Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3877346 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
Raise your hand if you're not thin skinned and reply epistles with even longer epistles grin grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rOsy247(f): 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
Munzy14:

I think she is happy around teddy. They are gisting now. and for the second time I see a happy cc looking less bothered, but talking abt things on general bases. This ladies know the men and the boys.

That was just a cordial convo. I mean real closeness. Just noticed no one really bonds with her, even her partner, lolu.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rOsy247(f): 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2018
Jethrolite:
If you're in that house, will you be close to her or you don't like your peace?

I will. I know how to handle her type. I try hard to find something good in her and work with that. I still like her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
Hnm, It looks like more housemates are having conversations with Cee'c now that she has been un-shackled from Tobi. And Rico always seems to be involved in the conversations. Abi Rico has given up on getting anywhere with Bam Bam ni?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sod09(m): 2:47pm On Feb 23, 2018
XML33:

Not like I stand a chance? Lol. If you were a lady, I'd rather date Ceecee than date you. Coupled with your mental disorder, I also think you are seriously possessed and potentially suicidal. I imagine you to be extremely unattractive and constantly resentful of your physical appearance and forever wishing to be reborn in a new body, hence your dissatisfaction with your gender and identify and your pathetic repeated attempts at wearing different identities.

You are also not my type. I like attractive, intelligent women who are well mannered, mildly reserved and who aren't hyperactive.

I don't know how my activity on Nairaland indicates having too much time on my hands. This is the only thread on Nairaland that I visit, besides occasionally reading posts on the front page. I visit here regularly(although this has changed recently) because within my circle of friends, I'm the only person interested in watching BBnaija, and I almost never find interested people to discuss it with, so it's nice finding a community of people that share an interest in the show. If there is anyone who needs to be asked the question of how she finds so much time on her hands, then it's you. You are always here 24/7. And it's not like you just casually read, you comment all the time, and not just short comments, long essays most of which are usually incoherent and too dry to read.

I never said I was a student.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Jethrolite(m): 2:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
rOsy247:

I will. I know how to handle her type. I try hard to find something good in her and work with that. I still like her.
Interesting.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 2:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
Is anybody understanding most of the things this Delilah is saying?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
genius43:
Is anybody understanding most of the things this Delilah is saying?

The conversation tire me. See struggle between Bam Bam and Cee'c on: I think this, I feel this, I, I, I, I.

Bam Bam is a bit philosophical about her I's but Cee'c I's are mainly contradictory.

Bam Bam says she thought she was too serious but Cee'c is on another level of serious.

Cee'c thinks people should remember there is a world outside of the big brother house in their dealings with each other but she fails to see that not many people may want to keep in touch with her.

Cee'c thinks she has been too nice (Yes, I also thought I heard wrong grin) but now she says they have brought out the "real" her and she does not care if the house turns upside down or how anybody feels now.

And still on the same news, this Rico boy has laughing eyes. Cute boy grin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
MamBi:

The conversation tire me. See struggle between Bam Bam and Cee'c on: I think this, I feel this, I, I, I, I.

Bam Bam is a bit philosophical about her I's but Cee'c I's are mainly contradictory.

Bam Bam says she thought she was too serious but Cee'c is on another level of serious.

Cee'c thinks people should remember there is a world outside of the big brother house in their dealings with each other but she fails to see that not many people may want to keep in touch with her.

Cee'c thinks she has been too nice (Yes, I also thought I heard wrong grin) but now she says they have brought out the "real" her and she does not care if the house turns upside down or how anybody feels now.

And still on the same news, this Rico boy has laughing eyes. Cute boy grin

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by guardsman: 3:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
CaptainStephen:
what is the correlation with the above ? some of you have missing nuts oh

What is dis miscreant ranting about?
It appears d evil of ur accursed Cee C has started spreading to ur medulla oblangata. Park well jor.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
MamBi:
Hnm, It looks like more housemates are having conversations with Cee'c now that she has been un-shackled from Tobi. And Rico always seems to be involved in the conversations. Abi Rico has given up on getting anywhere with Bam Bam ni?

Are you getting RiCee-ing ideas?
cheesy wink tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
Threebear:
Mimi seems gloomy today angry
What is happening embarassed

I literally tongue flew home cos of this post
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
MamBi:

You did grin, Chop kiss and hug!

As much as I will miss Cee'c, I know she has no chance of remaining in that house. undecided

I almost want her gone before Ifu self so that my open wounds can close on that problem child of mine cry

Cee-C obviously has less fans but an exit this early will leave us watching All The Good Guys with less entertainment and real drama.
That house is already too quiet with Khloe gone. angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by CaptainStephen(m): 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2018
guardsman:

It appears d evil of ur accursed Cee C has started spreading to ur medulla oblangata. Park well jor.
you are still incoherent, you dived in to sprew just because you saw ceec. Is that how you study at school ?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Jennito(f): 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
rico doesnt sleep early. I wonder why. He seems like a very lonely person to me, The way he tries to get into all the discussions in the house.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
CaptainStephen:
what is the correlation with the above ? some of you have missing nuts oh

Heard that is a thing in the NM, at least, in NDA, can you enlighten me how that would be an issue in discharging his duties as an officer?

At least female officers don't have any.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
Did you guys hear when Ceec and Bambam said that they needed a real pilot and not this one (referring to Miracle).

God needs to punish this girl once and for all.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
Jennito:
rico doesnt sleep early. I wonder why. He seems like a very lonely person to me, The way he tries to get into all the discussions in the house.
I noticed that too. He's also lost on how to bond one on one with babes.
Not surprised they (with K Brule) alleged discrimination in the real world and the house.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
Eeghe:

Are you getting RiCee-ing ideas?
cheesy wink tongue

I wonder if she will make him beg? I wonder if she will build a home around him grin.

I am sensing RiCe vibes oh but from him. She seems oblivious to it.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
Threebear:
Livelymatilda oya come and carry your cee cee grin
Lol.. Wetin Cee-c do again? I have been very busy since morning.... Just watching now and most of them are sleeping..

Rico hardly sleep during the day.. Well, I never had doubt when he said that he has been a hustler..True,80% of real hustlers rarely sleep in the afternoon..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 3:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
Jennito:
Really street hustlers hardly sleep in the afternoon or early at night...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
DoubleeDee:

Cee-C obviously has less fans but an exit this early will leave us watching All The Good Guys with less entertainment and real drama.
That house is already too quiet with Khloe gone. angry

12 angels all singing kumbaya .. grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by guardsman: 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
CaptainStephen:
you are still incoherent, you dived in to sprew just because you saw ceec. Is that how you study at school ?

Kole werk!. d spineless coward who has been making excuses for Cee C's unacceptable behavior is now trying to distance himself frm d accursed one. Ignoramus forming e-thug, better maintain ur lane.
BTW, Mr coherence what is sprew?. Remove d log in ur eyes first.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2018
XML33:

Not like I stand a chance? Lol. If you were a lady, I'd rather date Ceecee than date you. Coupled with your mental disorder, I also think you are seriously possessed and potentially suicidal. I imagine you to be extremely unattractive and constantly resentful of your physical appearance and forever wishing to be reborn in a new body, hence your dissatisfaction with your gender and identify and your pathetic repeated attempts at wearing different identities.

You are also not my type. I like intelligent women who are well mannered, mildly reserved and who aren't hyperactive.

I don't know how my activity on Nairaland indicates having too much time on my hands. This is the only thread on Nairaland that I visit, besides occasional reading posts on the front page. I visit here regularly(although this has changed recently) because within my circle of friends, I'm the only person interested in watching BBnaija, and I almost never find interested people to discuss it with, so it's nice finding a community of people that share an interest in the show. If there is anyone who needs to be asked the question of how she finds so much time on her hands, then it's you. You are always here 24/7. And it's not like you just casually read, you comment all the time, and not just short comments, long essays most of which are usually incoherent and too dry to read.

I never said I was a student.
Can I tell you what I think of you, I think you are just another lolu, less attractive, less successful and far less intelligent.
You think you have everything figured out, but at the end of the day you keep showing you are bereft of knowledge and wisdom.
Let's not even go into your typos and grammatical blunders ,let's first of all tackle the identity you came in with.
"a staunch miracle hater who feeds off the likes he gets from miracle's haters "
That already exposes you as a person with an inferiority complex, who's overwhelmed he's getting a bit of popularity. That makes me think you're a non distinct unattractive person, who's lived most of his life as one person in a crowd.

You talk about intelligence... Nothing about you has proven you're an intelligent. First of all you were off the mark about miracle, then you accused Anto a lady who apparently got pregnant at age 18 of being a lesbian ,nothing you've predicted about the show has manifested including the very simple ones, not to mention the stagnation of your career further buttresses my point.

You talk about multiple personalities.... Learn to differentiate between multiple personalities and multiple monikers. For someone who claims he works in the states, I'm surprised you don't even know what a multiple personality is all about. Now Uriel in the last edition of Big brother was a clear example, she was boisterous in the diary room and was quiet in the house. I think every moniker I have used in nairaland have the same attitude, they are just multiple because they keep getting banned and stubborn me likes getting my opinion out.

Work and relations ....I have a very flexible work schedule, I can afford to be here as much as I want. I have television in my office, infact the only time I miss out on the show is when I'm on the road, a problem I intend to fix too, because I don't want to miss out any opportunity to enjoy the show.

If you know anything about the country, you'd know that internet data cost a lot here, and the fact I'm constantly here posting with meme which happens to cost a lot, should already tell you, money has never been my problem and will never be.

Subjugation of beauty.... The fact you place level of beauty based on how many characters a person chooses to portray (in your very shallow opinion) further proves how dense you are as a person.
The most beautiful person can be a troll, the ugliest person can be a troll, trolling emanates from boredom, lack of excitement and anti social behaviour. It absolutely has nothing to do with physical looks, but you wouldn't know that because you're slow grin

As for being suicidal and having mental disorder..... Nigeria ranks among the country with the highest percentage of frustrated people. The new statistics which you do not know about recently computed that Nigeria has more than 60 percent of its citizens with mental health disorder and over 70 percent of them have the tendency to commit suicide, if in your estimation I fall into that category, then I'm in a large company grin

Update your level of knowledge.
Read books that matters.
And when you're done, come back and argue with me, only then would you even stand half a chance of making a point.

Like I said earlier, you don't stand a chance with me, not mentally, not physically ,not pragmatically .

As for my epistles, it gets the desired results and the more incoherent it is, the more I love it, so sit back and relax, there is a lot more where that came from. grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 3:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
guardsman:

All these just for a mere TV game show? Cee-c must have been tormenting you in your dream I wish you quick recovery.. Easy jeje
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 3:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
Boring noon with most hms sleeping.from what am seeing after miracle and teddy,the next most popular housemate is tobi.if he can get to the final and with mina and teddy fans wrangling and fighting,he may just win it.moreover,mnet and their sponsors will prefer tobi winning than teddy or mira based on brand reasons.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Jennito(f): 3:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
Exactly.. I remember when he was gisting with Ahneeka last time and she wanted to go and sleep and Rico just asked akwardly "come and sleep with me". It made me laugh.. I kinda feel for the guy.

DoubleeDee:

I noticed that too. He's also lost on how to bond one on one with babes.
Not surprised they (with K Brule) alleged discrimination in the real world and the house.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 3:41pm On Feb 23, 2018
livelymatilda:

Really street hustlers hardly sleep in the afternoon or early at night...
Ma,why is you and captain supporting this untrained ceec? What do you see in her? I use to support her during the first two weeks because of tobi but when i saw her overwhelming vices and how she is dragging down tobi,i disliked her.ill prefer princess or khloe over her.they would treat tobi better.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lobatan! House on hiatus. Forum about to catch fire. I have run! Please keep up with updates if there are any.. smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 3:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
Afam4eva:
Did you guys hear when Ceec and Bambam said that they needed a real pilot and not this one (referring to Miracle).

God needs to punish this girl once and for all.
I think Cee C was saying she wanted a pilot with an accent, not that she was questioning his credentials

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by guardsman: 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
livelymatilda:

All these just for a mere TV game show? Cee-c must have been tormenting you in your dream I wish you quick recovery.. Easy jeje

See who is talking about taking it jeje. Lively Matilda, e-thug aka voltron defender of Cee C on Nairaland, i guess u didn't read where he said I had a loose nut.
I knew u will jump on my post when u see Cee C's name come up. We will make sure to carry ur mess off our screens in d next round of evictions.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
guardsman:

See who is talking about taking it jeje. Lively Matilda, e-thug aka voltron defender of Cee C on Nairaland, i guess u didn't read where he said I had a loose nut.
I knew u will jump on my post when u see Cee C's name come up. We will make sure to carry ur mess off our screens in d next round of evictions.
I will always defend whoever I wanna be it Cee-c or not.. There is absolutely nothing you can do about it no matter how you try..
After evicting Cee-c, please make sure you order Biggie to dissolve this rubbish pairing.. The show is no more appealing to me.I am loosing interest daily..
I will love to hear your hear beat if Cee-c survives the next possible eviction... LOL grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.