Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3912094 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 12:52am On Feb 20, 2018
Eeghe:

I dunno again oo
To my viewing pleasure!
Lol... Miracle is trying to Play his game and doesn't give a fvck about what people say.. It is obvious right from time.. If care is not taken, Miracle will fvck nothing less than 3 ladies in that house.. Lol

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 12:53am On Feb 20, 2018
Queenofhell:

Before I reply this comment,are you a Mina fan?
Lol, i dont support them but i like them. I have a favourite and that is Lolu

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:53am On Feb 20, 2018
janefrancisca:
anto and lolu are just partners, nothing more...she owes him no loyalty, if she has to be considerate, it should be because of nina.

Now I have confirmed the female housemates (including Anto) were trashing MiNa cos they felt they could never "get" with Miracle

What you cannot have, just rubbish it, and nominate it to be evicted, I mean since you can't have it lipsrsealed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 12:54am On Feb 20, 2018
eksbabe:
Lol, i dont support them but i like them. I have a favourite and that is Lolu

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:54am On Feb 20, 2018
Rihneeka want to start their own? shocked

I'm tired abeg.

It's only in the night they want to do interesting things. angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:55am On Feb 20, 2018
Giel:

Thanks for the explanation.
I understand. embarassed

embarassed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:56am On Feb 20, 2018
Giel:

I don't even know where to start from,
Where did you stop, lol,
Just that Cebi are fighting, Mina are fighting,
People are insulting Nina fans on this thread.
Hmmmmm.......

I left since 9pm
The last I watched was the repairinggrin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 12:56am On Feb 20, 2018
livelymatilda:

Lol... Miracle is trying to Play his game and doesn't give a fvck about what people say.. It is obvious right from time.. If care is not taken, Miracle will fvck nothing less than 3 ladies in that house.. Lol
Why are trying so hard to run miracle down?
Do you think by doing that cee cee won't be evicted next Sunday? undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 12:56am On Feb 20, 2018
Eeghe:

I dunno again oo
To my viewing pleasure I suppose
But she just did that thing women are accused of doing a lot lipsrsealed
That is exactly what Cee-c has been doing.. Just in a different way..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:57am On Feb 20, 2018
Eeghe:

embarassed
What did I do, embarassed
I'm still angry with miracle sha.
I don't even know again,
Do you know what happened embarassed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 12:57am On Feb 20, 2018
is aneeka fine koz I can't explain what am seeing her face looks I can't explain
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:57am On Feb 20, 2018
playboy99:
wink
wow this is beautiful kiss to vote sef don dey ungary me grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:57am On Feb 20, 2018
Rico using bedroom voice for ahneeka.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:57am On Feb 20, 2018
livelymatilda:

That is exactly what Cee-c has been doing.. Just in a different way..

No I mean Anto
@women being their worst enemies
I am probably wrongly lashing out at Anto now
Oh well
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:58am On Feb 20, 2018
Eeghe:

No I mean Anto
@women being their worst enemies
I am probably wrongly lashing out at Anto now
Oh well

Did you watch from the beginning?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 12:59am On Feb 20, 2018
Rico is now toasting Ahneeka grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:59am On Feb 20, 2018
Rico just be giving ahneeka lines. undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 12:59am On Feb 20, 2018
playboy99:
is aneeka fine koz I can't explain what am seeing her face looks I can't explain

Looool
she is fine na, is normal pimples grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dayoakinns(m): 12:59am On Feb 20, 2018
This guys are not allowing me to sleep ooo, I must watch to the end. Na tomorrow work go suffer am.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:59am On Feb 20, 2018
Rico saying that he had feelings for ahneeka.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:00am On Feb 20, 2018
eksbabe:
Rico is now toasting Ahneeka grin

I just tire.
Fake love undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 1:00am On Feb 20, 2018
Giel:

Since this evening,
Cc blackhawk04 .
It seems the village people have not really gone oh,
They are still here angry
I feel so awful right now but like mambi said, I hope this is just to make them stronger. I hold dearly to that hope. cry

I think I like Ceebi shocked grin

This Ahneeka can talk ooo. undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:01am On Feb 20, 2018
Giel:

I don't even know where to start from,

Where did you stop, lol,

Just that Cebi are fighting,
Mina are fighting,

People are insulting Nina fans on this thread.

People were insulting nina - the cheerful giver. Not ninas fans. Know the difference.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 1:01am On Feb 20, 2018
Jeez ...!

Camera guys can we have another view Biko ?

Am indifferent to Ahnneka.....I don't mind Rico grin

But let's see the romantic warring partners ejoor !
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:01am On Feb 20, 2018
Queenofhell:

Why are trying so hard to run miracle down?
Do you think by doing that cee cee won't be evicted next Sunday? undecided
Run him down as how? Why not prove that islet is a lie?

What Is my business if Cee-c get evicted tonight? I don't vote any of them so why should I care? I am free to say things as it is ANYDAY.. Anytime..
I actually like how Miracle handed the issue.. This is what Tobi should have done to Cee-c.

Nb..Some of you think that I am a fan of Cee-c.. Nope... I just don't like it how people hate her unnecessarily, instead of blaming Tobi for not acting like a man..

Women will be women,..... Men should be men..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:02am On Feb 20, 2018
Blackhawk04:

I feel so awful right now but like mambi said, I hope this is just to make them stronger. I hold dearly to that hope. cry

I think I like Ceebi shocked grin

This Ahneeka can talk ooo. undecided

Hopefully.

Lol. Cebi with their wahala.

Ah ah,
Ahneeka can talk?
Isn't it tobi that has been talking?

Now Rico is saying that since he and ahneeka are no longer strategic partners maybe they Can be something else, .says he won't hurt her.

Mtchewww grin
Lol, Rico just be giving lines grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:05am On Feb 20, 2018
Giel:

I just tire.
Fake love undecided
Lol.. RICO always do his best not to have any issue with any of the housemates... Apart from Miracle, I think he communicates well with all other housemates.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:06am On Feb 20, 2018
janellemonae:

People were insulting nina - the cheerful giver. Not ninas fans. Know the difference.
lolz with this one you talk eh, you will noor receive any update from madam giel grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:06am On Feb 20, 2018
Giel:

Did you watch from the beginning?

Yes
I am too upset to type coherently
Queenofhell please could you try?
Document the first big MiNa fight
(Very big)

OMG I have become a MiNa junkie shocked angry shocked
I usually diss BB romance and call it a scam/con

I have to take a break and work
And start watching later in the week
Eisshhh
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 1:06am On Feb 20, 2018
Giel:

Hopefully.

Ah ah,
Ahneeka can talk?

Now Rico is saying that since he and ahneeka are no longer strategic partners maybe they Can be something else, .says he won't hurt her.

Mtchewww grin

Ion know again jhor, these people are just messing with my head.

They're all playful now, Ahneeka already told him relationship is a bad business in this game. Naso!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Otuocha101(m): 1:06am On Feb 20, 2018
abeg any latest on anto/miracle/Nina saga
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:08am On Feb 20, 2018
Giel:

Hopefully.

Ah ah,
Ahneeka can talk?

Mtchewww grin
Like I said some days ago.. Rico was wrong.. He was trying to force his Strategic partner into his Lover.. That was wrong

(1) (2) (3) ... (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)