Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam (24148 Views)

Accepting A Gift From A Non-muslim On His Day Of Festival / Man Beaten For Sleeping Unclad In A Mosque And Using Quran As Pillow (Photo) / Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by uvalued(m): 12:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
Gbemishile1:

get a copy of the quran and read
then find out if islam preaches violence
Is it another new Koran you referring for me to read or this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by Lukgaf(m): 1:05pm On Jan 26, 2018
hotwax:
It happened to me when I was studying Quran. A friend told me to be reading Quran to understand it.

I started attending Islamic preachings..before I knew it, I was becoming a muslim. I woke up and left before its too late.

They know how to indoctrinate and brainwash people. Anyways I studied the quran without converting. It made me understand it flaws.

There are many flaws in the quran just like bible.

Its a lesson to the world that "running from one religion to another is like running from APC to PDP..they came from the same source, same ideology"

I pray God show you His way
Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:09pm On Jan 26, 2018
Emmytes:
Stop fooling yourselves.

He was indoctrinated. Same way you guys convince young girls to strap up with bombs and blow their bodies to smithreens.
see painment

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by yakamata(m): 1:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
uvalued:

Bigotry isn't going to win you this argument. There are tons of verses in the BIBLE that ask you to kill.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by Augiiee(m): 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2018
hotwax:
It happened to me when I was studying Quran. A friend told me to be reading Quran to understand it.

I started attending Islamic preachings..before I knew it, I was becoming a muslim. I woke up and left before its too late.

They know how to indoctrinate and brainwash people. Anyways I studied the quran without converting. It made me understand it flaws.

Its a lesson to the world that "running from one religion to another is like running from APC to PDP..they came from the same source, same ideology"
Could you please highlight some of the so called "flaws" you found in the Holy book (Quran)....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by moufan: 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2018
ALLAHU AKBAR
Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by uvalued(m): 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
yakamata:

Bigotry isn't going to win you this argument. There are tons of verses in the BIBLE that ask you kill.

Okay I don't disagree with you on those verses. That is why we have a new testament - old things have passed away- moreover we have the Prince of Peace that is why we don't stay on the old to kill and destroy... But you... True followers are doing those verses almost to the letter and is there any need to debate the obvious...
Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
uvalued:

dont behave like an hipocrite
take time to read urself and not post another person's view of the quran here
we all read the holy book but have different views to it
why dont u read with an open mind and try to see the quran from ur own perspective
in all the verses above
u did not take time to read from the beginning of verse,u just extract what u need
Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by uvalued(m): 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
Gbemishile1:

dont behave like an hipocrite
take time to read urself and not post another person's view of the quran here
we all read the holy book but have different views to it
why dont u read with an open mind and try to see the quran from ur own perspective
in all the verses above
u did not take time to read from the beginning of verse,u just extract what u need

Lemme ask one kwesion ... If I read, will I see where Mohammed raised a dead man? Let's start from there...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by yakamata(m): 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2018
uvalued:

Okay I don't disagree with you on those verses. That is why we have a new testament - old things have passed away- moreover we have the Prince of Peace that is why we don't stay on the old to kill and destroy... But you... True followers are doing those verses almost to the letter and is there any need to debate the obvious...

Sorry to ask this. But where was the Prince of peace when those verses were revealed.

What I am trying to say is ; if Jesus Christ was God's equal ( as Christianity claims ),why didn't he stop it beforehand.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by babaireti(m): 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ralo:
Another religious propaganda, these are the tools employed to brainwash the gullible masses
It was your Shephered that brain washed the Sheep in Xtianity ,go and pay your thithe mugu so that the smart shephered can buy more jets to fly and spit over you after service,Ode,

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by xage(m): 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
hotwax:

I’m not very good at playing scrabble but one thing I’m vehemently smart at is identifying liars, I mean I could literally smell one twenty eight meters away, just like the one quoted above.

Sir, after studying Quran and found errors, would you mind mentioning just one of these claimed errors

Ludicrous it is how people lie publicly to deceive others and promote sentiment rather settling for the truth.

More than 600 professors who had planned to study the Quran in order to discover flaws all ended up embracing and preaching it throughout their lifetime.

Professor Moore
Marshad Johnson
Joe Leigh Simpson
Gerald Gori Goringer
Alfred Cronor
Armstrong
William Hay
Professor Emeritus
And many more

Just because we know people are not ready to dig up our lies does not make it legal to go about creating false impressions online

Next time you commit this kind of slander “Hotwax” I’m not going to be this gentle at lecturing you.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by uvalued(m): 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
yakamata:

Sorry to ask this. But where was the Prince of peace when those verses were revealed.

What I am trying to say is ; if Jesus Christ was God's equal ( as Christianity claims ),why didn't he stop it beforehand.

Good question,

Now have you heard of history and moral choice? He gave man moral choice to choose what he would do or do you want robots? Secondly history is there for us to read and not partake in what they do as heirs of glory hence the new testament established on better covenant than the old!

Now my question, is there in your Koran an aspect that abrogated those aspect of death, condemning the killing cutting of heads fingers of non Muslim for us to read and learn from?

Edit
Answer the above question based on moral choice and history.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by millionboi2: 4:05pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ramanto:

How can you worship God without knowing Him first? Hence the need to study Him
just honor him.. ....d more you try to know him, d more confused you become.
Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by heysquare(m): 4:05pm On Jan 26, 2018
Coitus:
Too bad. Before you know it, he will be making accurate calculations for bomb manufacturers so they could blow themselves up while shouting Allah akbar
imagine 1/3 of all muslims decided to be a suicidal ppl like u wont be alive today. u ppl r full of hypocritism. u r all happy as some use name of islam to unleash terror on innocent ppl.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by bams2999(m): 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
ALLAH ABKAR
Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by adeblow(m): 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2018
uvalued:

Debate this If Islam is truly a Religion of Peace. . . Shouldn't the Islamic extremists be extremely peaceful?
Would u blame all Christians for the crimes of KKK?
The Lords Resistance Army in east Africa are a Christian terrorist group established with the aim of propagating Christianity while killing Muslims in the region, did u hear anybody blame Christians for their crimes?
Christ also told his disciples to sell their belongings and purchase swords, he wasn't preaching love when he said that was he.
If you want to understand the Qur'an, you should read it and understand the context in which the verses were revealed, not just to come and open that your beak of a mouth to spew trash

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by Ralo(m): 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
babaireti:

It was your Shephered that brain washed the Sheep in Xtianity ,go and pay your thithe mugu so that the smart shephered can buy more jets to fly and spit over you after service,Ode,

See this fool. What made you think I’m a Christian? My comment specifically pointed out “RELIGIOUS”. This comment just shows you religious people leap before you think, no wonder slowpoke like you are easily brainwashed into believing your middle eastern tales of a man in the sky. Engage your brain a little
Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by yakamata(m): 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
uvalued:

Good question,

Now have you heard of history and moral choice? He gave man moral choice to choose what he would do or do you want robots? Secondly history is there for us to read and not partake in what they do as heirs of glory hence the new testament established on better covenant than the old!

Now my question, is there in your Koran an aspect that abrogated those aspect of death, condemning the killing cutting of heads fingers of non Muslim for us to read and learn from?

Edit
Answer the above question based on moral choice and history.

seriously Bro you haven't answered my question. People always had choices. That never changed, what did change was your God's teachings.
He changed from the the Fierce and intolerant God of the old testament to the loving God of New testament.
Why will God choose a cruel approach when in fact there's a loving one?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by uvalued(m): 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
adeblow:

The Lords Resistance Army in east Africa are a Christian terrorist group established with the aim of propagating Christianity while killing Muslims in the region, did u hear anybody blame Christians for their crimes?
Christ also told his disciples to sell their belongings and purchase swords, he wasn't preaching love when he said that was he.
If you want to understand the Qur'an, you should read it and understand the context in which the verses were revealed, not just to come and open that your beak of a mouth to spew trash

Yo nice try but capital fail... Kkk are not birthed out of the bible but out of notion of white supremacy but my bible says all in Christ are one whether black white male or female....

LRA based their ruthlessness on which aspect- the old or new testament?

On what Christ said, do you find us buying weapons based on that to do harm? I don't think so. Its one of the hard sayings of Christ no doubt about that but never will you see anyone fall on that to carryout killings and beheading in his name. But check this epic koranic verses

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by uvalued(m): 5:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
yakamata:

seriously Bro you haven't answered my question. People always had choices. That never changed, what did change was your God's teachings.
He changed from the the Fierce and intolerant God of the old testament to the loving God of New testament.
Why will God choose a cruel approach when in fact there's a loving one?

Of course because he allowed them to decide. Okay which do you prefer a past of pain and sorrow or a future of love and joy?

Islam has chosen not to modify or abrogate those evil verses so we can have new Koran with love and joy. And have the old as old testament.
Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by mildflame: 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
adeblow:

Abeg where did CHRIST ask his disciples to sell their belongings and purchase SWORDS? Bible or Qoran
Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by yakamata(m): 5:34pm On Jan 26, 2018
uvalued:

Of course because he allowed them to decide. Okay which do you prefer a past of pain and sorrow or a future of love and joy?

Islam has chosen not to modify or abrogate those evil verses so we can have new Koran with love and joy. And have the old as old testament.
The difference between Pain and Joy is so clear you don't have to go through pain to prefer joy.

so in essence God didn't have to be cruel to show love.
Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by adeblow(m): 6:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
uvalued:

Yo nice try but capital fail... Kkk are not birthed out of the bible but out of notion of white supremacy but my bible says all in Christ are one whether black white male or female....

LRA based their ruthlessness on which aspect- the old or new testament?

On what Christ said, do you find us buying weapons based on that to do harm? I don't think so. Its one of the hard sayings of Christ no doubt about that but never will you see anyone fall on that to carryout killings and beheading in his name. But check this epic koranic verses

The old and new testament, is it part of the bible or not?
You just confirmed what I said, the LRA and KKK are Christian terrorist group, and the bible said all in Christ are one and the same.
Those Qur'anic verses you quoted were revealed during times when the pagans and unbelievers brought war to the home of the Muslims then. The Muslims were 300 in number while the pagans came with over 3000 men, and they were ordered to fight and kill the pagans where they found them there. Is that not a test of faith by God? And even with their numbers God gave them victory over the invading enemies.
But u were unfair enough not to quote verses which admonished Muslims in other places to tell the unbelievers that: We don't worship that which we worship, neither will you worship that which we worship, and we are but our neighbor's keepers.
I also urge u to pick up a translation of Quran and quote the verses that follow these verses u quoted.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by Bimpe29: 7:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
Alihamdulillah for being a Muslim. Our Lord, let not our hearts deviate after You have guided us and grant us from Yourself mercy. Indeed, You are the Bestower.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by najib632(m): 9:33pm On Jan 26, 2018
hotwax:

You started insulting me. Why the anger? Thats feeling of insecurity. You only go on aggression to cover a lie.

This is an example

God created the Heaven first or, the Earth first (?)

Which one was created first? As you will see in the verses below, Allah at one time says that Earth was created first and another time He says that the Heaven was created first.

(Quran-2:29): It is He who hath created for you all things that are on Earth; THEN He turned to the Heaven and made them into seven firmaments (Skies)….

(Quran- 79:27-30): Are you the harder to create, or is the heaven that He built ? He raised the height thereof and ordered it; and He has made dark the night thereof, and He brought forth the morning thereof. And after that, He spread (flattened) the earth

God shouldnt be making mistakes
Hmmmm... I just realized you're either not intelligent or you don't have much scientific knowledge (sorry for being blunt)
As for (Quran- 79:27-30) Allahu SWT is referring to the 7 layers of sky(atmosphere) is it logical for an atmosphere to be created before the planet? Hmmm... I don't think so.

again (Quran- 79:27-30) Allah has challenged the disbelieving human to use the honour he bestowed on him( i.e. his intellect) to look around and ponder upon His creations, if he does that then he would become ashamed of himself and realise how insignificant he is in comparison to the creations of Allah and thus it will best for to submit(Islam) totally to the Will of Allah.
And the spreading means that it is spread out and prepared for you and for your benefit, so that you can cultivate it, build dwellings in it and travel through it and also That is, it is prepared for people in such a way that they can live in it, and it is firm, stable and steady.
How can the earth be flat in the Qur'an, when it is the same Qur'an that says the sun rises from the east and settles in west... hmmm... how come you didn't notice that.
My friend you better accept Islam and become a beloved of Allah, enter Islam fully and don't be a compriser like many of us that take being born into Islam for granted... Please do not let Satan deceive you and deviate you from the right path... If you are not satisfied with what I have said still believe that there is no God please just do yourself a favour and what this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-jOSXJZA-A
Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by Alkanoicacid(m): 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
millionboi2:
Funny I accepted to be Muslim just to drop this comment.

Lol.. ..it amaze me how ppl carry religion on their head.

This what you get when you start looking for what is not missing.

If you follow this thread and other Islamic thread you'll understand why its restricted, You'll see your people coming here to insult, mock or make sarcasm on Muslim thread which they don't understand What we're discussing. As you can see, the mods know that you christian do comment on our threads and they don't ban you. Pls understand.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by uvalued(m): 5:40am On Jan 27, 2018
adeblow:

The old and new testament, is it part of the bible or not?
In the bible yes but in application to daily life such as killings, beheading and violence NO.

1 cor 10

10And do not complain, as some of them did, and were killed by the destroying angel. 11Now these things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the fulfillment of the ages has come.

ROM 15:4
For whatever was written in the past was all written for our instruction, so that through endurance and through the encouragement of the Scriptures, we might have hope.

You just confirmed what I said, the LRA and KKK are Christian terrorist group, and the bible said all in Christ are one and the same.

Get behind me satan! Stop lying , please quote me clearly where I said kkk LRA are all one with us in Christ? You mean that they are obeying the new commandment Christ gave that said

43  Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

44  But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

45  That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

46  For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
And furthermore you will know that kkk and LRA are false by the fruit which the new testament brought in but the prefer to bring forth evil fruits. LRA and kkk are not one with Christ period.

Mat 7
15  Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16  Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17  Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18  A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19  Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20  Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Those Qur'anic verses you quoted were revealed during times when the pagans and unbelievers brought war to the home of the Muslims then. The Muslims were 300 in number while the pagans came with over 3000 men, and they were ordered to fight and kill the pagans where they found them there. Is that not a test of faith by God? And even with their numbers God gave them victory over the invading enemies.
But u were unfair enough not to quote verses which admonished Muslims in other places to tell the unbelievers that: We don't worship that which we worship, neither will you worship that which we worship, and we are but our neighbor's keepers.
I also urge u to pick up a translation of Quran and quote the verses that follow these verses u quoted.

That is the glorious difference between Christ and Mohammed... Why Christ enemies came against Him, yet He submitted to them even to death on the cross while there He ask for God's forgiveness for His killers and the message of love was down in His death while Mohammed had to kill behead to expand their agenda and pray tell me what kind of a prophet is Mohammed that a prophet will curse Jews and Christians on his death bed? You see hate even to his death?
Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by uvalued(m): 5:53am On Jan 27, 2018
yakamata:

The difference between Pain and Joy is so clear you don't have to go through pain to prefer joy.

so in essence God didn't have to be cruel to show love.

So in other words you prefer staying in the old testament of violence and killings? It does not make any difference to you?

I still maintain history and moral choice of people and there past is for our learning not to be like the old but a new and better way... Why is Islam stuck with the old?
Re: Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:29am On Jan 27, 2018
uvalued:

So in other words you prefer staying in the old testament of violence and killings? It does not make any difference to you?

I still maintain history and moral choice of people and there past is for our learning not to be like the old but a new and better way... Why is Islam stuck with the old?
Is it that you guys are dumb or just plain stupid? Rhetoric!
1. You claim Jesus is God.
2. Jesus is same today, yesterday and forever.
3. Jesus never came to abolish the law but to fulfill the law.
4. Why do you now distinguish btw old testament & New testament since it's the same God that never changes revealed them?
5. God was bloody in the Old Testament but repented in the new testament.
6. Sadly, tithe is from the old testament, yet you stick to it.
7. Cherry picking is the act of pointing to individual cases or data that seem to confirm a particular position, while ignoring a significant portion of related cases or data that may contradict that position.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? / Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes / Multiple Bombings Rock Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.