Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story (32981 Views)

Adekunle Gold Reacts To The New Charges Against Omoyele Sowore / Kizz Daniel Sues Vanguard For N100 Million Over COZA Pastor Biodun Rape Story / Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by oruma19: 1:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
SmartyPants:

Who says it is all about money?

Seems you don't know women. See a very good example(watch from minute 4 to save time):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-YF2nCrQP4
wow! Never knw some pple can be so stupid. M
Short of words...I swear

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by oruma19: 1:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
Tohzara:
Your head seems to have leaked too much brain cells. Without incontrovertible evidence, it's impossible to arrive at an unbiased judgement.

When you make a claim, you back it up with evidence. We're well aware of the existence of countless young men who have been sent to jail for crimes they did not commit.

Accusing him of attempting to rape her is not enough. It has to be PROVED. Are you saying people can't lie for whatever reason? People don't accuse others falsely? Such has not happened countless times in the past?

You'll have to be dumb and incredibly callous in your idiocy to take her word for it.

Even if it turns out to be TRUE, and the evidence has been destroyed---then it's quite unfortunate. Only her and the criminal will know the TRUTH, 'cause there's no way it can be proved to anyone else.

It wouldn't be a case of injustice on the part of society----it would only be that of the situation being OUT OF OUR CONTROL.

If there's no evidence, how do we know who's telling the truth, since it would be her words against his?
reasonable pple have answered me with evidence and I am convinced. Where did this pig and uncultured fowl com out from now? Oooo, I feel like killing u right now..dog, fowl, swine, olodo rabata wey nor go school. U r too primitive to be on Nairaland abeg..haba. I spit on ur grave..tufiakwa..

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by MrMystrO(m): 1:21pm On Jan 26, 2018
oruma19:
so u r telling s that lady will fake a rape case against the taxi man? How much money does she intend to get as compensation? Make Una de reason before Una de tok na...Buhari sef, na wa

Ok so for mata wey we no dey there wey e happen, we go just believe say dey Girl dey talk tru just because she talk am? you sef dey reason before you tok naa

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by DSoj(m): 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2018
Foooolish celebrity

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by bionixs: 1:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
donstan18:
Mr Adekunle.

Rape case and accusation isn't something you expect fans and fellows to jump into conclusion, it might be true or might not be, you don't just conclude that she was raped simply because she's close to you or so.

We have a lot of rapists in our society and aswell we have a lot of ladies who hides under the shield of the word "Rape" just to get back at men, reacting like a chemical on twitter won't make Nigerians develop an immediate believe that she was raped, neither will it help bring justice to the lady if she was raped.

With the help of a proper investigation, I pray that justice should be brought between the accuser and the accused.
wise man

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by Tohzara(m): 1:33pm On Jan 26, 2018
linearity:

You have a good point and perspective, but that is not the point of his comment.

Someone blasting her that, she made up the story has already concluded that, she is lying and others stating that, she might have dressed indecently have already concluded that, she caused it.

I think what Adekunle is saying is the same thing you are saying, that is; don’t prejudge the story or the individual, look at it with an open mind.
I think you're right.

The kind of people doing that are THOSE WHO BLAME RAPE VICTIMS.

They actually don't care whether it's true or not----'cause to them, even if it is true, YOU'RE TO BLAME, for whatever moralist bullshit their reason might be.

What has "dressing indecently" got to do with being raped?

Don't ugly, dirty, unkempt girls wearing "agbada", or even the burqa, get raped?

The goats that got raped in Kenya, did they dress indecently too? They're not even humans!

So, the answer is that even if the victim was unclad, blame the rapist for being an animal. And Adekunle is right that anyone who blames the victim is as animalistic as his/her assailant.
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by Tohzara(m): 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
oruma19:
[s]reasonable pple have answered me with evidence and I am convinced. Where did this pig and uncultured fowl com out from now? Oooo, I feel like killing u right now..dog, fowl, swine, olodo rabata wey nor go school. U r too primitive to be on Nairaland abeg..haba. I spit on ur grave..tufiakwa..[/s]
Heck, how old are you? Your emotions probably leak outta your anus.

Sorry for the pain I caused you. It wasn't intentional. Go mend your wounds now, 'cause I do not plan to help in that regard.
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by Zinnykel0147(m): 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
Adekunle park well Jarhe..... u de like d babe Ni? Abi u no watch d video?

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by martineverest(m): 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
oruma19:
so u r telling s that lady will fake a rape case against the taxi man? How much money does she intend to get as compensation? Make Una de reason before Una de tok na...Buhari sef, na wa
oga,did u follow the story?....the lady is obviously lieing

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by martineverest(m): 1:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
[quote author=04united post=64529432][/quote]u do well
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by oruma19: 1:41pm On Jan 26, 2018
Tohzara:
Heck, how old are you? Your emotions probably leak outta your anus.

Sorry for the pain I caused you. It wasn't intentional. Go mend the your wounds now, 'cause I do not plan to help in that regard.
swine. Bleep ur generation.
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by Tohzara(m): 1:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
oruma19:
swine. Bleep ur generation.
I think sorrow and pain are your inheritance, or maybe you're a penurious patient of meningitis. You dey cry too much.

I hope wailing is not the trademark of your family.

Oya vomit another pile of bile.
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by oruma19: 1:46pm On Jan 26, 2018
Tohzara:
I think sorrow and pain are your inheritance, or maybe you're a penurious patient of meningitis. You dey cry too much.

I hope wailing is not the trademark of your family.

Oya vomit another pile of bile.
return to ur generation..jobless swine
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by Wolinx(m): 1:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
[quote author=donstan18 post=64526046]Mr Adekunle.

Rape case and accusation isn't something you expect fans and fellows to jump into conclusion, it might be true or might not be, you don't just conclude that she was raped simply because she's close to you or so.

We have a lot of rapists in our society and aswell we have a lot of ladies who hides under the shield of the word "Rape" just to get back at men, reacting like a chemical on twitter won't make Nigerians develop an immediate believe that she was raped, neither will it help bring justice to the lady if she was raped.

With the help of a proper investigation, I pray that justice should be brought between the accuser and the accused. Nice One Ojere
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by methjuior(m): 1:48pm On Jan 26, 2018
Doyin u deserve Grammy awards
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by Tohzara(m): 1:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
oruma19:
return to ur generation..jobless swine
This one is probably still studying for Common Entrance Exam.

You're not wailing again? I told you to vomit more bile. You're a disobedient dog. Go back to studying for common entrance.
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by DozieInc(m): 1:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
donstan18:
Mr Adekunle.

With the help of a proper investigation, I pray that justice should be brought between the accuser and the accused.
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by quadree: 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2018
oruma19:
atleast people employed him now... Sense fall on you, What has Buhari got to do with dis now?
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by Herrmes: 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2018
oruma19:
It is ignorant and naïve to think otherwise, there has to be reasonable doubt because the evidence shown still leaves room for it.
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by Salphaenergy: 2:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
SALPHA ENERGY, a solar company in Lagos is in urgent need of Sales Representatives.

CRITERIA:
1). Must be passionate about selling.
2). Must have good persuasion skills.
3). Must have good communication skills.
4). Must be an SSCE graduate.
5). Must live around Oshodi.
6). Must be able to provide a guarantor.

RENUMERATION:
30k per month.

Interested candidates should send CVs to sales@salphaenergy.com or call 08177776052
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
Her last calls can be retrieved to be sure she isn't lieing. It's not a hard case. The driver said his side, she has said her side. Let investigation begins. The driver mentioned proofs.. her phone calls. Taxify can verify if she mentioned her destination. There is nothing hard in this. If she is found lieing she should be in jail, likewise the guyb
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by williamdeluxe(m): 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
d girl issa liar and a manipulative bitch...

blicv me if sum1 is trying to rape u, u wud nt even ave time to organize urself to d extent of bring out ur fone nd recording a video....

I tink d driver shud sue her f*ckin ass

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by columbus007(m): 2:14pm On Jan 26, 2018
who be adekunle gold again?dont know him

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
oruma19:
potiphar's wife faked rape case against a houseboy!

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by classicfrank4u(m): 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
makky555:
I think this whole thing is just a misunderstanding from both parties.

The lady thinks he wanted to kidnap her

The guy sensed something fishy about her

Struggle ensued
Videos taken
Videos that suited her side of story were released.

y would she tink he wanted to kidnap her after he told her to cm Down of Dr car wen she refused to tell him her destination (according to de guy's story though)
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by Chukazu: 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
Nigeria celebrities and Nigerians at large would do anything to get followers on Twitter

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by intruxive(m): 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
Dear adekunle, welcome to the 21st century nigeria were the imidiate reaction of igbo people or fulani people is to jump to conclusions that their kinsmen can never be guilty simply because it involves another tribe. We have been facing such here on nairaland so we are not shocked. Even if he is caught red handed expect solidarity just like innoson
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by qxslva: 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
Adekunle, we know you would stand up for your colleagues but while doing so, reason logically & not emotionally. There are two sides to any story. Assuming neutral to it will get you crucified. Picking your colleague & diverting attention to her will get you hated.

Apparently, you're not aware of the scam called rape that naija babes use nowadays to get themselves to come to the limelight? Well, I hope this doesn't happen to you & later on, we'll be the ones deciding your case on NL.

Ignore these girls Adekunle. They maybe fine & giving you the attention but the truth is you don't need them. After all, if you claim to be a son of the soil, and your head is working like those of us from the streets, why didn't she run when she had the chance to but instead, showed that highest form of stupidity & disregard for her life by going for the car keys (assuming the driver was a serial rapist)? Can a car key save your life in that type of situation? Also, she claimed she used her pepper spray on the guy. Why would you use pepper spray on someone you think is a rapist & still linger around? Apparently, her brain froze & she was too frightened to know what to do.

Like I said, never reason emotionally with a woman on matters like these. If you can't use your head, then don't use your heart. Period.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by Follygunners: 2:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
Mr. Adekunle bronze, abi wetin dem dey call you... gbenu e soun! So you too don dey feel important abi? Craze dey ur head, I swear.

The supposed victim is nothing but an attention seeker. She's fast becoming irrelevant and seeking relevence by every means.

Abeg, e too early for dis rubbish. Gold ko, bronze ni. Ode.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Dr Sid's Career Died With His Father” – Follower Trolls Son Of Justice Esiri / D'banj And Ashish J. Thakkar, African Youngest Billionaire Pictured Together / Aramide Gets Emotional As She’s Set To Be Inducted Into Grammys Governing Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.