Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Miyetti Allah Endorses Buhari, Mohammed Abubakar For Second Term - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Endorses Buhari, Mohammed Abubakar For Second Term (19784 Views)

Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company / Buhari Mohammed Dankwambo Dumps PDP For APC / Saraki Planning To Impeach Buhari – Mohammed Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Buhari, Mohammed Abubakar For Second Term by Lomprico2: 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2018
Terrorists
Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Buhari, Mohammed Abubakar For Second Term by bjayx: 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ok
Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Buhari, Mohammed Abubakar For Second Term by dokiOloye(m): 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
fellowman:
Allah Akhbar......BOOM grin
Lolz.
In Oct 2013,I was in Damaturu when boko boys struck.
When they were attacking d police headquarters which was near our residence,it was usually in d that order.

ALLAAAAH AKBAR= KABOOOM(rpg)

As my heart no jump out of my chest that night eee.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Buhari, Mohammed Abubakar For Second Term by tealaw(m): 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
[img][/img]

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Buhari, Mohammed Abubakar For Second Term by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2018
operation occupy Nigeria with cow colonies in progress .. I just need a single entry Schengen visa to rewrite this stupid lord luggard blunder in my life

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Buhari, Mohammed Abubakar For Second Term by arherfish(m): 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2018
I did not expect anything less. The Government favour una die.
Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Buhari, Mohammed Abubakar For Second Term by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
Seen
Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Buhari, Mohammed Abubakar For Second Term by fasho01(m): 8:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ain't unusual
We weren't expecting anything different
Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Buhari, Mohammed Abubakar For Second Term by hushpapi(m): 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
dangermouse:
cool cool cool
If they don't support their sponsors and patrons...WHO WILL?
Waiting patiently for boko haram to follow suit.

It's very clear now.

Bros why you Dey talk like say nah among chickens you grew up. If nah dem be Boko Haram sponsors then they will be more killing in this region than that of Jonathan. Bros is obvious say u no like Buhari, but have you thought about who will take over and transform a destroyed country for years by pdp under 4yrs? How many times Obasanjo go? Wetin you fit talk say u achieve during his region? Now that we finally have someone who call the looters out one after the other for Nigerians to know una Dey vex say nah corruption he Dey fight. How do you make your home a happy home if you don’t forbid evil? Bros think abeg
Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Buhari, Mohammed Abubakar For Second Term by opribo(m): 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
Our elders say that an old man sees while sitting down, a young man cannot see it even if he climbs on top of the Iroko tree.
Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Buhari, Mohammed Abubakar For Second Term by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
murderers endorse assassin! equation balance die!

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Buhari, Mohammed Abubakar For Second Term by Enemyofpeace: 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2018
Cows endorsing cows grin grin
Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Buhari, Mohammed Abubakar For Second Term by Peterpan231: 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2018
God will punish buhari and all Southerners complicit in this eveil, infant God should start his punishment with the British empire for drawing bothers around the world deliberately to cause problems,
Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Buhari, Mohammed Abubakar For Second Term by Mynightmare: 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
Animal farm
Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Buhari, Mohammed Abubakar For Second Term by fastloan: 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
Do you stay around Ajah,lekki ibejulekki,sangotedo and Environs?

Do you need a loan to expand your business?

No need to open Account with us

loan is disbursed within 48 hrs

check my signature for my contact
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Buhari, Mohammed Abubakar For Second Term by unbitchable(m): 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
Cow beings
Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Buhari, Mohammed Abubakar For Second Term by Yeeyo: 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
Miyetti Allah is the most previlage terrorist organisation supported by the government now they have impetus to endorse president imagine

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Buhari, Mohammed Abubakar For Second Term by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
He is our brother... imagine that...no wonder bird of the same feathers
Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Buhari, Mohammed Abubakar For Second Term by stankezzy: 8:31pm On Jan 25, 2018
Please laugh with me; *A PLANE WAS ABOUT TO CRASH AND THERE WERE ONLY FOUR PARACHUTES IN THE PLANE,MEANWHILE THERE WERE FIVE PEOPLE IN IT. THE FIRST PERSON WAS CRISTIANO RONALDO,HE SAID "I AM THE BEST FOOTBALLER I CANT DIE NOW" SO HE TOOK 1 PARACHUTE AND LEFT. THE SECOND WAS ALIKO DANGOTE SAID "I AM THE RICHEST MAN IN AFRICA AND I AM TOO YOUNG TO DIE".SO HE TOOK THE SECOND PARACHUTE AND LEFT. THE THIRD WAS PRESIDENT BUHARI AND HE SAID "I AM THE SMARTEST PRESIDENT THAT NEVER WENT TO SCHOOL IN THE WHOLE WORLD,SO I CANT DIE NOW MY PEOPLE STILL NEED ME".HE TOOK ONE AND LEFT. THEN IT WAS LEFT WITH GOODLUCK AND A SMALL GIRL..........THEN JONATHAN SAID TO THE LITTLE GIRL .."TAKE THE LAST ONE I WILL SACRIFICE MY LIFE FOR YOU. THE LITTLE GIRL REPLIED "NO NEED FOR THAT .THERE ARE TWO PARACHUTES LEFT. WITH SHOCK AND SURPRISE JONATHAN ASKED HER."HOW COM?". THE LITTLE GIRL REPLIED"BUHARI TOOK MY SCHOOL BAG THINKING IT WAS A PARACHUTE.............����������������������������������������������HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ....... DONT LAUGH ALONE,PASS IT TO YOUR NEIGHBOURS ABEG ooooooooooo*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Buhari, Mohammed Abubakar For Second Term by gbigbega: 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
There you go. They just named their sponsors.
Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Buhari, Mohammed Abubakar For Second Term by dokJ: 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
if miyeti allah endorses Donald, na big news. As dey endorsed Buhari, he himself knows dat its not a news.
Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Buhari, Mohammed Abubakar For Second Term by ogbong: 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
Pay back time. I rob your back and you rob mine
Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Buhari, Mohammed Abubakar For Second Term by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
Abeg who still dey give these guys audience na fools cry
Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Buhari, Mohammed Abubakar For Second Term by donnie(m): 8:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
How wouldn't they endorse him... their grand patron?
Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Buhari, Mohammed Abubakar For Second Term by sapientia(m): 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hahahahahahaha..

I was already pissed that a sane human would endorse Buhari and the fact that he has been accused of supporting the killings in benue by fulani herdsmen till i saw ....... conquering the insurgents in the North East... i just started laughing hard...
Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Buhari, Mohammed Abubakar For Second Term by wizelink(m): 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
Who ever thought or believed that Late Gen Abacha would leave office in such a manner graced with massive celebrations all over the country at the announcement of his death. Abacha thought since no one can stop him in the country then he is invincible, immortal, or indestructible but God did otherwise and heard the cries of the suffering masses and He visited abacha with great anger. If PMB wants to contest and lead the country beyond 2019 let him do but I expect him to learn from the death of Abacha that even if you think you are untouchable by man God is still who He is.
Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Buhari, Mohammed Abubakar For Second Term by arrestdarrester: 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
Miyetti Allah has endorsed. E remain BH to endorse sef
Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Buhari, Mohammed Abubakar For Second Term by Academicwizman(m): 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2018
My people, kindly try to read and understand before rushing to comment. The association being referred to here is not the same Miyetti Allah (MACBAN) that we all know. The author just want to take people for a ride by creating a sensational headline. This Miyetti Allah is not the umbrella body of the Fulani Herdsmen that we all know.

Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Socio-cultural Association is different from the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (MACBAN)
Re: Miyetti Allah Endorses Buhari, Mohammed Abubakar For Second Term by Gamesmart: 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
Atiku's public loot in operation.

Pay the Fulani Herdsmen leader money to publicly endorse Buhari when the outcry is loudest. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa Polls: 4 Killed In Oporoma As Ex-Militants, Others Open Fire On LG / Video Of Former Human Trafficker And Prostitute Now A Legislator In NIGERIA!!!!! / Jos Attack: HURIWA Insists Fulani Herdsmen Are Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.