Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2001) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3876171 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1998) (1999) (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giddyperson: 12:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
Alex just said 'what if I go home on Sunday' and Ceecee said !god forbid', didn't Ceecee nominate Alex

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 12:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ihatehypocrites:

I don't care.... Just be fair and ban all alternate monikers for 10 years biko..

Why mention Cee-c? Who the fvck is Cee-C?
Thought we were discussing alternate monikers and not Cee-c... Na wa ooo.

Dominique, you can claim not to be the one that did it.. No wahala.... Let out conscience judge us.. Can I hear a loud Amen?
Nothing lasts forever..

I think all that time you spent in Nairaland jail has made you a bit cray cray cheesy. Who brought Cee C into the conversation first, you or me?

If my memory serves me correctly, one of your Akthedream alternates was the one whose ban I first reduced on this thread and I was attacked for it. So if I can reduce your ban at some point, will I now wake up one morning and take down your account because of who you're supporting? Does that make an iota of sense to You? You are also active in the politics section so the other mods were pretty aware of your alternates. If you can come here and taunt people then hop into the politics section and start talking about idiot and pigs and expect not to be banned, you must be living in lalaland.

Page 2000 cool

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 12:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
Two thousand

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear01: 12:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
Maxinho:
The guy with the blue post though!! grin To think he that created the thread, or is he planning on destroying it.
He has been the one to start almost every war on this thread.
He waited for a rival of his( though I don't know what they are contesting for and) to pick a mate and then he starts the name calling, antagonising and always finds a way of attacking every person he finds his post not favorable, which he knows triggers the vile nature of his rival(s).
I think he is the real cause of every situation on here.
The moment those housemates accepted to be part of the show, they put themselves up for name callings which I can understand. But you should desist from using a derogatory name on a fellow commenter whose post you don't really like or whose team you are not a part of.
live and let live.
Finally someone says the truth.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 12:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
Giddyperson:
Alex just said 'what if I go home on Sunday' and Ceecee said !god forbid', didn't Ceecee nominate Alex
Lool

Thanks for the updates kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
Giddyperson:
She prolly thinks no one saw her, can't wait for her to come home and deny it.
She can o. You don't know some ladies. She will say after all she was on her monthly stuff, didn't u see when she picked her sanitary stuff.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ihatehypocrites: 12:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
Dezenazil:
Miracle isn't using that. His is "we die here"
What is the difference? Same way Lolu is not using "base on 1 or 2 ye ye ye"

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ewoma45(f): 12:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
page 2000!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 12:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
I remember bba threads.. Pages like this will pass in less than 3 seconds with different shout outs cheesy

Reincarnated will be begging for plot of land up and down.. Lmao

The shout out will at least bring you and your perceived haters together temporarily..

And then bickering continues grin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 12:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ceecee just called Alex, Alex answers
Ceecee: leo said I should tell you something, but there's a particular thing he said you should do before I tell you, he said should he leave the house, no jokes

Alex: do for who?
Ceecee:for yourself
Tobi:there's no way he will want to tell you something and put it in the hand of somebody else

Ceecee:What is that one saying? Referring to tobi, he say it's a lie?

Rico: go and tell tobi that is a true, go and clear tobi and tell him it's a true

Ceecee:mtcheeewwww, you don't believe me?
He told me on Saturday night, after the party, I was even high, but when he was talking I heard
Alex: are you swearing with your 45 million

Ceecee:how can you be asking such a thing

They both laugh

Alex:tell me now
Ceecee:I will tell you
Alex: What if I leave on Sunday?
Ceecee : God forbid
She walks back to the hammock..

Alex continues gisting about the sun and light rays..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giddyperson: 12:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ceecee has gone to lie down in between Alex and Tobi, she couldn't bear it anymore. She went and took over the conversation. Tobi is now quiet.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giddyperson: 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
Munzy14:

She can o. You don't know some ladies. She will say after all she was on her monthly stuff, didn't u see when she picked her sanitary stuff.
lmao, monthly stuff and sanitary stuff
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ihatehypocrites: 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
Giddyperson:
Nina will probably deny it too.. Remember,they always have sex in the dark room apart from the one they had in the bathroom.. We only see the one in the dark room because of the type of camera used(infrared). Some of them don't know that we can see whatever they do in the dark..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
7th week and we don reach 2000pages. interesting!. e go reach 4000 with this pace.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Annnonymous: 12:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
Overly jealous Cee C has gone to lay in between Tobi and Alex on the mat angry angry angry #

Page 2k, wow. It's been quite fun, i must say.

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
Marking my spot cool
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tjpromise(m): 12:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
styrese:
That's confidence, I like people with that attribute
dats a bit too much, even confident people feel a bit uncertain and this makes push themselves harder.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 12:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
Thanks Zozo06 dear kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 12:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ihatehypocrites:

WELL, I have no problem if it is 10yrs or more... I just want equal right and justice.
You don't ban some people and free some for committing the same offense.. Abi na so he supposed be?

Fair is fair but I think Dominic is lenient with us because she is invested in this thread and from what she is saying, she is not banning people with alternate monickers here. The other mods who close eye and carry out orders probably don't know the alternate monickers that well I "think" unless they are reported.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
Giddyperson:
Ceecee has gone to lie down in between Alex and Tobi, she couldn't bear it anymore. She went and took over the conversation. Tobi is now quiet.

Seriously? shocked shocked shocked

Cee c eh grin grin grin
This gal grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 12:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
dominique:
Very sweet of Leo to name his apartment complex after Alex and he's also campaigning for her. Hope their friendship stands the test of time outside the house.

The password this week is Alex
VOTE Alex
. Oh this is so so sweet, I know he likes Alex he's just forming super man. Thanks for campaigning for ow girl. Just need her the stop crying and concentrate on the game now that Leo is out. Once again the password for this week is VOTE Alex

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by neolboy(m): 12:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ihatehypocrites:

Lol...What if I say Nina fall on your wife/sister/girlfriend, would you say Amen?
IF yes, loud the Amen make I hear.. I am patiently waiting.

Even if you marry Nina, she won't stop fvcking miracle or any other guy.. She will even sell all your properties and give the money to her tum yum pussy scratcher... I pray Stds doesn't fall on you sef cheesy

What if we say Cee-c fall on your entire being will you say Amen?

Man with the Caplock.
ARKTHEDREAM
You are sighted

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ihatehypocrites: 12:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
Giddyperson:
Nina will probably deny it too.. Remember,they always have sex in the dark room apart from the one they had in the bathroom.. We only see the one in the dark room because of the type of camera used(infrared). Some of them don't know that we can see whatever they do in the dark..
IF you notice, Nina is always sexually active in the dark room.. She think viewers can't see them.. She will be shocked that her sex tape is all over the world.. Same as Bambam too...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
I'm here

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giddyperson: 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ceecee just said Octopoos, and Tobi corrected her by saying 'Octopus, octopus, octopus'
Ceecee said 'I've heard, it's octopus, what's the big deal'
Tobi said 'It's a big deal cuz if one day now things turn around between us and I decide to take you to my father, that's how you'd go and say Octopoos'
Ceecee said 'Things would never turn around between us'

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by folamee: 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
RedDistrict:

Sorry, just seeing this now as i had been busy. good to know that its been activated.

Have a great day ma'am!
pls can u help me activate bbn on my dstv,my iuc no is 4267912497,thanks in anticipation
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear01: 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
I swear the things Dominique tolerates here.

Lord knows if I was a mod, any name calling will attract a hundred years ban.

Livelymatilda are you aware how many of my alternates have been banned ?

All my accounts are much more popular than yours but I might never be able to use them ever again and you're crying because your troll alternate account was banned for 5 days? Smh

Do not be shooting facts out of your aashole

You are the one that has benefited the most from Dominique's kindness.... First you type in caps, a clear violation of one of the rules of Nairaland, you're also provocative and insulting, you called Giel "thing "several times and you were never banned for it even though she made a series of reports.

STFU and stop playing victim, you are the most notorious offender here.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
Alheeri:
. Oh this is so so sweet, I know he likes Alex he's just forming super man. Thanks for campaigning for ow girl. Just need her the stop crying and concentrate on the game now that Leo is out. Once again the password for this week is VOTE Alex

Funny enough,
With the energy and happiness she has been showing these days I don't mind if she cries anymore.

I think I like her now.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
Rico is calling Alex to come carry ceecee away.... Lol... He says she's disturbing his life...
He's calling on anybody now to come carry ceecee away, telling her to stop cause he's on meds I think...

Ceecee says the house is getting boring... undecided

She has gone to sit in between Alex and tobi
Alex calls her a trouble maker
Tobi said she shouldn't push him

Ceecee asks tobi to shift that his bones are "chooking" (piercing) her grin

They are talking about University of nsukka now..

Alex says it's the best University..
The trio are talking about the enugu campus now.. Alex is explaining some stuff about the school..

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ceec asked Alex if she has been to a certain hotel, Alex said yes, she has been there with her friend, cee c said "ashewo". If its someone else who told her that, the house will come down.
I don't like insulting ppl, this ceec is a temptation .

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
Zozo06:
Ceecee just called Alex, Alex answers
Ceecee: leo said I should tell you something, but there's a particular thing he said you should do before I tell you, he said should he leave the house, no jokes

Alex: do for who?
Ceecee:for yourself
Tobi:there's no way he will want to tell you something and put it in the hand of somebody else

Ceecee:What is that one saying? Referring to tobi, he say it's a lie?

Rico: go and tell tobi that is a true, go and clear tobi and tell him it's a true

Ceecee:mtcheeewwww, you don't believe me?
He told me on Saturday night, after the party, I was even high, but when he was talking I heard
Alex: are you swearing with your 45 million

Ceecee:how can you be asking such a thing

They both laugh

Alex:tell me now
Ceecee:I will tell you
Alex: What if I leave on Sunday?
Ceecee : God forbid
She walks back to the hammock..

Alex continues gisting about the sun and light rays..
at this point, people start feeling it when someone gets evicted.
Alex and nina wia d only people that felt the last eviction. because others wia jealous in a way.
But come Sunday, hehehe some go shock.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 12:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
Meanwhile tobi n Alex were lying down tgda, the ogbanje couldn't take it. She came and sat in between them. Tobi looks disgusted to say d least.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1998) (1999) (2000) (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.