Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

If Your Boyfriend Can't Afford 1000naira Subscription Per Week... DUMP HIS ASS!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Boyfriend Can't Afford 1000naira Subscription Per Week... DUMP HIS ASS!! (1686 Views)

My Boyfriend Can't Buy Me This Thing / My Boyfriend Can't Stop Complain That My Small Brest Can'tsatisfy Him During Sex / My Boyfriend Can't Stop Complain That My Brest Doesn't Satisfy Him During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Boyfriend Can't Afford 1000naira Subscription Per Week... DUMP HIS ASS!! by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 27, 2018
Dump his ass if he can't afford ordinary #1000 subscription per month.... He's not worth it.... Pussy is not free... Let him go and sleep an inanimate object..... If you like post insultive comments... I will never quote you.... I'm just using this platform to speak the truth... That's all
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can't Afford 1000naira Subscription Per Week... DUMP HIS ASS!! by EricBloodAxe: 12:42am On Jan 27, 2018
Another body odoured, bow legged, broke vagiina itching hoelosho spotted.

4 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend Can't Afford 1000naira Subscription Per Week... DUMP HIS ASS!! by Snow02: 12:47am On Jan 27, 2018
aahhhaa another attention seeker cool
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can't Afford 1000naira Subscription Per Week... DUMP HIS ASS!! by LessNoise: 1:29am On Jan 27, 2018
Lmao...... grin I've never met a broke boy I really don't understand this broke broke you girls keep ranting..if you need serious money get a JOB

2 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend Can't Afford 1000naira Subscription Per Week... DUMP HIS ASS!! by Strikethem: 3:54am On Jan 27, 2018
Mtchewwwww, those with smelling pussy too want to feel among. Come collect the money na.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can't Afford 1000naira Subscription Per Week... DUMP HIS ASS!! by Innobee99(m): 4:41am On Jan 27, 2018
And if she can't give u 5 rounds of sex everyday, dump her.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can't Afford 1000naira Subscription Per Week... DUMP HIS ASS!! by ubunja(m): 5:02am On Jan 27, 2018
im begining to think nigeria is a country of prostiitutes

6 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend Can't Afford 1000naira Subscription Per Week... DUMP HIS ASS!! by Sunexy(m): 6:13am On Jan 27, 2018
ubunja:
Lol...there are still good ones..though they are quite few and are not on NL at all
grin
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can't Afford 1000naira Subscription Per Week... DUMP HIS ASS!! by rxmusa(m): 6:42am On Jan 27, 2018
Hmm
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can't Afford 1000naira Subscription Per Week... DUMP HIS ASS!! by NaeChris: 7:13am On Jan 27, 2018
Yes, only if you can also afford it.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can't Afford 1000naira Subscription Per Week... DUMP HIS ASS!! by Lonestar124: 7:32am On Jan 27, 2018
No ubunja I don't think so

Nigeria men are just deluding themselves

And their ladies are taking advantage of it
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can't Afford 1000naira Subscription Per Week... DUMP HIS ASS!! by cuvox(m): 7:58am On Jan 27, 2018
and you think I would date a lady who can't afford 1k subscription too? bîtch please.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can't Afford 1000naira Subscription Per Week... DUMP HIS ASS!! by crismark(m): 7:59am On Jan 27, 2018
1k sub per week wetin u dey use data do? nd mind u i stop giving in 2 girls demand d day i bleeped a pretty gal wit a smelling pussy...mehn dat pussy smelt like rotten fish.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend Can't Afford 1000naira Subscription Per Week... DUMP HIS ASS!! by sekxyqueen(f): 8:01am On Jan 27, 2018
what's this one saying angry
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can't Afford 1000naira Subscription Per Week... DUMP HIS ASS!! by Cowbuoy: 9:34am On Jan 27, 2018
Even those ladies who can't fend for themselves when being left alone sef go dey call boys broke... SMH grin
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can't Afford 1000naira Subscription Per Week... DUMP HIS ASS!! by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 27, 2018
All these ladies pushing the olosho business cheesy grin

Keep pushing it sis
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can't Afford 1000naira Subscription Per Week... DUMP HIS ASS!! by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 27, 2018
sekxyqueen:
what's this one saying angry
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can't Afford 1000naira Subscription Per Week... DUMP HIS ASS!! by sekxyqueen(f): 10:08am On Jan 27, 2018
greiboy:
lol..goodmorning
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can't Afford 1000naira Subscription Per Week... DUMP HIS ASS!! by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 27, 2018
sekxyqueen:

lol..goodmorning
Morning princess

Are you supporting ops idea
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can't Afford 1000naira Subscription Per Week... DUMP HIS ASS!! by sekxyqueen(f): 11:55am On Jan 27, 2018
greiboy:
Morning princess
Are supporting ops idea
lool..
not atall..
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can't Afford 1000naira Subscription Per Week... DUMP HIS ASS!! by Belafonte(m): 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
What a wonderful thread and topic. It gladdens my heart that Nigerian women can no longer hide their harlotry. Our people say character is like smoke, you cannot conceal it for long. When we tell guys to fûck as many women as they like without remorse they will call us misogynist and sexist pigs.

What you guys don't know is that women do not date out of love, they do not understand what love means(not that love even exists sef). If you provide no value to a woman man she will not open yansh for you. Simple. All you idiots that think your girl loves you because of you, a rude awakening awaits when she finds someone she considers higher status or your own value drops.

Meanwhile, OP, ride on, nothing do you. You've got bills to pay and your pûssy is your workshop. Gbera omo aiye. Ko si were.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend Can't Afford 1000naira Subscription Per Week... DUMP HIS ASS!! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2018
sekxyqueen:
lool..
not atall..
How are you doing?
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can't Afford 1000naira Subscription Per Week... DUMP HIS ASS!! by Belafonte(m): 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
Girls aren't slacking at all in 2018. The general concensus amongst Not German women in 2018 is to not let their pûssy go to waste. Days ago, it was Jamariwolf, today na dis one. I saw two on Instagram telling their followers not to fûck for free.

Two things I'll like to tell my male friends:

1. You must hustle even harder if you're to get quality pûssy. Not just quality, however, quantity sef. There's obviously poverty in the land and girls must eat. If you can buy food, your dîck will always be wet when you want it wet.

2. Forget marriage. Babymamaism is in. You cannot make a ho a housewife and we all know Nigerian women are whoring it up left and right. Fucking a guy and his friends for as low as 3k. Don't let one overused bîtch tie you down in the name of marriage or pregnancy. Imagine a babe gathering 3-3k to buy iPhone x, you know how many prick she go fûck before she gather the money finish?

If you like, work like a madman and go and carry your sweat and buy ring(btw, they now have a minimum your ring must cost grin), and kneel down like a foolish slave asking a woman who's pûssy is dripping with another man's spērm to marry you. Na you Sabi. As for me and my house, we will take full advantage of the current olosho proliferation to knack to our heart's content.

Shalom.

3 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend Can't Afford 1000naira Subscription Per Week... DUMP HIS ASS!! by Belafonte(m): 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2018
ubunja:

Women are the same everywhere, it's just a matter of racing to the hoe finish line. Nigeria is behind some other countries while ahead of ahead on the hoe race. As other countries begin to have sexually liberated females, these sorts of comments will become mainstream.

I also blame Nigerian beta males who have made these women give themselves more value than they're worth. The women are beginning to feel an inflated sense of the value of their pûssy. Reality will bite them worse than a hungry mosquito.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can't Afford 1000naira Subscription Per Week... DUMP HIS ASS!! by wildkat: 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2018
Adeolaissacutie:
Dump his ass if he can't afford ordinary #1000 subscription per month.... He's not worth it.... Pussy is not free... Let him go and sleep an inanimate object..... If you like post insultive comments... I will never quote you.... I'm just using this platform to speak the truth... That's all

And how much can your father afford for subscription. Bloody leach!

Re: If Your Boyfriend Can't Afford 1000naira Subscription Per Week... DUMP HIS ASS!! by sekxyqueen(f): 12:58pm On Jan 27, 2018
greiboy:
How are you doing?
great and you
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can't Afford 1000naira Subscription Per Week... DUMP HIS ASS!! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2018
Adeolaissacutie:
I like the fact you speak your mind with easyyýyy

Good day
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can't Afford 1000naira Subscription Per Week... DUMP HIS ASS!! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 27, 2018
sekxyqueen:
great and you
ok I guess

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Can't Afford 1000naira Subscription Per Week... DUMP HIS ASS!! by PrincessNazor(f): 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2018

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Can't Afford 1000naira Subscription Per Week... DUMP HIS ASS!! by xrisdgreat(m): 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
came to read comments.

(1) (Reply)

Landmark University Student Receives A Lovely Rejection Cake. / Don't Show Up With A 'big Dick Man' Conversation / Pls Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.