Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3870549 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dazzy2(f): 10:17am On Feb 24, 2018
My dear yea we miss dem but its a game life goes on, we cant be dwelling or missing dem forever

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 10:18am On Feb 24, 2018
MamBi:

You mean you are not swayed by intelligent toasting grin?

The worst scene to have assaulted my BBN eyes

This season.... angry sad
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 10:20am On Feb 24, 2018
Afam4eva:
Why is everyone hesitant to say that they miss the likes of Khloe, Dee one, Princess and Vandora. These people were the life of the party. It has never been the same since they left.
I miss Princess and Khloe.
These ones are playing too safe all pretending like they like themselves and no beef.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by valdovas(m): 10:25am On Feb 24, 2018
Afam4eva:
Why is everyone hesitant to say that they miss the likes of Khloe, Dee one, Princess and Vandora. These people were the life of the party. It has never been the same since they left.
Especially khloe. The house would have been way livelier if she was there but no, Nigerians want boring romance.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:32am On Feb 24, 2018
Afam4eva:

I miss princess khloe and vandora

But most especially khloe and princess,

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 10:43am On Feb 24, 2018
fabulous85:
I have a strong feeling that Tobi knows what we the viewers know about ceecee attitude towards him. His influential family must have communicated with the big brother guys and they must have told him how the outside world call him mumu, begi begi because the change in attitude towards ceecee is too drastic.
This is rubbish, so you did not see when ceece wrongly accused him of touching her the wrong way which resulted in their fight?
If you are not sure of something don't make sh't up, remember people are getting their updates from this thread so painting somebody bad knowingly or unknowingly can affect their chances of winning this game.

Always ask questions when you are unsure of something.

Remember, I AM FOR EVERYBODY AND NOBODY.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 10:47am On Feb 24, 2018
No girl has won BBN before

It won't be a bad idea If this happens this season

Aside Miracle. I wouldn't mind a Nina's win

Or some other female....we need to balance things up abeg

That said....Rico and Leo are taking voters on a ride.....we are watching

When the day of reckoning comes, we will tally notes

In the meantime.....y'all can kontinu to con us grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 10:48am On Feb 24, 2018
Blackhawk04:

You no dey sleep? shocked undecided
Lol.. Wetin you dey do around 4am?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 10:54am On Feb 24, 2018
fabulous85:
I have a strong feeling that Tobi knows what we the viewers know about ceecee attitude towards him. His influential family must have communicated with the big brother guys and they must have told him how the outside world call him mumu, begi begi because the change in attitude towards ceecee is too drastic.
So, it is no more jazz Abi? I thought you people called Cee-c a witch?
Oh my innocent Cee-c, please pepper them the more.. But beware of another strike oo..Well, even if you get another strike, you will be here in Naija with your sweet partner Lolu.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vaca1: 10:55am On Feb 24, 2018
Earthbound:

Not my problem but watching BBN in front of your kids makes you a bad parent and a hypocrite because I can bet my last Kobo you'll defend the show when certain Nigerians call it immoral.
oga ooo. i don't watch BBN in front of my kids. stop insinuating what is not there. I cleared this in my other posts.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 11:00am On Feb 24, 2018
makydebbie:
IamJ where you dey? E don tay when we see your brake light oh.
nairaland done tire me jor, have been busy also, how body?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:01am On Feb 24, 2018
Oh.. Cee-c just fell from the hammock..Big ass palava.

SOME girls with tooth pick thigh, flat ass and big stomach filled with alcohol and nkwobi won't understand. All the do is to jealous Cee-c.. Cee-c causing them trouble since 1903..

Truth be told, Cee-c is rude in a sexy way..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 11:01am On Feb 24, 2018
Geezeem:
No girl has won BBN before

In the meantime.....y'all can kontinu to con us grin

there has been only 2 editions, it’s not yet time to bring sexist points Biko

If a girl deserves it she will win it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:04am On Feb 24, 2018
vaca1:
oga ooo. i don't watch BBN in front of my kids. stop insinuating what is not there. I cleared this in my other posts.
Hmmm..You didn't clear anything ooo.. I only kept mute for a reason ooo.. How come your kids see Cee-c as "an evil child" if they have not been watching..
I thought kids have pure heart and don't judge people anyhow.. That is your business anyway.. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 11:07am On Feb 24, 2018
MamBi:
Kayode, your head dey there. You heard me! grin
yo wee noor kee me grin who is kayode
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 11:10am On Feb 24, 2018
vaca1:
You owe them no explanation... If they couldn't comprehend what you've been saying, let them think whatever they like...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vaca1: 11:12am On Feb 24, 2018
livelymatilda:

Hmmm.. How come your kids see Cee-c as "an evil child"...
I thought kids have pure heart and don't judge people anyhow.. Lol
My dear stop trying too hard. I can see you have a similar character with that ceec girl .everything abt her is written all over you . I know she's your favorite and I couldn't agree more with my kids that she's evil. You dont need a soothsayer to tell you that.
pls stop quoting me. i don't wanna be Ceecified

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:13am On Feb 24, 2018
Geezeem:
[s] No girl has won BBN before

In the meantime.....y'all can kontinu to con us grin [/s]

Let the best liar/pretender win....

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vaca1: 11:15am On Feb 24, 2018
Divay22:

You owe them no explanation... If they couldn't comprehend what you've been saying, let them think whatever they like...

Thanks jaree no mind me.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 11:15am On Feb 24, 2018
iamJ:
nairaland done tire me jor, have been busy also, how body?
Same here, I just check front page, this thread or reply any mention I get. I'm fine, hope you're good too?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lovexme(m): 11:17am On Feb 24, 2018
livelymatilda:
Oh.. Cee-c just fell from the hammock..Big ass palava.

Truth be told, Cee-c is rude in a sexy way..

What does this even mean?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:18am On Feb 24, 2018
This bathroom cleanup will give ahneeka a pretext not to bath until the eve of the party

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:20am On Feb 24, 2018
vaca1:
My dear stop trying too hard. I can see you have a similar character with that ceec girl .everything abt her is written all over you . I know she's your favorite and I couldn't agree more with more with my kids that she's evil. You dont need a soothsayer to tell you that.
Mrs,you are over right.the few bad eggs supporting her have the same idiosyncratic/behavioral features as her.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:20am On Feb 24, 2018
vaca1:
My dear stop trying too hard. I can see you have a similar character with that ceec girl .everything abt her is written all over . I know she's your favorite and I couldn't agree more with more with my kids that she's evil. You dont need a soothsayer to tell you that.
Lol.. Your kids see her as an evil child because that is what you thought them... Forget Cee-c, she is only part of the liars and pretenders in Biggie's house doing everything possible to win that #45 million.... This one your children is calling someone an evil child at their age is somehow oooo... Children are mean to have innocent heart and love more..

If you think that I am a fan of Cee-c, that is your headache and not mine.. From your last 4 messages, I think I prefer Cee-c to you sef.. The Cee-c I know will never call anybody Evil.. She is too civilized for that.. Leaen from Cee-c..She is not totally bad.. Lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:24am On Feb 24, 2018
senatordave1:

Mrs,you are over right.the few bad eggs supporting her have the same idiosyncratic/behavioral features as her.
Nairaland Senator aka Bad eggs detector.. You are a Saint and Cee-c is evil...

I wonder what people like you would have done if it was Cee-c that had sex on a live international TV show.. Lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vaca1: 11:25am On Feb 24, 2018
Wow Nina can sing like this. I'm quite impressed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:25am On Feb 24, 2018
Lovexme:

What does this even mean?
Lol.. Do you care to know?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:28am On Feb 24, 2018
vaca1:
Wow Nina can sing like this. I'm quite impressed.
Yea...you surely love Nina and whatever she does which includes Having sex on an international TV show... But hate whatever Cee-c does.. Lol

Some people have chosen Nina as their children's role model.. Good luck to ya all

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by bujebudanu1(m): 11:29am On Feb 24, 2018
senatordave1:
This bathroom cleanup will give ahneeka a pretext not to bath until the eve of the party

Some people will come here and type nonsense on how some region of naija re dirty.
Wen ahneka is showing how they re

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:32am On Feb 24, 2018
This Ifu Ennada, I hope over confid won't land you in Lagos soon than you expect..

I wish CELO and RIFU are up for possible eviction next week so that we know whats up..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:32am On Feb 24, 2018
Nina on fire this morning, I wonder why they call her dumb...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vaca1: 11:36am On Feb 24, 2018
livelymatilda:

Yea...you surely love Nina and wherever she does which includes Having sex on an international TV show... But hate whatever Cee-c does.. Lol

Some people have chosen Nina as their children's role model.. Good luck to ya all
Attention seeker. You have insecurities issues like Ceec. swerve joor. Stop looking forward to my posts.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.