Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

TGIS!! ME On Bed With My Sex Doll, First Round Of Sex. PICS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TGIS!! ME On Bed With My Sex Doll, First Round Of Sex. PICS (6061 Views)

15 Year Old Boy Broke The Internet By Sharing After Sex Pics With His Girlfriend / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) / Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TGIS!! ME On Bed With My Sex Doll, First Round Of Sex. PICS by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
cool. I'm exhausted from thrusting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TGIS!! ME On Bed With My Sex Doll, First Round Of Sex. PICS by KendrickAyomide: 4:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
Bros Grow up abeg

12 Likes

Re: TGIS!! ME On Bed With My Sex Doll, First Round Of Sex. PICS by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
With those beards, you should be like 35. Dude, Seriously, grow tf up. undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: TGIS!! ME On Bed With My Sex Doll, First Round Of Sex. PICS by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 27, 2018
Estharfabian:
With those beards, you should be like 35. Dude, Seriously, grow tf up. undecided

You still never change this DP. Na wa o
Re: TGIS!! ME On Bed With My Sex Doll, First Round Of Sex. PICS by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

You still never change this DP. Na wa o
gringrin

I like it nah..
Re: TGIS!! ME On Bed With My Sex Doll, First Round Of Sex. PICS by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2018
Mrbolt555:

Old man. No shame at all. Now the world knows how you look. He-goat angry

1 Like

Re: TGIS!! ME On Bed With My Sex Doll, First Round Of Sex. PICS by KendrickAyomide: 4:43pm On Jan 27, 2018
Estharfabian:
gringrin

I like it nah..
which kind D.P be dat

1 Like

Re: TGIS!! ME On Bed With My Sex Doll, First Round Of Sex. PICS by xrisdgreat(m): 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2018
Hahaha,cant stop laughin..I LOVE NAIJA! Those guys comment before mine i find it soo funny!
Re: TGIS!! ME On Bed With My Sex Doll, First Round Of Sex. PICS by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 27, 2018
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: TGIS!! ME On Bed With My Sex Doll, First Round Of Sex. PICS by Gofwane(m): 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2018
Where is pidginwhisper sef??
Coman see that your friend wey get chest like the ballistic plate used for target practice at jaji grin

1 Like

Re: TGIS!! ME On Bed With My Sex Doll, First Round Of Sex. PICS by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2018
Exhausted after just one round, with all those muscles,did u buy the 6 packs?

1 Like

Re: TGIS!! ME On Bed With My Sex Doll, First Round Of Sex. PICS by Dollarship(m): 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2018
Fake pic undecided
Re: TGIS!! ME On Bed With My Sex Doll, First Round Of Sex. PICS by BluntBoy(m): 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
Mrbolt555:

2 Likes

Re: TGIS!! ME On Bed With My Sex Doll, First Round Of Sex. PICS by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 27, 2018
Lol
Re: TGIS!! ME On Bed With My Sex Doll, First Round Of Sex. PICS by sekxyqueen(f): 6:10pm On Jan 27, 2018
shameless
Re: TGIS!! ME On Bed With My Sex Doll, First Round Of Sex. PICS by julius976(m): 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
Agbaya.
Continue

1 Like

Re: TGIS!! ME On Bed With My Sex Doll, First Round Of Sex. PICS by LessNoise: 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2018
You pipu should know he's trolling and very lonely can't u see how depressed he is from thrusting grin
Re: TGIS!! ME On Bed With My Sex Doll, First Round Of Sex. PICS by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2018
This is sad
Re: TGIS!! ME On Bed With My Sex Doll, First Round Of Sex. PICS by SageMahrez(m): 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
When your future employers see this and later do you 'jump and pass' you'll blame your village people.. old goat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TGIS!! ME On Bed With My Sex Doll, First Round Of Sex. PICS by Yewandequeen(f): 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2018
I can't imagine how a grown-up man meant to be a father and husband could act this foolish.SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TGIS!! ME On Bed With My Sex Doll, First Round Of Sex. PICS by Yewandequeen(f): 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
SpareNo1:
This is sad
very disappointing
Re: TGIS!! ME On Bed With My Sex Doll, First Round Of Sex. PICS by MetroBaba1(m): 7:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
Everybody Should Please Leave The Op, His Stupidity Is Amazing grin

Op, Sail On And Hit The Shores

1 Like

Re: TGIS!! ME On Bed With My Sex Doll, First Round Of Sex. PICS by Michelle55: 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2018
kiss sumbori cannot play with you people again? he's obviously playing and you guys are giving him the very much needed attention

1 Like

Re: TGIS!! ME On Bed With My Sex Doll, First Round Of Sex. PICS by crismark(m): 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
bros!!! hp say na shovel u dey use chop spoon go dey lost inside ur mouth ooo
Re: TGIS!! ME On Bed With My Sex Doll, First Round Of Sex. PICS by crismark(m): 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2018
bros!!! hp say na shovel u dey use chop spoon go dey lost inside ur mouth ooo... d mouth too big abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TGIS!! ME On Bed With My Sex Doll, First Round Of Sex. PICS by horlahwaley(m): 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
looooool. my chest ooooo
the comments above grin
Re: TGIS!! ME On Bed With My Sex Doll, First Round Of Sex. PICS by rattlesnake(m): 8:40pm On Jan 27, 2018
Mrbolt555:
ode lason
Re: TGIS!! ME On Bed With My Sex Doll, First Round Of Sex. PICS by christ007(m): 9:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
Bro oya

Re: TGIS!! ME On Bed With My Sex Doll, First Round Of Sex. PICS by HausaOverlord: 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
See as eczema full him chest like say na government work con carry face like last week expired beans, old lunatic

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is zobo drink healthy? / Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? / Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.