Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Is My Wife Cheating On Me, By Not Going On Tour With Me? Whats Reason - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Wife Cheating On Me, By Not Going On Tour With Me? Whats Reason (795 Views)

Husband Busts Wife Cheating, Destroys Lover's Car (Photos, Video) / Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) / Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Wife Cheating On Me, By Not Going On Tour With Me? Whats Reason by amar3664: 4:59am On Jan 27, 2018
I. Am 33 years old, i have married a 29 years old divorced woman, i have been known her from last two years, she lives nearby my city, she was not happy with her husband and Left him to marry me, she has a 4 years old son, my wife is beautiful and has body size of 36 30 38, as she has BP problem i have asked her to keep a male servant for her so That servant could do household work. She agreed to it, now we have servant from last 30 days, now i m going on a 3 days official tour to other city and asked my wife and Son to come with me, but My wife said she cannot come as her sons studies will get hampered during 3 days, so She decided to stay in house, now while i m out, my wife her son and Servant will stay at home, i know that my wife gets afraid when alone in night, she gets afraid of darkness at alone, still she decided to stay alone at home, i even said her that if u feel afraid, u can come with me for tour, she said if she gets afraid in night then she will video call me and talk to me whole night... what are chances she might get intimate with servant and could Bleep my servant, while i am out of city.. what are chances, is her sons education getting hampered is the real reason for her to not go with me on tour
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me, By Not Going On Tour With Me? Whats Reason by MrRhymes101(m): 5:09am On Jan 27, 2018
if you don't trust her, why did u marry her?? Wedding MC
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me, By Not Going On Tour With Me? Whats Reason by amar3664: 5:10am On Jan 27, 2018
I trust her but Leaving her alone with servant for three night scares me
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me, By Not Going On Tour With Me? Whats Reason by MrRhymes101(m): 6:02am On Jan 27, 2018
Then u don't trust her, but u don't know u don't trust her... Wedding MC
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me, By Not Going On Tour With Me? Whats Reason by amar3664: 6:35am On Jan 27, 2018
What are chances
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me, By Not Going On Tour With Me? Whats Reason by kobarney(m): 8:33am On Jan 27, 2018
0 chance, rest bros.
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me, By Not Going On Tour With Me? Whats Reason by Pubichairs(m): 8:46am On Jan 27, 2018
wahala dey your body
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me, By Not Going On Tour With Me? Whats Reason by amar3664: 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2018
Can they Bleep
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me, By Not Going On Tour With Me? Whats Reason by alfred007(m): 5:28pm On Jan 27, 2018
kobarney:
0 chance, rest bros.

this one na mumu post!

no mind op come make we eat

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me, By Not Going On Tour With Me? Whats Reason by kobarney(m): 10:54pm On Jan 28, 2018
alfred007:

this one na mumu post!
no mind op come make we eat
my Guyyyy... cheesy
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me, By Not Going On Tour With Me? Whats Reason by IdeyFindWife: 2:03am On Jan 29, 2018
The crazy Indian lunatic is back.

Yes, they're gonna bang your wife hard if you refuse to take care of her, trust her, communicate worth her and meet her emotional needs so she doesn't look outside her home.

Keep suspecting everybody!

(1) (Reply)

A Man Killed His Wife After First Time Sex / Hurray!!!! At Last I Get A Girlfriend / My Husband Always Demands Anal Sex, Woman Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.