Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,423 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Islam And Spirituality - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam And Spirituality (20933 Views)

10 Things You Didn’t Know About Islam And The Prophet Muhammad / Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons / Differences Between Islam And Western Ideology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 4:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hkana:
Wait wait wait... You mean even after the ruqya, the jinn was still saying that? Haba. Na wa ooo

Is that not an incomplete ruqya? Seeing how the jinn still has control over the sister.
actually it was ruqya the at forced him to talk. Without talking raqi can't possibly know what's next. To exit would be a great deal. I have to watch the video again to refresh my memory what happened in the end. I think he said he told him to sacrifice sheep but I'm not sure.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Hkana: 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
mostyg:

Jinn speaking after ruqya doesn't actually mean ruqya was not completed.

With regards to the above, I was actually referring to this part of the post below

Empiree:
^^^

After ruqya was done, the jinn(male) said the lady already gave birth for him, I think set of twins total 6. Sheikh asked him to prove it?. Then his children (mini jinn) started suckling their mother (human) and her boobs were jumping up and down without anymore touched her...

The jinn said she's love of his life and they already have children together. So this single lady is not attracted to men because many think she is married and have kids but she's not.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hkana:

With regards to the above, I was actually referring to this part of the post below

Yes, that's the part in referring to. Maybe because I said AFTER RUQYA WAS DONE. It means after the Sheikh already recited verses and won him over. That's, you know jinn would first put up battle and try to prove stubborn. They mumble and refuse say anything in most cases until they can't take it no more and they start talking. That's what I meant.

I wish I could look for the video and post it if you understand Yoruba. The sheikh was narrating his experience
Re: Islam And Spirituality by mostyg(m): 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
emekaRaj:
That Abu ruqyah video.... U see where d jinn said they are going to kill him. And d raqi told him to pray to Allah, that d angels will come and help him.

I said something like that in " seeing angels" but they didn't believe. In dat realm the angels comes to help the believers wen u pray to Allah.
Yestaday wen I was been attacked, I recited, a light from heaven just come straight shining down. D next thin an angel came down from d light he was holding a staff..... I couldn't see his face because he was just light...

I have a very limited knowledge about the spiritual world.
I have had the incident of report that Angels came to assist us in ruqya. On one of the occasions the angel said he was sent by Allah to assist us. We were confused and sought advice. A more experience brother advised we recited suratul Mas'ad, to our surprise the angel was burnt but the Surat.
My advise is that whenever we see any "Angel" please let's treat them as jinn until we are sure otherwise.

Allahu Ahlam

1 Like

Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 12:17am On Feb 24, 2018
Empiree:
@emekaraj,

Did you have objection or one or two things to say about the Sheikh in S.African whom the people considered pious and sought help from his grave?. I sensed you had something to say about it when you raised this subject. Please dont hesitate to share.

Sorry empiree hav been away

The point I was trying to make from d post is nt about going to pray in d grave because most of us here have d required knowledge to knw that's shirk. But my main focus was about the pious man himself whom the jinn used and still using him after he is gone. It's a big lesson for pple who call jinn for help.

1 Like

Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 12:24am On Feb 24, 2018
mostyg:

I have had the incident of report that Angels came to assist us in ruqya. On one of the occasions the angel said he was sent by Allah to assist us. We were confused and sought advice. A more experience brother advised we recited suratul Mas'ad, to our surprise the angel was burnt but the Surat.
My advise is that whenever we see any "Angel" please let's treat them as jinn until we are sure otherwise.

Allahu Ahlam

U are right, I totally agree with you, dats one of d tins I preach too, that if u deal with this creatures u have to be very careful, because dat realm is a deceptive world, anyone can take a form an claim something to u, not just jinn claiming to be angels but shaiytan having d same claim. And I cannot honestly confirm what I saw is angels, in fact u can't confirm anything as fact in the spiritual realm, more so wen an angel tells u he is an angel, common sense will tell me he is lying, because from my experience angels dnt talk to humans, they dnt talk to u or explain themselves to u, they hav no business with u, they dnt even look at u. They are like a programed robot sent to do something, then leave immediately they are done without explaining who they are who sent them, why they came to help. In fact u can hardly even described them because they ar just light and so bright that u can hardly look straight at them to observe.

even so, I still can confirm they are angels, Allah knows best, i think it's better to live it at that, knowing or confirming it is not important. I believe Allah has several creation dat we can't see and once he probably never mentioned it could be any of them. Wen I see something it's easier to just refer them as what am already conversant with based on d description giving. Allah knows best.

Lastely, since I trespass in dat realm all the time unconsciously. I just narrow down my believe to, " I dnt believe anything I see their except their is evidence in the Holy book" because, like I said b4 it's a deceptive world their, so if u believe u can see angel, a jinn can come to u and say am an angel, or if u believe u can see God, shaiytan can com and claim to be God. They can read ur mind clearly just d way we read books, so they use Wat u want or believe, what u wish etc to trick u. So it's possible the raqi believe angels comes to help during ruqyah and they see dat as a weakness to trick him.

May Allah guide us to the straight path and manage our daily affairs in d best way.

2 Likes

Re: Islam And Spirituality by Bakar1: 7:13am On Feb 24, 2018
mostyg:

Allahu Ahlam
It's funny any creature telling you he's an angel it's a lie or it's coming from someone you doing ruqya that's a lie from the little knowledge I have they don't tell you they are angels they don't even say what their aims are when you have contact with them they are always on a mission and from a realm you would know without being told because in that realm there are so many things with different form and shape and it's something if you in contact with them you won't have doubt. Can't explain further but from what I have said I think it's best not to trust any thing until after ur encounter with it then it's for you to know the kind of creature it is.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 12:58pm On Mar 07, 2018
Saw this post shared on past thread, and I thought I should share it

Re: Beware Of Jinn Disguising As Jesus by Jarus
( m ): 3:29pm On Oct 14 , 2008

Babs87,may Allah reward you abundantly. The topic JINN is one I'm very much interested in. I have read many texts and listened to enlightening lectures on it. I still have the cassette of a very educative lecture on JINN titled THE WORLD OF THE JINN delivered in New York by Dr. Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips, the Jamaican-born Islamic scholar. The lecture exposes many things about the world of the JINNS.There are other books on it.
In fact, my knowledge of the world of the JINN strenghtens my faith in Islam. I have had a personal experience. A very close family member was attacked by JINN. The Jinn appeared to her in dream and told her he was God. He told her many things things, including not to observe 5 daily prayers again; that five daily prayers have been overruled. Also she was told by the creature(telling her he was God) that Qur'an outlived its usefulness and should not be followed again(may Allah save us from this).The story is very long but I'll cut it short because it makes me cry whenever I recount it. Unfortunately, the creature was able to convince her, and she now believes she's a prophet,that God spoke with her. We noticed change in her attitude to and speech about religion, but did not know what was happening until around August 2002.
I will not mention the relationship between me and this person, but we lived under the same roof while I was growing up. It was a very pathetic story.
I was the first person in the family to know that the problem with this person was a case of JINN attack. It was in 2002 and I had just read the book FUNDAMENTALS OF TAOHEED(ISLAMIC MONOTHEISM) by Dr. Bilal Philips. In the book he described briefly how JINNs operate to mislead people. His description was exactly what I observed in this person. I raised alarm in the family that the person was under JINN influence. I was just a small boy of 20 then, and a 200 Level OAU student, they all thought I was saying rubbish.
Alhamdulilah, through recitation of Quranic verses on this person, she got better. But I must say that incidence spurred me to do research on the topic JINN. I read many Islamic texts and listened to schloarly lectures on the topic. It exposed me to many things, and I must say it sealed my faith that Islam is indeed the true religion. Tears usually flow from my eyes whenever I'm discussing this topic, because iI wonder how my life and belief would have been if I'm ignorant of this JINN. I came to know that Juju and magic work by way of these invincible creations called Jinns. I came to know that it is true that all these Christian miracle-workers, the deviant Muslim alfas and the babalawos employ nothing but Jinn. I came to know that people that claim that God speaks to them actuallyand truly see and hear something, but definitely not God. They are seeing Jinns deceiving them as God or Jesus or even Muhammad(yes, anybody that says he sees Muhammad in dream, and tell him to do something not done by Muhammad when he was alive, ahs definitely seen another thing,not Muhammad).
Babs, I'm ready to contribute actively to this thread. I've read quite widely and has experienced real-life cases to contribute to this thread. Let's educate our brothers and sisters so taht they will not fall victim of agents of accursed Shaytaan(jinns) who has promised to do all possible to mislead Muslims.
More to come.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2018
That's why when Sheikh AbdulQadri Jilani (ra) encountered Jinn during his journey of "tassawuf", he would say to shaytan who disguised as God "auzubillah mina shaytan rojim" and he disappeared.

When it comes to dealing with Jinn, it should be only those who are firmly grounded in know of fiqh. Knowledge should proceed everything. There is no way a Muslim especially devoted ones would not encounter shayateen through their journey of ihsan.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 10:13am On Mar 08, 2018
Empiree:
That's why when Sheikh AbdulQadri Jilani (ra) encountered Jinn during his journey of "tassawuf", he would say to shaytan who disguised as God "auzubillah mina shaytan rojim" and he disappeared.

When it comes to dealing with Jinn, it should be only those who are firmly grounded in know of fiqh. Knowledge should proceed everything. There is no way a Muslim especially devoted ones would not encounter shayateen through their journey of ihsan.

True, at some point in ur spirituality journey u must encounter shaiytan perhaps it's a test from Allah to test ur resolve, an many has failed d test.

Also am not sure if auzu bilahi is sufficient anough all the time, because some of those jinn might be a hypocrite Muslim sometimes.

May Allah guide us all
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2018
emekaRaj:

True, at some point in ur spirituality journey u must encounter shaiytan perhaps it's a test from Allah to test ur resolve, an many has failed d test.

Also am not sure if auzu bilahi is sufficient anough all the time, because some of those jinn might be a hypocrite Muslim sometimes.

May Allah guide us all
true. Sometimes you need to retreat. This doesn't mean giving up on them or a defeat, but a strategic scheme to return with full force
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Hkana: 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4720322/spirit-lives-body

^^^
That's a thread I saw earlier today on the front page. It's a Christian thread and I think the author was making sense at some point.
This kind of post is hard to come by from my Muslim people. Most of the Muslim threads on the front-page on Fridays are usually one fatwa or the other, nothing engaging.

Share your thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
^^^

You know, any thread that has to do with spirituality in Islam is frowned upon these days, because we are now being deprived of our spiritual insight.

As for the thread on the front page, as interesting as it is, anytime you read Christian subjects on spirituality, you definitely need strong Quranic knowledge too as your standard criteria BECAUSE, due to the mixed up from their biblical point of view, they may confused you. This is where they mixed up God for Jesus vis a vis.

For instance, the use of the word "spirit" in Christianity is very loose. We don't call God a spirit because this phrase is used for Angels, Jinns, human souls and other world of unseen. Quran on the other hand distinguishes spirit from Supreme Beeing - Allah.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Hkana: 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
Yes. You're right.

I think there are a lot of Muslims who can make enlightening posts on a variety of topics but are held back because of questions such as "where is the evidence?" "who is your salaf on this?"

Sad state.

1 Like

Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 11:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
Hkana:
Yes. You're right.

I think there are a lot of Muslims who can make enlightening posts on a variety of topics but are held back because of questions such as "where is the evidence?" "who is your salaf on this?"

Sad state.
you understand. I know they are here. Sad state indeed. They are static
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
This one here needs your help

EmmGee:
I need help. i need someone to talk to.

It's not financial, it is spiritual. I'm knee deep in addiction. i don't want to say which because i know it's nto good to publicise sins. but i just need someone to help me. I'm frustrated and I'm losing hope. please brothers someone should help me. through a Pm.

salam alaykum
Re: Islam And Spirituality by tintingz(m): 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
I've problem with fairies in my room, I often see them, someone should help me please. This is not a joke.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 6:26pm On Oct 03, 2018
tintingz:
I've problem with fairies in my room, I often see them, someone should help me please. This is not a joke.
what happened?
Re: Islam And Spirituality by tintingz(m): 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
Empiree:
what happened?
I don't know how it started, I just start seeing fairies flying around and making sounds, should I make wishes, I learnt they grant wishes?

How do I get rid of these entities?
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
tintingz:
I don't know how it started, I just start seeing fairies flying around and making sounds, should I make wishes, I learnt they grant wishes?

How do I get rid of these entities?
You dey lie. You be yeyeman. grin Don't you have FSM to take your complaints to?
Re: Islam And Spirituality by tintingz(m): 6:41pm On Oct 03, 2018
Empiree:
You dey lie. You be yeyeman. grin Don't you have FSM to take your complaints to?
I no dey lie ooo, I'm serious, I'm seeing these fairies live, they are stealing my money and eating my food stuff, this spiritual problem is affecting my life.

I have called on Almighty FSM, I think he's testing me. I just want to try Allah out maybe he get more jazz.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
tintingz:
I no dey lie ooo, I'm serious, I'm seeing these fairies live, they are stealing my money and eating my food stuff, this spiritual problem is affecting my life.

I have called on Almighty FSM, I think he's testing me. I just want to try Allah out maybe he get more jazz.
smh...i am not falling for your bait grin
Re: Islam And Spirituality by tintingz(m): 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
Empiree:
smh...i am not falling for your bait grin
What bait, I don't understand you. This is not a joke.

Is this not a spirituality thread, I should able to find help here.

I'm in severe fear.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 7:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
tintingz:
What bait, I don't understand you. This is not a joke.

Is this not a spirituality thread, I should able to find help here.

I'm in severe fear.
show us pictures of spirits chasing you cheesy then we'll help you grin

1 Like

Re: Islam And Spirituality by tintingz(m): 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
Empiree:
show us pictures of spirits chasing you cheesy then we'll help you grin
What kind of question is this? Pictures of fairies chasing me? Did you ask that in your other replies to people?

I'm the only one seeing them, they are unseen.

Help me abeg.

You're laughing at what's real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
tintingz:
What kind of question is this? Pictures of fairies chasing me? Did you ask that in your other replies to people?

Help me abeg.
rilwayne001, emekaraj someone needs your help.

Be like say your neighbor dey feel the heat but I don't believe him cheesy
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
tintingz:

Help me abeg.
you said you don't believe unseen. So why are you worried?
Re: Islam And Spirituality by tintingz(m): 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
Empiree:
you said you don't believe unseen. So why are you worried?
This ones are real.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
tintingz:
This ones are real.
No they are not according to you. They are just imaginations. You probably watched horror movies lately cheesy
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Rilwayne001: 8:26pm On Oct 03, 2018
Empiree:
rilwayne.001, emeka.raj someone needs your help.
Be like say your neighbor dey feel the heat but I don't believe him cheesy
Anything that cannot be seen doesn't exist in his realm. Why are you going backward with him? Lol. You should be able to identify his sarcastic posts now.

What i actually believe is that he's in a transition. I'm sure his situation will never remain the same. cool
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Rilwayne001: 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
Empiree:
No they are not according to you. They are just imaginations. You probably watched horror movies lately cheesy

grin grin grin LWTMB

1 Like

Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Anything that cannot be seen doesn't exist in his realm. Why are you going backward with him? Lol. You should be able to identify his sarcastic posts now.

What i actually believe is that he's in a transition. I'm sure his situation will never remain the same. cool
I know. You dey mind him. He's baiting. Let's see how it plays out. Maybe he ran his mouth with swing in public and someone decided to die him the other side. So tintingz, show us picture of those things first then we can help grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Islam's Position On Homosexuality / Nine Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Saudi Arabia / Judgement Day (signs, Stages & Proceedings)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.