Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? (23196 Views)

Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) / Can Nigerians Really Make Money On Facebook? / Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? by gungab(m): 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2018
kindklemz:
Good point Op.
But Amazon cookies is only for 24hours and not 90days as you mentioned.
I am an associate of Amazon and I love every minute of it though the commission has been slightly cut down recently. Only few products gives you up to 8%. Majority stops at 4.5% some goes as low as 2%.
All the same, it's a great place to be as majority of visitors end up buying one thing or the other.

Guys, you can key into Affiliate marketing and earn yourself some good $$$ .
Stop wasting your time on Adsense.

can u teach me as well
I mean affiliate marketing on amazon
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? by daroz(m): 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? by Jamiubond009(m): 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2018
kindklemz:
Good point Op.
I am an associate of Amazon and I love every minute of it though the commission has been slightly cut down recently. Only few products gives you up to 8%. Majority stops at 4.5% some goes as low as 2%.
All the same, it's a great place to be as majority of visitors end up buying one thing or the other.

holler me 08140902252
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? by rOsy247(f): 11:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
Nice thread
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? by Marshalxv(m): 11:59pm On Jan 27, 2018
Amazonboss:
Will delve into this amazon too!
I made a whooping [/b]N84000 just yesterday as an affiliate on bitclub advantage. No stress! Just binary bonus......

It was da bomb...my daily bonus still hit da akant[b]

Abeg, amazon,here I come......

Space booked
I want to learn

Pls ,how does this bitclub work and what is it all about?
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? by ifex370(m): 12:05am On Jan 28, 2018
Marshalxv:

For your own good... Run

2 Likes

Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? by iykepromotions: 12:22am On Jan 28, 2018
Why not target domain flipping? a little google search will enlighten you or visit www.julanky.com for PROOF, mentorship, tools and guidelines
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? by ladodo: 12:41am On Jan 28, 2018
can i do this business without having my own website ?
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? by Alpha2k(m): 4:49am On Jan 28, 2018
saraki2019:
this part is outdated "some things you should know are that, if you recommend a product today and the user leave the site without buying the product, amazon has a 90days extension period. Meaning if he comes back within 90 days to make the purchase you will still earn your commission.
" it is 24 hours
Lets chat on 08077779019
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? by Alpha2k(m): 5:04am On Jan 28, 2018
Ugojibaby Lets chat on 08077779019
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? by Raiders: 8:24am On Jan 28, 2018
Jonathan:

Honestly, I don't understand the usefulness of this post.
You can't buy something on Amazon and have it shipped to Nigeria. Same with that scam site called EBAY.
Nigeria is not on their list.
why do you call eBay a scam site? have you been scamed on eBay before
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? by modulexservice(m): 8:28am On Jan 28, 2018
Ugaboy:
Nothing is impossible...traffic is always a major p
Note traffic that converts... I. E only send traffic to a US amazon storefront if you know the can order and pay for shipping from the US with ease
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? by modulexservice(m): 8:30am On Jan 28, 2018
saraki2019:
this part is outdated "some things you should know are that, if you recommend a product today and the user leave the site without buying the product, amazon has a 90days extension period. Meaning if he comes back within 90 days to make the purchase you will still earn your commission.
" it is 24 hours
amazon affiliate cookies last for 24hrs when using a normal referral link. But for 90days if you use the add to cart button. But the previous converts better.
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? by nobsalis: 8:33am On Jan 28, 2018
abrahym:
I'm making money from Amazon but not sure about the affiliate membership thing

Show me d way bro... Wanna be like u.
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? by modulexservice(m): 8:33am On Jan 28, 2018
Jonathan:

Honestly, I don't understand the usefulness of this post.
You can't buy something on Amazon and have it shipped to Nigeria. Same with that scam site called EBAY.
Nigeria is not on their list.
you are the buying things from the site in general.. But you are referring people through links in your reviews, guides and other general blog post to buy from Amazon... U earn commission for all goods bought by the person you referred I. E ranging from 2%-8%
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? by nobsalis: 8:36am On Jan 28, 2018
Marshalxv:

I'm interested in dis also

Cc Amazonboss
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? by jonadaft: 9:48am On Jan 28, 2018
Raiders:
why do you call eBay a scam site? have you been scamed on eBay before
Yes
Twice last year.

The items were never delivered.
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? by Jeholinkz(m): 10:27am On Jan 28, 2018
Please am interested In this. How can I be connected?
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? by electroilorin(m): 2:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
How do I register as an affiliate in nigeria?
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? by ugojibaby: 3:12pm On Jan 28, 2018
electroilorin:
How do I register as an affiliate in nigeria?

kindly learn it from http://www.nigeriaonlinebusiness.com/2018/01/can-nigerians-really-make-millions-of.html
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? by Amazonboss(f): 7:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
Marshalxv:

Send me a mail to add you to our whatsaap group
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? by Amazonboss(f): 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2018
[quote author=nobsalis post=64574490]

I'm interested in dis also

Kindly send me mail with your whatsaap enabled number and I shall dd you up to the group. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? by Marshalxv(m): 8:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
Amazonboss:

Send me a mail to add you to our whatsaap group
I just did bro

1 Like

Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? by Tweed55: 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2018
kindklemz:
Good point Op.

let chat on watsup...I really want to learn more about Amazon Affiliate
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? by nobsalis: 10:29pm On Jan 28, 2018
[quote author=Amazonboss post=64591152][/quote]

Below is my WhatsApp number 08064922098. Once u get it. Pls let me know so I can modify
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? by Raiders: 4:05am On Jan 29, 2018
Jonathan:

Yes
Twice last year.

The items were never delivered.
If item dont get delivered, you get your money back WITH PAYPAL by opening a case against the seller. I buy lots of items on eBay and also sell on eBay and its really hard to get scammed there because all purchases are money back guarantee.

1 Like

Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? by ugojibaby: 9:35am On Jan 29, 2018
Nonso92:
Looks like you're really into this affiliate marketing, can I contact you? I want to do it too.

Thanks ugojibaby

sorry for the late response dear, i was busy with my blog. you can learn many things on affiliate marketing from http://www.nigeriaonlinebusiness.com/2018/01/can-nigerians-really-make-millions-of.html
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? by ugojibaby: 9:38am On Jan 29, 2018
luveth:
Good post, thank you OP.
I am currently signed-up on Amazon affiliate program ( though I am new in the game) and I will like the you, the OP or any other person who is good in this area to put through.

hi luveth, i have shared more of my thoughts on this topic in the end of the article. kindly read the complete version from my blog at http://www.nigeriaonlinebusiness.com/2018/01/can-nigerians-really-make-millions-of.html
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? by ugojibaby: 9:41am On Jan 29, 2018
gungab:

can u teach me as well
I mean affiliate marketing on amazon

yes. its already available if you read the complete article at http://www.nigeriaonlinebusiness.com/2018/01/can-nigerians-really-make-millions-of.html
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? by ugojibaby: 9:42am On Jan 29, 2018
Jamiubond009:
holler me 08140902252

its already available if you read the complete article at http://www.nigeriaonlinebusiness.com/2018/01/can-nigerians-really-make-millions-of.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N500b Capital Base: Capital Needed By Commercial Banks With International Spread / Exchange Rate Post Biggest Ever Gain, Closing At ₦‎742/$1 On I&E Window / AMCON Takes Over IBEDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.