Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,202 members, 7,860,314 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:20 AM

2019: Run And Run, President Buhari, Run - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Run And Run, President Buhari, Run (502 Views)

2019: Run To South-east During Election And Be Fined – IDA Warns Igbo In North / How Saraki Made Buhari Run-away To London Revealed (must Read) / If You Are A Business Owner, Will You Allow Buhari Run Your Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Run And Run, President Buhari, Run by BuhariCarryGo: 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
Mynd44 lalasticlala oamj4
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/2019-run-and-run-president-buhari-run.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3152910135
Until I am convinced that Nigeria is not being transformed by President Muhammadu Buhari, there is no ground for me to dissociate myself from the millions of voices of Nigerians calling for the continuity of this government. Simply, the world knows that Nigeria was living in a “fool’s paradise”, when the past governments refused to allow Nigerians face the economic reality for a very long time. Maybe if they had done, by now, Nigeria would have been greater than it is and Nigerians would have forgotten the economic hardship they are facing now. But it will be over with the steady and resilient policies being pursued by the incumbent federal administration.
READ MORE ON THE LINK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Run And Run, President Buhari, Run by ManirBK: 6:14pm On Jan 27, 2018
We stand for Buhari/Osinbanjo connetion 2019 Over to you wailers!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Run And Run, President Buhari, Run by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2018
Buhari till 2023. Igbo Presidency in 2023.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Run And Run, President Buhari, Run by papoudaupolos: 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2018
The generation of angry youth created by PDP's failure will hate this.
Re: 2019: Run And Run, President Buhari, Run by ManirBK: 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2018
He cannot only run, he will win, who can defeat him, even Jonathan can't, i don't see.
Buhari/Osinbanjo 2019 Connection Loading..

StayTune..
Re: 2019: Run And Run, President Buhari, Run by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
One person with 4differnent monikers....How did nairaland get here?
Re: 2019: Run And Run, President Buhari, Run by Ebios(m): 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2018
ManirBK:
We stand for Buhari 2019 Over to you wailers!
Lol...
Who are the "we"?
U are a comedian but a dry one like AY...

Just wait and watch as Aisha Buhari,the Arewa Youths and other notable Northerners(no need to include SS,SE,SW) help to move or convey all the property of ur unpaying boss:Buhari back to Daura...

1 Like

Re: 2019: Run And Run, President Buhari, Run by ManirBK: 6:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
Ebios:
Lol...
U are a comedian...
Just wait and watch as Aisha,the Arewa Youths and other notable Northerners help to move or convey all the property of ur unpaying boss:Buhari back to Daura

Re: 2019: Run And Run, President Buhari, Run by ManirBK: 6:41pm On Jan 27, 2018
DDeliverer:
One person with 4differnent monikers....How did nairaland get here?
pls Join the winning team abeg
Re: 2019: Run And Run, President Buhari, Run by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2018
ManirBK:
pls Join the winning team abeg

What do you mean by winning team? Zombies vs wailers right? And zombie is winning ba? Or is it Muslim vs christains? Abi Yoruba vs igbos? Or APC vs PDP? Who is the winning and who is the losing team?

If you have enough sense you would know that Nigeria has failed her people. ..and we must hold out So called leaders accountable for a better Nigeria...

But No, everything na joke for where una dey...

No dey mention me for mumu talks, I use God beg you.. angry

(1) (Reply)

My Latter To Buhari / Coalition For Nigeria:obj In Plagiarism Scandal, Accused Of Pushing For 3rd Term / Photos: Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.