Stats: 3,165,566 members, 7,861,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3933319 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 12:17am On Feb 20, 2018
Nina to Anto---If I sleep on the same bed with you and Miracle, I can fvck him in front of you...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by bujebudanu1(m): 12:17am On Feb 20, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Don't dear me. Point is, uncle Tardy isn't Mr.perfect, so don't look down on another because of his little achievement, because we get artiste wey he fit father doing well for themselves while he's still struggling with undergraduate Nina to get 45m. Pffffttttt

Hmm
That's why Nina is lost in d house
I wonder d kinda auditioning they did for her
Any body can compete for a game.
Do u know how many people contest and fight for position

Just spare me ur undergraduate story and tell me u won't go if u given d opportunity

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 12:17am On Feb 20, 2018
hazzard:
The table has turned ooo..the beggie is now the beggar..hahahahhhaha
The juju don commot ooo
Ceecee begging Tobi to the point of almost crying shocked
Now the Yoruba demon is coming back.. cool
Really? I missed smh
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:17am On Feb 20, 2018
Anto with MiNa
Picking her skin in that constant (?neurosis) way of hers
And saying maybe they need to spice up things with new partners
shocked lipsrsealed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ujay01: 12:18am On Feb 20, 2018
ChScott:
Nina: i will fvck him in your presence. Do i hear well?

I wanted to be sure I heard right too before posting

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 12:18am On Feb 20, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

Get behind me! angry angry
You're behaving like cee-c. shocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:18am On Feb 20, 2018
Tobi back on the bed with Alex
Alex says that cee c confessed to liking tobi,
She says that cee c is a difficult person.
She says that since tobi is understanding they can work it out

Tobi complained about something cee c did that she went too far but I didn't get it.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 12:19am On Feb 20, 2018
ba7man:
Olodo, tornados descend.......not rise. undecided
Just look at your life? grin

What are the elements involved in a tornado occurrence?

Which one rises ?

Come back to me when you've properly educated yourself.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 20, 2018
Blackhawk04:

You preach this fvckin peace to those that started this not me! Because, I'll only stop when they stop.
Hahahahaha... The change can start with you. Learn from team Efe. They campaigned vigorously for Efe inspite of the abuse from Threebear aka Queenofhell and his cohorts. By the way, I'm not preaching, just stating it as it is supposed to be grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 12:19am On Feb 20, 2018
I feel like something would happen btw Anto and Miracle grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jikins(m): 12:20am On Feb 20, 2018
Alex the peace maker. So impressed with her tonight

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jikins(m): 12:20am On Feb 20, 2018
eksbabe:

Your not alone
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 12:20am On Feb 20, 2018
those saying miracle won Hoh in the week it

Didnt matter .....that it's useless don't understand this game much

Am glad he won it this week for starters.

We just lost 6 contestants .....people dey vex grin

Am glad he didn't have to swap and make more enemies

Both inside and outside the house

In any case he would be safe even if nominated without Immunity

As it is....his thoughts are kept hidden

......however if he wins it again, all good !

For now , we don't want to offend any team

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 12:20am On Feb 20, 2018
Ujay01:

Coming back ke? The Yoruba demon is back!!!!
lol..yes ooo..
This week is going to be one long interesting week.. So much drama loading grin
By the way ..abeg lolu still dey that house?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 12:23am On Feb 20, 2018
Queenofhell:

Just look at your life? grin

What are the elements involved in a tornado occurrence?

Which one rises ?

Come back to me when you've properly educated yourself.
Olodo. For your small head, tornado dey rise, abi?

Forming smartmouth ontop your ignorance. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ChScott(m): 12:23am On Feb 20, 2018
eksbabe:
Seems to be party
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:24am On Feb 20, 2018
Aww,
Alex is trying to defend cee c
Tobi has been complaining about cee c, tells Alex that he told cee c this likeness thing is not working because it is stressful for him. That they will talk when they have to but he can't do this anymore.

Alex says he is angry about a particular thing.

What is tobi angry about. He is really angry about what cee did to him.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 12:24am On Feb 20, 2018
Haa...madam cee-c so if u play hard to get 4 our front, u go go back dey pull ur top mek tobi dey see breast so tey dey force him hand...even tobi had to cover you up and tell u to stop. See y I like nina and bambam...dey don't pretend

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jikins(m): 12:24am On Feb 20, 2018
Giel:

Tobi complained about something cee c did that she went too far but I didn't get it.

I didn't really get it either, but it seems she told him he try to touch her without her permission or something, not sure. But whatever it is he calmed he can't look at her the same way again.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 12:24am On Feb 20, 2018
ersonleads:
Its clear tobi is a player. Cee c loves him
Simple as ABC... Cee-c is not as easy as Nina that you can chop and clean mouth. Why not move on if he cat cope.. Tobi is a Man and should act like a Man.. He tried this night Sha... But I think he is talking too much.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:25am On Feb 20, 2018
Geezeem:
those saying miracle won Hoh in the week it

Didnt matter .....that it's useless don't understand this game much

Am glad he won it this week for starters.

We just lost 6 contestants .....people dey vex grin

Am glad he didn't have to swap and make more enemies

Both inside and outside the house

In any case he would be safe even if nominated without Immunity

As it is....his thoughts are kept hidden

......however if he wins it again, all good !

For now , we don't want to offend any team

You are forgetting Sis
That he gets to shine more as HoH
He has been on fire since last week even cheesy
So it is a beautiful week to be Miracle

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:26am On Feb 20, 2018
jikins:

I didn't really get it either, but it seems she told him he try to touch her without her permission or something, not sure. But whatever it is he calmed he can't look at her the same way again.

Thank you,
He is really angry about that, he is complaining bitterly.
Alex is trying to calm him down.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lilamartedi(f): 12:26am On Feb 20, 2018
janefrancisca:
Haa...madam cee-c so if u play hard to get 4 our front, u go go back dey pull ur top mek tobi dey see breast so tey dey force him hand...even tobi had to cover you up and tell u to stop. See y I like nina and bambam...dey don't pretend
so that’s the card tobi is telling Alex she played.Thats bad tho
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by slimtosin(m): 12:26am On Feb 20, 2018
Please who won the hoh challenge?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 12:26am On Feb 20, 2018
ba7man:
You're behaving like cee-c. shocked
cheesy grin

I've said it here once I think, I'm a sensitive and less rude version of CeeC.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by guardsman: 12:26am On Feb 20, 2018
Geezeem:

You see it as dishonor .....what if the two people saw it differently?

What if to them, it's an expression of love....of how they feel about each other?

Of next step?

What matters is the interpretation they gave to what ever they are doing

Your own interpretation holds no water

It won't matter now, it won't matter in the future

Both Tally and Selly had sex on this show

Both girls are married now....with their sex videos still on the Internet

But go on.....shout yourself hoarse....it should make you feel better grin

I truly don't know how I feel about the sex thing

But I do know I still like my Mina

Chai, see how a human being is reasoning. d extent you will go to defend this rubbish is dumbfounding. U might even be more naive than Nina but I'm sure u will show more quality in ur judgment than thinking having sex wit someone who is not ur boyfriend on international TV while ur boyfriend, his family & even your own family ar watching, is how to express ur love. Smh
If you are smart enough, you will realize that this is an argument u can not win. What is wrong is wrong.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 12:26am On Feb 20, 2018
slimtosin:
Please who won the hoh challenge?

Miracle kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 12:27am On Feb 20, 2018
Giel:

Lol... Cee-c is doing everything possible to pin Tobi down so that he will stick to her... She is trying to play Tboss vs Kemen thing on Tobi.. Tobi should just wise up and stop acting like a baby... Ladies are generally cunning.. Na guy go wake up.

Nina is trying to do something similar too.. She is also scared she gonna loose Miracle. Lol

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ChScott(m): 12:27am On Feb 20, 2018
Anto has been eyeing Miracle... She's taking the bull by the horn now. That's the difference between akata girl and naija girl

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 12:28am On Feb 20, 2018
Issa drama night. Nina dont push Miracle away pleaase.
Babe is tryn to defend her stand on Anto talking to Lolu and Miracle felt that was childish of her
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:28am On Feb 20, 2018
Ah ah,
Miracle and Nina fighting too? shocked

Ah ah, miracle why are you treating Nina like this angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)