Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1725) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3878328 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1722) (1723) (1724) (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alarmednigerian: 12:16pm On Mar 07, 2018
ladyprosper:
ceec is a game girl... she knows she got saved last week by clinging on Tobi...so my dear forget that thing you call love.....While Tobi is the kind of guy that loves hopelessly but once the dislike the person nothing can make them change their mind

Please how did she get saved by clinging on Tobi last week? Was it not last week Tobi put her up for nomination and they didn't settle their issue till Saturday. U people be acting as if CeeC and Lolu don't have their own fans.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:16pm On Mar 07, 2018
Threebear:

Don't provoke me to lay curses on your head.
I say spiteful things true but I have boundaries I never cross, you had better provide proof of this accusation. How dare you accuse me of calling a little child a bastard ,what did that child do to me to warrant that?
I've not even insulted Teddy A's baby mama, his girl friend or his mother , and it is his child I'll insult. Respect your age!
but am sure it 'll get to that stage b4 day 60 grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2018
prison break

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2018
janefrancisca:
Bambam: Nina, when will you be through with school?

Nina: I think..pauses for some secs, next year.

#Babe gat calculate am for head first grin.
Chai !
She said July.
You people will do anything.tufia!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:18pm On Mar 07, 2018
Threebear:

Don't provoke me to lay curses on your head .
I say spiteful things true but I have boundaries I never cross, you had better provide proof of this accusation. How dare you accuse me of calling a little child a bastard ,what did that child do to me to warrant that?
I've not even insulted Teddy A's baby mama, his girl friend or his mother, and it is his child I'll insult. Respect your age!
my friend don vex grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 12:19pm On Mar 07, 2018
deelizabeth93:

Like really! You are confused and pained...Few weeks back you called Teddy's son a bastard even without seeing this picture. It's shallow-minded people like you that will insult a boy supporting his father. Reasonable people won't ...Now run along, dear

Please pipe down sweetheart, I know how you feel, to even use such derogatory word on a baby shows he/she is from the gutters, our fanbase is built on love, while theirs is built on hate, we have too much good stuff on our plate to care what they have in theirs, they are always checking what our people are doing, when we don't even care about theirs, they are jealous so allow it consume them, don't even argue with them.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 12:22pm On Mar 07, 2018
mizz2posh:

Please pipe down sweetheart, I know how you feel, to even use such derogatory word on a baby shows he/she is from the gutters, our fanbase is built on love, while theirs is built on hate, we have too much good stuff on our plate to care what they have in theirs, while they are always checking what our people are doing, when we don't even care about theirs, they are jealous so allow it consume them, don't even argue with them.

Alright. Thanks. That's true...Love.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 12:22pm On Mar 07, 2018
77up:
how are you dear , been a while
I'm fine thanks dear, though I was here yesterday nau, how's your Teddy campaign going? grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 12:23pm On Mar 07, 2018
Abeg anything de happen for the house?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 12:23pm On Mar 07, 2018
Giel!!! I think I'm gonna pass out, I typed the longest update of my life and everything wiped off. Jeez! I want to cry. cry cry cry cry

Lemme get over this sadness and try to type again. Chaii! cry cry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 07, 2018
Heebah:
Now everyone is missing Angel because of simple task. They have started seeing that their so called yum yums n Alpha male dont have anything upstairs. Thats what u get when u vote out of sentiments and not intellectually. Bunch of hypocrites. Its good that Angel is gone,now their olodoism go show well well...mshewww arrant nonsense.
I AM FOR EVERYBODY AND I AM FOR NOBODY!!
I DEY TELL YOU.. NOW IMAGINE LOLU AND CEE-C GET EVICTED THIS SUNDAY..... NA TELEMUNDO AND PRIMARY SCHOOL LOVE GO REMAIN..

I AM BEGINNING TO THINK THAT A LOT OF VIEWERS/FOLLOWERS ARE USING BIG BROTHER TO COMPENSATE FOR THE NEXT TO NOTHING LOVE/SEX LIFE..
DEM GIRLS ESPECIALLY SEE IT AS TELEMUNDO OR ZEE WORLD grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2018
spongeisback:

Same here. I ALWAYS mute the TV whenever him and Anto do their bed talks.
Lol he strikes me as the type of guy to ask for a sincere breakdown of how he did in bed straight after grin

Bless him kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2018
deelizabeth93:

Alright. Thanks. That's true...Love.
are you not the 5am worker?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nell2: 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2018
XML33:
I just saw that Miracle campaigners are using bottled water with labels showing Miracle's face to campaign for him. Well, I always knew Miracle's supporters were unintelligent and superficial. But I never knew they were also stupid.

Please what do you call this

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 12:27pm On Mar 07, 2018
sukhothai:
are you not the 5am worker?

My dear...You are confusing me with your team mate...No I'm not.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:29pm On Mar 07, 2018
So Giel
CeeC got info (I think from Tobi) that many people wanted to kill her during the game
Outside they had a talk and it was the usual "Ebuka, the viewers would say" talk with regular real talk mashed inside

I gathered that she wanted Tobi to lean on her when weak, that she would take care of him, said sorry for ajdjdjdkdkdkdkkdzxx
Tobi told her that he did not want to bother with what analysis of the game she had and was tired of the drama

While he tried to study in the lounge, she came to him and started covering his paper with hers
He brushed her off really coldly

Next she was in the toilet area with Bambam and Lolu
Really crying (soft wailing like) as Bambam smoothed her hair, rubbed her back, hugged her, offered to sing to her and gave her pep talks
Lolu too

She was hypothermic sef (cold skin, shivering)
Bambam offers her the HoH suite for the night (or rest of it)

Then I saw Lolu and CeeC there
She cried away while Lolu consoled her seriously
Apparently they had coincidental life events-her mother named Esther died in 2010 14 March to his same year same day but in August for Lolu
She was 17 and Lolu's sister was 17

She can see her mother in her dream anytime she wants to by thinking about her deeply
Lolu said his mother's body was already decomposing so they could not view the body, and last saw dead mother in 2014/2015

(I cried with CeeC sha)
And understand her a bit-
However while I do, I know that she needs serious psych counseling in order to handle a relationship
(Outside the house hopefully)

The wanting to kill her took her back to events that happened long ago, also Tobi's rebuff and not being his previously adoring self triggered a rejection complex in her, culminated in missing her mother who left her, etc
It was a horrible night for CeeC
Lolu was beautiful, to her
Calling her Nkem Nwadiora nwanyi oma lawyer, you are strong, Esther would hate to see you like this, she is with Lolu's own mom looking down at her and wishing her well
Asking if he should kneel down to beg her
And acknowledging a divine (or deep) reason for Biggie deciding to pair them with each other

Phew!

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 12:29pm On Mar 07, 2018
Threebear:

This is so wrong, how desperate can people be .This is basically exploiting a minor and whipping up sentiments with a kid who doesn't have his own say, for this reason and this reason alone I won't vote Teddy a even if he's up with a Ninja.
No wonder he didn't marry that baby mama because she's obviously retarded.
Such a beautiful child turned into a pawn for such little money. Aargh

You were never going to vote for Teddy even if he's up with his shadow, that innocent kid had nothing to do with your decision.

How's that an exploitation of a kid? A child can't show support to his dad? Last year, the children of Madrid players that won wore the jerseys of their fathers to show support to them, kids of even 2 years old, this children had no say as some were barely able to walk talk more of talk coherently, were they also being exploited?

And then you had to insult a woman by calling her a retard for showing her support for her baby daddy. Same way you slůt-shamed Bambam but you will later claim (you did the same thing to Bisola but claimed that you did that because she threw another woman under the bus) that you're a feminist. A feminist quick to throw other women under the bus. Sometimes you make a lot of sense, sometimes you just reek of hate.

Watch how you type posts filled with bile and vile words lest you end up garnering haters for Miracle. SMH!!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:31pm On Mar 07, 2018
Threebear:

That explains a lot grin

I choose to unsee this

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:31pm On Mar 07, 2018
mizz2posh:

Please pipe down sweetheart, I know how you feel, to even use such derogatory word on a baby shows he/she is from the gutters, our fanbase is built on love, while theirs is built on hate, we have too much good stuff on our plate to care what they have in theirs, they are always checking what our people are doing, when we don't even care about theirs, they are jealous so allow it consume them, don't even argue with them.
And what if I never called Teddy A's child a bastard ?
Are you going to tender an apology for saying I'm from the gutters.
You people are funny and pitiable, always whipping up pity and playing victims.
How come that deeelizbeth creature is the only one that saw the bastard statement, why is no one supporting her claim.
This is the same woman that said she works at an office, next she's a scientist and then she's a campaign manager, can't you see she's a confused person?
SMH.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:32pm On Mar 07, 2018
Blackhawk01:
Giel!!! I think I'm gonna pass out, I typed the longest update of my life and everything wiped off. Jeez! I want to cry. cry cry cry cry

Lemme get over this sadness and try to type again. Chaii! cry cry
Sweetheart kiss kiss
Don't pass out. Let me go and get meemee's water for you kiss
I'm sorry, I laughed. lipsrsealed
Lol. but that shït can be painful, very painful grin cheesy
Choii. Comman and take hug
You'll be all right grin
Thanks kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 12:32pm On Mar 07, 2018
deelizabeth93:

you are two sweet and respectful...

I'm beginning to like you.. can we meet in the other room smiley ?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:33pm On Mar 07, 2018
Eeghe:

I choose to unsee this
Threebear throwing shade at Nina angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 07, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol he strikes me as the type of guy to ask for a sincere breakdown of how he did in bed straight after grin

Bless him kiss

SMH
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:35pm On Mar 07, 2018
Threebear:

Nothing is happening.
The housemates are currently out in the garden learning their debate topic .
Teddy a smoking up a chimney

Alex ,Nina and Leo cuddling under a duvet.

Tobi looking gloomy

Lolu looking depressed

Ifu eneda looking sex starved

Cee cee stomping around angrily

Miracle studying passionately grin

OutrageousThreebearNess
Deaddd

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:35pm On Mar 07, 2018
Eeghe love kiss
Better pikin kiss
Thanks for the long updates kiss kiss kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 12:36pm On Mar 07, 2018
deelizabeth93:

Thanks dear. I'm happy to be a salary earner. A work place at 5:30am... Even Bankers don't get to work that early. Is your office in your compound or beside your house?

Really? So you expect me to live stream BBN at work when I'm not on break...
Now I know the kind of person you are...You are very unserious and undisciplined.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyAimy: 12:37pm On Mar 07, 2018
mizz2posh:

He is so cute, just like zaddy. The other day Bambam asked Teddy the first thing he will do when he leaves the house, and he said he will charge his phone full and call his son, it was so emotional, I cried so much that day.
Don't worry son, your daddy is coming home 45 million naira richer, the reunion is gonna be maaaaaaad! *in zaddys voice*
You get plenty tears for eyegrin
Una no go kill person with laughgrin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:37pm On Mar 07, 2018
Beorn:

You were never going to vote for Teddy even if he's up with his shadow, that innocent kid had nothing to do with your decision.

How's that an exploitation of a kid? A child can't show support to his dad? Last year, the children of Madrid players that won wore the jerseys of their fathers to show support to them, kids of even 2 years old, this children had no say as some were barely able to walk talk more of talk coherently, were they also being exploited?

And then you had to insult a woman by calling her a retard for showing her support for her baby daddy. Same way you slůt-shamed Bambam but you will later claim (you did the same thing to Bisola but claimed that you did that because she threw another woman under the bus) that you're a feminist. A feminist quick to throw other women under the bus. Sometimes you make a lot of sense, sometimes you just reek of hate.

Watch how you type posts filled with bile and vile words lest you end up garnering haters for Miracle. SMH!!
Yen yen yen
This is big brother and not a Madrid game.... There is a crossfire and almost a volatile relationship between fans of the opposing team.
You do not expose your child to such, unless you're an irresponsible parent.

Just wait and see ,you'll be on this thread with me, when they'll start crying that Teddy A's child was insulted.

And how does football which requires skill and Big brother that requires votes correlate? undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 12:38pm On Mar 07, 2018
differently:
I tweeted them last night but no response yet. IUC 1050562064.thanks

let me try then

when they respond, i'll let you know also
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:39pm On Mar 07, 2018
Reussite:
I guess they dont totally dislike themselves...Bambam was helping Miracle clean his hair while they discuss the given topic. This is how it should be.

They love themselves esp as they progress
I dislike Leo for trying to manipulate Nina and scatter MiNa
Last night? Miracle gave him his food to taste, fed him from his spoon
I was ashamed for myself for a minute and then reactivated my "let Leo leave on Sunday" wish cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 12:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
Threebear:

And what if I never called Teddy A's child a bastard ?
Are you going to tender an apology for saying I'm from the gutters.
You people are funny and pitiable, always whipping up pity and playing victims.
How come that deeelizbeth creature is the only one that saw the bastard statement, why is no one supporting her claim.
This is the same woman that said she works at an office, next she's a scientist and then she's a campaign manager, can't you see she's a confused person?
SMH.
Then stay away from Teddy A family business, if you truly need peace

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
Giel:

Threebear likes always throwing shade at Nina angry
Where and how? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (1722) (1723) (1724) (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56