Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Nairalanders Come To My Aid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Come To My Aid (542 Views)

Please Come To My Aid / Plsssssss Come To My Aid Nairalander I'm Losing It / Where Are My Yoruba Speaking Nairalanders? Come In Let's Have A Talk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Come To My Aid by mikebrown92: 1:11am On Jan 26, 2018
I've tried what i can to get a girlfriend but all to no avail and many girls avoid me probably because I'm too shy and not lively but I'm happy now with the invention of s*x doll as that can replace whats more important to me in a girl but where the problem lies is,
I'm a broke niqqa and i request for the help of all nairalanders to contribute whatever they can so i can get my personal s*x doll.

Getting this s*x doll will really make a whole of me and complete everything in me.

Appreciate you all for your support.

Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: Nairalanders Come To My Aid by Snow02: 1:19am On Jan 26, 2018
undecided wait what??
Re: Nairalanders Come To My Aid by Newboss(m): 1:25am On Jan 26, 2018
If you can't buy one, then create two! angry Don't thank me later! angry
Re: Nairalanders Come To My Aid by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 26, 2018
Drop your account number
Re: Nairalanders Come To My Aid by Lewaluv(f): 1:28am On Jan 26, 2018
Are you craze angry
Re: Nairalanders Come To My Aid by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 26, 2018
You a broke nigga and your priority is a sex doll?

Re: Nairalanders Come To My Aid by OneCorner: 4:42am On Jan 26, 2018
Your account number
Re: Nairalanders Come To My Aid by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 26, 2018
Hahaha you are not serious oooooh.i don't have money to spend on useless stuff

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Virgin, Nigerian Men Are Not Romantic – Actress Ufedo Sunshine / If You're Not The One / 5 Communication Mistakes Couples Make (for Everyone)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.