Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

I Do My Workout Every Saturday At Least To Look Sexy To My Future Wife (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Do My Workout Every Saturday At Least To Look Sexy To My Future Wife (pic) (3257 Views)

Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) / 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Do My Workout Every Saturday At Least To Look Sexy To My Future Wife (pic) by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 27, 2018
try and look sexy to your wife or girlfriend
And besides know how to cook she can never cheat on you.
If you are that wife am talking about pm let continue our journey

Haters the door is open
Re: I Do My Workout Every Saturday At Least To Look Sexy To My Future Wife (pic) by Iphone5: 10:28am On Jan 27, 2018

4 Likes

Re: I Do My Workout Every Saturday At Least To Look Sexy To My Future Wife (pic) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 27, 2018
Iphone5:
Bros watin that thing mean
Re: I Do My Workout Every Saturday At Least To Look Sexy To My Future Wife (pic) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 27, 2018
Looking good for a lady... Bullshit

I try to look good for Me.

1 Like

Re: I Do My Workout Every Saturday At Least To Look Sexy To My Future Wife (pic) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 27, 2018
Criis:
Looking good for a lady... Bullshit

I try to look good for Me.
for my wife not a lady
Can't you understand something
Re: I Do My Workout Every Saturday At Least To Look Sexy To My Future Wife (pic) by Iphone5: 10:33am On Jan 27, 2018
Favouramani:
Bros watin that thing mean

I dey Hail you grin

That's Good morning in French cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Do My Workout Every Saturday At Least To Look Sexy To My Future Wife (pic) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 27, 2018
Iphone5:

I dey Hail you grin

That's Good morning in French cheesy
which good morning
Learn french in sec second you will not hear

Good morning in french is
Bonjour while good evening is bonsoir
Goodnight is Bonne nuit
Re: I Do My Workout Every Saturday At Least To Look Sexy To My Future Wife (pic) by Iphone5: 10:37am On Jan 27, 2018
Favouramani:
which good morning
Learn french in sec second you will not hear

Good morning in french is
Bonjour while good evening is bonsoir
Goodnight is Bonne nuit

Oga, that's advanced French wink

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Do My Workout Every Saturday At Least To Look Sexy To My Future Wife (pic) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 27, 2018
Iphone5:

Oga, that's advanced French wink
which advanced french Iphone5
Download your translator it will help you at least to woo french ladies
Re: I Do My Workout Every Saturday At Least To Look Sexy To My Future Wife (pic) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 27, 2018
Favouramani:
for my wife not a lady
Can't you understand something

Oh, I didn't know you want to marry a guy

I can also see girlfriend in your original post, and I don't know why I'm having this discussion with you.
Re: I Do My Workout Every Saturday At Least To Look Sexy To My Future Wife (pic) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 27, 2018
Criis:

Oh, I didn't know you want to marry a guy

I can also see girlfriend in your original post, and I don't know why I'm having this discussion with you.
do I look like a gay person to you
Bonne journée mon frère
Re: I Do My Workout Every Saturday At Least To Look Sexy To My Future Wife (pic) by JULIE1925(f): 10:46am On Jan 27, 2018
grin

I am not a big fan of "walking stick" man...

#TeamChubbyCheeks kiss
#ImFineWithZeroAbs cheesy
#TeamBigDaddy grin
Re: I Do My Workout Every Saturday At Least To Look Sexy To My Future Wife (pic) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 27, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

I am not a big fan of "walking stick" man...

#TeamChubbyCheeks kiss
#ImFineWithZeroAbs cheesy
#TeamBigDaddy grin
I have all this quality you mentioned
Re: I Do My Workout Every Saturday At Least To Look Sexy To My Future Wife (pic) by JULIE1925(f): 10:49am On Jan 27, 2018
Favouramani:
I have all this quality you mentioned

embarassed embarassed embarassed

Ur photos shows ur skinny oga... Me no like walking stick sha..they are not juicy.
Re: I Do My Workout Every Saturday At Least To Look Sexy To My Future Wife (pic) by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 27, 2018
JULIE1925:

Ur photos shows ur skinny oga... Me no like walking stick sha..they are not juicy.
go look amani63 profile you will see what am telling you
Re: I Do My Workout Every Saturday At Least To Look Sexy To My Future Wife (pic) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 27, 2018
JULIE1925:

skinny indeed you don't know me sister
Ask you will find
Re: I Do My Workout Every Saturday At Least To Look Sexy To My Future Wife (pic) by JULIE1925(f): 10:56am On Jan 27, 2018
Favouramani:
go look amani63 profile you will see what am telling you

So that was u? embarassed
Re: I Do My Workout Every Saturday At Least To Look Sexy To My Future Wife (pic) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 27, 2018
JULIE1925:

So that was u? embarassed
so now you know
Am still skinny to you

Lol
Re: I Do My Workout Every Saturday At Least To Look Sexy To My Future Wife (pic) by Amarabae(f): 11:00am On Jan 27, 2018
Why hiding your face?
Re: I Do My Workout Every Saturday At Least To Look Sexy To My Future Wife (pic) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 27, 2018
Amarabae:
Why hiding your face?
because you already know me
Re: I Do My Workout Every Saturday At Least To Look Sexy To My Future Wife (pic) by myself13: 11:10am On Jan 27, 2018
attention seeking in a man is totally repulsive.feel like vomiting seff

1 Like

Re: I Do My Workout Every Saturday At Least To Look Sexy To My Future Wife (pic) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 27, 2018
myself13:
attention seeking in a man is totally repulsive.feel like vomiting seff
you must be in high spirit
Who is attention seeking
Because you saw this account is new what your senses don't give you is to think the person behind this account
Am sorry for your life
Re: I Do My Workout Every Saturday At Least To Look Sexy To My Future Wife (pic) by seniormallam(m): 11:22am On Jan 27, 2018
the only achievement your future wife will appreciate is to make money
Re: I Do My Workout Every Saturday At Least To Look Sexy To My Future Wife (pic) by chloride6: 12:10pm On Jan 27, 2018
Dude, this Airforce1 method of trending no go work for you.

Try something else
Re: I Do My Workout Every Saturday At Least To Look Sexy To My Future Wife (pic) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 27, 2018
chloride6:
Dude, this Airforce1 method of trending no go work for you.

Try something else
guy Airforce1 and I are not the same like wise Chloride6 and Airforce

I do my thing different
So shut up your Damm mouth
Re: I Do My Workout Every Saturday At Least To Look Sexy To My Future Wife (pic) by Cowbuoy: 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2018
Who go open the fûcking cage for this one again?? angry

Re: I Do My Workout Every Saturday At Least To Look Sexy To My Future Wife (pic) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 27, 2018
Cowbuoy:
Who go open the fûcking cage for this one again?? angry
I guess your girlfriend
Na now you da wake up
Re: I Do My Workout Every Saturday At Least To Look Sexy To My Future Wife (pic) by Cowbuoy: 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2018
Favouramani:
I guess your girlfriend Na now you da wake up

Re: I Do My Workout Every Saturday At Least To Look Sexy To My Future Wife (pic) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2018

Re: I Do My Workout Every Saturday At Least To Look Sexy To My Future Wife (pic) by Pubichairs(m): 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2018
grin let your pocket look good too
Re: I Do My Workout Every Saturday At Least To Look Sexy To My Future Wife (pic) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
Pubichairs:
Bank statement speak for itself
Re: I Do My Workout Every Saturday At Least To Look Sexy To My Future Wife (pic) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
Pubichairs:

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Made You Popular In Your Secondary School Days? / Whatsapp Of A Cheating Husband Hacked ? / I Ended My Relationship Because My Boyfriend Hid My Glasses – Lady Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.