Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Islam And Spirituality - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam And Spirituality (21060 Views)

10 Things You Didn’t Know About Islam And The Prophet Muhammad / Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons / Differences Between Islam And Western Ideology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam And Spirituality by Fundamentalist: 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
Empiree:
this thread is not meant for you afterall

Really, may be no never touch me that's why.

Had you written something crazy, you know me na wink wink
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Fundamentalist: 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2018
emekaRaj:

Sit down comfortably an read, with positive mind tho. But if u come with negativity. U won't understand

Open minded Muslim , I dey observe you sad sad
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
Fundamentalist:

Really, may be no never touch me that's why.

Had you written something crazy, you know me na wink wink
i dont even understand a thing from what you said
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Fundamentalist: 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2018
Empiree:
i dont even understand a thing from what you said

I don't expect you to understand
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 6:12pm On Jan 28, 2018
emekaRaj:

Sit down comfortably an read, with positive mind tho. But if u come with negativity. U won't understand
he will never sit down to read. Only here to poke
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Fundamentalist: 6:59pm On Jan 28, 2018
Empiree:
he will never sit down to read. Only here to poke

To poke innovators like empiree grin grin
Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
Fundamentalist:

Open minded Muslim , I dey observe you sad sad
I feel there is a trap in those statements, " I dey observe you" why me?
Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 8:51pm On Jan 28, 2018
Fundamentalist:

Pls tell me what empiree has invented I will like to learn if it makes sense.

1 Like

Re: Islam And Spirituality by adejaresalami1(m): 7:02am On Jan 29, 2018
Fundamentalist:

baba NLA innovator grin grin
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Fundamentalist: 9:31am On Jan 29, 2018
adejaresalami1:
baba NLA innovator grin grin

I was thinking I was the only one seeing it .

So we plenty like this .

Alhamdulillah cool cool
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Fundamentalist: 9:33am On Jan 29, 2018
emekaRaj:

I feel there is a trap in those statements, " I dey observe you" why me?

Fear not, I dont harm people .
Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 12:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
Fundamentalist:

Fear not, I dont harm people .

Imagine, I should fear not. If u think am d type dat give a damn. U are in for disappointment. Wen I start my post na u go run
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 12:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
emekaRaj:

Imagine, I should fear not. If u think am d type dat give a damn. U are in for disappointment. Wen I start my post na u go run
I was waiting for him to answer your question. I knew he wouldn't until Jesus comes. See how he avoided answering you. Instead, another goon jumped on the wagon talking trash. This is how they go around labeling ppl. Anything they understand not is bidia. So pathetic

1 Like

Re: Islam And Spirituality by adejaresalami1(m): 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
Fundamentalist:

I was thinking I was the only one seeing it .

So we plenty like this .

Alhamdulillah cool cool
may Allah help straighten his befuddled aqeedah
Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
If you are an exorcist you have to be careful of jinn tho, they are very deceptive an good in lying. I dnt exorcize, because I know d battle that follows after exorcism, but wen it comes to close one's am up for the battle. If you are from where I grew up u knw jinn possession is a normal thing.

Sometime ago One of my niece wen to all night maulud tafsir. And she came back an started behaving strange. Immediately she told me Wat happen wen she was coming from the tafsir in the mornin I knew its jinn possession. But I have to put it to test so I told her to stretch her hands an play azhan from ruqya CD in home theater. And she started shaking telling me stop it something she loves hearing b4. So i knw she was possess. And I came back d next day to perform ruqya on her.

Long story short the jinn spoke and ask wats my business why can't I mind my business. And I told him it becomes my business wen u mess with my family. He Said he was sent to possess the girl by her mothers sister. After Much recite He agreed to leave but he want to be my friend. I said OK just for him to leave her. I dnt knw if he pretend to leave or he actually left and came back, but I was called the next day dat her situation has gotten worse so I called a friend of mine and we did d reciting together d same jinn came out again and said he is nt done with the girl. After much recite we converted him and left. I was called again that d jinn is back. He claim this time he changed his mind he doesn't Want to be a Muslim anymore. This is wen we decided to use d jinn catching method. After bombarding him with strong verses and he left. Since we dnt have a catcher, We bring him back to the girls body, with verse 148 of baqara from "ayna ma takunu" he came back but by the power of Allah instead of him possessing the girl she is d one possessing him. So he is now in our control. an in our mercy begging, we called all of his associates and convert them all properly this time, we gave them the light of Islam an weapons to fight shayateen and they were very happy to serve Allah.
The jinn insisted he wants to be my friend, dat he can do anything for me, after consistently deceiving me for three days. So i ask Wat he can do for me, he said anything. I said like Wat? He said anything. But I know he is only lying he can't do anything. I told him if he want to help he should go and fight for Allah.
Pls If u can't see them dont dnt run anything with them, even the Muslim one's have hypocrite amongst them just like humans.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
Food is ready BID'AH whatchmen

1 Like

Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
Fundamentalist:

U are yet to answer me an tell me what empiree has invented
Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
Fundamentalist:

Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2018
You are the second person I'm hearing this from @emekaraj. I mean human possessing another. Sheikh Akindele said of human devil (a woman) like witch who possessed a girl for insulting her.

A lot is happening under the sun
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Fundamentalist: 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
emekaRaj:

Sorry man , I don't owe you any explanation
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Raintaker(m): 5:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
Empiree:
You are the second person I'm hearing this from @emekaraj. I mean human possessing another. Sheikh Akindele said of human devil (a woman) like witch who possessed a girl for insulting her.

I think what I read is that they(emekaraj and his people later controlled the jinn).
I don't think he said the lady was possessed by a woman, but rather the jinn was sent byva woman to possess the lady.

Abi?
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Raintaker(m): 5:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
Empiree:

I think what I read is that they(emekaraj and his people later controlled the jinn).
I don't think he said the lady was possessed by a woman, but rather the jinn was sent by a woman to possess the lady.

Abi?
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Fundamentalist: 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
emekaRaj:
If you are an exorcist you have to be careful of jinn tho, they are very deceptive an good in lying. I dnt exorcize, because I know d battle that follows after exorcism, but wen it comes to close one's am up for the battle. If you are from where I grew up u knw jinn possession is a normal thing.

Sometime ago One of my niece wen to all night maulud tafsir. And she came back an started behaving strange. Immediately she told me Wat happen wen she was coming from the tafsir in the mornin I knew its jinn possession. But I have to put it to test so I told her to stretch her hands an play azhan from ruqya CD in home theater. And she started shaking telling me stop it something she loves hearing b4. So i knw she was possess. And I came back d next day to perform ruqya on her.

Long story short the jinn spoke and ask wats my business why can't I mind my business. And I told him it becomes my business wen u mess with my family. He Said he was sent to possess the girl by her mothers sister. After Much recite He agreed to leave but he want to be my friend. I said OK just for him to leave her. I dnt knw if he pretend to leave or he actually left and came back, but I was called the next day dat her situation has gotten worse so I called a friend of mine and we did d reciting together d same jinn came out again and said he is nt done with the girl. After much recite we converted him and left. I was called again that d jinn is back. He claim this time he changed his mind he doesn't Want to be a Muslim anymore. This is wen we decided to use d jinn catching method. After bombarding him with strong verses and he left. Since we dnt have a catcher, We bring him back to the girls body, with verse 148 of baqara from "ayna ma takunu" he came back but by the power of Allah instead of him possessing the girl she is d one possessing him. So he is now in our control. an in our mercy begging, we called all of his associates and convert them all properly this time, we gave them the light of Islam an weapons to fight shayateen and they were very happy to serve Allah.
The jinn insisted he wants to be my friend, dat he can do anything for me, after consistently deceiving me for three days. So i ask Wat he can do for me, he said anything. I said like Wat? He said anything. But I know he is only lying he can't do anything. I told him if he want to help he should go and fight for Allah.
Pls If u can't see them dont dnt run anything with them, even the Muslim one's have hypocrite amongst them just like humans.

You only told us how you did ruqyah in brief. Can you explain to us how its done in detail , according to the sunnah ?
Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 5:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
Raintaker:
I don't think he said the lady was possessed by a woman, but rather the jinn was sent byva woman to possess the lady.

Abi?

U are right

1 Like

Re: Islam And Spirituality by emekaRaj(m): 5:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
Fundamentalist:

You only told us how you did ruqyah in brief. Can you explain to us how its done in detail , according to the sunnah ?

Like you said up there "Sorry man , I don't owe you any explanation"

7 Likes

Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 6:09pm On Jan 29, 2018
Raintaker:
I don't think he said the lady was possessed by a woman, but rather the jinn was sent by a woman to possess the lady.

Abi?
yes, actually the one narrated by him is a bit different from that of sheikh Akindele. But I think I read it right where he said at the end that the lady was sent to possess the jinn too. I have to re-read that part. That's why I cited sheikh Akindele's experience

1 Like

Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 6:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
emekaRaj:

didn't I tell you he has nothing to say to but to poke. They are full of suspicions which Allah and His messanger (saw) forbid. And he would accuse others of bidia. Smh
Re: Islam And Spirituality by LadunaI(m): 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
emekaRaj:

An epic reply. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Islam And Spirituality by LadunaI(m): 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
Empiree:
didn't I tell you he has nothing to say to but to poke. They are full of suspicions which Allah and His messanger (saw) forbid. And he would accuse others of bidia. Smh

Una weldone o. Islamic Mysticism 2.0, I am watching in 3D. Interesting contributions seeing so far. Hope the thread wouldn't be derailed.

1 Like

Re: Islam And Spirituality by LadunaI(m): 6:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
Hkana:
^^^
That has been their stance. I knew such comment would come in the moment I saw the post on front page. grin

LadunaI
Tlake
Raintaker
As usual, you will always see them around.
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Fundamentalist: 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2018
emekaRaj:

who knows, if your form of ruqyah is not full of shirks in them.

tell us na cool cool cool
Re: Islam And Spirituality by Empiree: 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
Fundamentalist:

who knows, if your form of ruqyah is not full of shirks in them.

tell us na cool cool cool
Did you read this?

emekaRaj:

See how you continue to sin in the name of "sunnah". What exactly he has said that is "shirk". Afalataqilun"?

Sure 49:12

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? / The Number Of Angels With Each Person / Islam's Position On Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.