Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

I've Been Advised To Kill PDP And Move To Another Party - Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I've Been Advised To Kill PDP And Move To Another Party - Wike (1138 Views)

Bode George To Secondus: You Will Kill PDP With Your Impunity, / "PDP Must Not Lose Kwankwaso To Another Party" - FFK Says / Taiwo Fatiregun's Head Broken After Defecting To Another Party. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Been Advised To Kill PDP And Move To Another Party - Wike by iwmag: 3:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
http://www.portharcourtgist.com/2018/01/ive-been-advised-to-kill-pdp-and-move.html

Governor wike in a tweet which is believed to be an highlight of his speech during the visit of former Governor of Jigawa, Alhaji Sule Lamido, to inform him of his (Lamido) intention to vie for the position of president in 2019. See tweet below!

Lalasticlala, seun

Re: I've Been Advised To Kill PDP And Move To Another Party - Wike by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ok..'I have been adviced' shocked

Click like if you think handiwork of APC...
Click share if you think it's the grand coalition...

I 'share' grin

So Sule Lamido can contest despite the harassment from the present government. undecided

Candidates:

Alhaji Buhari
Alhaji Atiku
Alhaji Lamido
Alhaji Damkwambo
Re: I've Been Advised To Kill PDP And Move To Another Party - Wike by AngelicBeing: 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
Keneking:
Ok..'I have been adviced' shocked

Click like if you think handiwork of APC...
Click share if you think it's the grand coalition...

I 'share' grin

So Sule Lamido can contest despite the harassment from the present government. undecided

Candidates:

Alhaji Buhari
Alhaji Atiku
Alhaji Lamido
Alhaji Damkwambo

grin shocked

1 Like

Re: I've Been Advised To Kill PDP And Move To Another Party - Wike by DWJOBScom(m): 3:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
#forastrongeropposition

it was clear that was the Gameplan of Ali Modu Sheriff with a promise to drop his Corruption charges and he achieved a drop and lost his seat.

anything is possible these days
Re: I've Been Advised To Kill PDP And Move To Another Party - Wike by LAFO: 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
Re: I've Been Advised To Kill PDP And Move To Another Party - Wike by yarimo(m): 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2018
Kikikiki WEKI you have already started the advice given to you since when you and FAYOSE beg ALI MODU SHERIF to be PDP chairman, Sir just continue doing what you are advised to do. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why I’ve Not Visited United States — Atiku / See The Alleged Land and Properties Tinubu Owns According To Bode George / I’ll Ensure Release Of Christian Dapchi Girl – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.