Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Deji Tinubu Slumps, Dies During Football Game - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Tinubu Slumps, Dies During Football Game (46477 Views)

Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK / Deji Tinubu’s Last Tweet Before His Death / Ambode Sacks Deji Tinubu As Lagos Sports Commission Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Tinubu Slumps, Dies During Football Game by SaintzPeter(m): 7:03am On Jan 26, 2018
Rip..
Re: Deji Tinubu Slumps, Dies During Football Game by Helpfromabove1(m): 7:04am On Jan 26, 2018
RIP angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Deji Tinubu Slumps, Dies During Football Game by MurphyTheory99(m): 7:07am On Jan 26, 2018
If DT slumped and forth for his life for another 6 or 7 hours in most European countries or Asia or United States or most countries of the world that are smaller and not even as rich as our country 9ja, I bet with you, 95% he will still be alive.

Constant and Pathetic shithole we call a country.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Tinubu Slumps, Dies During Football Game by Gkemz: 7:10am On Jan 26, 2018
RIP. Every spirit of slumping or any kind of sudden death fall and die.

1 Like

Re: Deji Tinubu Slumps, Dies During Football Game by Orpe7(m): 7:10am On Jan 26, 2018
Good night Uncle Deji �
Re: Deji Tinubu Slumps, Dies During Football Game by tashashiel(f): 7:11am On Jan 26, 2018
For a split of second i thought Lagos was about to be liberated following the caption, God forgive me... RIP sir
Re: Deji Tinubu Slumps, Dies During Football Game by mudiana(m): 7:11am On Jan 26, 2018
verygudbadguy:

Don't be so insensitive. We are talking about the dead here. Do you know what it means yo slump? Try read up the possible causes and educate yourself.

RIP Deji.
sad
you know the physical cause, he knows the spiritual cause. make una both educate una selves.

1 Like

Re: Deji Tinubu Slumps, Dies During Football Game by laudate: 7:12am On Jan 26, 2018
Gkemz:
RIP. Every spirit of slumping or any kind of sudden death fall and die.
Amen!! Aa-amen!! And Aa-am-men!!! angry
Re: Deji Tinubu Slumps, Dies During Football Game by Danladi7: 7:15am On Jan 26, 2018
elgramz:
Dem don sacrifice am for one person political ambition. The other time na Tinubu son die, now na deji tinubu. All this thing na make one brown teeth old man dey got political power. Mtcheeew!!
Igbos and their deteriorating intelligence and frustrated life
Re: Deji Tinubu Slumps, Dies During Football Game by lowaist101: 7:16am On Jan 26, 2018
R.I.P. BRO
Re: Deji Tinubu Slumps, Dies During Football Game by blacknp(m): 7:18am On Jan 26, 2018
elgramz:
Dem don sacrifice am for one person political ambition. The other time na Tinubu son die, now na deji tinubu. All this thing na make one brown teeth old man dey got political power. Mtcheeew!!
Same way we will read your obituary on Nairaland and assume your mother's people have used you for sacrifice?What goes around.

3 Likes

Re: Deji Tinubu Slumps, Dies During Football Game by Spidermon: 7:39am On Jan 26, 2018
I wont be an hypocrite.

I have seen too much death/suffering on the streets.

If people close to power can't fix up this country, then let us all keep dying of avoidable deaths.

If your life didnt affect me, your death doesnt.

RIP.

Valhar Morghulis.

1 Like

Re: Deji Tinubu Slumps, Dies During Football Game by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 26, 2018
RIP
Re: Deji Tinubu Slumps, Dies During Football Game by olusola200: 7:40am On Jan 26, 2018
The only debt one must pay

He has paid his

When are you going to pay yours ...................

And what people will see about u

1 Like

Re: Deji Tinubu Slumps, Dies During Football Game by dabossman(m): 7:59am On Jan 26, 2018
This is so sad. Tuned in to listen to Sport Express and wondered why they didn't broadcast it. Then I saw this.

Lord help us.
Re: Deji Tinubu Slumps, Dies During Football Game by BigBrother9ja: 8:01am On Jan 26, 2018
elgramz:
This is one of the reasons people that reasons this way remains frustrated and jobless...
Re: Deji Tinubu Slumps, Dies During Football Game by YaksonFCA(m): 8:07am On Jan 26, 2018
RIP
Re: Deji Tinubu Slumps, Dies During Football Game by Paradigme777: 8:30am On Jan 26, 2018
Come 2019, Jubrin will slump on his way to Daura too

1 Like

Re: Deji Tinubu Slumps, Dies During Football Game by Graciousnaija: 8:39am On Jan 26, 2018
This is a rude shock o!!!
Re: Deji Tinubu Slumps, Dies During Football Game by Chukazu: 8:43am On Jan 26, 2018
The coolest, calmest and articulate sports analyst.

Hope Northingham Forest remembers send him a condolence as ardent supporter ...

2 Likes

Re: Deji Tinubu Slumps, Dies During Football Game by Bozzy001(m): 8:54am On Jan 26, 2018
phemmyfour:
Its good to go for medical check up from time to time. RIP Deji. Remembered you and Deji Omotoyinbo in 90mins football and HITV days
Yea my brother, I used to watch 90 minutes football as well and i watched him on Ltv of recent. So shocking! May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Deji Tinubu Slumps, Dies During Football Game by phemmyfour: 8:54am On Jan 26, 2018
tashashiel:
For a split of second i thought Lagos was about to be liberated following the caption, God forgive me... RIP sir
fresh boobs
Re: Deji Tinubu Slumps, Dies During Football Game by Adebowale89(m): 9:45am On Jan 26, 2018
elgramz:
Dem don sacrifice am for one person political ambition. The other time na Tinubu son die, now na deji tinubu. All this thing na make one brown teeth old man dey get political power. Mtcheeew!!

Africa mentality. so someone we use his own blood for ritual when there many distance friends that move with them. I don't know when we will get heal of this superstition in Africa

1 Like

Re: Deji Tinubu Slumps, Dies During Football Game by BiggyBamBam: 10:03am On Jan 26, 2018
elgramz:
Dem don sacrifice am for one person political ambition. The other time na Tinubu son die, now na deji tinubu. All this thing na make one brown teeth old man dey get political power. Mtcheeew!!

BOLA AHMED TINUBU

1 Like

Re: Deji Tinubu Slumps, Dies During Football Game by newslifeop: 10:16am On Jan 26, 2018
Oh
Re: Deji Tinubu Slumps, Dies During Football Game by zolajpower: 10:17am On Jan 26, 2018
Wesporting:
The Special Adviser to Governor Akinwunmi Ambode on Sports, Mr Deji Tinubu, died suddenly this (Thursday) evening. He is the younger brother of Wale Tinubu, Oando CEO.

He slumped while taking part in football at the ongoing retreat/meeting organised by the Lagos State Government for members of its State Executive Council and top functionaries in Epe.

Deji Tinubu was immediately rushed to Epe General Hospital after he slumped. He was later confirmed dead at the hospital.

A sudden pall then suddenly descended on the retreat. No official of the Lagos State Government was ready to speak on Deji’s demise last night as they were all grief-striken.
Deji Tinubu was formerly Chairman of the Lagos State Sports Commission.

Football-loving Tinubu was recently removed as Chairman of the Sports Commission and appointed by Governor Ambode as his SA on Sports.

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/01/26/ambodes-special-adviser-deji-tinubu-slumps-dies/
Deji ,chairman CEO athletico football club Lagos .
Re: Deji Tinubu Slumps, Dies During Football Game by Binchim(m): 10:26am On Jan 26, 2018
Abbeyme:
Whattt

Tell me it's not true

It's not true
Re: Deji Tinubu Slumps, Dies During Football Game by zolajpower: 10:29am On Jan 26, 2018
deco22:
Where did you see that him and bola Tinubu are directly related,mtcheww.

They are related through late alaja mogaji.
Re: Deji Tinubu Slumps, Dies During Football Game by Bakerdav: 10:40am On Jan 26, 2018
You get brother to wale that dead last year December,this is serious ooo,make tinubu free polities and take proper care of his family
Re: Deji Tinubu Slumps, Dies During Football Game by dumodust(m): 10:46am On Jan 26, 2018
AreaFada2:

Do you think even Aso Rock will have a defib never mind a retreat centre at Epe?
The authorities need to popularise CPR. They should take the campaign to schools, market places, everywhere. So that ordinary people can learn it. Some years back a commissioner slumped during SEC meeting. No report of CPR being done.

I read earlier toady of a lawyer slumping in court during a land case hearing in 9ja. Apparently even his "learned" colleagues took to their heels. Instead of coming to his aid. Superstition and fear. We are scared too much of mortality that we cannot even help someone in need.

RIP Deji.
this is the best comment so far on this thread, i read about that lawyer and my heart broke. many people have an idea of CPR but the fear of the law and its stupidity is a big problem. shame. big shame...no public awareness on CPR, no defibrillator anywhere
Re: Deji Tinubu Slumps, Dies During Football Game by toluxa1(m): 10:50am On Jan 26, 2018
deco22:
Where did you see that him and bola Tinubu are directly related,mtcheww.

They are related. He is Bola Tinubu's Nephew.
Re: Deji Tinubu Slumps, Dies During Football Game by Sagay212: 10:59am On Jan 26, 2018
But this man has always been looking fit na. All this slump and die wahala. Maybe it was some hidden health issue which showed no sign. Too bad mehnnn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Buhari, Oyegun, Others Protesting On The Streets On Nov 2014, / Names Of 21 People Kidnapped In Yakila, Rafi, Niger By Bandits (Picture, Video) / Oshiomhole, Emefiele's 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.