Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Location Of Benin City PVC Registration Centers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Location Of Benin City PVC Registration Centers (8679 Views)

Boko Haram: NAF Pounds Sect In Metele, Location Of Deadly Attack On Soldiers / Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media / Functional Pvc Registration Centers In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Location Of Benin City PVC Registration Centers by Stopdkillins(m): 8:31am On Aug 24, 2018
Any one know where PVC registration center is located in Benin city. I registered mine during the local government election but a lot of my neighbours don't know where to register for it. Pls anyone with information should pls notify me. Thanks
Re: Location Of Benin City PVC Registration Centers by seunlayi(m): 8:47am On Aug 24, 2018
Same thing in ibadan, the one I know, I was told to come 3am..what for? Are we moving forward or backward?
if I catch Inec, I go do this to them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Location Of Benin City PVC Registration Centers by falcon01: 8:47am On Aug 24, 2018
i thought i was.. well f*ck
Re: Location Of Benin City PVC Registration Centers by yjgm(m): 8:47am On Aug 24, 2018
Go to inec office in Benin not Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Location Of Benin City PVC Registration Centers by tstx(m): 8:47am On Aug 24, 2018
Wait.... lemme ask Bobrisky

Re: Location Of Benin City PVC Registration Centers by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 24, 2018
Go to Lekki Mall in Benin city lagos.
Re: Location Of Benin City PVC Registration Centers by 1miccza: 8:48am On Aug 24, 2018
@sarrki, @tsephanayah @madridguy @buhariguy @buharitill2023 make una come answer this one oo, na una uncle dem dey ask kweshun..
Re: Location Of Benin City PVC Registration Centers by Crownbefitsme(f): 8:48am On Aug 24, 2018
Stopdkillins:
Any one know where PVC registration center is located in Benin city. I registered mine during the local government election but a lot of my neighbours don't know where to register for it. Pls anyone with information should pls notify me. Thanks
Upper sakponba road.
at idogbo primary school
Also at niger cat junction...oka

2 Likes

Re: Location Of Benin City PVC Registration Centers by Fuckboi(m): 8:49am On Aug 24, 2018
finally made it to front page since 2017...
Re: Location Of Benin City PVC Registration Centers by officialfysh(m): 8:49am On Aug 24, 2018
Ask APC Chairman
Re: Location Of Benin City PVC Registration Centers by AmoryBlacq: 8:49am On Aug 24, 2018
INEC office! Off Customs road opposite Edo Broadcasting Service!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Location Of Benin City PVC Registration Centers by kennypoju04: 8:53am On Aug 24, 2018
no longer in south, all registrations have been shifted to the north

1 Like

Re: Location Of Benin City PVC Registration Centers by seunlayi(m): 8:53am On Aug 24, 2018
falcon01:
i thought i was.. well f*ck

Re: Location Of Benin City PVC Registration Centers by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 24, 2018
I thought they already stopped registration

http://www.inecnigeria.org/?attachment_id=3180
Use the link to download PDF file containing all the location in Edo State

1 Like

Re: Location Of Benin City PVC Registration Centers by Stopdkillins(m): 8:55am On Aug 24, 2018
Giovanni2332:
Go to Lekki Mall in Benin city lagos.
must u show ur stupidity? U be MTN? Every where u go
Re: Location Of Benin City PVC Registration Centers by Futureberry: 8:56am On Aug 24, 2018
Stopdkillins:
there is one around uselu market..inside uselu primary school...when you get there,describe your area to them and they will direct you to your registration point
Re: Location Of Benin City PVC Registration Centers by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 24, 2018
Call it propaganda or not.

Its a delibrate attempt to make sure the South Dont vote.

Thats exactly what Jega used to Rig Jonathan out.

To register in the Core North is house to house but the clowns called Governors in the South are Blind.

Even polling units in the North are far greater.

What is so difficult in making voters registration easy.

5 Likes

Re: Location Of Benin City PVC Registration Centers by Stopdkillins(m): 8:57am On Aug 24, 2018
kennypoju04:
no longer in south, all registrations have been shifted to the north
My brother, am telling u so many people wants to register but no where to register, thank God I have mine

1 Like

Re: Location Of Benin City PVC Registration Centers by islandmoon: 8:58am On Aug 24, 2018
the Churches should find out and announce the registration places for their members, list them out, print ,photocopy more copies and share for them during services, that is what mosques are doing now

1 Like

Re: Location Of Benin City PVC Registration Centers by Stopdkillins(m): 8:58am On Aug 24, 2018
tstx:
Wait.... lemme ask Bobrisky

Stupidity every where
Re: Location Of Benin City PVC Registration Centers by bbxxxxxx: 9:00am On Aug 24, 2018
Depending on where you stay, there is inec office along Ekenwa Road before asoro bus stop. That's where I did my transfer and registration was going on then.
Re: Location Of Benin City PVC Registration Centers by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 24, 2018
Stopdkillins:

http://www.inecnigeria.org/?attachment_id=3180
Download PDF file containing all the locations in Edo State. Google is your friend
Re: Location Of Benin City PVC Registration Centers by islandmoon: 9:03am On Aug 24, 2018
Stopdkillins:
My brother, am telling u so many people wants to register but no where to register, thank God I have mine
they are programmed the registration in such away that Buhari must win, they have 2 registration center in there stronghold in Jos, and they no born us make we go register there, they are still coming to our area to register, they are just too violent
Re: Location Of Benin City PVC Registration Centers by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 24, 2018
Stopdkillins:
must u show ur stupidity? U be MTN? Every where u go

You are very stupid ,ewu. Coming to nairaland to ask where can you register for pvc. I don't blame you half baked brain displaying like oshomole . Put it on the front page of new papers. Kitikpa gbasaaa gi isi dia.
Re: Location Of Benin City PVC Registration Centers by Rollinstone(m): 9:06am On Aug 24, 2018
Crownbefitsme:

Upper sakponba road.
at idogbo primary school
Also at niger cat junction...oka
Yes and also at Ugbekun primary school in upper too

1 Like

Re: Location Of Benin City PVC Registration Centers by Stopdkillins(m): 9:07am On Aug 24, 2018
Giovanni2332:

You are very stupid ,ewu. Coming to nairaland to ask where can you register for pvc. I don't blame you half baked brain displaying like oshomole . Put it on the front page of new papers. Kitikpa gbasaaa gi isi dia.
Na who do u this one this early morning now? Chain! Frustration wan kill u. How is my question ur problems? Do u even know the road to Benin city?

1 Like

Re: Location Of Benin City PVC Registration Centers by chokozcfs(m): 9:11am On Aug 24, 2018
Uselu sec school... Edo boys college, Adolor or UNIBEN

1 Like

Re: Location Of Benin City PVC Registration Centers by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 24, 2018
Stopdkillins:
Na who do u this one this early morning now? Chain! Frustration wan kill u. How is my question ur problems? Do u even know the road to Benin city?

Half baked brain again. Keep displaying your foolishness and wretched life.
Re: Location Of Benin City PVC Registration Centers by ikept(m): 9:15am On Aug 24, 2018
INEC should try and work out ways that will enable people to register and vote anywhere in the country n diaspora.
Re: Location Of Benin City PVC Registration Centers by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:16am On Aug 24, 2018
You're a true patriot.
Unlike those enemies of the unity of this Nation and irresponsible IPOB elements from the east calling for "no leflendum, no erection".
Well if you reside around Ovia North East just enter UNIBEN main gate, branch towards their sports complex and you'll see them right there.
Re: Location Of Benin City PVC Registration Centers by condense42(m): 9:19am On Aug 24, 2018
Stopdkillins:

The Local government secretariat at the back of Uselu Market ...ugbowo axis

(1) (2) (Reply)

2020 Budget: FG To Complete 6 Secretariats In Anambra, Bayelsa, Others / Osun Partners RLG Tech. To Start Phone Manufacturing In Ilesha / Falana Seeks Pardon For 70 Soldiers Serving 10 Years For Mutiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.