Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3874090 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 1:35am On Feb 20, 2018
janellemonae:

Yeah he used to flirt wt khloe. I rmmber her shouting at him one day to leave her alone if he knows hes still wt nina.
There was one time biggie told them to freeze, anto, ahneeka and miracle was in the dressing room.Ahneeka and miracle was fast enough to sit down comfortably but anto could not. The freeze lasted for like 20 mins or thereabout. When they were asked to unfreeze, ahneeka laughed at anto telling she wasn't fast enough, even miracle too laughed. Immediately ahneeka left, miracle went to where anto was cos she was still resting on that centre drawer in the dressing room, bent her over as if he wanted to give some gbenshing from the back. It was that day I knew the dude issa player sombori grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 1:36am On Feb 20, 2018
Hahahaha cheesy grin

CeeC sleeps alone ooooo. Choiiii!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 1:36am On Feb 20, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Na them dey under the blanket? shocked shocked
Na dem nahhhh.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 1:37am On Feb 20, 2018
Adexchelsea19:
Na dem nahhhh.

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

No body holy ooooo... Jesu mi ooo! shocked

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vaca1: 1:37am On Feb 20, 2018
lolade9:

pls forgive cee-c. I still love lolu
She no dey help herself at all. Nigerians have tried to love her but she's making everything difficult.Guess everyone has left her. Imagine, Tobi would have been the strongest HM and this girl ruined his chances...still breaks my heart though embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 1:40am On Feb 20, 2018
saintmark88:

TEDDY & BAMBAM HAD SEX SO HARD LAST 2 NIGHT WATCH TILL THE END

Teddy a and bam bam having sex. Watch n kip quiet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_saL8ST5YsM

Chai... When did Teddy A cut off his dreads? Abi Teddy A don become oyinbo overnight. You people wee not kill me... grin grin
Please, try another team to play with abeg... grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 1:41am On Feb 20, 2018
Queenofhell:

You try too hard, nothing you can do or say will make miracle not win the money ,so save that energy and use it for something else.
grin grin bros leave me na let me talk mbok...is miracle my brother or cousin that I should be bothered if he wins the money or not. Its an entertainment show and am entertaining myself na kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 1:42am On Feb 20, 2018
So, y'all watching will pretend like nothing happened between Teddy and Bambum now abi? grin cheesy grin

Issokae! lipsrsealed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 1:45am On Feb 20, 2018
For the first time since this season started

I decided to watch till this late

What do I get?

Rico making sure that the ties

That made them safe yesterday is still

Intact with his former partner

This guy is the real game player !

Already he has made himself indispensable

To the housemates. I heard Teddy telling Nina that

Rico is too useful to the house that their pair can't nominate him

Having been saved "first" yesterday, the guy has added one to one

And arrived at a conclusion.....the thing is

None will nominate this guy.....he will slide into the finals and win this

Good thing is I like him too grin

But him and Ahinneka does nothing for me together

Am gonna catch some sleep now....they bore me to tears

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 1:48am On Feb 20, 2018
vaca1:
She no dey help herself at all. Nigerians have tried to love her but she's making everything difficult.Guess everyone has left her. Imagine, Tobi would have been the strongest HM and this girl ruined his chances...still breaks my heart though embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
. He still has a chance my dear, the game just dey start...he is among the top 3 male hms, miracle and teddy inclusive.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 1:49am On Feb 20, 2018
See my pumpkin sleeping peacefully. Baby, everything will be fine. If MeeMee comes back to his senses, fine. If otherwise, still fine, life moves on. Sheybi you kuku came for the money, let's get it. kiss kiss kiss

Cameraman! Oya, let's go to HoH's room, I need to know what he's up too. angry angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 1:50am On Feb 20, 2018
MILEVSKY:

Believe me when i say the "head of house" title this season is cursed. Take a good look at the two previous "head of house" and what became of them and you'll understand better.

I pity anyone who is glad at the fact that their fave housemate is the head of house.

N.B the curse as already started taking effect on the current "head of house", he as started making derrogatory remarks about the only person in the house that makes him look entertaining to viewers.

He has broken the curse if any grin

And no it isn't the Hoh that is affecting his thing with Mina

Is the re-paring and the fact that Anto wants his ass since last year

Pls get it right

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 1:51am On Feb 20, 2018
Giel:

Rico is wrong na,
Now he wants to form lover boy,
Abeg these housemates that like coming alive in the night,
I want to sleep grin

Strategy

They got saved first yesterday

Fans must have liked them

The guy is a smooth operator through and through
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 1:52am On Feb 20, 2018
Geezeem:
For the first time since this season started

I decided to watch till this late

What do I get?

Rico making sure that the ties

That made them safe yesterday is still

Intact with his former partner

This guy is the real game player !

Already he has made himself indispensable

To the housemates. I heard Teddy telling Nina that

Rico is too useful to the house that their pair can't nominate him

Having been saved "first" yesterday, the guy has added one to one

And arrived at a conclusion.....the thing is

[s]None will nominate this guy.....he will slide into the finals and win this [/s]

Good thing is I like him too grin

But him and Ahinneka does nothing for me together

Am gonna catch some sleep now....they bore me to tears
LMAO grin
That can never happen.
And people will nominate him.
He's not close to miracle, Leo or Tobi, they'll have no problem nominating him.
The only reason miracle has never nominated him is because he was paired with ahneeka who he considers a friend.
Now the ties have been severed, he'll certainly be on the chopping block.
As for winning, he'll have to play less safe ,if he'll ever stand a chance.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 1:52am On Feb 20, 2018
I've seen my girl Anto. I can now sleep grin
Teamanto

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 1:55am On Feb 20, 2018
Eeghe:
Can we agree that See Gobe has nothing on this Double Wahala?
See Gobe- entertainment by tasks and bringing celebrities in and forcing romance weddings lipsrsealed
This is the real deal

We were bored to tears

Fake housemates had to be imported !

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 1:55am On Feb 20, 2018
Queenofhell:

LMAO grin
That can never happen.
And people will nominate him.
He's not close to miracle, Leo or Tobi, they'll have no problem nominating him.
The only reason miracle has never nominated him is because he was paired with ahneeka who he considers a friend.
Now the ties have been severed, he'll certainly be on the chopping block.
As for winning, he'll have to play less safe ,if he'll ever stand a chance.

Yea, I liken Rico to Bally who played it too safe by avoiding nominations and ended up leaving the house before Debbie-Rise and TBoss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 1:56am On Feb 20, 2018
Finally saw my MeeMee. Bless God, they're not doing the Mina sleep. kiss kiss

Miracle, just do me proud and make things right with our pumpkin as usual. You know she's our baby. wink wink

Oya, o ye bad belles, goodnight. A beautiful night to TeamMina ( na big brother dissolve hin own, we never dissolve ours). Sweet dreams guys. kiss kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 1:57am On Feb 20, 2018
Latebloomerrr:
I've seen my girl Anto. I can now sleep grin
Teamanto
You do know now we are family, however uncomfortable it might seem , you'll have to tolerate me and I'll learn to tolerate you..... temporally.
We are both working on the same goal now, to ensure both our favorites survive, not only surviving but landing the highest percentage.
Going through anto's IG and twitter account now, to ensure there is nothing detrimental that can be used against her.
How involved are you in the campaign?
Are you just a Waka pass?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 1:59am On Feb 20, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Miracle, just do me proud and make things right with our pumpkin as usual. You know she's our baby. wink wink

Oya, o ye bad belles, goodnight. A beautiful night to TeamMina ( na big brother dissolve hin own, we never dissolve ours). Sweet dreams guys. kiss kiss
Do you honestly think miracle is that cheap ?
Someone who can stick his dick anywhere, even the available princess, he rejected her advances talk more of the stiff and very focused anto.
You have to give him much more credit!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 2:00am On Feb 20, 2018
Blackhawk04:
See my pumpkin sleeping peacefully. Baby, everything will be fine. If MeeMee comes back to his senses, fine. If otherwise, still fine, life moves on. Sheybi you kuku came for the money, let's get it. kiss kiss kiss

Cameraman! Oya, let's go to HoH's room, I need to know what he's up too. angry angry

Am toubled that they have shown almost everyone but Mito

Whattagwan?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by IRAPADA(m): 2:02am On Feb 20, 2018
why is anto kissing miracle on the bed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 2:05am On Feb 20, 2018
Ok target sighted

All correct

Good nite folks

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 2:08am On Feb 20, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Don't even start comparing him with these people. Dude has no award to his name, never seen him on stage with any of them. Banky's old tracks will get more attention than any of Teddy's songs, his song won't even stand the crappiest of Eazi's songs. Don't make the mistake of putting them in the same category again until he's done half of what any of those guys have done.

Unku, can you just shut up, please. undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 2:11am On Feb 20, 2018
IRAPADA:
You've been noticed. undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 2:12am On Feb 20, 2018
saintmark88:

Didn't u c d bam bam teddy A sex tape

That was not Teddy A. Teddy A has dreads and is not oyinbo, unless he became a white man overnight. Watch the video again. The only thing he has in common with the man in the video is his tattoo.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 2:13am On Feb 20, 2018
Queenofhell:

Do you honestly think miracle is that cheap ?
Someone who can stick his dick anywhere, even the available princess, he rejected her advances talk more of the stiff and very focused anto.
You have to give him much more credit!

Lol. I can't say mehn, no one is infallible.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 2:18am On Feb 20, 2018
deelizabeth93:

Unku, can you just shut up, please. undecided

Here comes the supposed peace maker... Sorry babez, I'm done with your arses tonight and I won't let you rub your sluggishness on me by letting you drag me back.

Make that aunty, incase of another time, which I strongly doubt. Goodnight.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:19am On Feb 20, 2018
Queenofhell:

You try too hard, nothing you can do or say will make miracle not win the money ,so save that energy and use it for something else.

She lost me @ paragraph 1 cos I felt it wasn't sincere
And stopped reading
Goodnight kiss
Team MiNa (mind goals) and other teams, sleep well

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 2:20am On Feb 20, 2018
IRAPADA:

Continue watching the back of your TV. Kikikikiki cheesy grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:20am On Feb 20, 2018
Blackhawk04:

kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:21am On Feb 20, 2018
Geezeem:
Ok target sighted

All correct

Good nite folks

Sleep good
kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49