiomhole talked about Governor Okorocha and carefully skipped talking about the candidate because he knows where the problem lies with the candidate.

“All the media reports on what Oshiomhole said at the rally were all about Okorocha. He consciously avoided telling Imo people why they should opt for Uzodinma at the poll in 2019 or why he chose him as the guber candidate of the party in the state.”

On one of the troubling issues raised by Oshiomhole which bordered on payment of workers salaries in the state, Okorocha said that “information has long been in the public domain that Governor Okorocha paid the December 2018 salary in November 2018 and has also given each of the workers N10,000 as Christmas bonus.”

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/12/oshiomhole-came-to-imo-state-to-insult.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by exlink10(m): 11:31am On Dec 24, 2018
Editor's Note:

Many people, considering the recent development in APC, have stated that APC is self distructing. I think this assumption is foolish and unpatriotic. Its true that APC have failed Nigerians but to be candid, they have their own advantages. 

For the mere fact that their party chairman, Oshiomhole have done this singular act in Imo State (not letting Rochas turn Imo State to his political dynasty), he should infact be commended. He did what PDP cannot summon courage to do in Abia State, thereby turning Abia State governorship seat and all other political positions as their family business.

No wonder till today, Abia State has become the worst state in the entire nation. Mismanagement and total abuse of office is what has been inherent in Abia State right from the time of Orji Uzo Kalu. I wish someone will liberate the people of Abia State, because right now, they are doomed.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:57am On Dec 24, 2018
exlink10:
Editor's Note:

Many people, considering the recent development in APC, have stated that APC is self distructing. I think this assumption is foolish and unpatriotic. Its true that APC have failed Nigerians but to be candid, they have their own advantages. 

For the mere fact that their party chairman, Oshiomhole have done this singular act in Imo State (not letting Rochas turn Imo State to his political dynasty), he should infact be commended. He did what PDP cannot summon courage to do in Abia State, thereby turning Abia State governorship seat and all other political positions as their family business.

No wonder till today, Abia State has become the worst state in the entire nation. Mismanagement and total abuse of office is what has been inherent in Abia State right from the time of Orji Uzo Kalu. I wish someone will liberate the people of Abia State, because right now, they are doomed.

And APC did what in Lagos state?

Lol...

I haven't seen any APC candidate campaign with achievements.

Either they start with propaganda or they start insulting other candidates.

Take Buhari for example...

Please bear in Mind

Stupidity is when someone asks you to vote for BUHARI just because you hate ATIKU...

Is hate or like going to put food on my table?

We need to start reasoning logically in this country.

If the country is like this in Buhari's first tenure, do you expect him to stress himself in his second tenure?

My country people sef!!!

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by IamJames: 12:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
You deserve all the insults. Thank God it's coming from your party chairman. You all will altogether be booted out in 2019 election.

We say NO to Okorocha political dynasty, we say NO to APC in Imo State.

29 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by nnachukz(m): 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
Just make sure Uzodinma doesn't become the governor by earnestly working against him. By so doing, you would have taken your own pounds of flesh. You would also have done half of the job for us. APC must leave Igbo land, if they openly insult and hate us in Abuja, they should not be graced with a governorship position here. Ogun State governor should up his game also. grin grin shocked
How happy I feel seeing APC fight themselves here, Rivers and Akwa Ibiom.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by yarimo(m): 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2018
But OKOROCHA Imo state is not your father's property.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by Metuh: 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2018
yarimo:
But OKOROCHA Imo state is not your father's property.

But but Lagos is Tinubu's property. grin

24 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by yarimo(m): 12:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
Metuh:

But but Lagos is Tinubu's property. grin
is SANWO-OLU Tinubu's inlaw?

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by Pusyiter(m): 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
Only in 9ja we see truth as insult.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by nnachukz(m): 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2018
IamJames:
You deserve all the insults. Thank God it's coming from your party chairman. You all will altogether be booted out in 2019 election.

Don't mind him, he took a whole State in Igboland to join APC, and stopped being reasonable immediately he did so. Banking on Federal might to exhibit stupidity and greediness against the Imo people.

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by IamJames: 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
nnachukz:

Don't mind him, he took a whole State in Igboland to join APC, and stopped being reasonable immediately he did so. Banking on Federal might to exhibit stupidity and greediness against the Imo people.

What is coming to him is just starting, stupid, greedy and selfish man.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by Metuh: 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2018
yarimo:
is SANWO-OLU Tinubu's inlaw?
No, but Alpha Beta is owned by GEJ. grin

Is there a law preventing an in-law of a governor from contesting

15 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by nnachukz(m): 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
IamJames:

What is coming to him is just starting, stupid, greedy and selfish man.
He thought shouting Sai Baba and waving broom will save him. Even his clueless In-law thinks it is by carrying Buhari's picture. Okorocha betrayed Imo people and APGA by dashing their hard fought mandate to APC.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by IamJames: 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
nnachukz:

He thought shouting Sai Baba and waving broom will save him. Even his clueless In-law thinks it is by carrying Buhari's picture. Okorocha betrayed Imo people and APGA by dashing their hard fought mandate to APC.

Exactly and he's going to pay for it dearly.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by amajato: 1:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
Vacancy...
Teachers needed

1. English language graduate (British curriculum)
2. Preschool teachers (EYFS)

Note.. you must be residing in Benin.

Send your CV to... Vokesmaja@gmail.com
Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by godwinstringed1(m): 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2018
grin
grin
grin

grin grin grin

Una no Sabi anything...

Check my signature jare
Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by Ogaga87(m): 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
Internal Jaga Jaga spotted

Failed party
Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by YurFatHer: 2:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
oshomole sef

BTW, whether oshomole or not, Buhari till 2023. APC till 2023
Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by KingThreatzz: 2:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
Okorocha, shey you dey eye Oshiomole wife? I know say you be ashawo man, so it is possible. This una beef, I no understand again o.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by Afobajelarry: 2:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
Okorocha n Oshiomole, kuantinue
Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by tysontim(m): 2:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
Editor What of Tinubu?
Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by zombieTRACKER: 2:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
Oshiomole is the face of APC grin grin

Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by GOFRONT(m): 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2018

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by NORSIYK(m): 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2018
During the charred held at Okigwe Road, the Party openly prayed for the downfall of Gov. Okorocha.

So Okorocha will fall while APC will rise? Seems oshomole wants to take Iberiberism to another level

NDAA IHEDIOHA the incoming governor of Imo State

Talk Credibility; Talk Ihedioha. Competence, Capacity, Resourcefulness and Purposefulness as toppings make him the unique combo.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
V
Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by Righteousness89(m): 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
2 Old papas Disgracing themselves
Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by abiaumo(m): 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
Two of you are insults to this country, exactly the same. No one get *salt* pass.
Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by anambraamaka: 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
Iberiberism
Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by Charly68: 2:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
I can't waste my data for this garbage
Re: Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas by toplinetrtrend: 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
IamJames:

But you say Yes to Tinubu Dynasty in Lagos because the dynasty benefits your party? You are a shameless immoral hypocrite.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct / We Hope Whatever Tinubu Is Hiding Won't Cause us some Heart Attack - Ibe / Buhari And Akwa Ibom State APC Leaders Meet In Abuja(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.