Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3877145 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
Threebear:
[s]
Can I tell you what I think of you, I think you are just another lolu, less attractive, less successful and far less intelligent.
You think you have everything figured out, but at the end of the day you keep showing you are bereft of knowledge and wisdom.
Let's not even go into your typos and grammatical blunders ,let's first of all tackle the identity you came in with.
"a staunch miracle hater who feeds off the likes he gets from miracle's haters "
That already exposes you as a person with an inferiority complex, who's overwhelmed he's getting a bit of popularity. That makes me think you're a non distinct unattractive person, who's lived most of his life as one person in a crowd.

You talk about intelligence... Nothing about you has proven you're an intelligent. First of all you were off the mark about miracle, then you accused Anto a lady who apparently got pregnant at age 18 of being a lesbian ,nothing you've predicted about the show has manifested including the very simple ones, not to mention the stagnation of your career further buttresses my point.

You talk about multiple personalities.... Learn to differentiate between multiple personalities and multiple monikers. For someone who claims he works in the states, I'm surprised you don't even know what a multiple personality is all about. Now Uriel in the last edition of Big brother was a clear example, she was boisterous in the diary room and was quiet in the house. I think every moniker I have used in nairaland have the same attitude, they are just multiple because they keep getting banned and stubborn me likes getting my opinion out.

Work and relations ....I have a very flexible work schedule, I can afford to be here as much as I want. I have television in my office, infact the only time I miss out on the show is when I'm on the road, a problem I intend to fix too, because I don't want to miss out any opportunity to enjoy the show.

If you know anything about the country, you'd know that internet data cost a lot here, and the fact I'm constantly here posting with meme which happens to cost a lot, should already tell you, money has never been my problem and will never be.

Subjugation of beauty.... The fact you place level of beauty based on how many characters a person chooses to portray (in your very shallow opinion) further proves how dense you are as a person.
The most beautiful person can be a troll, the ugliest person can be a troll, trolling emanates from boredom, lack of excitement and anti social behaviour. It absolutely has nothing to do with physical looks, but you wouldn't know that because you're slow grin

As for being suicidal and having mental disorder..... Nigeria ranks among the country with the highest percentage of frustrated people. The new statistics which you do not know about recently computed that Nigeria has more than 60 percent of its citizens with mental health disorder and over 70 percent of them have the tendency to commit suicide, if in your estimation I fall into that category, then I'm in a large company grin

Update your level of knowledge.
Read books that matters.
And when you're done, come back and argue with me, only then would you even stand half a chance of making a point.

Like I said earlier, you don't stand a chance with me, not mentally, not physically ,not pragmatically .

As for my epistles, it gets the desired results and the more incoherent it is, the more I love it, so sit back and relax, there is a lot more where that came from. grin[/s]

Cc LAWMA.

30 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2018
Afam4eva:
Did you guys hear when Ceec and Bambam said that they needed a real pilot and not this one (referring to Miracle).

God needs to punish this girl once and for all.
You seat all day begging to watch Cee-c on your box TV and will want God to punish her? Cee-c is not the cause of your boredom biko.. Just relax before your head catches fire.. Your obsession with Cee-c is getting too much these days.. Can you even breathe without mentioning Cee-c? Talk true make devil shame?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by guardsman: 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2018
livelymatilda:

I will always defend whoever I wanna be it Cee-c or not.. There is absolutely nothing you can do about it no matter how you try..
After evicting Cee-c, please make sure you order Biggie to dissolve this rubbish pairing.. The show is no more appealing to me.I am loosing interest daily..
I will love to hear your hear beat if Cee-c survives the next possible eviction... LOL grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 4:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
livelymatilda:

I will always defend whoever I wanna be it Cee-c or not.. There is absolutely nothing you can do about it no matter how you try..
After evicting Cee-c, please make sure you order Biggie to dissolve this rubbish pairing.. The show is no more appealing to me.I am loosing interest daily..
I will love to hear your hear beat if Cee-c survives the next possible eviction... LOL grin
No offence intended but there are going except there nominated against weaker pairs like lifu and gelah and i see that happening because i foresee all pairings being up due to their connections and inter attachments with ex partners.alex should thank tobi,hes taking her to the finals.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sirfee(m): 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
Eeghe:

But of course shocked tongue
we are all for MiNa
Team Miracle (Mi)
Team Nina(Na)
make up Team MiNa (I am sure there is even Team Mina. like, people who only voted for them cos they loved their partnership/coupling and saw them as Siamese twins cheesy)
All these make up MiNaville

Even when they fight, because they will, they are not playing a script
Believe me,there's foul play in the team already,the house is divided.Let's watch as things unfold in the coming days.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 4:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
senatordave1:

Ma,why is you and captain supporting this untrained ceec? What do you see in her? I use to support her during the first two weeks because of tobi but when i saw her overwhelming vices and how she is dragging down tobi,i disliked her.ill prefer princess or khloe over her.they would treat tobi better.
Cee-c is Cee-C.... Tobi is Tobi... Senatordave1 is Senatordave1.... You are free to have Cee-c whenever she is right or wrong.. Take this from me, there are also people that hate you too even if they smile with you... Thay is life.. You bendown dey look Cee-c yams, people too dey look your yams.. Are you even better than Cee-c? Can you survive that house for 3 days?
She is the most hated.. But 6 people have left and she is still there.. Lol. Cee-c just like any of us can not be always right.. Criticize her when necessary and praise her when need be

If everybody should hate Cee-c, who is going to help her?

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 4:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
livelymatilda:

Cee-c is Cee-C.... Tobi is Tobi... Senatordave1 is Senatordave1.... You are free to have Cee-c whenever she is right or wrong.. Take this from me, there are also people that hate you too even if they smile with you... Thay is life.. You bendown dey look Cee-c yams, people too dey look your yams.. Are you even better than Cee-c? Can you survive that house for 3 days?
She is the most hated.. But 6 people have left and she is still there.. Lol. Cee-c just like any of us can not be always right.. Criticize her when necessary and praise her when need be

Hmm
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 4:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
Tboss forgives Captain PhiLIPS Kemen after going to church with him and hearing the pastor preach about forgiveness.

Forgiveness goals grin

NB: I AM FOR EVERYBODY AND NO ONE.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Jennito(f): 4:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
Threebear:

Can I tell you what I think of you, I think you are just another lolu, less attractive, less successful and far less intelligent.
You think you have everything figured out, but at the end of the day you keep showing you are bereft of knowledge and wisdom.
Let's not even go into your typos and grammatical blunders ,let's first of all tackle the identity you came in with.
"a staunch miracle hater who feeds off the likes he gets from miracle's haters "
That already exposes you as a person with an inferiority complex, who's overwhelmed he's getting a bit of popularity. That makes me think you're a non distinct unattractive person, who's lived most of his life as one person in a crowd.

You talk about intelligence... Nothing about you has proven you're an intelligent. First of all you were off the mark about miracle, then you accused Anto a lady who apparently got pregnant at age 18 of being a lesbian ,nothing you've predicted about the show has manifested including the very simple ones, not to mention the stagnation of your career further buttresses my point.

You talk about multiple personalities.... Learn to differentiate between multiple personalities and multiple monikers. For someone who claims he works in the states, I'm surprised you don't even know what a multiple personality is all about. Now Uriel in the last edition of Big brother was a clear example, she was boisterous in the diary room and was quiet in the house. I think every moniker I have used in nairaland have the same attitude, they are just multiple because they keep getting banned and stubborn me likes getting my opinion out.

Work and relations ....I have a very flexible work schedule, I can afford to be here as much as I want. I have television in my office, infact the only time I miss out on the show is when I'm on the road, a problem I intend to fix too, because I don't want to miss out any opportunity to enjoy the show.

If you know anything about the country, you'd know that internet data cost a lot here, and the fact I'm constantly here posting with meme which happens to cost a lot, should already tell you, money has never been my problem and will never be.

Subjugation of beauty.... The fact you place level of beauty based on how many characters a person chooses to portray (in your very shallow opinion) further proves how dense you are as a person.
The most beautiful person can be a troll, the ugliest person can be a troll, trolling emanates from boredom, lack of excitement and anti social behaviour. It absolutely has nothing to do with physical looks, but you wouldn't know that because you're slow grin

As for being suicidal and having mental disorder..... Nigeria ranks among the country with the highest percentage of frustrated people. The new statistics which you do not know about recently computed that Nigeria has more than 60 percent of its citizens with mental health disorder and over 70 percent of them have the tendency to commit suicide, if in your estimation I fall into that category, then I'm in a large company grin

Update your level of knowledge.
Read books that matters.
And when you're done, come back and argue with me, only then would you even stand half a chance of making a point.

Like I said earlier, you don't stand a chance with me, not mentally, not physically ,not pragmatically .

As for my epistles, it gets the desired results and the more incoherent it is, the more I love it, so sit back and relax, there is a lot more where that came from. grin

Threebar.. Please go easy on Lolu.. we all have different personalities.. I think Lolu is just a reserved guy. Remember they are supposed to live their normal lives in the house.. it wouldnt even work for him if he tries to pretend to be who he's not. It doesnt make him a less attractive, less successful and less intelligent person.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
Threebear:
Please can anyone link me with the works of this female poet.
https://www.gofuckyourself.com

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
genius43:
Is anybody understanding most of the things this Delilah is saying?
Excuse me, I cant remember anybody bearing Dalualua Abi na Delilah
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 4:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
Jennito:

Threebar.. Please go easy on Lolu.. we all have different personalities.. I think Lolu is just a reserved guy. Remember they are supposed to live their normal lives in the house.. it wouldnt even work for him if he tries to pretend to be who he's not. It doesnt make him a less attractive, less successful and less intelligent person.
IF LOLU is living his normal life..... Cee-c is also living her normal life.. Why defend one and hate the other one?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 4:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
livelymatilda:

Excuse me, I cant remember anybody beating Dalualua Abi na Delilah

She was making incoherent statements, that was what I was asking about.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 4:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
genius43:

She was making incoherent statements, that was what I was asking about.
Is it your statements? Must you listen to her? Must you? Ain't you tired of all these? It is becoming too childish.. Please change..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Jennito(f): 4:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
livelymatilda:

IF love is living his normal life..... Cee-c is also living her normal life.. Why defend one and hate the other one?

Can't remember hating on CeeC.. Wats this one even saying?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 4:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
Jennito:

Can't remember hating on CeeC.. Wats this one even saying?
Who is this one? Are you OK?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
livelymatilda:

Is it your statements? Must you listen to her? Must you? Ain't you tired of all these? It is becoming too childish.. Please change..

I don't hate Cee C am neutral about her.

She was one of my favorite female HMs when they came into that house but her attitude from day 4 started putting me off.

BTW I voted for the defunct Cebi, Loto as well as Mina in the last eviction. So don't be a judge.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freshboi88: 4:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
Treasuredlove:
lol...don't mind them. I am not even helping the housrmates eat all that Pringles and chicken, I will now come and be wasting energy to fight for what I don't even know sef

I tire for my country men o

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
Trouble ooo
Housemates have just been told to gather in the lounge
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
He asked them to sit up in a stern voice
There will be a surprise nomination and they have 30 minutes for this

The nomination is for the housemates' favourite pair
On Sunday the pair with the highest nomination will get a reward

I don't even get this assignment lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beautywealth: 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
Eeghe:

Am scared oo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Taymi: 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2018
https://www.instagram.com/p/BfiwjIknzN7/

This got me laughing. See Tobi ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2018
Eeghe:

I don't even get this assignment lipsrsealed

Ooooooh

thanks for the update kiss

, this is nice to see, will be really interesting to see who they put up

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
Giel:

Ooooooh

thanks for the update kiss

, this is nice to see, will be really interesting to see who they put up

MiTo going with people who did the baby care assignment well
Angel and Ahneeka
(Actually as mily...my likeness for Angel and Ahneeka increased when I saw how they took care of those babies)
So we wait sha
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
XML33:

Cc LAWMA.
Is that what you do in the USA grin?

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2018
House boy Ricco will most likely get the most nomination.
Every cook deserves his wage grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2018
100naira:
Tboss forgives Captain PhiLIPS Kemen after going to church with him and hearing the pastor preach about forgiveness.

Forgiveness goals grin

NB: I AM FOR EVERYBODY AND NO ONE.
Kemen is dying to actualize his lustful desire for Tboss, since d day he gave her half na.ked body a message and the d day he saw her nipple slipped out while he was pouring water on her to wash her body after that messy task. Even Tboss is aware that he will do anything to have her- the reason she called him an ass kisser. I wish him luck in quest to conquer Tboss though.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2018
For a second I thought CeeLu/LoC was toast

CeeC has got Lolu in a bind
Poor guy
His game is now at the mercy (?whim) of this virago
She can wake up tmr and bam! Punch somebody and Lolu bounces with her

Lolu was shown telling her that they are targets ...how she has to chill
She however is not promising anything cos those people ahahskdodudjdkckdkdlll

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2018
livelymatilda:

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deriana: 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
This Ceec is too difficult.Lolu is advising her to walk away when someone annoys her n she thinks it's cowardly to do so.God help lolu

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 4:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
Taymi:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BfiwjIknzN7/

This got me laughing. See Tobi ooooo
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
deriana:
This Ceec is too difficult.Lolu is advising her to walk away when someone annoys her n she thinks it's cowardly to do so.God help lolu

That girl is toxic.

She is poison. Taaa!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.