Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2000) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3875813 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1997) (1998) (1999) (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 11:40am On Mar 14, 2018
Morning all
The housemates all seem to be working on their tasks
Anto and teddyA
Saw bambam and ceecee earlier
The camera is now on Alex and lolu working on their tasks

Nina and miracle working on their tasks also
Bambam and ceecee just came to where Alex and lolu are doing their task, they mumbled something, I think Alex wanted to go with them, but lolu insisted they continue their task.

The house is quiet, the housemates are serious about this task.. The fear of losing their wager is at work..

Big brother just called the hoh..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 11:41am On Mar 14, 2018
playboy98:
he also didn't say the guy was a fan of miracle naa he only used miracle as example like the guy I quoted
so I came back here only to see you've been killing yourself over my comment.
So please can you explain to me the problem you have with it?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 11:41am On Mar 14, 2018
Ihatehypocrites:

Dominique, I have nothing to hide and no reason to tell lies.. I logged in that day and all I saw was dominique dominique and dominique all through.. It was about 1 month or so ago..You deleted all my posts there were more than 5 months old..

I have nothing to hide.My handle is Theakthedream (the fearless one grin).

Maybe you did that because I was all over your Lolu then. That didn't stop me from speaking my mind.. I only left Lolu when he started having sense thanks to Cee-c.

Was it stated in your profile that I removed your posts and banned you? If yes, show it to me or forever hold your peace.

The mod that banned you doesn't know that you're same as Livelymatilda, if (s)he did the account would have been sent away for 10 years as well not five days (s)he gave you. Same goes for this account if (s)he finds out about it.

If you like, continue to pounce on those that talk against Cee C (as if you don't speak against other housemates) and get banned for it again. I go just dey look you.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 11:45am On Mar 14, 2018
Giel:

I don't even think they've gotten the phones.

Because miracle and Nina were talking about what they will do when they get their phones.

They are at the dinning table now working on their tasks.

Mina working on their project. Lolu and Alex working at the other side.

Nice that Nina pushed for 100 kiss kiss

Loool.
Cee c and bambam have formed friendship.

Hahahaha grin grin grin

And what do they plan on doing with the phones? Probably snap. Read somewhere that they both plan on following the IG followers back when they return, how is that possible ehn? Sit down and be following over 50k people... shocked shocked

That 100% ehnnnn grin lipsrsealed

Ceec doesn't build friendship, all na game plan. cool
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:45am On Mar 14, 2018
I'm starting to like Alex kiss
Definitely doesn't deserve to go before bambam.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kodded(m): 11:46am On Mar 14, 2018
sparkiy:
In as much as I don't like we condemning any of the housemates but we can condemn some acts. Teddy is not a bad person, but does it mean he can not have self control and respect for himself and family members for 3 months over a 4 minutes pleasure. We should be not celebrate that. he is not the only 29 year old I know. And he still keep talking about his babymama. As a man this is the period for him to build himself up in all capacity focus on any thing that will help him achieve his goal in life. I have been following him in the show and I have seen much improvement sha. he should just stay focused from bambam pùssy and he will be fine .

better cool
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ihatehypocrites: 11:47am On Mar 14, 2018
Giddyperson:
Lmao, I saw Bambam banging in the bathroom and her name just changed to Bangbang in my head, why would I call Nina Bangbang? She didn't bang, she made love. Lovely Nina tongue

Well, to the best of my knowledge. Bambam never claimed to have a boyfriend outside...
So Nina made love by cheating on her boyfriend... Right?
How many times is she gonna tell her boyfriend to forgive her?Maybe she will stop after her mileage have been exhausted.. Nina the well"konga" pussy who lied to us that she only had sex twice all her life before coming to Big brother..

No wonder she didn't moan or shake when miracle was fvcking her.... Everything don wide finish.. Even if I put my big head inside, she will neither Moan nor fell anything..
Nina Nina.. The sole owner of Pussy of life

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:48am On Mar 14, 2018
Ihatehypocrites:

I have given her an answer.. Some of us are not as slickers/coward's na.. Ban is meant for human beings abegi

I saw your answer later in the thread. I was like shocked. But isn't being banned an inconvenience? Especially the one for rule 19. A whole 10 years!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 11:48am On Mar 14, 2018
Giddyperson:
Lmao, I saw Bambam banging in the bathroom and her name just changed to Bangbang in my head, why would I call Nina Bangbang? She didn't bang, she made love. Lovely Nina tongue

Lmao.. grin cheesy

You're a case.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:49am On Mar 14, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Hahahaha grin grin grin

And what do they plan on doing with the phones? Probably snap. Read somewhere that they both plan on following the IG followers back when they return, how is that possible ehn? Sit down and be following over 50k people... shocked shocked

That 100% ehnnnn grin lipsrsealed

Ceec doesn't build friendship, all na game plan. cool

I think their task is to shoot a small film or video with the Nokia phones.
They should be in pairs (same gender in a pair or mixed, however they prefer) and write a script which will be acted and filmed with the phones, .at least this is what I think.

Lol, I like her for going for 100% cool

I know. But compared to before when she didn't have this friendship with bambam, lol, still can't get over how she is now in the kitchen after noticing it's a working strategy, but like I said, let me give her the benefit of the doubt. grin since she said she does it because she is bored. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Maxinho(m): 11:50am On Mar 14, 2018
The guy with the blue post though!! grin To think he that created the thread, or is he planning on destroying it.
He has been the one to start almost every war on this thread.
He waited for a rival of his( though I don't know what they are contesting for and) to pick a mate and then he starts the name calling, antagonising and always finds a way of attacking every person he finds his post not favorable, which he knows triggers the vile nature of his rival(s).
I think he is the real cause of every situation on here.
The moment those housemates accepted to be part of the show, they put themselves up for name callings which I can understand. But you should desist from using a derogatory name on a fellow commenter whose post you don't really like or whose team you are not a part of.
live and let live.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ihatehypocrites: 11:54am On Mar 14, 2018
dominique:

Was it stated in your profile that I removed your posts and banned you? If yes, show it to me or forever hold your peace.

The mod that banned you doesn't know that you're same as Livelymatilda, if (s)he did the account would have been sent away for 10 years as well not five days (s)he gave you. Same goes for this account if (s)he finds out about it.

If you like, continue to pounce on those that talk against Cee C (as if you don't speak against other housemates) and get banned for it again. I go just dey look you.

I don't care.... Just be fair and ban all alternate monikers for 10 years biko..

Why mention Cee-c? Who the fvck is Cee-C?
Thought we were discussing alternate monikers and not Cee-c... Na wa ooo.

Dominique, you can claim not to be the one that did it.. No wahala.... Let our conscience judge us.. Can I hear a loud Amen?
Nothing lasts forever..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:56am On Mar 14, 2018
jaxxy:
TeddyA always looks like hes got it all figured out even went he don't. Lol
That's confidence, I like people with that attribute

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giddyperson: 11:56am On Mar 14, 2018
Big brother told them to use the toilets now cuz they would soon be going to the garden and would stay there for a while
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ihatehypocrites: 11:57am On Mar 14, 2018
MamBi:

I saw your answer later in the thread. I was like shocked. But isn't being banned an inconvenience? Especially the one for rule 19. A whole 10 years!
WELL, I have no problem if it is 10yrs or more... I just want equal right and justice.
You don't ban some people and free some for committing the same offense.. Abi na so he supposed be?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:59am On Mar 14, 2018
Giddyperson:
Big brother told them to use the toilets now cuz they would soon be going to the garden and would stay there for a while
Giddyperson:
Hahahaha, I pity HMs way chop something not compatible with stomach. OYO is dia case.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ihatehypocrites:

Well, to the best of my knowledge. Bambam never claimed to have a boyfriend outside...
So Nina made love by cheating on her boyfriend... Right?
How many times is she gonna tell her boyfriend to forgive her?Maybe she will stop after her mileage have been exhausted.. Nina the well"konga" pussy who lied to us that she only had sex twice all her life before coming to Big brother..

No wonder she didn't moan or shake when miracle was fvcking her.... Everything don wide finish.. Even if I put my big head inside, she will neither Moan nor fell anything..
Nina Nina.. The sole owner of Pussy of life
If you are going to be honest with yourself.. Tell me who you going to choose between ceecee and nina if you were to choose who you would have a relationship with?
Taking you already know both their flaws and good attributes
Let's know if you really stand for the moniker you using

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giddyperson: 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
Biggie has asked all of them to go out to the garden and close the doors. Nina wants to go and submit the envelopes as Biggie requested but Cee-cee and Bambam are delaying her cuz they ain't still done

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
Does deactivated monikers also count as members?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ihatehypocrites: 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
styrese:
That's confidence, I like people with that attribute
Even if Teddy-A eats shitz and drink urine, you will still call it confidence grin
All these Team bamteddy and Team Mina sef.. Old clowns cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ihatehypocrites: 12:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
hazzard:
If you are going to be honest with yourself.. Tell me who you going to choose between ceecee and nina if you were to choose who you would have a relationship with?
Taking you already know both their flaws and good attributes
Let's know if you really stand for the moniker you using
Lol...What if I say Nina fall on your wife/sister/girlfriend, would you say Amen?
IF yes, loud the Amen make I hear.. I am patiently waiting.

Even if you marry Nina, she won't stop fvcking miracle or any other guy.. She will even sell all your properties and give the money to her tum yum pussy scratcher... I pray Stds doesn't fall on you sef cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giddyperson: 12:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
Munzy14:

Hahahaha, I pity HMs way chop something not compatible with stomach. OYO is dia case.
lol I thought of that too, they would probably just beg the ninja
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 12:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ihatehypocrites:

Lol...What if I say Nina fall on your wife/sister/girlfriend, would you say Amen?
IF yes, loud the Amen make I hear.. I am patiently waiting.

Even if you marry Nina, she won't stop fvcking miracle or any other guy.. She will even sell all your properties and give the money to her tum yum pussy scratcher... I pray Stds doesn't fall on you sef cheesy
You still didn't answer my question undecided
You scared of the answer or what?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sparkiy: 12:07pm On Mar 14, 2018
For bambam I can vividly recall she told Ebuka on stage to watch out for her that she is a lady that have travelled around the globe. Ever since then I have been looking out for her I have not yet seen what I expected or perhaps am expecting a lot. As for her sextape with Teddy A she asked for it he did not force her even though I tot a lady at 29 years she can do better for her self discipline at least not in front of the whole world. The bambam am seeing now seem to have lost her identity in the house. I know she is a lovely lady maybe she need to get this illusion of love off her head and step up her game before its too late.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 12:07pm On Mar 14, 2018
Nina and miracle on a mat in the garden
Alex and tobi gisting on a mat in the garden
Ceecee and Rico on the hammock, Rico sleeping and ceecee just shouted "wake up" cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 12:07pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ihatehypocrites:

Even if Teddy-A eats shitz and drink urine, you will still call it confidence grin
All the Team bamteddy and Mina sef.. Old clowns cheesy
grin very funny, i have always supported housemates with that Quality in BB history
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:07pm On Mar 14, 2018
Giddyperson:
lol I thought of that too, they would probably just beg the ninja
lolz. e go funny o.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Dezenazil: 12:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
Miracle isn't using that. His is "we die here"
Ihatehypocrites:

Allow me address this issue once and for all..

"Base on 1 or 2" was coined from a popular new streetz slang from a musical artist called BASE ONE.

You can download BASE ONE FT SMALL DOCTOR-GBEFUN, to confirm it.

The full slang is "Base on 1 or 2 ye ye ye)... Lolu removed the" ye ye ye" and it became "Base on 1 or 2".

The first person to mention it in the house is Lolu..

Similarly, Thing tall Tony of Big brother season 2 brought "We die put/there" to big brother..not Miracle.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giddyperson: 12:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
Alex and Tobi are sharing a mat in the garden, Cee-cee must be hurt. Ceecee is telling Mina something about making a Nigerian love movie out of Mina cuz of their love nwantiti ways, I'm sure she wishes that was she and Tobi

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear01: 12:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
Giel:
I'm starting to like Alex kiss
Definitely doesn't deserve to go before bambam.
I wish this week was free, would have voted her. Bang bang is useless, she deserves to be evicted.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giddyperson: 12:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
sparkiy:
For bambam I can vividly recall she told Ebuka on stage to watch out for her that she is a lady that have travelled around the globe. Ever since then I have been looking out for her I have not yet seen what I expected or perhaps am expecting a lot. As for her sextape with Teddy A she asked for it he did not force her even though I tot a lady at 29 years she can do better for her self discipline at least not in front of the whole world. The bambam am seeing now seem to have lost her identity in the house. I know she is a lovely lady maybe she need to get this illusion of love off her head and step up her game before its too late.
She prolly thinks no one saw her, can't wait for her to come home and deny it.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ihatehypocrites: 12:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
hazzard:

You still didn't answer my question undecided
You scared of the answer or what?
I will choose Cee-c over and over again.. All I need to do to be cool with Cee is to be faithful and not have any other side chick... Simple..

You can forgive a women for any other sin but adultery.

Oya you answer my question, if I say Nina fall on your wife/sister or wife, would you say Amen? If yes, loud it make I hear..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1997) (1998) (1999) (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66