Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? (23197 Views)

Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) / Can Nigerians Really Make Money On Facebook? / Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? by ugojibaby: 9:44am On Jan 29, 2018
ladodo:
can i do this business without having my own website ?

yes you can. read the complete article for more insights http://www.nigeriaonlinebusiness.com/2018/01/can-nigerians-really-make-millions-of.html
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? by ugojibaby: 9:46am On Jan 29, 2018
Jeholinkz:
Please am interested In this. How can I be connected?

read from source to be connected http://www.nigeriaonlinebusiness.com/2018/01/can-nigerians-really-make-millions-of.html
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? by ugojibaby: 9:48am On Jan 29, 2018
electroilorin:
How do I register as an affiliate in nigeria?

registering as an affiliate from Nigeria is easy. you can refer to the source of the article for a detailed guide http://www.nigeriaonlinebusiness.com/2018/01/can-nigerians-really-make-millions-of.html
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? by Nonso92(m): 11:26am On Jan 29, 2018
ugojibaby:

sorry for the late response dear, i was busy with my blog. you can learn many things on affiliate marketing from http://www.nigeriaonlinebusiness.com/2018/01/can-nigerians-really-make-millions-of.html

Alright, thanks. Been doing that though.. Nice blog by the way.
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? by ummuruqayya1: 1:08pm On Jan 29, 2018
Abass toriola of webincomeplus also makes money from amazon
ugojibaby:
Amazon has over the years established itself as the most popular eCommerce site in the world. Amazon has created an avenue for ordinary individuals across the world to make millions of dollars on their platform.
Some people make money on amazon selling their own products while others earn by buying and reselling other people’s products on same amazon.

The set of amazon money makers I want to focus on in this article are the amazon associates.

The amazon associate is an affiliate program that is run by Amazon. This simply means that you can promote a product from amazon and earn commission for the sale of the product.

some things you should know are that, if you recommend a product today and the user leave the site without buying the product, amazon has a 90days extension period. Meaning if he comes back within 90 days to make the purchase you will still earn your commission.

In addition to this, let’s say you promoted a jean trouser and the customer ends up buying a shirt or bought a similar product, let’s say a chinos trouser, you will still earn your commission.

Commission for sales of amazon products range from 4-8.5% depending on the category and number of sales you have made.

Five Things You Must Do If You Want To Be Successful In Amazon Affiliate Program as a Nigerian

1 You Must Consider Reviews.

Before promoting any amazon product, you must check the number of reviews and if the reviews are negative or favourable. This is so because promoting a product with much negative feedback will alter your reputation and also lead to refunds.

2. Review the Product You Are Promoting.

After considering what people say about a particular product, you also need to make a detailed research about the product, read different reviews about it, do a more extensive review and subsequently publish the review on your website. Or alternatively you can obtain the product and test it out.

The essence of making a review on your website is that most people today carry out a little research on a product before buying. So provide them with the information they need to know and since they are already in buying mood, you will most likely make a sale.

3. Use Amazon Widgets For Promotion:

Amazon widget is a simple html code that you get from amazon and add to your website or blog. These widgets often display your favorite amazon products, best amazon deals of the day, amazon search bar from your website, etc. the best part of the amazon Widgets is that you have the opportunity to customize exactly what it will display. A research revealed that most bloggers recorded an increase in sales using amazon Widgets.

4. You Must Increase Your Knowledge of Amazon Associate Program

Most bloggers often think that their duty ends from the time they place affiliate links in their post. As Brian Tracy described it in his 21 ways to success, most people want to learn for the first few years of their life and use the knowledge they acquire for the rest of their life. They often forget that things change very fast and for you to ensure your continuous relevance you must learn continuously.

5. Promote Only Relevant Materials.

A crucial reason why most people do not earn money from amazon is that they promote products that are not relevant to their blogs and website. If your blog is about dog training, do not start promoting chairs because you saw a chair you liked. Yes, it might have good reviews and you like it but that is not what your audience came for. You must prioritize the interest of your audience.

Read More From Source http://www.nigeriaonlinebusiness.com/2018/01/5-sure-lucrative-online-businesses-you.html

[img]http://1.bp..com/-5K9Tate1MTU/WmMjx1NMNGI/AAAAAAAAAG4/CCsPuKGvxKEJBQ2uqqonQOUXcaonMQSOwCK4BGAYYCw/s1600/amazon%2Bassociate%2Bcopy.jpg[/img]
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? by Nostradamus: 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2018
Amazonboss:

Send me a mail to add you to our whatsaap group
please add me to the Whatsupp group,09024513515

1 Like

Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? by Amazonboss(f): 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
nobsalis:

Below is my WhatsApp number 08064922098. Once u get it. Pls let me know so I can modify

My sincere apology,was hooked up. But i've added you and tonight we shall run the seminar with some goodies added to spice it up
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? by Amazonboss(f): 5:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
Nostradamus:
please add me to the Whatsupp group,09024513515

Sorry it's coming a bit late. You've been added and the seminar will hold tonight

8pm
Re: Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? by nobsalis: 6:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
Amazonboss:

My sincere apology,was hooked up. But i've added you and tonight we shall run the seminar with some goodies added to spice it up

Aiit thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exchange Rate Post Biggest Ever Gain, Closing At ₦‎742/$1 On I&E Window / AMCON Takes Over IBEDC / Will A Large Supermarket Thrive In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.