Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

How Saraki Made Buhari Run-away To London Revealed (must Read) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Saraki Made Buhari Run-away To London Revealed (must Read) (1800 Views)

The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics) / How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 / Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Saraki Made Buhari Run-away To London Revealed (must Read) by Neatnewz: 10:00am On Aug 02, 2018
Former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri, has said President Muhammadu Buhari has been made to defect by Saraki and others. Omokri said the country had become so hot for Buhari, following the massive defection that hit the All Progressives Congress, APC, that he decided to defect to London. The Presidency had earlier today disclosed that President Buhari will on Friday embark on a 10-day holiday trip to London.

Reacting to the trip in a Tweet, the former Presidential aide expressed that Buhari might not return after 10 days. He wrote; “Nigeria has become so hot for President Buhari that he has decided to DEFECT to London for 10 days. Buhari has written a letter to the Senate President @BukolaSaraki saying he is going on holiday to London on Friday. “We hope that the President will agree to return after 10 days!” The Senate President Bukola Saraki had yesterday dumped the ruling All Progressive Congress Party, APC.

Bukola Saraki made this known in a tweet he posted on his twitter timeline some minutes ago. He claimed before he arrived at the decision to leave APC, he had consulted with the right people and he believed now is the time to move. Read his tweet I wish to inform Nigerians that, after extensive consultations, I have decided to take my leave of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Source http://www.hintnewz.com/2018/08/how-saraki-made-buhari-run-away-to.html
Re: How Saraki Made Buhari Run-away To London Revealed (must Read) by gabbijason(m): 10:11am On Aug 02, 2018
I wish all Nigerians can just defect out of the country to America or Uk
Re: How Saraki Made Buhari Run-away To London Revealed (must Read) by Bibors(m): 10:16am On Aug 02, 2018
Buhari is not going for medical checkup.
He is going to see the owners of Nigeria who gave the staff of office to his grand Father's.
He is going to tell them it's already too hot.
Madam queen, what do I do now?
Whatever the queen says, Buhari will come and do.
If she says, go ahead, declear yourself winner of the 2019 elections, we have your backing, then Nigeria is in for the worst.
If she says, give it to.............. , then the magic continues.

Nigerians, let's take back Nigeria from the British and Fulanis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Saraki Made Buhari Run-away To London Revealed (must Read) by Neatnewz: 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
Bibors:
Buhari is not going for medical checkup.
He is going to see the owners of Nigeria who gave the staff of office to his grand Father's.
He is going to tell them it's already too hot.
Madam queen, what do I do now?
Whatever the queen says, Buhari will come and do.
If she says, go ahead, declear yourself winner of the 2019 elections, we have your backing, then Nigeria is in for the worst.
If she says, give it to.............. , then the magic continues.

Nigerians, let's take back Nigeria from the British and Fulanis.
nonsense

1 Like

Re: How Saraki Made Buhari Run-away To London Revealed (must Read) by Neatnewz: 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2018
gabbijason:
I wish all Nigerians can just defect out of the country to America or Uk
aba. Bros
Re: How Saraki Made Buhari Run-away To London Revealed (must Read) by Bibors(m): 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2018
Neatnewz:
nonsense

A zombie will always see sense as nonsense.
It's the zombie DNA

1 Like

Re: How Saraki Made Buhari Run-away To London Revealed (must Read) by Neatnewz: 10:00am On Aug 04, 2018
Bibors:

A zombie will always see sense as nonsense.
It's the zombie DNA
not abusing u boss, m saying that to the guy n title
Re: How Saraki Made Buhari Run-away To London Revealed (must Read) by Bibors(m): 7:06pm On Aug 04, 2018
Neatnewz:
not abusing u boss, m saying that to the guy n title

No qualms brother. One love.
Re: How Saraki Made Buhari Run-away To London Revealed (must Read) by Neatnewz: 7:51pm On Aug 04, 2018
Bibors:

No qualms brother. One love.
Gbayi
Re: How Saraki Made Buhari Run-away To London Revealed (must Read) by vanbonattel: 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
It's not fair o grin

2 Likes

Re: How Saraki Made Buhari Run-away To London Revealed (must Read) by wakaman: 9:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
Neatnewz:
meaning

Nonsense something!
Re: How Saraki Made Buhari Run-away To London Revealed (must Read) by Hector09(m): 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
Whats the difference between buhari and saraki, sometimes i weep cus nigerians are going to choose between pdp and apc, we need a revolution in this country
Re: How Saraki Made Buhari Run-away To London Revealed (must Read) by Neatnewz: 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
wakaman:

Nonsense something!
LMAO
Re: How Saraki Made Buhari Run-away To London Revealed (must Read) by Neatnewz: 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
Hector09:
Whats the difference between buhari and saraki, sometimes i weep cus nigerians are going to choose between pdp and apc, we need a revolution in this country
difference dy, BUHARI still has something good but Saraki is worst a thief... Ask Ilorin people
Re: How Saraki Made Buhari Run-away To London Revealed (must Read) by Hector09(m): 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
Is buhari a saint what of the billions that disappear under his watch when OBJ was head of state
Neatnewz:
difference dy, BUHARI still has something good but Saraki is worst a thief... Ask Ilorin people

(1) (Reply)

Defections Rocking PDP Benue, 1,900 Decamps To APC / Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde's Wikipedia Page Updated / How Long Will This Atiku's Court Case Take..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.