Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,994 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

If You Earn N65,000 Monthly, Give Your Girlfriend N50,000 - Nigerian Man Says - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Earn N65,000 Monthly, Give Your Girlfriend N50,000 - Nigerian Man Says (34120 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? / Woman Spends N65,000,000.00 To Augmente Looks. See Current Appearance / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Earn N65,000 Monthly, Give Your Girlfriend N50,000 - Nigerian Man Says by franklingud(m): 6:06am On Jan 28, 2018
Many are truly mad but few are roaming the streets... Indeed!
Re: If You Earn N65,000 Monthly, Give Your Girlfriend N50,000 - Nigerian Man Says by Burgerlomo: 6:08am On Jan 28, 2018
Giving some of them your whole salary will not stop them from sleeping around because they will still tell you that money is not everything cool
Re: If You Earn N65,000 Monthly, Give Your Girlfriend N50,000 - Nigerian Man Says by Skmoda360(m): 6:31am On Jan 28, 2018
An she will use the money to cheat on you......lol
Re: If You Earn N65,000 Monthly, Give Your Girlfriend N50,000 - Nigerian Man Says by Mcslize: 6:36am On Jan 28, 2018
Olalan:
Guess the guy is high on some weed, how can anyone give such advice of giving over 75% of ones earning to a girlfriend.
BTW no matter how much you give to a girl financially it doesn't stop them from dating every tom dick and harry.

That's it bro. I don't know why some men think they can buy a girl's affection or that poo they call love by spending on a girl. No.matter how much a man spend on a girl, she will still do hidden love with other men. Such a man should not bother checking his girlfriend phone cuz what he will see can cause him instant heart attack. Some girls a man spend on , that same girl will be spending the money on another guy that doesn't even give her attention. That's life for you !
Re: If You Earn N65,000 Monthly, Give Your Girlfriend N50,000 - Nigerian Man Says by egopersonified(f): 6:43am On Jan 28, 2018
Is this guy OK at all? are you not supposed to give her the 75k, then she gives you money when you need some?
Re: If You Earn N65,000 Monthly, Give Your Girlfriend N50,000 - Nigerian Man Says by Nackzy: 7:37am On Jan 28, 2018
I see foolishness all Over your Face
U have the same reasoning with Buhari
Infact Buhari get small sense pass you
May you in this life remain a slave to girls
Re: If You Earn N65,000 Monthly, Give Your Girlfriend N50,000 - Nigerian Man Says by masks(m): 7:42am On Jan 28, 2018
sometimes I wonder what cow breeds humans..just take a look at what this person is saying
Re: If You Earn N65,000 Monthly, Give Your Girlfriend N50,000 - Nigerian Man Says by FemiEddy(m): 7:48am On Jan 28, 2018
Mariinee:
He must be crazy. He looks so ugh with his silly tribal mark. No wonder he thinks he must use money to invest in a lady, Atulu. They have used his self-esteem to play badminton. grin grin grin
Did u just say badminton? Savage grin

Re: If You Earn N65,000 Monthly, Give Your Girlfriend N50,000 - Nigerian Man Says by zoomman(m): 7:56am On Jan 28, 2018
This is the worst advice or suggestion have ever seen in my entire life.....I begin to wonder, does pple still has a brain which is like dat of rat or fish still exist in this part of the world.....e weak me
Re: If You Earn N65,000 Monthly, Give Your Girlfriend N50,000 - Nigerian Man Says by toprealman: 8:06am On Jan 28, 2018
Guy man is as draft as his post.
Re: If You Earn N65,000 Monthly, Give Your Girlfriend N50,000 - Nigerian Man Says by grandstar(m): 8:15am On Jan 28, 2018
This is what Jesus referred to as, "The Blind leading the blind"
Re: If You Earn N65,000 Monthly, Give Your Girlfriend N50,000 - Nigerian Man Says by Diso60090(m): 8:26am On Jan 28, 2018
The guy and mumu are relative their surname na idiot
Re: If You Earn N65,000 Monthly, Give Your Girlfriend N50,000 - Nigerian Man Says by noziz(m): 8:54am On Jan 28, 2018
grin I knew it was going to be an afonja that said this. so person wey earn 65k make e give him girlfriend not wife o 50k every month ba!!! oga ur brain dey pain u
Re: If You Earn N65,000 Monthly, Give Your Girlfriend N50,000 - Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 28, 2018
Smellymouth:

tongue
My darling egbon. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: If You Earn N65,000 Monthly, Give Your Girlfriend N50,000 - Nigerian Man Says by Tonymic4life(m): 9:13am On Jan 28, 2018
Emmanuel Eboue descendant grin

1 Like

Re: If You Earn N65,000 Monthly, Give Your Girlfriend N50,000 - Nigerian Man Says by licvil(m): 10:55am On Jan 28, 2018
d guy dey craze...CAPITAL CRAZE..girls wey be say money alone no dey satisfy dem....
Re: If You Earn N65,000 Monthly, Give Your Girlfriend N50,000 - Nigerian Man Says by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:02am On Jan 28, 2018
Hespee93:

pleas, I need links to those web u mention. Very inportant.
na who go give the male nysc guys
Re: If You Earn N65,000 Monthly, Give Your Girlfriend N50,000 - Nigerian Man Says by Smellymouth: 11:20am On Jan 28, 2018
Mariinee:
My darling egbon. kiss kiss

Cutie pie.. kiss kiss

Been awhile..
Re: If You Earn N65,000 Monthly, Give Your Girlfriend N50,000 - Nigerian Man Says by Fucktensei: 11:35am On Jan 28, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
PierreDeFermath:
lol@ his self esteem to play badminton. don't mind the clown my sister o. and what's the meaning of atulu,what language is it?
[color=#006600][Atulu means sheep in Igbo language/color]
Re: If You Earn N65,000 Monthly, Give Your Girlfriend N50,000 - Nigerian Man Says by Pyrusdrago(m): 11:39am On Jan 28, 2018
I hope your son growup, peruse this advice and follow your footsteps

Em no even talk 50/50 for such amount
Meanwhile make I hibernate first then reboot

Re: If You Earn N65,000 Monthly, Give Your Girlfriend N50,000 - Nigerian Man Says by Troublemaker007(m): 11:57am On Jan 28, 2018
alexialin:
I don't see anything wrong with what he said except the 50k is too much.

30k is better, then bf can keep the 35k.

Then if he earns higher, N50k sounds good.

Someone should give me his contacts, if he's single? We need to discuss. cool

sanpipita:
Nigerians are starting to act like whites who get bored and say or do lots of rubbish, allow people to work out their relationship in ways it suits them, stop setting stupid standards

kimbraa:
I think the dude was just being sarcastic but some of you have taken him seriously. 50K is a small amount for a dude who has and loves his girlfriend enough to want to do anything just to make her happy.

[b]It’s important to read an article before commenting. If this man’s Statement na exam question, so many people will fail it because most of y’all didn’t read it before spewing rubbish from y’all flirty mouths. He is not saying you should give your gf such amount monthly. All he is simply saying is that you should make a sacrifice for just that particular month she is going to NYSC so that guys in orientation camp will not use money and entice your girlfriend by buying her food. Those of us who have been to NYSC orientation camp can understand the importance of having money at hand in camp to feed well else better hunger go wire you. I totally agree with him. If you are dating a girl and you know the relationship is solid with love, trust, commitment and heading to the altar you should make that sacrifice for just that particular month to enable her feed well in orientation camp. But the 50k is way too much except she is being posted to places like Abj, Rivers and Delta.

Dullardinhos really full this country, no wonder y’all elected a PHD holder in Dullard as President.[/b]
Re: If You Earn N65,000 Monthly, Give Your Girlfriend N50,000 - Nigerian Man Says by SUNDICOS(m): 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2018
You're posting rubbish in this page eeh?
Don't worry, one day I will post you and people will just be commenting rubbish as you like posting nonsense.

Re: If You Earn N65,000 Monthly, Give Your Girlfriend N50,000 - Nigerian Man Says by michoim(m): 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2018
You are possessed...
Re: If You Earn N65,000 Monthly, Give Your Girlfriend N50,000 - Nigerian Man Says by Hespee93: 12:22pm On Jan 28, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
na who go give the male nysc guys
make your point clear.
Re: If You Earn N65,000 Monthly, Give Your Girlfriend N50,000 - Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2018
Troublemaker007:

[b]It’s important to read an article before commenting. If this man’s Statement na exam question, so many people will fail it because most of y’all didn’t read it before spewing rubbish from y’all flirty mouths. He is not saying you should give your gf such amount monthly. All he is simply saying is that you should make a sacrifice for just that particular month she is going to NYSC so that guys in orientation camp will not use money and entice your girlfriend by buying her food. Those of us who have been to NYSC orientation camp can understand the importance of having money at hand in camp to feed well else better hunger go wire you. I totally agree with him. If you are dating a girl and you know the relationship is solid with love, trust, commitment and heading to the altar you should make that sacrifice for just that particular month to enable her feed well in orientation camp. But the 50k is way too much except she is being posted to places like Abj, Rivers and Delta.

Dullardinhos really full this country, no wonder y’all elected a PHD holder in Dullard as President.[/b]

I disagree on that. It's NOT only if she's a youth corper before u can take care and pamper your girlfriend whom u feel u want to spend the rest of your life with.
If you truly love and care for your woman, and she's a good blessed woman from God? Sowing a seed every month in her life will even bring more blessings to the guy's life and business. It works in both ways, especially who earns more , should help out financially in the life of the other.
I know of an ex, he was looking for a job then and I was financially buoyant. I always help him out financially and God was blessing my business inreturn, until he became too greedy for more money and back then I was also taking care. Of my late younger bro when he was alive.
Anyways he became greedy, he started flirting with ladies, he was virtually cheating on me, so I had to cut him loose and free him.
That's some years back. Now stylishly want to come back but sorry I ain't accepting.

In a nutshell, if u earn more than your partner, help and assist him or her financially every month, it pays.

I pray my man earns more than me, so he can care of some of my needs especially when am broke . There's nothing bad about it. And if he's down? I will help him in return.

What we companions for? Just Sexx and sweet mouth ? sad
Re: If You Earn N65,000 Monthly, Give Your Girlfriend N50,000 - Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
cruchenutii:

If you are Earning 65k, Give GF 30k? Seriously?

Did you phantom 1. Transportation, 2. Feeding, 3. Miscellaneous Expenses, 4. Tithe, 5. Giving to your parents occasionally 6. Younger siblings ?

65k isn't even enough for himself. He should not be in any Relationship but keep Working to earn a better living.

Erhmm, if she's considerate , she will accept the 30k sometimes and not every month .

You are right.
Re: If You Earn N65,000 Monthly, Give Your Girlfriend N50,000 - Nigerian Man Says by Troublemaker007(m): 12:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
alexialin:

I disagree on that. It's NOT only if she's a youth corper before u can take care and pamper your girlfriend whom u feel u want to spend the rest of your life with.
If you truly love and care for your woman, and she's a good blessed woman from God? Sowing a seed every month in her life will even bring more blessings to the guy's life and business. It works in both ways, especially who earns more , should help out financially in the life of the other.
I know of an ex, he was looking for a job then and I was financially buoyant. I always help him out financially and God was blessing my business inreturn, until he became too greedy for more money and back then I was also taking care. Of my late younger bro when he was alive.
Anyways he became greedy, he started flirting with ladies, he was virtually cheating on me, so I had to cut him loose and free him.
That's some years back. Now stylishly want to come back but sorry I ain't accepting.

In a nutshell, if u earn more than your partner, help and assist him or her financially every month, it pays.

I pray my man earns more than me, so he can care of some of my needs especially when am broke . There's nothing bad about it. And if he's down? I will help him in return.

What we companions for? Just Sexx and sweet mouth ? sad

I agree with you. You misunderstood me bro, I do give pay my gf monthly and now that she is my wife I even increased her pay. My point is that particular month she is going for NYSC, she needs extreme cash base on feeding things.
Re: If You Earn N65,000 Monthly, Give Your Girlfriend N50,000 - Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
Troublemaker007:

I agree with you. You misunderstood me bro, I do give pay my gf monthly and now that she is my wife I even increased her pay. My point is that particular month she is going for NYSC, she needs extreme cash base on feeding things.

Oh oK
And that's good on your part. smiley

Yeah she does.
Re: If You Earn N65,000 Monthly, Give Your Girlfriend N50,000 - Nigerian Man Says by Troublemaker007(m): 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2018
alexialin:

Oh oK
And that's good on your part. smiley

Yeah she does.

Today I realize 90% of Nairalanders are broke Azz, by their comments. Even the ladies are not left out.

Re: If You Earn N65,000 Monthly, Give Your Girlfriend N50,000 - Nigerian Man Says by Nelgenius4me(m): 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2018
And the guy's mother who hawk under rain and sun shine to train him through school should be told stories? Some guys sha!
Re: If You Earn N65,000 Monthly, Give Your Girlfriend N50,000 - Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Today I realize 90% of Nairalanders are broke Azz, by their comments. Even the ladies are not left out.

Lol.

See you!

Am a lady o!

No need yabbing them naw? Brokenness is not forever, remember.
Life na turn by turn o grin

Hope you know? So I don't like yabbing or mocking the broke ones, it's really not fair. It's not by ones power to be comfortable, it's just by His grace. I can attest to such.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Staunch Nairalanders who met on facebook set to wed (photos) / Girls Fight Naked Over A Man - Photos / Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.