Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,292 members, 7,829,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Why Jews Don't believe in Jesus - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Jews Don't believe in Jesus (3277 Views)

Things Christians and Jews Don't Know About Moses That Muslims Do! / Why Jews Don't Believe In Trinity! / Why Jews Don't Believe In Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Jews Don't believe in Jesus by godisgood200: 9:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
budaatum:
What I'd like to sit down and ask is if god had a point to prove with the enslavement of we Africans.

Got any opinions?

How did God enslave Africans?
Re: Why Jews Don't believe in Jesus by godisgood200: 9:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
danvon:
That was exactly why they were persecuted their usury was getting out of control
Yet they are srill better than all the Arab Nations put together. Isn't that something?
Re: Why Jews Don't believe in Jesus by danvon(m): 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
godisgood200:

Yet they are srill better than all the Arab Nations put together. Isn't that something?
I believe you know the meaning of usury
Re: Why Jews Don't believe in Jesus by godisgood200: 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
danvon:
I believe you know the meaning of usury
I believe you know the meaning of lies?
Re: Why Jews Don't believe in Jesus by danvon(m): 9:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
godisgood200:

I believe you know the meaning of lies?
It's Christians like you that will start attacking homosexuals later, when Israel is the homosexual capital itself, don't be contradictory, like you adequately put it 'Jews lend money to other nations', did you ever bother checking their interest? why do you think Jews have been evicted from every nation they lived in including Christian nations why uhh?
Re: Why Jews Don't believe in Jesus by budaatum: 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
godisgood200:

How did God enslave Africans?
God didn't enslave Africans. God didn't kill Jews either.

I just wondered if the enslavement of Africans was part of some god plan too.
Re: Why Jews Don't believe in Jesus by godisgood200: 9:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
budaatum:

God didn't enslave Africans. God didn't kill Jews either.

I just wondered if the enslavement of Africans was part of some god plan too.
Lol. Abeg carry your warped thinking waka.
Re: Why Jews Don't believe in Jesus by godisgood200: 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
danvon:
It's Christians like you that will start attacking homosexuals later, when Israel is the homosexual capital itself, don't be contradictory, like you adequately put it 'Jews lend money to other nations', did you ever bother checking their interest? why do you think Jews have been evicted from every nation they lived in including Christian nations why uhh?
I asked you this question before you acted like you didn't see it. How is Israel the Capital of Homosexuals?

Were the Jews driven out of those Nations because the loaned money and collected interest?

What do you term ' as a Christian Nation?'
Re: Why Jews Don't believe in Jesus by danvon(m): 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2018
godisgood200:

I asked you this question before you acted like you didn't see it. How is Israel the Capital of Homosexuals?

Were the Jews driven out of those Nations because the loaned money and collected interest?

What do you term ' as a Christian Nation?'

Israel was voted as the best place for gays by gays

They were driven out because their interest were too high it was unpayable

England and Italy is my definition of Christian nations (then) 90% of the population were Christians
Re: Why Jews Don't believe in Jesus by godisgood200: 10:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
danvon:

Israel was voted as the best place for gays by gays

They were driven out because their interest were too high it was unpayable

England and Italy is my definition of Christian nations (then) 90% of the population were Christians
Proof for all of these pls?
Re: Why Jews Don't believe in Jesus by danvon(m): 10:09pm On Feb 06, 2018
godisgood200:

Proof for all of these pls?

I cannot start proving facts not everything can be found on the internet if you don't know much about Jews don't start telling people to support them

Tel Aviv is located in Israel

1 Share

Re: Why Jews Don't believe in Jesus by godisgood200: 12:56am On Feb 07, 2018
danvon:

I cannot start proving facts not everything can be found on the internet if you don't know much about Jews don't start telling people to support them

Tel Aviv is located in Israel
Did you even read what you posted? Your severe Jealousy won't let you. Israel is a peaceful place for everyone to.live in, unlike your satanic Arab Nations which are populated by gay people but hide. But when they are caught, the same gay men they sleep with cast the first stone to hide their own backside.

Oboy, get out.
Re: Why Jews Don't believe in Jesus by danvon(m): 1:02am On Feb 07, 2018
godisgood200:

Did you even read what you posted? Your severe Jealousy won't let you. Israel is a peaceful place for everyone to.live in, unlike your satanic Arab Nations which are populated by gay people but hide. But when they are caught, the same gay men they sleep with cast the first stone to hide their own backside.

Oboy, get out.
you remind me of that analize character, mad about Israel anyone who doesn't support Israel supports Islam I gave you proof about Israel a nation that is supposed to be filled with 'God's people' why not provide reasons we should support Israel
Re: Why Jews Don't believe in Jesus by budaatum: 1:55am On Feb 07, 2018
godisgood200:

Lol. Abeg carry your warped thinking waka.
What! I was just checking.
Re: Why Jews Don't believe in Jesus by GenghisAlexa1(m): 2:45am On Feb 07, 2018
OP's phone number na 08066666666
Re: Why Jews Don't believe in Jesus by adekhingz(m): 9:27am On Feb 07, 2018
rekinomtla:

Lots of them.

Okay let's agree "lot of them". But not majority of them. The majority are Jews.
Re: Why Jews Don't believe in Jesus by adekhingz(m): 9:30am On Feb 07, 2018
GenghisAlexa1:
OP's phone number na 08066666666

See as i deh look u.

Re: Why Jews Don't believe in Jesus by adekhingz(m): 9:32am On Feb 07, 2018
godisgood200:

A submit myself to the will of God, am i a muslim too?

No. You worship Jesus, not God. The disciples didn't worship Jesus. They worship God. If you have a contrary view, please show me in the bible how they offer their worship to Jesus.
Re: Why Jews Don't believe in Jesus by godisgood200: 10:04am On Feb 07, 2018
danvon:
you remind me of that analize character, mad about Israel anyone who doesn't support Israel supports Islam I gave you proof about Israel a nation that is supposed to be filled with 'God's people' why not provide reasons we should support Israel
Every Bible believing Christian will love and support Israel be it Analize or anyone else. Your claim of being a Christian of totally false. No Christian, i mean a follower of Christ not a pretentious ignorant Church goer hates the Jews. You go fit fight God.

You are already cursed for standing against Israel.

You were quickt o post pictures of obvious Caucasians flying LGBP flag which you can't proof that was done in Jerusalem, but you don't know the Bible you claim you know enjoines you to love and pray for Israel.

Ask yourself why every muslim who repents and accepts Jeaus falls in love deeply with the Jews and begins to support them?

Do you know who Ali Sina is? He was an Ex Muslim from Iran. He is a Christian today and supports israel fircely because be knows that God fights anyone who fights Israel.

You are digging your grave.
Re: Why Jews Don't believe in Jesus by godisgood200: 10:24am On Feb 07, 2018
adekhingz:

No. You worship Jesus, not God. The disciples didn't worship Jesus. They worship God. If you have a contrary view, please show me in the bible how they offer their worship to Jesus.
And you worship Muhammed the dead Terrorist. Can you worahip allah with Muhammed? No.

Allah was an errant boy to muhammed. He did everything muhammed demanded. What he commands others not to do, he gave concertion to Muhammed.

Here are Scriptures of my Master being worshipped. He accepted Worship which only God can do. If you have a problem with it, then it's your headache.

Good News Translation Matthew 2:11
[b]They went into the house, and when they saw the child with his mother Mary, they knelt down and worshiped him. They brought out their gifts of gold, frankincense, and myrrh, and presented them to him.

I cant waste my time posting all the Scriptures. Here they are go and read them.

Matthew 14:33

Matt 21:9

John 12:13

Matt 28:8-9

Mk 16:1

Luke 24-10
Re: Why Jews Don't believe in Jesus by Originakalokalo(m): 11:05am On Feb 14, 2018
Jesus promised them a kingdom that will never end. They thought he would destroy the kingdom of

The Romans then. and establish his own.

He promised them an everlasting kingdom. No earthly kingdom is everlasting.

It is a heavenly kingdom, the kingdom of the church, the Israel of God.

Instead, he died.

He died to form his kingdom. The church. Yet, they see his Death as Against his assignment.

A veil covers their eyes.they don't believe.

Paul said,

The Jews are hardened until the number of the gentiles be fulfilled.

Until a time, they are hardened.

The time of the gentiles is now. After rapture, it Shall be the Time of the Jews.

The veil of Moses in their mind..(Mosaic Law) shall be removed.

Whenever they read the Law, the veil of Moses cover their eyes.

They are hardened.For a time. A time of the gentiles according to apostle Paul.

This is your time. Gentiles!!!!!

Repent and be converted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

JESUS DICIPLES FELLOWSHIP : Who Are They And What Do They Stand For? / Baby Dedication Almost Ruined Because Mother Wear Ear Ring And Attachment / Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.