Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" (34662 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Confession / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
Abi oooo
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Samuelmiski(m): 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
she should tell us the politicians , then after that you'll now be the one to protect her abi. she has done what needs to be done, she has confessed.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Xcelinteriors(f): 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
Check my signature for affordable and durable window blind
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Samuelmiski(m): 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
she should tell us the politicians , then after that you'll now be the one to protect her abi?. she has done what needs to be done, she has confessed.
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by micfoley: 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2018
She said politicians and pastors. She should name them please
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by TheKingIsHere: 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2018
Tell freeze to surrender himself as her personal bodyguard first to protect her from assassination or any form of attack then I will take him seriously.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by maberry(m): 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2018
Why is this guy so pained by Christianity affairs?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Sammiejokes(m): 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
Nothing meaningful can be achieved in this country. Someone confessed openly she was paid by politians and people are not demanding answers. U cannot say this in a sane country and go free without giving names.

11 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by joystickextendr: 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
Okay freeze..over to you Otobo

Meanwhile Guy's check out my profile for your extender products and other adult fantasy toy's..
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
shame
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by olapluto(m): 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
HeyCorleone:
What she said was the other obvious thing.

Last year when the accusations came up there were 2 camps; those saying yes the pastor was guilty, and those who said she had paid sponsors.

She has jumped from one side to the other and what she's now saying is what majority, if not all, of his ardent Church members said.

And it's very unintelligent at that. You don't just come out and make claim. Give details in full if indeed what you're saying is true.

Deep down I feel she has been paid heavily to switch sides. My 2 cents tho'.
Paid heavily or threatened heavily. Apostle Suleiman that could impriison her for days without anyone questioning him can make her disappear without trace.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Skepticus: 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
cosby02:

What's this one saying?

Pure trash written up there by the mariangeles troll.

Good question asked by Freeze

Most Nigerians never ask questions, only to attack those who do.

No wonder Nigerian Government never takes them serious.

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by debolayinka(m): 6:11pm On Jan 27, 2018
I'd been waiting for this idiot's comments, the thing pain am die.
Daddy Freezer, this is just the beginning of your fall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
Mariangeles:
Can you guarantee her safety Freeze?
Who and what are you to make demands?
She has said what she needs to say, it's left to people to either believe her or not.
Freeze is nothing but a coward, he can only be heard where there are no threats to his life...Never for once have I seen or heard him use his platform to condemn the government's attitude to killings and injustice

Nor mind d idiot foolish baby freeze. Na shame wan kill am so... So stupid..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Philinho(m): 6:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
Foolish freez. just sit n expect peoples fall
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by sekzy99(m): 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Cyrilpac(m): 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
You too will soon tell us who send you after pastor, na one by one
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by paxonel(m): 6:14pm On Jan 27, 2018
Otobo and suleman or somebody who is really benefiting from suleman ministry.both arranged the drama last year. Suleman or whoever the person may be, told otobo, be Suleman accuser this year, next year you confession and you will be paid.
She accepted.
If this is not true how come she did not mention one politician who paid her to blackmail Suleman in her confession but during her blackmail she was bold enough to mention suleman?
How come?

Freeze saw a report of whatever blackmail last year and he reacted to it, because pastors were not straightforward in their dealings with people.
Otobo coming out to confess is just waste of time.
Suleman put himself into this in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Quality20(m): 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2018
pastors and their bleeping life. Just bcoz ladies are at their easy call, they will just be enjoying d free forkk

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Philinho(m): 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2018
boolet:
I like Freeze' resolve to expose these gods of men. I'm just so disappointed that this young lady decides to cower. I'm not surprised though, she no get level in the first place. Yeye cheesy
Your foolishness is epic. A million of ur type cant belittle the name of God
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by lastmessenger: 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2018
Mariangeles:
She has said what she needs to say, it's left to people to either believe her or not.
Freeze is nothing but a coward, he can only be heard where there are no threats to his life...Never for once have I seen or heard him use his platform to condemn the government's attitude to killings and injustice
dont mind that devil
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by boolet: 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2018
Philinho:

Your foolishness is epic. A million of ur type cant belittle the name of God

I will never belittle the name of my God. Without him there is no me and without me he reigns forever. However, I will never be as foolish and ignorant as you as to worship men like me.

11 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Tonytonex(m): 6:20pm On Jan 27, 2018
I Have Always Said That Is only Fools that take this man serious
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 27, 2018
Yes oo, Miss Otobo tell us. grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by blackpanda: 6:23pm On Jan 27, 2018
Dharniel:
Daddy freeze should learn when to back off...
It took some courage for the girl to confess and tell the truth. please don't make it more complicated for her cus the lady is in deep shit already as she already breached the contract between herself and her clients (the politicians).
I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow's news headlines will be "Stephanie otobo found dead in the gutter". so please daddy freeze should let her be...

Smh. So u actually bought that fake staged drama

Its like nigerian movie when they just start confessing for no damn reason

9 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Diso60090(m): 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2018
Nor be all this one wey who na dey she must tell us
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Mariangeles(f): 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2018
cosby02:
What's this one saying?
Exactly what this one read...
Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2018
HeyCorleone:
What she said was the other obvious thing.

Last year when the accusations came up there were 2 camps; those saying yes the pastor was guilty, and those who said she had paid sponsors.

She has jumped from one side to the other and what she's now saying is what majority, if not all, of his ardent Church members said.

And it's very unintelligent at that. You don't just come out and make claim. Give details in full if indeed what you're saying is true.
I mean when she was accusing the man she came with concrete proof. But now she's without any. Methinks it's because there is this belief that majority of dimwitted Christians would believe her without evidence because they see the man as Jesus Christ. Such nonsense.

Deep down I feel she has been paid heavily to switch sides. My 2 cents tho'.
Absolutely! very splendid observations, she seems to go for the highest bidder. if she can claim she was paid by politician what's the prove that the pastor didn't pay her to switch sides?
maybe if the politician pay her higher she will switch back against the crooked pastor again. she appears to be one very confused and blackmailing soul! and i pity her.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by paxonel(m): 6:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
Mariangeles:
When she was blackmailing Suleman openly who guaranteed her safety?
Let her open up and confess everything or her confession is a propaganda by Suleman or someone in omega ministry.
It's that simple

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by senatoradeolaa: 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2018
She has just taken herself to court to face the music. She need to say the names of her sponsor and if she failed to produced any then she should be lock up. Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" by maxzzo1(m): 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2018
Guess same politician that paid Femi or fumi dat smells hell in ph prison also also gave her life..we tnk God our pastors are credible and trust Worthy....�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christmas In My Area (Photos) / Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven / Why Are Natural Dreads Prominent Among White Garment Churches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.