Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku (39260 Views)

Obaseki Moves To Mend Fences With Wike Ahead Of Edo Guber Primary / Diri: Don't Provoke Us To Abandone Creek - MEND Warns Sahara Reporters, Adeyanju / Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by CilicMarin: 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
Mr. Obasanjo said, “Let me start by congratulating President-to-be, Atiku Abubakar, for his success at the recent PDP Primary and I took note of his gracious remarks in his acceptance speech that it all started here.
“Yes, when it started, it was meant for Atiku to succeed Obasanjo.  

In the presence of these distinguished leaders of goodwill today, let me say it openly that we have reviewed what went wrong on the side of Atiku.  And in all honesty, my former Vice-President has re-discovered and re-positioned himself.  As I have repeatedly said, it is not so much what you did against me that was the issue but what you did against the Party, the Government and the country.

“I took the stand I had taken based on the character and attributes you exhibited in the position you found yourself.  I strongly believe that I was right. It was in the overall interest of everyone and everything to take such a position.

“From what transpired in the last couple of hours or so, you have shown remorse; you have asked for forgiveness and you have indicated that you have learnt some good lessons and you will mend fences and make amends as necessary and as desirable.

“Whenever or wherever you might have offended me, as a Christian who asks for God’s forgiveness of my sins and inadequacies on daily basis, I forgive and I sincerely advise you to learn from the past and do what is right and it will be well with you.  Obviously, you have mended fences with the Party and fully reconciled with the Party.  

That’s why today, you are the Presidential Candidate of the Party.  In addition to appreciating all that the Party has done for you, may I advise you to work together with all those who contested for the Party’s flag with you as a team for your campaign.

“There are still areas, nationally and internationally, where you have to mend fences and make amends.  You will know how to handle what is already out and what may yet be put out by the opposition.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/289774-breaking-2019-obasanjo-forgives-atiku-endorses-him-for-president.html

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by modath(f): 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2018

it is not so much what you did against me that was the issue but what you did against the Party, the Government and THE COUNTRY

lipsrsealed

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by WisdomFlakes: 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
OBJ likes feeling important though. I felt he was too condescending in his remarks leading up to the so-called forgiveness, as if he is holier than Atiku. Asides the symbolic boost that his endorsement adds to Atiku's candidacy, I don't see how he will help him at the polls when it really gets down to it. Just saying.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by CilicMarin: 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
Mynd44 frontpage
Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by modath(f): 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
WisdomFlakes:
OBJ likes feeling important though. I felt he was too condescending in his remarks leading up to the so-called forgiveness, as if he is holier than Atiku. Asides the symbolic boost that his endorsement adds to Atiku's candidacy, I don't see how he will help him at the polls when it really gets down to it. Just saying.

The visit didn't help him at all... You are spot on.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by bedspread: 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
Atiku has Really Matured As a Leader over the Years!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by CilicMarin: 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
“There are still areas, nationally and internationally, where you have to mend fences and make amends.  You will know how to handle what is already out and what may yet be put out by the opposition.

Here is Obasanjo giving APC a Lead grin grin

Modath baby! wink

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
I salute the matured display by Atiku, we are on the right path. December you go to the USA

20 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by Sirjamo: 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2018
Until Atiku walk into the CBN and deposit at least, 2 trillion naira into the federation account, no forgiveness for him.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by modath(f): 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2018
CilicMarin:

Here is Obasanjo giving APC a Lead grin grin

Mo! wink

Obasanjo knows where all the bodies are buried,more revelations will unfold...

One thing wey just sure me die is May 30 2019, Bubu will still be president....

Anyone with nay is free to neigh elsewhere....All mentions that don't make sense will be ignored.. smiley

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by CilicMarin: 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
modath:

Obasanjo knows where all the bodies are buried,more revelations will unfold...

One thing wey just sure me die is May 30 2019, Bubu will still be president....

Anyone with nay is free to neigh elsewhere....All mentions that don't make sense will be ignored.. smiley

You sabi! cheesy

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
Mods please close this thread for duplication.Lalasticlala

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by SarkinYarki: 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
We have also forgiven Baba Iyabo for standing up to be counted for Nigeria when it mattered the most ...Nigeria has been under Buharis satanic spell for almost 37 years now and it time to finally close the chapter of one of the most useless band vile Satan Man ever created !!!!!! Kai Buhari has wasted over 2 generation of destinies from the 80s and wants to waste another 2 now so we must stop him!!!!!!!!!!!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by acesoul(m): 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
Hnmn.. Baba has spoken

1 Like

Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by sorom4: 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
I tried 2 change my Facebook password to "buhari" But Facebook replied "Too weak"....I Have Changed To "Atikulated" And It Worked.

114 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by vohetefoh: 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
okay
Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by Ngosievergreen(f): 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
Atiku is winning.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by Nlolodo: 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
grin
Supa story
Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by haconjy(m): 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
Gshh.... Obj, the man with no political value... I said it.... OBJ is dead.... He uses style to beg Atiku

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by vohetefoh: 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
great
Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by meolaniyi(m): 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
Buhari is finished

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by blowjob: 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
CilicMarin:
Mr. Obasanjo said, “Let me start by congratulating President-to-be, Atiku Abubakar, for his success at the recent PDP Primary and I took note of his gracious remarks in his acceptance speech that it all started here.
“Yes, when it started, it was meant for Atiku to succeed Obasanjo.  

In the presence of these distinguished leaders of goodwill today, let me say it openly that we have reviewed what went wrong on the side of Atiku.  And in all honesty, my former Vice-President has re-discovered and re-positioned himself.  As I have repeatedly said, it is not so much what you did against me that was the issue but what you did against the Party, the Government and the country.

“I took the stand I had taken based on the character and attributes you exhibited in the position you found yourself.  I strongly believe that I was right. It was in the overall interest of everyone and everything to take such a position.

“From what transpired in the last couple of hours or so, you have shown remorse; you have asked for forgiveness and you have indicated that you have learnt some good lessons and you will mend fences and make amends as necessary and as desirable.

“Whenever or wherever you might have offended me, as a Christian who asks for God’s forgiveness of my sins and inadequacies on daily basis, I forgive and I sincerely advise you to learn from the past and do what is right and it will be well with you.  Obviously, you have mended fences with the Party and fully reconciled with the Party.  

That’s why today, you are the Presidential Candidate of the Party.  In addition to appreciating all that the Party has done for you, may I advise you to work together with all those who contested for the Party’s flag with you as a team for your campaign.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/289774-breaking-2019-obasanjo-forgives-atiku-endorses-him-for-president.html
THIEF DEY FORGIVE THIEF... grin..SAI BUHARI..

9 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by Benekruku(m): 4:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
grin grin grin

Obasanjo is a clown

Exposed him all over again indirectly

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by Racoon(m): 4:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
Yes whatsover may be the diplomatic row Atiku may have with the US there have not been any call for his arrest or prosecution even with his diplomatic passport.
However Buhari went to the same US and Trump regretted ever meeting him even calling him "lifeless" thereafter.
So since Trump will not visit Nigeria because he have time for productive vision & ventures for his own country then Atiku going to the US is inconsequential.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by Benekruku(m): 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
sorom4:
I tried 2 change my Facebook password to "buhari" But Facebook replied "Too weak"....I Have Changed To "Atikulated" And It Worked.

You are hungry

10 Likes

Re: I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku by pillarmaria(m): 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
sorom4:

you guys are funny..... lwkmd

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week / Leticia Chikwendu's Burial: Femi Fani-Kayode In Umuahia With Wife & Children / Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.