Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Congrat Fayemi: We Can't Cry More Than The Bereaved - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congrat Fayemi: We Can't Cry More Than The Bereaved (1773 Views)

EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence / Open Grazing: Stop Crying More Than The Bereaved - Falana Tells FG / 'I Cannot Cry More Than The Bereaved' - Nigerians Blast Zulum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congrat Fayemi: We Can't Cry More Than The Bereaved by SouthEastFacts: 7:32am On Jul 15, 2018
Rigged or not, Ekiti have made their choice. You can't cry more than the bereaved. So it is imperative we respect their decision.

Litigation is unnecessary, it will distract the healing process. PDP shouldn't bother going to court.

They should only close their ranks more, leverage on SE huge population in the SW, appeal to the Shia moslems in the North, adopt aggressive campaign in the Middle Belt, target core Northern Christians (both indigenous and migrants) and adopt emotional campaign strategy, adopt victimization stance before the international community and respond harder 2019.

It is difficult to rig Presidential elections than Gubernatorial.

SW is now 100% APC. They will be the only region that will be going to the poll next year with Governors from the same party. I can't say it is certainly a good for them, but it is certainly an advantage for the SE.

Though they have never been a strong threat to SE VP ambition.

But their only leverage to compete for the Vice President in the PDP led CUPP alliance is gone and their only chance to play a multi-party politics , which is the only strategy to survive in a multi-cultural Nigerian politics is dead.

Yorubas just as a matter of regional priority should return PMB, because failure to do that will birth unimaginable consequences.

The consequences would be averted for at least 4 years.

The reason is simple.

Should Buhari be returned in 2019, all the Northerners still faithful to Buhari would return to PDP who will be fielding a Northern/South Eastern ticket.

The truth is there is no way Moslem North would support a Christian South in 2023 over a Moslem North.

Anyway, congrate Fayemi, heal the land. I wanted you to lose, I wanted you to win. My reasons were both selfish, but strategic to my regional interest.

I wish you all the happiness you would need to heal the land. It has never been this bad in SW before.

But the truth is a bad cycle had been sown in Ekiti.

I wish you good luck.

#SouthEastFacts

2 Likes

Re: Congrat Fayemi: We Can't Cry More Than The Bereaved by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:34am On Jul 15, 2018
Congrats Fayemi
Re: Congrat Fayemi: We Can't Cry More Than The Bereaved by OfficialAPCNig: 7:37am On Jul 15, 2018
Sure PDP shouldn't bother going to court. Ekiti had never been wounded like this before.

Congrat Fayemi, heal the land.

2 Likes

Re: Congrat Fayemi: We Can't Cry More Than The Bereaved by hisgrace090: 7:44am On Jul 15, 2018
The people have spoken!
Re: Congrat Fayemi: We Can't Cry More Than The Bereaved by Kokolet11: 8:43am On Jul 15, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

#SouthEastFacts
op in as much that i hate everything nigeria,pdp and apc,i have one advice for you and pdp.if you are close to ohaneze ndigbo leadership kindly tell them to start informing our people in Core North to transfer their voters card to their village or anywhere they will stay in East during the 2019 election because You and i knows that igbos in core North will never vote in north or has never vote in north for fear of being killed.Infact during the last elections in 2015 many igbos return home and didnt go back to North untill after the election,so if you are close to ohaneze tell them to start the campaign let our people transfer their voter's card to their village or anywhere they will stay in east or south during election.you can transfer your voters card three months before election,we igbos or southern can start the campaign on social media.who wan die in north because of election?

3 Likes

Re: Congrat Fayemi: We Can't Cry More Than The Bereaved by wakaman: 8:47am On Jul 15, 2018
This thing do dem shege, he pepper dem.

Sai Baba.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congrat Fayemi: We Can't Cry More Than The Bereaved by waternogetenemy: 9:22am On Jul 15, 2018
WE GRACEFULLY HAND EKITI OVER TO APC. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Congrat Fayemi: We Can't Cry More Than The Bereaved by hammer6F: 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2018
U can image one of them making comments like, F.U.CK FFK, my enemy friend is my enemy?

O boy, na so we ignore am they enjoy our mature discussion.

Madness coming from one of their moniker no get part two.

All becos we said It is better as Ekiti have joined the rest of the West.

Abi make we dey cry?

2 Likes

Re: Congrat Fayemi: We Can't Cry More Than The Bereaved by pazienza(m): 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Just look very well, those people are Yoruba moslems.

Fayose, FFK and Omokri are threats to their jihadist agenda.

Fayose, FFK and Omokri are not threats to anything.

They are all Yorubas, and every Yoruba man have a Muslim uncle, father, cousin, in-laws, close childhood friends, etc, who are Yorubas.

They are all intertwined and have same agenda.

You lots should stop meddling into Yoruba issues and let them handle themselves.

We have our own problems down East to solve. Yet nobody is talking about them. Ebonyi and Ukelle people of Cross River have been killing themselves over land disputes for weeks now, how come Igbo youths are more concerned about Yorubas than that issue?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congrat Fayemi: We Can't Cry More Than The Bereaved by hammer6F: 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
No doubt Fayosi was a bridge builder.

The South had moved on shortly after 2015 but it was Fayosi that kept draging the West into Southern affairs.

I mean, we already had a souther governor forum for SS/SE almost immediately after 2015.

It was still the same Fayosi that went to drag West into our Governor forum.

I wonder who will seat with West after the result from Ekiti.

They should join Northern Governor forum.

1 Like

Re: Congrat Fayemi: We Can't Cry More Than The Bereaved by SouthEastFacts: 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
pazienza:
Any Igbo man crying over the outcome of Ekiti election, needs his head checked.

What's the Igbo man business with what's happening in South West?
Are both Fayemi and Fayose nolonger Yorubas, or am I missing something?
Can't we just mind our own business?

Isn't this How busy body Nzeogwu got himself enmeshed in the wild wild west Saga in SW between Akintola and Awolowo factions and unleashed a cascade of events that led to the civil war?

The earlier we learnt how to mind our own business, the better for us.
An average Igbo man don't give a shi.t about what happened in SW.

Few Igbos were only interested because it has core Christian population and Fayemi might represent a threat to that.

Yoruba Christians just like the Northern Christians are endangered species and it is unfortunate the former does even realise that.

From a strategic point of view, I have always wanted APC to win Ekiti but my human side doesn't want that.

1 Like

Re: Congrat Fayemi: We Can't Cry More Than The Bereaved by SouthEastFacts: 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
hammer6F:

FFK that they were swearing on this morning, is he an Office holder?

Wat is FFK doing for Ndiigbo if I may ask? grin grin grin grin grin

Nna, we just ignored him and carried on our discussion about the South which is SS/SE.

Nobody mention West again after congratulating Fayemi and APC.

We even said, it is best Ekiti join the rest of the West and stop dragging the South into an area where it has no business.
You did well.

You are a true son.

1 Like

Re: Congrat Fayemi: We Can't Cry More Than The Bereaved by dometome: 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

This one is still talking about voting #SouthEastFacts
Re: Congrat Fayemi: We Can't Cry More Than The Bereaved by hammer6F: 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
pazienza:

Fayose, FFK and Omokri are not threats to anything.

They are all Yorubas, and every Yoruba man have a Muslim uncle, father, cousin, in-laws, close childhood friends, etc, who are Yorubas.

They are all intertwined and have same agenda.

You lots should stop meddling into Yoruba issues and let them handle themselves.

We have our own problems down East to solve. Yet nobody is talking about them. Ebonyi and Ukelle people of Cross River have been killing themselves over land disputes for weeks now, how come Igbo youths are more concerned about Yorubas than that issue?

It is not Southwest, just West.

The south comprises the SS/SE.

Nothing like SW, It is West.

1 Like

Re: Congrat Fayemi: We Can't Cry More Than The Bereaved by SouthEastFacts: 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
hammer6F:
No doubt Fayosi was a bridge builder.

The South had moved on shortly after 2015 but it was Fayosi that kept draging the West into Southern affairs.

I mean, we already had a souther governor forum for SS/SE almost immediately after 2015.

It was still the same Fayosi that went to drag West into our Governor forum.

I wonder who will seat with West after the result from Ekiti.

They should join Northern Governor forum.
Lol.
Re: Congrat Fayemi: We Can't Cry More Than The Bereaved by hammer6F: 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Lol.

Nwanne, that is the reality.

This is y Ekiti election result is welcomed.

At least, we got our freedom without lifting an arm.

The South can now enjoy unity and focus.

This is wat pazienza noted.

1 Like

Re: Congrat Fayemi: We Can't Cry More Than The Bereaved by pazienza(m): 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Few Igbos were only interested because it has core Christian population and Fayemi might represent a threat to that.

Yoruba Christians just like the Northern Christians are endangered species and it is unfortunate the former does even realise that.

From a strategic point of view, I have always wanted APC to win Ekiti but my human side doesn't want that.

You lots are still playing emotional politics. You will not learn.

There is nothing like Christian North or Christian Yorubaland.
In politics, it's all about group (ethnic/regional) interests. If Ndiigbo didn't learn this from the events of the civil war, where Gowon, A Christian, and the entire Christian Middle belt, Benue and Plateau inclusive, teamed up against Biafra, then we are of all people, most to be pitied.
Also learn how Christian USSR and Britain sided Islamic Hausa Fulani in that War.

Its never about religion, it's about interests, let's learn this for once, for once, for crying out loud.
Emedulu anyi ya eme?
Just see how you sound talking about non existent Yoruba and Middlebelt Christians.

6 Likes

Re: Congrat Fayemi: We Can't Cry More Than The Bereaved by gurnam: 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2018
pazienza:
Any Igbo man crying over the outcome of Ekiti election, needs his head checked.

What's the Igbo man business with what's happening in South West?
Are both Fayemi and Fayose nolonger Yorubas, or am I missing something?
Can't we just mind our own business?

Isn't this How busy body Nzeogwu got himself enmeshed in the wild wild west Saga in SW between Akintola and Awolowo factions and unleashed a cascade of events that led to the civil war?

The earlier we learnt how to mind our own business, the better for us.

I wish your Igbo brothers opening threads up and down about an election already done and dusted will heed your advice
Re: Congrat Fayemi: We Can't Cry More Than The Bereaved by gurnam: 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2018
pazienza:

You lots are still playing emotional politics. You will not learn.

There is nothing like Christian North or Christian Yorubaland.
In politics, it's all about group (ethnic/regional) interests. If Ndiigbo didn't learn this from the events of the civil war, where Gowon, A Christian, and the entire Christian Middle belt, Benue and Plateau inclusive, teamed up against Biafra, then we are of all people, most to be pitied.
Also learn how Christian USSR and Britain sided Islamic Hausa Fulani in that War.

Its never about religion, it's about interests, let's learn this for once, for once, for crying out loud.
Emedulu anyi ya eme?
Just see how you sound talking about non existent Christian Yoruba and Middlebelt.

I’m certain the dude you replied have never stay anywhere in Yoruba land to understand that religion consideration to Yorubas is not as important as the impression that Kanu planted in him
Re: Congrat Fayemi: We Can't Cry More Than The Bereaved by gurnam: 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

So why are you all going gaga about the election in Yoruba land that have no effect on your life.
Re: Congrat Fayemi: We Can't Cry More Than The Bereaved by hammer6F: 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2018
However, Pazienza, there is brotherhood in the middlebelt directly above Alaigbo Eastward.

Igala and Co are open for dialogue, we must draw dem closer.

Leaving dem afar is wat led to the Civil war error of mistaking us as foes.
Re: Congrat Fayemi: We Can't Cry More Than The Bereaved by hammer6F: 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
southeastfacts, dont derail the thread, back up ur arguement to Pazienza, dont waste ur time on a person that will call u enemy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: Gov. Umahi Threatens To Resign? / Okorocha Lobbys Oshiomole With A Giant Statue In Govt House- Picture / Naf Helicopter Gunship Destroys Terrorists’ Gun Trucks In Night Raid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.