Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) (21817 Views)

Lesson From RCCG Kidnapped Deaconess, Ibelegbo Chidinma: Depend On God Alone! / Are You Discouraged? Login And Be Encouraged / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by OkCornel(m): 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
Billyonaire:
This thread is a discussion platform. We are in this together. We must be tolerant and understand that not everyone is on the same knowledge barometer and for those who find the posts disturbing please exit the thread to avoid a crack on your mental armour so it is best to exit the thread instead of generating emotional discomfort for others.

This thread will go on.

We need more questions.

You mentioned something about the Truth on the Birth of Jesus.

Please share what has been revealed to you boss...
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by vaxx: 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
OkaiCorne:

Per the bolded, what is the name of the religion enlightened people practice? Can one be religious and enlightened at the same time? it's like saying you are in primary school and secondary school at the same time...
go read my first to 2 bullet . may be you will understand better. once you have attain ultimate truth, you are enlighten and once you are enlighten, you are religious . so religion is not a body system, it is created with us. transcendence and purpose of life is the main anchor of religion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by AmunaNo1: 1:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
sapientia:

Lol... your posts shows you know nothing about DNA.. the way you guys keep chanting it as if life started from the DNA... its a data bank.. and so what?

How can ETs design DNA when they exist only in your imagination?

Can I have the timeline and the witnesses...

Like I said before, the stories in the Bible are being confirmed daily by modern science.. who has collaborated yours.

At least if Jesus is an ascended master as you guys claim.. why deny the only Book that gave us his detailed origin and family line?

O Great and Holy Master of Science, Technology & Religion. Please forgive my insolence, I did not realize it was you speaking, O great Sapentia. Spare us this day and deliver us from ignorance o great one. As one of my brothers have mentioned earlier the podium is your for now and all eternity. Shower us with blessings and sacred crypto knowledge, because as you have rightly presumed, only you currently trades crypto. I humble shrink away from thine majesty.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by sapientia(m): 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
vaxx:
you are a proof of evolution.... from your toddler age to this present age of yours is an evidence of evolution, toddler , then to adolescent, then to adult and lastly if nature agree ,you will evolute to your grey age.

GO and read Charles Darwin theory of evolution, Darwin is not just a good communicator ,he is also an orator. it is not like every science book you read, it is very interesting .

Charles Darwins Evolution has already been exposed as a fraud with staged fossils... Why would i read trash that says this intelligent specie is a product of chance..

Since then till now.. which plane or technology has existed out of chance? Imagine..

Charles Darwin? really? na wa oo
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by sapientia(m): 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
vaxx:
every observation in science start from hypothesis (intelligence guess),nothing like assumption in science. the theory has not been established yet , but sooner or later evidence will be given. elion musk said we may be living in simulation . do you know what that mean? you know little of what you are saying. continuing in your absolute wisdom. am done

Hypothesis of real things.. There laws.. they can be broken.. but you need to show how...

There are conferences where papers are presented to other scientists to check if one is even alright.

Science can prove it can transplant a human head since the white paper exists and experiments undertaken.. But same scientists looked at the procedure and concluded its not possible but might be in the future with the right technology..

Present one of your science paper to prove ETs exists.. do you know you cant even say that in a gathering of educated people..
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by sapientia(m): 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
AmunaNo1:

O Great and Holy Master of Science, Technology & Religion. Please forgive my insolence, I did not realize it was you speaking, O great Sapentia. Spare us this day and deliver us from ignorance o great one. As one of my brothers have mentioned earlier the podium is your for now and all eternity. Shower us with blessings and sacred crypto knowledge, because as you have rightly presumed, only you currently trades crypto. I humble shrink away from thine majesty.

Dont shy away.. stay and tell me how ETs designed DNA... if you dont know.. the study of DNA is the only thing Biochemists are taught in year one.. I can draw it anytime anyday..

When I say you guys follow this guy cos he has confused you with big big terms that means nothing.. i was serious..
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by vaxx: 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
sapientia:

Charles Darwins Evolution has already been exposed as a fraud with staged fossils... Why would i read trash that says this intelligent specie is a product of chance..

Since then till now.. which plane or technology has existed out of chance? Imagine..

Charles Darwin? really? na wa oo
this is the reason west underrate us. academically we are backward. give me any theory of science that has been accepted within the body of scientific organization in replacement of Charles Darwin evolutionary theory. i even tell you , you are an example of evolution, you still went ahead to show us in the thread you know better? so tell us how human was created?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by OkCornel(m): 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
vaxx:
go read my first to 2 bullet . may be you will understand better. once you have attain ultimate truth, you are enlighten and once you are enlighten, you are religious . so religion is not a body system, it is created with us. transcendence and purpose of life is the main anchor of religion

I understand you.

Perhaps, you need to see things from this perspective. Imagine a pyramid, if enlightenment is the peak of this pyramid...then religion or whatever belief systems or schools of thought would take you to the peak of this pyramid.

You cannot be at the peak of the pyramid (i.e. enlightenment) and be on a lower step (religion) at the same time.

But of course, the steps are necessary for you to get to the peak of the pyramid...
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by sapientia(m): 1:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
vaxx:
this is the reason west underrate us. academically we are backward. give me any theory of science that has been accepted within the body of scientific organization in replacement of Charles Darwin evolutionary theory. i even tell you , you are an example of evolution, you still went ahead to show us in the thread you know better? so tell us how human was created?

Please.. I wont say anything on this until una Oga also admits that he believes Charles Darwin that know nothing about DNA... yep.. i said so.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by vaxx: 1:44pm On Jan 30, 2018
sapientia:

Hypothesis of real things.. There laws.. they can be broken.. but you need to show how...

There are conferences where papers are presented to other scientists to check if one is even alright.

Science can prove it can transplant a human head since the white paper exists and experiments undertaken.. But same scientists looked at the procedure and concluded its not possible but might be in the future with the right technology..

Present one of your science paper to prove ETs exists.. do you know you cant even say that in a gathering of educated people..
you lack proper knowledge of biophysics and exobiology. it is one of your body system that make the process unattainable by now. the Freedom From Religion Foundation, which promotes the division between Church and state, asked Nasa to revoke the grant, and threatened to sue if Nasa didn’t comply. While the FFR stated that their concern was the commingling of government and religious organisations, they also made it clear that they thought the grant was a waste of money. “Science should not concern itself with how its progress will impact faith-based beliefs. if you want learn read further

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20161215-if-we-made-contact-with-aliens-how-would-religions-react

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by vaxx: 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
sapientia:

Please.. I wont say anything on this until una Oga also admits that he believes Charles Darwin that know nothing about DNA... yep.. i said so.
check my post very well, we do not fall into the same understanding, i only claim what is either an hypothesis or an established theory. so becareful with your choice of words

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by sapientia(m): 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2018
vaxx:
you lack proper knowledge of biophysics and exobiology. it is one of your body system that make the process unattainable by now. the Freedom From Religion Foundation, which promotes the division between Church and state, asked Nasa to revoke the grant, and threatened to sue if Nasa didn’t comply. While the FFR stated that their concern was the commingling of government and religious organisations, they also made it clear that they thought the grant was a waste of money. “Science should not concern itself with how its progress will impact faith-based beliefs. if you want learn read further

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20161215-if-we-made-contact-with-aliens-how-would-religions-react

Of course.. I can now see why you are confused.. eyaaaaa..

Of all these different views by lots of people.. which do you believe in the link you sent?
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by vaxx: 2:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
sapientia:

Of course.. I can now see why you are confused.. eyaaaaa..

Of all these different views by lots of people.. which do you believe in the link you sent?
case closed. '' if you want to hide something from a black man put it in a book ,he will never read it''

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by sapientia(m): 2:09pm On Jan 30, 2018
vaxx:
case closed. '' if you want to hide something from a black man put it in a book ,he will never read it''

I read your link.. Its the view of different people.. I read more than you as is obvious from your posts..

Tell me.. of all these views.. which do you think I should believe..

That people are using telescope to discover distant stars does not mean there is life out there..

With time.. we will have more power technology to discover more.. and no one has ever speculated the location or date one will be found.. so why would you guys on your own speculate things?

Reading is not knowledge.. Do you really understand.. So you read and believe everything you read.. now thats a black man
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by vaxx: 2:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
OkCornel:

I understand you.

Perhaps, you need to see things from this perspective. Imagine a pyramid, if enlightenment is the peak of this pyramid...then religion or whatever belief systems or schools of thought would take you to the peak of this pyramid.

You cannot be at the peak of the pyramid (i.e. enlightenment) and be on a lower step (religion) at the same time.

But of course, the steps are necessary for you to get to the peak of the pyramid...
let me give you the technical definition of religion. religion is any mechanism in our natural habitat which provides stability or confidence in an unknown or uncertain situation. do not see religion in related with this present body system... most of the process has been politicized ...... if you are found yourself, you will be self conscious, if you are conscious, you will reach enlightenment, if you are enlighten ,you will become religious...... you can even start a body system like Christianity or Islam....

looking at history, that is how most of these body system was formed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by OkaiCorne(m): 2:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
vaxx:
let me give you the technical definition of religion. religion is any mechanism in our natural habitat which provides stability or confidence in an unknown or uncertain situation. do not see religion relation with this present body system... most of the process has bee politicized ...... if you are found yourself, you will be self conscious, if you are conscious, you will reach enlightenment, if you are enlighten ,you will become religious...... you can even start a body system like Christianity or Islam....

looking at history, that is how most of these body system was formed.

Does God have any religion? Is God religious?
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by vaxx: 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
OkaiCorne:

Does God have any religion? Is God religious?
it is beyond my comprehension since GOD attribute is unknown, his purpose remain unknown. all i can say in every known and unknown discovery are all evidence of God existence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by OkCornel(m): 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2018
vaxx:
it is beyond my comprehension since GOD attribute is unknown, his purpose remain unknown. all i can say is every known and and unknown discovery are all evidence of God existence

As we are created in His likeness, do we have to be religious to be like Him?

Well, let's end here if it's beyond your comprehension...
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by foxe(m): 3:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
I tire for some people wallahi sadp please if you're not comfy with the truth you can vacate the thread...enough of this derailing...smh
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by MrMystrO(m): 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
OkCornel:

Okay, for a start... God and religion are two separate things.

The Master of the Universe (a.k.a. God if you are comfortable with it) is the TRUTH, and He is Uncreated, however religion are belief systems created by followers of an enlightened soul...

Anyone who has a personal relationship with the master of the Universe is an enlightened person and not a religious person...it's the followers of these enlightened souls that makes a religion out of the things these enlightened souls lived and died for...

For example, what religion did Adam, Enoch, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Job, Jesus, Bhudda e.t.c. had to practice before communicating with the Eternal and Supreme Master of the Universe? Nothing, they were seekers of the pure and undiluted TRUTH...

No religion right now as we speak can give you a pure, complete and undiluted TRUTH...unless you have a personal relationship with the Eternal Creator

I like the fact that you equate your idea of God with TRUTH. I believe we share a similar line of thought. Carry on, Enlightened one...

2 Likes

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by MrMystrO(m): 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
sapientia:

I read your link.. Its the view of different people.. I read more than you as is obvious from your posts..

Tell me.. of all these views.. which do you think I should believe..

That people are using telescope to discover distant stars does not mean there is life out there..

With time.. we will have more power technology to discover more.. and no one has ever speculated the location or date one will be found.. so why would you guys on your own speculate things?

Reading is not knowledge.. Do you really understand.. So you read and believe everything you read.. now thats a black man
Wow! And to think you just said you believe in the Creation story of the Book of Genesis...I'm Honestly Shocked!

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by IndustryEight: 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
Billyonaire:
This thread is a discussion platform. We are in this together. We must be tolerant and understand that not everyone is on the same knowledge barometer and for those who find the posts disturbing please exit the thread to avoid a crack on your mental armour so it is best to exit the thread instead of generating emotional discomfort for others.

This thread will go on.

We need more questions.

I asked 2 questions a while back and I got no reply.

1. You mentioned something about RO machines and magnets, how do magnetic field restructure the particles of water? Because after a conducted experiment I saw on YouTube, the calcium components sought of got longer features.

2. What is the purpose of sound in our universe and how does it affect our consciousness?.

3. What's with 432hz frequency?.

I hope to get a reply this third time. Thanks for your time
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by sapientia(m): 3:35pm On Jan 30, 2018
MrMystrO:

Wow! And to think you just said you believe in the Creation story of the Book of Genesis...I'm Honestly Shocked!

We are talking about scientific explanation of creation please.. Dont jump into what you dont know.

Do you think the people am discussing are not smart to point it out? if you wanna talk.. come.out
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Codedrock(m): 4:57pm On Jan 30, 2018
Billyonaire:

Yahoo yahoo just like any form of fraud and corruption are financial crimes against Human Laws and the human laws are designed by humans. The currency is a fiat system. It is not a crime against nature as long as no one is hurt but as long as someone is hurt there is a karma. That karma is not about them loosing cash but passing through the same threshold of pains and emotional trauma that the offended went through.

I am sure yahoo boys are always celebrating at clubs to even the pains and emotional trauma they go through. They know they go through trauma.
LOL.. Dude. Just create your own religion already.. You are a billionaire right??
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by correctguy101(m): 7:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
Billyonaire:

Yahoo yahoo just like any form of fraud and corruption are financial crimes against Human Laws and the human laws are designed by humans. The currency is a fiat system. It is not a crime against nature as long as no one is hurt but as long as someone is hurt there is a karma. That karma is not about them loosing cash but passing through the same threshold of pains and emotional trauma that the offended went through.

I am sure yahoo boys are always celebrating at clubs to even the pains and emotional trauma they go through. They know they go through trauma .

The bolded is so untrue....

How many paper boiz do you know in person?

All I know is every existing business is a form of "Gambling and Yahoo Yahoo" of it's kind. undecided

1 Like

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 30, 2018
Codedrock:

LOL.. Dude. Just create your own religion already.. You are a billionaire right??

I was admonished not to. If I really am aspiring to becoming a greater version of me, an Ascended Master.
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2018
IndustryEight:

I asked 2 questions a while back and I got no reply.

1. You mentioned something about RO machines and magnets, how do magnetic field restructure the particles of water? Because after a conducted experiment I saw on YouTube, the calcium components sought of got longer features.

2. What is the purpose of sound in our universe and how does it affect our consciousness?.

3. What's with 432hz frequency?.

I hope to get a reply this third time. Thanks for your time

Your question is something I spent so much time explaining on many of my old threads. The luxury of time to spend repeating the explanations or searching for the threads I made those clarifications is very scarce and unaffordable for now. I really do not like repeating same stuff all of the time.

I will do justice to it when I am in that frame of mind. At the moment there are too many fishes for me to fry in the material universe. I have to make money too, so my time is totally occupied now cos the answers are lengthy

1 Like

Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by correctguy101(m): 7:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
gringringrin
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 30, 2018
correctguy101:

What the ,........ hahahaha...... grin

You seriously don't think I'm a paper boy too. Or do you? undecided

My guy no vex. I no look at that username before I respond oh. I usually don't think it was fair to assume the director of the Tea company is gonna be a paperboy as you call it.

Listen if Yahoo Yahoo can buy me a jet then I am all in. But at the moment I am sure no one will believe a Nigerian Prince whose parent died on a plane crash story is a good marketing proposal for any scheme.

Bro, someone mixed that tea for me with schnapps saying it works better. Is he trying to make me go crazy with such cocktale ?

I don delete the response. You can do justice to your response which still carries my lethal cacophony
Re: ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) by correctguy101(m): 10:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
Billyonaire:

My guy no vex. I no look at that username before I respond oh. I usually don't think it was fair to assume the director of the Tea company is gonna be a paperboy as you call it.

Listen if Yahoo Yahoo can buy me a jet then I am all in. But at the moment I am sure no one will believe a Nigerian Prince whose parent died on a plane crash story is a good marketing proposal for any scheme.

Bro, someone mixed that tea for me with schnapps saying it works better. Is he trying to make me go crazy with such cocktale ?

I don delete the response. You can do justice to your response which still carries my lethal cacophony

I've told you before that I sometimes mix with alcohol but I don't use schnapps. I make my own alcoholic beverage.

Schnapps is okay though.

I barely drink any strong drink except it's the one I make myself. So I mix my tea with honey and my strong drink and sometimes without honey and other stuffs. Terrible guy I am , just dey mix like DJgrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Jesus Was Hung In A Tree - Not A Cross! / Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To A Baby Who Lost His Mother After Delivery(pics) / Even As A Bible Reader, You Don't Know These Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.