Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3912536 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 12:37am On Feb 20, 2018
Giel:

Miracle should go and apologise abeg.
What is the meaning of that one angry and anto happily following him around. angry
Apologize for what? Are you aware of what Nina did? That was really childish and embarrassing.. Nina is just being selfish and trying to protect Miracle from Anto.. She didn't really care about Anto..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:38am On Feb 20, 2018
livelymatilda:

Apologize for what? Are you aware of what Nina did? That was really childish and embarrassing..

What did she do?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 12:38am On Feb 20, 2018
Giel:

She is busy forming good partner to miracle. angry
Wasn't it Alex that was trying to bring peace to tobi and cee c angry
It annoys me the more that she wasnt that way with Lolu. She may have liked him all the while and was just looking for an opportunity.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:39am On Feb 20, 2018
Giel:

What is the meaning of that one angry and anto happily following him around. angry

Anto is not loyal
sad

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:39am On Feb 20, 2018
eksbabe:
It annoys me the more that she wasnt that way with Lolu. She may have liked him all the while and was just looking for an opportunity.
Forming strategic partner with lolu. angry
Now dancing around with miracle angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 12:40am On Feb 20, 2018
Giel:
Lol,
Miracle is being rude,
Why is he asking why does it concern her if Nina is concerned that anto and lolu haven't spoken.
Is he the one to tell Nina what concerns her and want doesn't concern her?
Now he has left Nina and told anto that they should go to bed,

Only anto told Nina good night,
Miracle walked away. With anto. angry
Anto is his strategic partner, I think it has a lot to do with him.
And he does have a say.
I believe anto is old enough and mature enough to settle her issues with lolu, Nina really should be trying to bond with her own partner.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 12:40am On Feb 20, 2018

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:40am On Feb 20, 2018
Giel:

Yeah they are.
haha cee c don die grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:40am On Feb 20, 2018
Everyone is awake.
The rest of the house gisting in the garden

Mina and cebi drama in the house .
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ghostntommy: 12:41am On Feb 20, 2018
This one that nepa people in benin are depriving me of hot moments on this show eh !!! God go judge am o

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 12:43am On Feb 20, 2018
Giel:

Babez, I'm confused. I don squeeze face, laugh, make silly facial expressions at their drama. Lol, as much as I understand Nina, she should back off right now. She's strong, she keep her emotions in check.

And Anto, the fvck happened to the strategic partner she played with Lolu, why she dey follow MeeMee upandan? angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:44am On Feb 20, 2018
saintmark88:

TEDDY & BAMBAM HAD SEX SO HARD LAST 2 NIGHT WATCH TILL THE END

Teddy a and bam bam having sex. Watch n kip quiet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_saL8ST5YsM
where is the sex in dat video , you better change before the second coming of Jesus or else you rot in hell

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 12:44am On Feb 20, 2018
Giel:

What did she do?
Nina is not happy that Miracle was paired with Anto.. She also think Lolu is not happy that Anto is paired with Miracle. Without informing Miracle, she made move to unite Anto and Lolu.
She didn't do that cos she care about Anto.. She did cos she is protecting Miracle from Anto.. I think miracle heard it from Anto then confronted Nina.. Miracle apologized to Anto and told Nina that what she did was childish and unnecessary. I dunno if you understand.. Lol

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:46am On Feb 20, 2018
My dear Gielkiss

Are You online

Was watching Man city's game only to come back to see that I'm millions of pages behindtongue

Cant get the updates cos of hatred flying around the thread

Care to do alil summary for me cool
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:46am On Feb 20, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Babez, I'm confused. I don squeeze face, laugh, make silly facial expressions at their drama. Lol, as much as I understand Nina, she should back off right now. She's strong, she keep her emotions in check.

And Anto, the fvck happened to the strategic partner she played with Lolu, why she dey follow MeeMee upandan? angry

Please tell me what happened,I want to have hope that It is just a misunderstanding.
Lol, I was laughing with nina but the way miracle was squeezing face eh embarassed

Cc queenofhell

Don't mind anto following him around
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 12:47am On Feb 20, 2018
Eeghe:

Anto is not loyal
sad
Lol... Loyal to who?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:47am On Feb 20, 2018
It's a bad night for me in this game embarassed
cheesy angry
Very bad!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ersonleads(m): 12:47am On Feb 20, 2018
Everyone watching miracle on Hd. If he follows anto & mess up. He done loose fans o

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 12:48am On Feb 20, 2018
Queenofhell:

Anto is his strategic partner, I think it has a lot to do with him.
And he does have a say.
I believe anto is old enough and mature enough to settle her issues with lolu, Nina really should be trying to bond with her own partner.
I have a problem with the way Anto is taking this whole partnership. Babe has been in their business all evening. She knows they need some time together but she is stupidly pitching her self everywhere they are. You have the night to spend with this guy, let him and his babe be. Miracle understands this but he’s just tryna act like a player. Did u hear him say when pple say things, it puts ideas in his head.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:48am On Feb 20, 2018
Giel:
Cee c says tobi called her silly.
Says she won't sleep this night that she will replay all that happened since she entered the house.
lolz na by force to sleep grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 12:48am On Feb 20, 2018
saintmark88:

TEDDY & BAMBAM HAD SEX SO HARD LAST 2 NIGHT WATCH TILL THE END

Teddy a and bam bam having sex. Watch n kip quiet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_saL8ST5YsM
Share the video everywhere, this must go viral.
See the shameless old fool, happily having sex with that baboon grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:48am On Feb 20, 2018
oshe11:
My dear Gielkiss

Are You online

Was watching Man city's game only to come back to see that I'm millions of pages behindtongue

Cant get the updates cos of hatred flying around the thread

Care to do alil summary for me cool

I don't even know where to start from,

Where did you stop, lol,

Just that Cebi are fighting,
Mina are fighting,

People are insulting Nina fans on this thread.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 20, 2018
ChScott:
Nina: i will fvck him in your presence. Do i hear well?
Lol!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 12:49am On Feb 20, 2018
Eeghe:

Anto is not loyal
sad
anto and lolu are just partners, nothing more...she owes him no loyalty, if she has to be considerate, it should be because of nina. But then its a game, anto has said that she is in for the game, nothing else matters.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:49am On Feb 20, 2018
livelymatilda:

Lol... Loyal to who?

I dunno again oo
To my viewing pleasure I suppose
But she just did that thing women are accused of doing a lot lipsrsealed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 12:50am On Feb 20, 2018
wink

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 12:50am On Feb 20, 2018
Nepaaaaa! Not now! cry

Just kee me tonight!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 12:50am On Feb 20, 2018
eksbabe:
Lolu has told almost all the housemates that Anto doesn't connect with him romantically.. This is no news now... It is no news that Miracle has been eying Anto and Princess .. Anto said she is open to "highest bider" lol... 2 cut 4 na

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 12:51am On Feb 20, 2018
eksbabe:
I have a problem with the way Anto is taking this whole partnership. Babe has been in their business all evening. She knows they need some time together but she is stupidly pitching her self everywhere they are. You have the night to spend with this guy, let him and his babe be. Miracle understands this but he’s just tryna act like a player. Did u hear him say when pple say things, it puts ideas in his head.
Before I reply this comment,are you a Mina fan?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:51am On Feb 20, 2018
Eeghe:
It's a bad night for me in this game embarassed
cheesy angry
Very bad!

Since this evening,
Cc blackhawk04 .
It seems the village people have not really gone oh,
They are still here angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:52am On Feb 20, 2018
livelymatilda:

Nina is not happy that Miracle was paired with Anto.. She also think Lolu is not happy that Anto is paired with Miracle. Without informing Miracle, she made move to unite Anto and Lolu.
She didn't do that cos she care about Anto.. She did cos she is protecting Miracle from Anto.. I think miracle heard it from Anto then confronted Nina.. Miracle apologized to Anto and told Nina that what she did was childish and unnecessary. I dunno if you understand.. Lol

Thanks for the explanation.
I understand. embarassed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 12:52am On Feb 20, 2018
livelymatilda:

Lolu has told almost all the housemates that Anto doesn't connect with him romantically.. This is no news now... It is no news that Miracle has been eying Anto and Princess .. Anto said she is open to "highest bider" lol... 2 cut 4 na
Lol true sha, i just expected that they would be friends.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)