Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Guys What Do You Think About These Ladies Position ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Do You Think About These Ladies Position ? (10129 Views)

These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) / Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? / Guys. Who Would You Choose Among These Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Do You Think About These Ladies Position ? by Atalia: 10:16am On Jan 27, 2018

What do you think about these ladies Position?

@ http://gqomhit.com/ent_nelisiwe-mwase-bridget-mahlangu-hot-photos/
Re: Guys What Do You Think About These Ladies Position ? by wildkat: 1:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
Wow! The dark lady looks hotter
Re: Guys What Do You Think About These Ladies Position ? by samuelchimmy(m): 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2018
thats cardi my bebe
Re: Guys What Do You Think About These Ladies Position ? by amakadihot87(f): 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
Atalia:

What do you think about these ladies Position?

@ http://gqomhit.com/ent_nelisiwe-mwase-bridget-mahlangu-hot-photos/
.......love d dark lady's blazers

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Do You Think About These Ladies Position ? by schumastic(m): 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2018
See how tattoos look like stretch marks

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Think About These Ladies Position ? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2018
amakadihot87:

I see a checkmate in your dp...
Re: Guys What Do You Think About These Ladies Position ? by MetroBaba1(m): 7:47pm On Jan 27, 2018
amakadihot87:

How You Take See Am?
Re: Guys What Do You Think About These Ladies Position ? by Sabiboii17(m): 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2018
Cardi B and Co stripper/hoe

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Think About These Ladies Position ? by Elnino4ladies: 10:15pm On Jan 27, 2018
Cardi B
Re: Guys What Do You Think About These Ladies Position ? by amakadihot87(f): 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
Blackfyre:

......yap....do u love chess?
Re: Guys What Do You Think About These Ladies Position ? by tolugar: 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2018
Blackfyre:

Pawn got it
Re: Guys What Do You Think About These Ladies Position ? by Nobody: 1:10am On Jan 28, 2018
amakadihot87:

Yup
Re: Guys What Do You Think About These Ladies Position ? by Nobody: 1:12am On Jan 28, 2018
tolugar:

Pawn got it

How? Explain...
Re: Guys What Do You Think About These Ladies Position ? by sylvez(m): 6:03am On Jan 28, 2018
send me the gross cost and your account details before the end of today.

amakadihot87:
Re: Guys What Do You Think About These Ladies Position ? by Partnerbiz(f): 7:08am On Jan 28, 2018
that dark one ....

looks like nwamaikpes sis
Re: Guys What Do You Think About These Ladies Position ? by lereinter(m): 8:49am On Jan 28, 2018

Re: Guys What Do You Think About These Ladies Position ? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 28, 2018
wildkat:
Wow! The dark lady looks hotter
You have eyes bro
Re: Guys What Do You Think About These Ladies Position ? by Liard(m): 12:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
Sabiboii17:
Cardi B and Co stripper/hoe

Why dya think she is a hoe though? Stop being silly brah
Re: Guys What Do You Think About These Ladies Position ? by Amarabae(f): 12:23pm On Jan 28, 2018
Why do you think that Gold are handled with care and valued?
Because they are hard to find and are not cheap.
Re: Guys What Do You Think About These Ladies Position ? by Airtimex(m): 12:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
What is wrong with their tongues? undecided

Human beings now behave like dogs lipsrsealed
Re: Guys What Do You Think About These Ladies Position ? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
Send them to me for deliverance cool
Re: Guys What Do You Think About These Ladies Position ? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
lereinter:

The babe standing make sense o. However, she looks like the teenage girl that recently posted her nude pics on Facebook sha o.
Re: Guys What Do You Think About These Ladies Position ? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
Cardi B's tongue is longer, that means she is an headsperienced headmistress.
Re: Guys What Do You Think About These Ladies Position ? by Sabiboii17(m): 2:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
Liard:

Why dya think she is a hoe though? Stop being silly brah
.....oga chill nah grin grin...cardi B nah ur sister??.. Did you know her b4 she came in to music
Re: Guys What Do You Think About These Ladies Position ? by Liard(m): 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2018
Sabiboii17:
.....oga chill nah grin grin...cardi B nah ur sister??.. Did you know her b4 she came in to music

I'm chilled kid, it wasn't about her, its more about you. how do you know she is a Hoe? If you see her in person can you call her a hoe? Foolish human being like you will just come on here and utter stupidity without taking the time out to think about your utterances. Go and shame you generation no more.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Do You Think About These Ladies Position ? by boiz2men(m): 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
amakadihot87:

I have been looking at that board for minutes. I don't see the check mate. Please show me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys What Do You Think About These Ladies Position ? by Dollarship(m): 3:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
Khadija so ra e di cardi B cheesy
Cardi b nd cex sha
Re: Guys What Do You Think About These Ladies Position ? by wildkat: 4:09pm On Jan 28, 2018
fados4sure:
You have eyes bro

Ma nigga
Re: Guys What Do You Think About These Ladies Position ? by Sabiboii17(m): 7:13am On Jan 29, 2018
Liard:

I'm chilled kid, it wasn't about her, its more about you. how do you know she is a Hoe? If you see her in person can you call her a hoe? Foolish human being like you will just come on here and utter stupidity without taking the time out to think about your utterances. Go and shame you generation no more.
...Ogun kill u...shey ur papa nah Cardi B driver... Nah thunder go strike una generation.... E be like say ur mama nah olosho like d girl..nah why e dey pain u....blame ur pitiful and empoverished life on ur self....and direct ur painment and craziness to d mad man wey u call ur fada...den dash u data nah me u wan take learn word.... I repeat thunder fire una generation.... Nah me talk say make ur life dey miserable?.....well I blame d idiots wet born a waste like you....we sabi ur type oloriburuku pple
Re: Guys What Do You Think About These Ladies Position ? by Liard(m): 12:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
Sabiboii17:
...Ogun kill u...shey ur papa nah Cardi B driver... Nah thunder go strike una generation.... E be like say ur mama nah olosho like d girl..nah why e dey pain u....blame ur pitiful and empoverished life on ur self....and direct ur painment and craziness to d mad man wey u call ur fada...den dash u data nah me u wan take learn word.... I repeat thunder fire una generation.... Nah me talk say make ur life dey miserable?.....well I blame d idiots wet born a waste like you....we sabi ur type oloriburuku pple

Thank you once again for showing the me and the world your level of exposure and intelligence. you people tha your parents should have opted for abortion, it will have saved them the shame of having you, I feel for them. I advised you to think before you act and you have clearly done the opposite. Anyways do the world a favour and don't reproduce. Well only a loser will settle to reproduce with a classless shit for brains like you.

Do you honestly think insulting my folks hurts? And you and I know that you need help in your life, if I were to reveal who I am, you'll beg to be loyal. Have a good day, you need it.
Re: Guys What Do You Think About These Ladies Position ? by Sabiboii17(m): 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
Liard:

Thank you once again for showing the me and the world your level of exposure and intelligence. you people tha your parents should have opted for abortion, it will have saved them the shame of having you, I feel for them. I advised you to think before you act and you have clearly done the opposite. Anyways do the world a favour and don't reproduce. Well only a loser will settle to reproduce with a classless shit for brains like you.

Do you honestly think insulting my folks hurts? And you and I know that you need help in your life, if I were to reveal who I am, you'll beg to be loyal. Have a good day, you need it.
.....once again thunder fire Una generation ...e dey pain ur papa abi.... Nah ogun go kill you for saying if you reveal yourself.....wu u think say u be...... How much Una family get for account..... Ah Don tell you make u dey follow dat ur madpapa talk... Na hin u go dey reveal urself to.....thunder fire ur generation......e dey Pain u....... Oloriburuku

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girlfriend Openly Breastfeed Her Boyfriend In Bar (photos) / Dating A Yahoo Boy : My Experience / Letter To My Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.