Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

APC, PDP Can't Win 2019 Presidential Election - Okupe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC, PDP Can't Win 2019 Presidential Election - Okupe (11157 Views)

Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre / Zamfara: PDP Can't Dictate To Us What To Do ― INEC / Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC, PDP Can't Win 2019 Presidential Election - Okupe by Yeeyo: 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
Nigerian are seriously suffering on the hand of weak,dull and empty brain lead with a zero achievement and still he is hunger for power.
Re: APC, PDP Can't Win 2019 Presidential Election - Okupe by dheilaw1(m): 11:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
okenwa1ofEbonyi:
, if they win i ll relocate to Libya,
you better start packing your loads and start saving your transport fare even if it is 20 Naira per day
Re: APC, PDP Can't Win 2019 Presidential Election - Okupe by adegeye38(m): 12:13am On Jan 26, 2018
Fesomu:
believe it or not Buhari has 80% chance of winning. The same way south east voted heavily for Jonathan despite how irritating he was to many Nigerians is exactly how northerners will vote for Buhari in 2019.. He didn't even get upto 200k vote from south east in 2015 and they are still the same people that wants him out the most. Northerners always decide the fate of this country. Instead of saying NO BUHARI, start agitating for restructuring
Dats y use of to win 1 third of most states, failure to do so amd d election will b declared inconclusive, it doesnt matter hw much d north votes for him

Dats y he kept losing his previous elections, despite the northern votes
Re: APC, PDP Can't Win 2019 Presidential Election - Okupe by NonsoWow: 1:00am On Jan 26, 2018
When obasanjo was talking about a new third force, he was referring to APGA.
Re: APC, PDP Can't Win 2019 Presidential Election - Okupe by iamjavadem(m): 5:32am On Jan 26, 2018
As you have learnt to live without fear, you should also learn to live without wailing.
bluelaptop:
Nigeria is a big mistake.

Buhari is a bigger if not the biggest mistake

i've learnt to live without fears.

Bold and confident.

No F to give

#Keyboard_War_Lord
Re: APC, PDP Can't Win 2019 Presidential Election - Okupe by Abs76: 6:38am On Jan 26, 2018
imstrong1:
how do you mean Northerner's determine the fate of this country? Buhari would have lost again in 2015 if not for the support from South West and NorthCentral
did I hear you saying north central take it or leave it northerners determine who to become president for this country because we're they majority
Re: APC, PDP Can't Win 2019 Presidential Election - Okupe by famology(m): 7:34am On Jan 26, 2018
Nigerians like self delusion alot,there is no party outside pdp and Apc that has the structure to win the 2019 presidential elections. They should have started this movement much earlier to have an impact.I think it is too late in time for a third force as this will only weaken the opposition the more.
Re: APC, PDP Can't Win 2019 Presidential Election - Okupe by okenwa1ofEbonyi(m): 7:41am On Jan 26, 2018
dheilaw1:
you better start packing your loads and start saving your transport fare even if it is 20 Naira per day
, GOD FORBID THAT PMB WIN ANOTHER. GOD WE DISGRACE HIM AND ALL HIS SUPPORTERS.
Re: APC, PDP Can't Win 2019 Presidential Election - Okupe by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 26, 2018
I really want to see all these your point play out in 2019, As I said in my previous comment, let Buhari and Osibanjo contest and let Nigerians prove a point if they can. I really will have hope for Nigeria if election will be won by "performances"

this same OBJ that is talking about performance was the one that made it possible for GEJ to be president of Nigeria... GEJ was a deputy Governor when OBJ was president and a Governor when same OBJ was still president, is OBJ trying really hard to tell Nigerians that he knew nothing about Bayelsa state when GEJ was their, judging by GEJ's performance is he supposed to be nominated as a vice let alone a president. Nigerian voted for him massively in 2011. I repeat Buhari and Osibanjo should please contest let Nigerias prove a point if they can... If they lose I will really be happy knowing there is Hope for Nigeria
Re: APC, PDP Can't Win 2019 Presidential Election - Okupe by Adekdammy: 8:53am On Jan 26, 2018
It is a terrible matter when morally corrupt elders like okupe talk about national issues.
Re: APC, PDP Can't Win 2019 Presidential Election - Okupe by jobbers: 11:55am On Jan 26, 2018
hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office / PDP Ignores Court Ruling On Amaechi / Nigerians Affected By Xenophobic Attacks Will Be Compensated - Obanikoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.