Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,311 members, 7,829,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

"Can You Take Bullet For Your President ?" Nigerians React - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Can You Take Bullet For Your President ?" Nigerians React (1787 Views)

Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him / PMB's London Vacation: Ben Murray-Bruce Calls Out President, Nigerians React / Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Can You Take Bullet For Your President ?" Nigerians React by DrRasheed: 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
A question was thrown see how Nigerians hilariously responded.

Re: "Can You Take Bullet For Your President ?" Nigerians React by Uyiii: 7:07pm On Jan 27, 2018
I cannot even take a bullet for myself, not to talk of bubu of all people, mtcheww.

The best I can do for him is to take the gun and shoot him myself on the same spot, twice.
nansix.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Can You Take Bullet For Your President ?" Nigerians React by taylor88(m): 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
Lol
Re: "Can You Take Bullet For Your President ?" Nigerians React by DrRasheed: 7:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
Lol..

Re: "Can You Take Bullet For Your President ?" Nigerians React by TITOBIGZ(m): 7:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
Ofcuz, I can, no be to just take d bullet and aim d centre of his head. cry

1 Like

Re: "Can You Take Bullet For Your President ?" Nigerians React by Penalty82(m): 7:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
Unfortunately Nigeria no get President let alone the one to take bullet for.

1 Like

Re: "Can You Take Bullet For Your President ?" Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2018
Yes, i will.

....but not for him

...to him

2 Likes

Re: "Can You Take Bullet For Your President ?" Nigerians React by DrRasheed: 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2018
To me I really can provided that he will do same.
Re: "Can You Take Bullet For Your President ?" Nigerians React by Elukapendragon(m): 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
Never in my life shall my enermies take my life in such an embarassing manner!!

3 Likes

Re: "Can You Take Bullet For Your President ?" Nigerians React by DrRasheed: 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
Lol....sombdy say he won't take it for himself talk less of someone grin
Re: "Can You Take Bullet For Your President ?" Nigerians React by zombieTRACKER: 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2018
I can only agree to be a suicide bomber when the target is aso rock and Buhari is around cool cool

You know what I mean kiss kiss

7 Likes

Re: "Can You Take Bullet For Your President ?" Nigerians React by dollytino4real(f): 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2018
capital letter NO and small letter no, even slap i will not take
Re: "Can You Take Bullet For Your President ?" Nigerians React by princechurchill(m): 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
Yes i can take a bullet for him if it's cold, because every other energy drink de give me headache

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Can You Take Bullet For Your President ?" Nigerians React by ShootToKill: 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2018
I can only be happy to take the bullet from his cadaver, thank the shooter and keep the bullet as a souvenir.

cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "Can You Take Bullet For Your President ?" Nigerians React by debolayinka(m): 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2018
Provided I'll put the bullets in a gun and install them into his skull.
Penalty82:
Unfortunately Nigeria no get President let alone the one to take bullet for.
So what's your Lord Buhari?

1 Like

Re: "Can You Take Bullet For Your President ?" Nigerians React by anibi9674: 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2018
ok
Re: "Can You Take Bullet For Your President ?" Nigerians React by tsleazy(m): 8:40pm On Jan 27, 2018
LIKE If you will take a bullet for your ekuke SHARE if you take a bullet for Buhari
Re: "Can You Take Bullet For Your President ?" Nigerians React by ClitoPen: 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
Re: "Can You Take Bullet For Your President ?" Nigerians React by okk4sure: 9:25pm On Jan 27, 2018
I wud av lv to take the bullet fr him bt someppl av bn paid to take it.
Re: "Can You Take Bullet For Your President ?" Nigerians React by Justbeingreal(m): 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
Am I madt take gini!
Re: "Can You Take Bullet For Your President ?" Nigerians React by Timajohn(m): 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
Buhari of all people... The question should be can you shoot buhari cox of #5
Re: "Can You Take Bullet For Your President ?" Nigerians React by SweetJoystick(m): 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2018
Me go pull the trigger self

1 Like

Re: "Can You Take Bullet For Your President ?" Nigerians React by SLAPMUMU: 11:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
Sarkki were are you?l know you can catch a grenade for buba.
Re: "Can You Take Bullet For Your President ?" Nigerians React by DONADAMS(m): 11:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
buhari kehthis would be funny grin...

let's do this.... if you'll take a bullet of buhari click share...if you won't click like...

if the like is more than the share..I'll go to aso rock tommorow to take it...
Re: "Can You Take Bullet For Your President ?" Nigerians React by DeKen: 1:29am On Jan 28, 2018
Funny responses.
How about helping take the bullet into him. Lol grin
Abeg make una no kill person papa o. Make una just return am to where una been pick am.
Re: "Can You Take Bullet For Your President ?" Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:06am On Jan 28, 2018
angryEven small pinch, I will not take for that man
Re: "Can You Take Bullet For Your President ?" Nigerians React by UncleJudax(m): 7:57am On Jan 28, 2018
tsleazy:
LIKE If you will take a bullet for your ekuke SHARE if you take a bullet for Buhari
Dafuq out grin
Re: "Can You Take Bullet For Your President ?" Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 28, 2018
Yes I will take the bullet into Buhari's head direct by my rifle 'cos I can't trust any other shooter. Don't wanna hear mistaken identity. undecided
Re: "Can You Take Bullet For Your President ?" Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 28, 2018
I'll rather take the gun from the shooter and shoot the president at close range.
Re: "Can You Take Bullet For Your President ?" Nigerians React by Lanceslot(m): 9:03am On Jan 28, 2018
Yea I can take a very chilled bullet for him.

(1) (Reply)

Congrat Fayemi: We Can't Cry More Than The Bereaved / APPOINTMENTS: Buhari Favoured South More Than North – Records / Xenophobia: Buhari Told To Consider Military Action Against South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.