Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,927 members, 7,824,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3888348 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 1:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
ibkayee:
Lol when Anto just said 'Tobi is just doing things to make his life worse', was she talking about the fact that he was hugging Alex whilst Cee C was around by any chance?

Tobi is wuked. He didnt even look at her side and Ceec was floating about.

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
eksbabe:
Tobi is wuked. He didnt even look at her side and Ceec was floating about.
Lool!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 1:40pm On Feb 23, 2018
Ceec is looking for a way to quarrel with alex,alex avoid her please.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
Mimi seems gloomy today angry
What is happening embarassed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rOsy247(f): 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
No wonder she's kind of nervous. Forcing smiles that's obviously fake. Feeling pity for her sha
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
mizz2posh:
Nina- I Love Teddy

Nina and Teddy A are so compatible, dude brings out the best in everyone #teamTena #TeamTeddyA

She said that?! smiley
Why would anyone want to hate Teddy A?! He's cool, patient, playful, and he hardly gets angry. kiss
Other female housemates will want to be paired with him.

Teddy A has an unexplainable aura surrounding him (even with his bad boy looks), making both male and female housemates love him. It's rare.

Thanks to everyone giving updates... kiss kiss

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stunning4real: 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
senatordave1:
she should not avoid Ceece they should fight so that ceece can receive her last straw like Khloe

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 1:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
stunning4real:
she should not avoid Ceece they should fight so that ceece can receive her last straw like Khloe
You guys should stop this strike thing, ceecee does not deserve any strike, she has not broken any rule.
She will shame y'all and won't fight.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:52pm On Feb 23, 2018
Earthbound:

Na multiple personality disorder dey worry am.
Go see the movie Split, you go understand.
Nevertheless, they (all of ThreeBear's personalities) contribute to making the thread interesting.
You still haven't answered his questions though, at the end of the day which gender is Threebear? undecided cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stunning4real: 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2018
carammel:

You guys should stop this strike thing, ceecee does not deserve any strike, she has not broken any rule.
really? wait and see. Abi no be CeeC

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DaddyKross: 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
Papiikush:

The guy dey troll me since that time grin

Lol na ur guy na
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 2:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
carammel:

How cwn you be supporting someone like ceec? Hope your not like her? If she doesnt break any rule,she wont receive any strike.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 2:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
Ceec wants to be hoh.that would be after ahneeka and ifu have been.ill like tobi to be hoh next week and see who he will pick.(i hope alex)

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rOsy247(f): 2:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
So nobody is really very close to ceecee now. Not even tobi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by akintho(m): 2:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Nothing serious jawe, except that I can see half of Angel's nyash. cheesy
lol..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
In a fight between CeeC and Ifu, I know who I would root for
With CeeC you know where you stand (bully, mean, shdjdjdkdkddk....plain terrible) But for Ifu? There is nothing tangible that she represents...she is an instigator and is not very straight forward (her shenanigans with Bitto and KBrule come to mind...her former strategic partner also had big issues with her)
Because she knows about the crack in CeeBi house, she started comparing Alex and CeeC, hoping to achieve what exactly? Using that moment to chip in her cheap shot at CeeC for "being insecure"...why? Or does she want CeeC to get DQed? shocked Does she want Tobi!! angry shocked
Whenever she blows those kisses in the DR, I go like, undecided lipsrsealed angry

For me?
CeeC is not my favourite person at all...
However she has nothing on Ifu
I find dodgy people totally ugly

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
Threebear:

You still haven't answered his questions though, at the end of the day which gender is Threebear? undecided cheesy

Moniker's misleading.
Ibkayee says you're female and I (sorta) believe her.
You are a feisty somebody, that's for sure.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 2:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
Bambam just defended Nina's rap to Cee'c.. She said even though she missed her lines during the actual presentation she did very well during the rehearsals..

#thingsGielWontsee

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
Mz mamBi
I defended CeeC shocked

I need her gone asap though
Before she breaks somebody's head
But would love the other one to leave first
If CeeC and Ifu can bounce with the next eviction I would dance
Shebi 2 couples are leaving?

Anyway lemme be less mean
One pair should go
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Jethrolite(m): 2:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
senatordave1:
Somebody needs to risk one strike with Ceec that will get her out of the house.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Jethrolite(m): 2:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
rOsy247:
If you're in that house, will you be close to her or you don't like your peace?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
Earthbound:

Moniker's misleading.
Ibkayee says you're female and I (sorta) believe her.
You are a feisty somebody, that's for sure.
Feisty people are usually good in bed grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 2:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
senatordave1:
Ceec wants to be hoh.that would be after ahneeka and ifu have been.ill like tobi to be hoh next week and see who he will pick.(i hope alex)
Seems you want cee-c to ask for voluntary exit bah, she won't sleep for the whole night...bambam's night with tobi comes to mind grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
Threebear:

Why are you so interested in my gender?
Not like you stand a chance either way grin

For someone who lives abroad you sure have a lot of time in your hands .

When I was working in the UK as a student, I lost all my social life and my jobs were relatively less haggling than most of my peers, you knew you had to sleep and read anytime you caught a break.....
How do you make yourself readily available here all the time ?
Still an enigma.

Not like I stand a chance? Lol. If you were a lady, I'd rather date Ceecee than date you. Coupled with your mental disorder, I also think you are seriously possessed and potentially suicidal. I imagine you to be extremely unattractive and constantly resentful of your physical appearance and forever wishing to be reborn in a new body, hence your dissatisfaction with your gender and identify and your pathetic repeated attempts at wearing different identities.

You are also not my type. I like attractive, intelligent women who are well mannered, mildly reserved and who aren't hyperactive.

I don't know how my activity on Nairaland indicates having too much time on my hands. This is the only thread on Nairaland that I visit, besides occasionally reading posts on the front page. I visit here regularly(although this has changed recently) because within my circle of friends, I'm the only person interested in watching BBnaija, and I almost never find interested people to discuss it with, so it's nice finding a community of people that share an interest in the show. If there is anyone who needs to be asked the question of how she finds so much time on her hands, then it's you. You are always here 24/7. And it's not like you just casually read, you comment all the time, and not just short comments, long essays most of which are usually incoherent and too dry to read.

I never said I was a student.

28 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
rOsy247:
I think she is happy around teddy. They are gisting now. and for the second time I see a happy cc looking less bothered, but talking abt things on general bases. This ladies know the men and the boys.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 2:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
Eeghe:
In a fight between CeeC and Ifu, I know who I would root for
With CeeC you know where you stand (bully, mean, shdjdjdkdkddk....plain terrible sometimes) But for Ifu? There is nothing tangible that she represents...she is an instigator and is not very straight forward (her shenanigans with Bitto and KBrule come to mind...her former strategic partner also had big issues with her)
Because she knows about the crack in CeeBi house, she started comparing Alex and CeeC, hoping to achieve what exactly? Using that moment to chip in her cheap shot at CeeC's for "being insecure"...why? Or does she want CeeC to get DQed? shocked Does she want Tobi!! angry shocked
Whenever she blows those kisses in the DR, I go like, undecided lipsrsealed angry

For me?
CeeC is not my favourite person at all...
However she has nothing on Ifu
I find dodgy people totally ugly

I suspect that her strategy might include pushing people's buttons and getting them to lose their tempers...

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 2:25pm On Feb 23, 2018
senatordave1:

How cwn you be supporting someone like ceec? Hope your not like her? If she doesnt break any rule,she wont receive any strike.
No, I'm not supporting her attitude, she can get a strike after she has been unpaired with Lolu.
So for now, she shouldn't fight.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by CaptainStephen(m): 2:25pm On Feb 23, 2018
guardsman:

Abeg, who get time for that kind nonsense. Understanding Kor. Mtchew!
what is the correlation with the above ? some of you have missing nuts oh
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
Threebear:

Feisty people are usually good in bed grin

*eye roll*
Aunty you have started hyping yourself like Aunty CeeC tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by munalight(f): 2:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
Biggie, please we need to see other housemates.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 2:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
janefrancisca:
Seems you want cee-c to ask for voluntary exit bah, she won't sleep for the whole night...bambam's night with tobi comes to mind grin
Yes baby,i want her out oh.shes hindering my tobi.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 2:31pm On Feb 23, 2018
Eeghe:
Mz mamBi
I defended CeeC shocked

I need her gone asap though
Before she breaks somebody's head
But would love the other one to leave first
If CeeC and Ifu can bounce with the next eviction I would dance
Shebi 2 couples are leaving?

Anyway lemme be less mean
One pair should go

You did grin, Chop kiss and hug!

As much as I will miss Cee'c, I know she has no chance of remaining in that house. undecided

I almost want her gone before Ifu self so that my open wounds can close on that problem child of mine cry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.