Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

INEC Registration Centers In Lugbe Abuja Deserted! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Registration Centers In Lugbe Abuja Deserted! (3489 Views)

Location Of Benin City PVC Registration Centers / What Is INEC Registration Situation In Your Area? / Five New Political Parties Set For Inec’s Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Registration Centers In Lugbe Abuja Deserted! by oloriooko(m): 8:31pm On Jan 26, 2018
All registrations centers so far visited in the Lugbe axis of the airport road Abuja are all deserted and INEC seem not to show any concern about this.

I hope this is not a plot to deny Nigerians right to vote next year. All the centers at ACO Lugbe, Lugbe across and Lugbe FHA are empty!

INEC please revive these centers for us to register and eventually vote out the round pegs in square holes come 2019!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Registration Centers In Lugbe Abuja Deserted! by delpee(f): 10:21pm On Jan 26, 2018
I am duly registered (years ago) but I hear a lot of complaints from those who are trying to do so. INEC should explain why people never find their agents at the designated centres. People, especially young voters who are due to vote for the first time, need to speak out loudly too to avoid massive disenfranchisement of eligible voters.
Re: INEC Registration Centers In Lugbe Abuja Deserted! by CharleyBright(m): 11:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
oloriooko:
All registrations centers so far visited in the Lugbe axis of the airport road Abuja are all deserted and INEC seem not to show any concern about this.

I hope this is not a plot to deny Nigerians right to vote next year. All the centers at ACO Lugbe, Lugbe across and Lugbe FHA are empty!

INEC please revive these centers for us to register and eventually vote out the round pegs in square holes come 2019!

There are no Registration centres in Lugbe presently. Residents of Lugbe and environs are directed to go register at Gwartimpa.
Re: INEC Registration Centers In Lugbe Abuja Deserted! by omowolewa: 12:33am On Jan 27, 2018
You want to vote somebody's father out abi?
Re: INEC Registration Centers In Lugbe Abuja Deserted! by debolayinka(m): 5:03am On Jan 27, 2018
Very soon, they'll delete the registered voters' database and replace details of humans without cows'. They sha don't want to leave.

Ogbeni, journey to Daura should begin immediately.

Re: INEC Registration Centers In Lugbe Abuja Deserted! by oloriooko(m): 8:36am On Jan 27, 2018
CharleyBright:

There are no Registration centres in Lugbe presently. Residents of Lugbe and environs are directed to go register at Gwartimpa.
What!!! shocked
So on election day I will drive all the way to Gwarimpa?
This is a calculated attempt to frustrate the electorate
Re: INEC Registration Centers In Lugbe Abuja Deserted! by oloriooko(m): 1:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
Seem the govt is hell bent on making acquisition of voters card practically impossible as a plan not to be voted out

(1) (Reply)

T. Y. Danjuma Resigns From Buhari’s PINE / See How Senator Hope Uzodinma And Rochas Deputy Was Welcomed. / Atiku Has No Mathematical Chance Of Winning Going By The Current Trend Of Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.