Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3870686 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 1:47am On Feb 24, 2018
wink cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vaca1: 1:47am On Feb 24, 2018
Earthbound:

Bad parenting goals

hahahaha I concur but that's not. I could remember the evil mermaid in the kids's favorite cartoon "Sofia" and they must have picked that line from there. Don't preach to me about parenting goals as you are not in my shoes, you can do your best and leave the rest.

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:48am On Feb 24, 2018
IRAPADA:
Leo parent are rich, so him handly,, 100m contract is noting, anybody can be a pilot if you have the finance to go to aviation school
This is wrong. Nigerian College of Aviation Technology pass mark for Pilots is about 90-95%. You have to be exceptional to survive in such school. A dumb person no matter how financially buoyant cannot make it in such an environment with high expectations.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:54am On Feb 24, 2018
Tobi wants to leave cee-ce for bed..but she didn't allow him...lol..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vaca1: 1:54am On Feb 24, 2018
livelymatilda:

Your kids only watch when they show Anto and cee-ce rto know Anti is means and cee-ce is "an evil child " right?
Incase you don't know,Bbn is for 18 yrs and above..You are not taking good care of your children .Period
hey , don't even go there. Yes, they bumped into me severally when I am watching to ask me to switch to theirs and I can't help it at times. I don't sweet talk to make my story perfect, I tell it the way it is.

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 1:56am On Feb 24, 2018
livelymatilda:
Tobi wants to leave cee-ce for bed..but she didn't allow him...lol..
Those two ehnnn, someone can't just understand them
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:58am On Feb 24, 2018
Hmmmm...Alex and Leo..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 2:02am On Feb 24, 2018
vaca1:
hey , don't even go there. Yes, they bumped into me severally when I am watching to ask me to switch to theirs and I can't help it at times. I don't sweet talk to make my story perfect, I tell it the way it is.
You are trying too hard to convince us..Bbn is for 18+...It doesn't take few scenes to know Anto is mean and Cee-ce who doesn't relate much with others is "an evil child "..

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oluwapomile1: 2:09am On Feb 24, 2018
Ayam not understanding what they are doing��
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 2:13am On Feb 24, 2018
Reussite:

Like really? Isnt he suppose to be at the suite with Anto at this time?
Miracle and Nina were kissing in the luxury room while Anto and Lolu were downstairs cuddling..Nina has left the luxury room..Anto is now with Miracle there.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vaca1: 2:14am On Feb 24, 2018
livelymatilda:

You are trying too hard to convince us..Bbn is for 18+...It doesn't take few scenes to know Anto is mean and Cee-ce who doesn't relate much with others is "an evil child "..
look at this one ooo. Well my kids are perfect to me the way they are. Like someone said, is it ya parenting?
Do your thing , let me do mine.
like I don't know BBN is for 18+
.Thanks but no thanks.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by osuntuyi20: 2:41am On Feb 24, 2018
where is ceec and tobi since 2am...2.40am we have not seen dem...this show is some how scripted...they will show what dem what you to see

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 4:10am On Feb 24, 2018
vaca1:
look at this one ooo. Well my kids are perfect to me the way are. Like someone said, is it ya parenting?
Do your thing , let me do mine.
like I don't know BBN is for 18+
.Thanks but no thanks

Please take correction...well since you let them watch 23/7 ,I can't stop you..Just be at alert with the remote whenever you see Nina and Miracle or Bambam and Teddy-A together.
Do you even know Bsmbam?...I doubt
Do you even

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 4:14am On Feb 24, 2018
osuntuyi20:
where is ceec and tobi since 2am...2.40am we have not seen dem...this show is some how scripted...they will show what dem what you to see
They claim to hate ,but they look for her on their screen morning,afternoon,night and even in the middle of the night..oh Cee-c see what you have caused some people poo.

Well,Cee-c and Tobi are upstairs sleeping together on the same bed...I hope I didn't cause you more pain with this piece of information..Please try and get some sleep ok?Nobody said getting Jealous of Cee-c will be easy..

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 4:22am On Feb 24, 2018
livelymatilda:

They claim to hate ,but they look for her on their screen morning,afternoon,night and even in the middle of the night..oh Cee-c see what you have caused some people poo.

Well,Cee-c and Tobi are upstairs sleeping together on the same bed...I hope I didn't cause you more pain with this piece of information..Please try and get some sleep ok?Nobody said getting Jealous of Cee-c will be easy..

You no dey sleep? shocked undecided

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:13am On Feb 24, 2018
CaptainStephen:
Even I didn't know then, plus I had a misfortune of a female medical personal checking mine.

Wouldn't call that a misfortune. Better a female than a male.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:29am On Feb 24, 2018
Eeghe:
Anto is the coldest person in that house
Totally
(Shudders)
lol. and probably the most corrupt lady. She has done things if u will understand.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 6:40am On Feb 24, 2018
Saintsammurai:
The very first day i watch bbn,, I instantly liked lolu...

He reminds me of a very dear friend of mine..
[s]
So quiet, cool, innocent, responsible and highly intelligent..
In school we call mathematics general..

And yes,, lolu is by far the most intelligent person in that house when it comes to academical excellence..[/s]

There is this love and pity you develop for him at first glance..

people like lolu will end up as CEO , executives of huge business firm or even a professor in universities..

Even if lolu don't win the money because Nigerians are mediocre oriented,, he will end up at the top..

I see a bright future for him..

And this is what anto saw in him..

Anto likes him, probably love him, but just like higher percentage of ladies out there..

She is all for the money,...

Lolu should preserve his self worth,,

45 million is nothing compares to what the future holds for him..

we the future billionaires of the world, will keep track of him and we will make sure that he ends at the top. .

lolu has found favor with the children of destiny...
Have u seen Angel?!
When it comes to academic excellence Angel tops all the housemates..

FYI angel is the housemate I like the least in the house

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 6:47am On Feb 24, 2018
IRAPADA:
Leo parent are rich, so him handly,, 100m contract is noting, anybody can be a pilot if you have the finance to go to aviation school
u talk as though you know Leo's parent plus their finances...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:56am On Feb 24, 2018
MamBi:
Angel is a gentleman. Me likey.

Ahneeka comes out and is doing the jig cause of the cold.

Angel offers her his jacket and even though she does not think she will be out long enough, he insists and drapes her with his jacket.

Meanwhile, the koko of the gist is Teddy gingering his guy Angel that irrespective of how Ahneeka is forming, she has fallen yakata for Angel.

As pleased as Angel is at the news, he is still hedging his bets and says he has not asked her out but he truly likes her.

And a FINAL "I'm out" from me now.
Lol. ahneeka is playing the Normal igbo lady that will first of all weigh you before falling yakata for the guy. I will enjoy her love with angel if she will give room for it to happen.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:58am On Feb 24, 2018
missunknown:
Especially the Chocolate flavoured one hmmmmm yum yum
You can say that again!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Jethrolite(m): 7:19am On Feb 24, 2018
livelymatilda:

Nice one
Thank you.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Sugahylz(f): 7:22am On Feb 24, 2018
Admin401:
@sugahylz have mercy on the guys at your DP. They've been dancing since 2013.

lol

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 7:47am On Feb 24, 2018
Jethrolite:
Lol, I actually dislike him. No need for hate. He will win my love if he's able to get Anto to love and respect him.
I took you serious until I saw this, you mean a man's self worth is determined by getting a woman to love him?
Should his life revolve around a woman? You are funny. grin

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Jethrolite(m): 7:56am On Feb 24, 2018
carammel:

I took you serious until I saw this, you mean a man's self worth is determined by getting a woman to love him?
Should his life revolve around a woman? You are funny. grin
Lol, I don't even need the approval of anyone. Lolu is the one forming walking encyclopaedia, he should use it to make Anto love him since she's also an intellect, albeit reserved.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Jethrolite(m): 8:05am On Feb 24, 2018
alekside:
This is wrong. Nigerian College of Aviation Technology pass mark for Pilots is about 90-95%. You have to be exceptional to survive in such school. A dumb person no matter how financially buoyant cannot make it in such an environment with high expectations.
Thanks for the adding this, sometimes it is best you do not argue over things you know.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beautywealth: 8:35am On Feb 24, 2018
Saintsammurai:
The very first day i watch bbn,, I instantly liked lolu...

He reminds me of a very dear friend of mine..

So quiet, cool, innocent, responsible and highly intelligent..
In school we call mathematics general..

And yes,, lolu is by far the most intelligent person in that house when it comes to academical excellence..

There is this love and pity you develop for him at first glance..

people like lolu will end up as CEO , executives of huge business firm or even a professor in universities..

Even if lolu don't win the money because Nigerians are mediocre oriented,, he will end up at the top..

I see a bright future for him..

And this is what anto saw in him..

Anto likes him, probably love him, but just like higher percentage of ladies out there..

She is all for the money,...

Lolu should preserve his self worth,,

45 million is nothing compares to what the future holds for him..

we the future billionaires of the world, will keep track of him and we will make sure that he ends at the top. .

lolu has found favor with the children of destiny...
. Yes you have said everything bro God bless you for saying the truth

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 24, 2018
vaca1:

hahahaha I concur but that's not. I could remember the evil mermaid in the kids's favorite cartoon "Sofia" and they must have picked that line from there. Don't preach to me about parenting goals as you are not in my shoes, you can do your best and leave the rest.

Not my problem but watching BBN in front of your kids makes you a bad parent and a hypocrite because I can bet my last Kobo you'll defend the show when certain Nigerians call it immoral.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 10:01am On Feb 24, 2018
See as this place dry like Buhari's brain
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 10:15am On Feb 24, 2018
Why is everyone hesitant to say that they miss the likes of Khloe, Dee one, Princess and Vandora. These people were the life of the party. It has never been the same since they left.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.