Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (1726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3878321 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1723) (1724) (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 12:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
sukhothai:

Yes, I was replying a nairalander who said he was at work by 5:30am

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
Frankdammy:
Pls o. Why was aunty cee c crying o. Another quarrel?.
OK, NO QUARREL.. LOL
DURING THE MARRY, KISS AND KILL GAME LAST NIGHT... CEE-C HEARD THAT SOME HOUSEMATES SAID THAT THEY WILL "KILL" HER AND ALSO SEE HER AS THE MOST ANNOYING..
SO THAT REMINDED HER OF HER MOTHER WHO DOES ABOUT 8 YEARS AGO..
SHE ALSO TOLD LOLU AND BAMBAM THAT SHE NEEDED IT TO CLEAR HER HEAD AND GET READY FOR THURSDAY'S TASK.
SHE SAID THAT SHE DOESN'T GIVE A FVCK ABOUT WHO SEE HER AS ANNOYING OR NOT BECAUSE IT DIDN'T GET TO HER... SHE WAS JUST CRYING BECAUSE IT REMINDED HER OF SOMETHING (HER LATE MOTHER) WHICH SHE LATER TOLD LOLU AFTER ALOT OF QUESTIONING.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
Special Announcement today, Please stay tuned

I have been informed offline from a well meaning friend who saw my post on nairaland and i am here to correct the misperception and misinterpretation this may have had on readers.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:41pm On Mar 07, 2018
Giel:

Same way two people asked for updates and you only answered one person,
Even though one mentioned you specifically.
Diaris god too undecided

Wharrisdis shocked shocked
Giel and Threebear, use kiss, not undecided
Thanks
tongue

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 12:41pm On Mar 07, 2018
Threebear:

And what if I never called Teddy A's child a bastard ?
Are you going to tender an apology for saying I'm from the gutters.
You people are funny and pitiable, always whipping up pity and playing victims.
How come that deeelizbeth creature is the only one that saw the bastard statement, why is no one supporting her claim.
This is the same woman that said she works at an office, next she's a scientist and then she's a campaign manager, can't you see she's a confused person?
SMH.
grin I think say na only me notice

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:41pm On Mar 07, 2018
styrese:
Then stay away from Teddy A family business, if you truly need peace
Who is this again? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2018
CeeC lying that his mother is dead is the the last straw that broke the camel's back. I give up on her.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by deelizabeth93(f): 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2018
Life is a journey sometimes it's okay to break the rules. Stay true to yourself, you're your strongest competition.

TeamTeddyA
Bamteddicts

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:46pm On Mar 07, 2018
spongeisback:

Same here. I ALWAYS mute the TV whenever him and Anto do their bed talks.

More especially now that she has clearly ported to the brothers mainly Miracle in her head angry
(Cringe cringe cringe)

Also please Sound Crew reduce Ifu and Alex's voices please
I dey beg oo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 12:46pm On Mar 07, 2018
The confidence of a winner right from day one..
the smile of a joyful soul

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 12:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
Threebear:

Who is this again? undecided
you don't need to know me, except your IQ is sound enough

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
Eeghe:
So Giel
!

That was so sweet of bambam and lolu, especially lolu
She needs to let tobi go.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:48pm On Mar 07, 2018
Eeghe:

Wharrisdis shocked shocked
Giel and Threebear, use kiss, not undecided
Thanks
tongue
We will kiss

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
MrBigiman:
CeeC lying that his mother is dead is the the last straw that broke the camel's back. I give up on her.
Is her mum not dead?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
ibkayee:

I'm fine thanks dear, though I was here yesterday nau, how's your Teddy campaign going? grin
going fine bae, may be didn't observe dat
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Mamiikush01: 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2018
Updates guys, what's going on in the house. Busy day
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 12:52pm On Mar 07, 2018
deelizabeth93:
Life is a journey sometimes it's okay to break the rules. Stay true to yourself, you're your strongest competition.

TeamTeddyA
Bamteddicts

kissYes dear, Teddy A all the way

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 07, 2018
Threebear:

Miracle can never be senseless enough to have a child outside the holy matrimony, so that can never happen. He has a good head on his shoulders grin cheesy
LET US HOPE HE DOESN'T GET NINA PREGNANT OUTSIDE HOLY MATRIMONY.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2018
Threebear:

Yen yen yen
This is big brother and not a Madrid game....

Bullshït. You're talking about a kid supporting his dad and how it's bad since you're God and knew he didn't consent to it. I gave a better scenario where much younger kids than Teddy's son that couldn't even speak well supported their parents too and wore their jerseys. Kids that can't even remember such memories without a video replay.

There is a crossfire and almost a volatile relationship between fans of the opposing team.
You do not expose your child to such, unless you're an irresponsible parent.

Just wait and see ,you'll be on this thread with me, when they'll start crying that Teddy A's child was insulted.

No, it's shameless people like you that chose to make it volatile. Have I ever cautioned you when you insult Teddy A? But everything has a limit. There's nothing bad in that photo or what the lady did. People all over the world do it to support their loved ones, your volatile attitude to a show is the reason you chose to view the gesture from a hate tinted lenses.

So because an idiõt will insult an innocent child should make his mom not proud to show him off? Only a morõn, a foolish důmbfuck would stoop so low to insult an innocent child supporting his dad. Someone like you would do it because to you everything is a fair game no matter how sick it looks like.

And how does football which requires skill and Big brother that requires votes correlate? undecided

And to think you'd call a housemate dumb when you can't even spot the point I was trying to make. The point I was trying to make was about kids, much more younger than Teddy's son, showing support to their parents even when they are too small to know what is happening.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2018
deelizabeth93:

Yes, I was replying a nairalander who said he was at work by 5:30am
I'm at work 5am everyday except on weekends.

Why do you have a problem with when I go to work?
Do you pay my bills?
Have I ever asked you or anyone for money ?
So why do you care the time I choose to go to work?

Everyone is not the same or have the same poor attitude to work, the fact you show up to yours by 9pm does not mean everyone is the same .

I don't work in an office, I own a freaking GYM ,customers come in as early as 5AM to have a little workout and dash to work, is this so hard to understand, do I need to excavate your skull and make you understand .

I have an aunt that stays in balogun, she leaves as early as 4:30 am everyday.... Why judge people with the standards you've set for yourself.

I wish I could invite you to the gym, physical fitness opens the mind and helps people think clearer, but then again you probably can't afford it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2018
Agbgift:

Is her mum not dead?
I'm confused too.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 12:56pm On Mar 07, 2018
77up:
going fine bae, may be didn't observe dat
kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 07, 2018
Giel:

Thanks dear. Thanks a lot. kiss

Went on Twitter, they were saying cee c was begging tobi that he should allow her care for him, but there are some things she can't take, but she still wants to care for him, seems Tobi kept her quiet. Didn't respond.
Then saw that she was crying about her mum,
But information is just scattered.
Waiting for those who were up to give a clearer explanation.

But someone said that she wasn't there during the game. How did she find out?

I don't even understand cee c, she pushed tobi away. He left. She keeps pushing and pulling, does she think he is going to stay for her confusion?
Hope she is fine though.
NOW SHE IS SOUNDING AS IF SHE CARES FOR CEE-C.. WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO NAIL HER.. HAPPY SEARCHING.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
MrBigiman:
SHE LOST HER MUM ABOUT 8 YEARS AGO.. SHE HAS A STEP MUM..
YOU TOLD US THAT SHE WAS MARRIED BUT COULDN'T PROVE IT..
CAN YOU ATLEAST PROVE TO US THAT HER MUM IS STILL ALIVE?
WHO KNOWS, YOU MIGHT BE HER MOTHER? grin

16 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mizz2posh: 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
deelizabeth93:

TeamTeddyA
Bamteddicts

I just checked his baby moms on twitter layla_amani she said Teddy is a great dad, awwwwnn!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
Obsession as usual.
Another day. Another useless mentioñ.
[s]
Akthedream112:

NOW SHE IS SOUNDING AS IF SHE CARES FOR CEE-C.. WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO NAIL HER.. HAPPY SEARCHING.
[/s]

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Mamiikush01: 1:01pm On Mar 07, 2018
Please y'all should stop dragging Teddy's son into this please. Leave the kid alone and face the people in the game.
#TEAMTORACLE

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by phulxpression: 1:02pm On Mar 07, 2018
Team Ceelo all the way..................

Team Ceelo all the way......................

Team Ceelo all the way.............................

Team Ceelo all the way.......................................

Team Ceelo all the way....................................................... grin

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2018
I feel really sorry for Lolu
Very
cry

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2018
Beorn:

Bullshït. You're talking about a kid supporting his dad and how it's bad since you're God and knew he didn't consent to it. I gave a better scenario where much younger kids than Teddy's son that couldn't even speak well supported their parents too and wore their jerseys. Kids that can't even remember such memories without a video replay.

No, it's shameless people like you that chose to make it volatile. Have I ever cautioned you when you insult Teddy A? But everything has a limit. There's nothing bad in that photo or what the lady did. People all over the world do it to support their loved ones, your volatile attitude to a show is the reason you chose to view the gesture from a hate tinted lenses.

So because an idiõt will insult an innocent child should make her mom not proud to show him off? Only a morõn, a foolish důmbfuck would stoop so low to insult an innocent child supporting his dad. Someone like you would do it because to you everything is a fair game no matter how sick it looks like.

And to think you'd call a housemate dumb when you can't even spot the point I was trying to make. The point I was trying to make was about kids, much more younger than Teddy's son, showing support to their parents even when they are too small to know what is happening.
Will you keep quiet!
The dumb one here is you, if you think this was an attempt to show support and not to curry favours and gain votes using the sentimental attachment of children.

Only a blah blah blah blah blah blah person would do this and that to a child ,welcome to the society, because it seems you've been saxiculous.

Everyday there is news of people taking advantage of children ,men raping Two Year old, women burning the vaginas of three year olds and other disparaging and deleterious behaviors towards children.

The last thing a sensible parent would do is exposing their child in anyway that could potentially bring them harm or expose them to internet mongrels and bullies.

If you do not understand there is a difference between a friendly football game and the madness and war currently brewing between Mina supporters and Teddy A supporters, then shut the hell up and go hide in some corner.

I used to think you were smart, but now I know better.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:04pm On Mar 07, 2018
So so obsessed with me grin
More useless mentioñs as usual.
Obsession grin
[s]
Akthedream112:

SAME WAY YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH SOME MONIKERS HER..
YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY CEE-C CRIED LAST NIGHT INDEED!

I NEVER KNEW YOU CARED SO MUCH ABOUT HER grin
[/s]

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1723) (1724) (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.